Interest Check/Recruitment for a "Healslut" Virtual RPG Story - LGBTQ Friendly!

Started by Montagne, May 04, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

"Healsluts" - A growing online kink in multiplayer gaming & storytelling, built on a D/S relationship developed around a healer and their party. This usually involves the Healer in a submissive position, gaining sexual pleasure from adopting the physically weaker character who provides support for the dominant, who commands and controls the submissive. An introduction to the kink can be found at www.reddit.com/r/healsluts, or try this excellent short story. - https://pastebin.com/iMKttEkd (Both NSFW) 

NSFW Welcome

This is a group story aiming to explore this kink, set in an total immersion virtual reality setting. It will follow the characters and their adventures both inside and outside the game as they become more immersed in their desires. This game is LGBTQ Friendly, and welcomes characters of all sexualities.

If this idea catches your intention, let me know you're interested in the comments. This thread will also serve as the recruitment thread, so feel free to chat with each other and me about character ideas, and post your character sheet below!

The Setting

Ameria was the worlds first and still most popular full immersion MMOS (Massively Multiplayer Online Simulator). Set in a high fantasy setting, participants simply place two small transmitters on each temple; capable of manipulating an individuals brainwaves, they awake up inside a new world, shared with thousands of other players.

Ameria has all the recognizable tropes of a western fantasy RPG, the players adventure and explore in their new idealized bodies, fighting monsters and exploring the world's mysteries. They adopt one of the many classic RPG classes (Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Priest) in the body of a humanoid fantasy creature (Human, Elf, Orc). The long travels across the open plains and treacherous dungeons of Ameria have forged many friendships, inside and outside of game.

Of course, the developers of the device weren't entirely naive to the appeal adult content could have in a world of fantasy with no responsibilities. As such, they created special adults only servers, where players could engage in sexual activity, if both play consented.

I have left the general setting purposely broad, to give the players a large sandbox to play in, and to allow for further refinement of the setting with the players. In general it will be your classic fantasy MMO, full of high-adventure.

The Group

Players in Ameria form guilds, groups of like-minded players who adventure together. The group "B2H" (Beg to heal) is a roleplay guild on the adults only server, specializing in fulfilling D/S relationships between healers and their doms. The membership is tightly regulated in order to maintain the balance of healers and combat characters, as well as to keep out the creeps and those who do not understand how to play within others boundaries.

The player will all be members of this exclusive guild, either new or old, and will adventure and bond together inside of the game. Characters can either be healers (who normally adopt a submissive role in the group), or they can be any other type of fantasy RPG class (normally the dominant role). Characters must be humanoid, but do not necessarily need to be human (they could be an elf, orc, dwarf etc). This game is freeform, not system based so feel free to be imaginative when it comes to designing the strengths and weaknesses of your character.

The Story and Why You Should Play

The story will certainly be kink-driven, focusing on exploring the healslut kink and the relationships forged between the dominant and submissive characters. As such I want to promote a culture of open OOC communication between the players. Talking to each other about their characters, how they want them to develop and the kinks you want to explore will make the roleplay all the more fulfilling.

Despite the kink driven nature of the game I think the setting gives some really interesting opportunities for interesting character development. In particular, looking at the difference between the character inside and outside the game, and how they use their fantasy life to escape their real existence. This gives lots of opportunities for interesting writing challenges contrasting the character inside the game and in their real day-to-day life. Are they playing a different gender in game, or are they adopting very different roles inside of the game from the outside world?

So Should I Join?
You Should Join If:

- You already enjoy the healslut kink (definitely join!)
- You enjoy writing D/S relationship and think the concept or setting is interesting
- You think the writing challenges or players involved would create a really great game.

Character Sheets

The character sheet asks for two things, the character outside the game, and who they play in the world of Ameria. Characters are subject to approval by the GM. Characters may be rejected if there are already too many dominant or submissive characters.

[b][size=16pt]Outside of Ameria[/size][/b]
[float=left][img height=400]*Place Your Image Here*[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Ons/Offs[/b]

[b][size=16pt]Inside of Ameria[/size][/b]
[float=left][img height=400]*Place Your Image Here*[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Apparent Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Dom/Sub/Switch:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Ons/Offs[/b] (Can be the same inside and outside of game).

I hope this has caught your attention, and you'll come and join the adventure!

Healsluts
Vergil Tanner/Male/Bisexual/Submissive
supermouse/non-binary femme/pansexual/switch(sub for nons, dom/switch for other healsluts)
ff/female/bisexual/switch(dom for women, sub for men)
pdragon/female/bi-sexual(femme leaning)/sub

Non-Healsluts
Myself Male/Bisexual/Dom
Cold-Heritage/Male/Bisexual(at least in game)/Dom
Jarick/Female/Heterosexual-Homoromantic/Dom
kingmaster1/Male/Pansexual/Dom

ff

Neat concept, would it work if I play a switch character who is somewhat in the middle (or situationally varies) on the healslut paradigm? Perhaps a sorceress who's a secondary healer, may act like a healslut, but also treats healsluts, like, well, like healsluts  ::)

Cold Heritage

Tentatively interested. I am inclined to play a combat character.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

pdragon

I'd be potentially interested in a healslut character. I was thinking a stay at home mom who plays in her free time as a growing new hobby, though is only recently getting into the more adult aspects of it.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

BlackStone

Place holder interest.  I will come back with a C/S when I have sleep.   Very dominant Tyrant (Anti-Paladin), if allowed.  Warrior with evil tenancies if not.

Montagne

Quote from: ff on May 06, 2018, 06:28:57 PM
Neat concept, would it work if I play a switch character who is somewhat in the middle (or situationally varies) on the healslut paradigm? Perhaps a sorceress who's a secondary healer, may act like a healslut, but also treats healsluts, like, well, like healsluts  ::)

Most certainly, there are all flavours in life after all! Someone experienced in the guild who can take on both a submissive role or switch and take charge of the new healsluts would be a perfect addition! I'd love to have you on board.

Quote from: Cold Heritage on May 06, 2018, 09:52:26 PM
Tentatively interested. I am inclined to play a combat character.

Come on, you know you want to.  ;) Your post quality is great, I'd love to have you along.

Quote from: pdragon on May 06, 2018, 11:37:24 PM
I'd be potentially interested in a healslut character. I was thinking a stay at home mom who plays in her free time as a growing new hobby, though is only recently getting into the more adult aspects of it.

Sounds like a great fun concept. I'm sure the who gang can corrupt her and drag her deeper and deeper into the game.  >:) Come play!

Quote from: BlackStone on May 07, 2018, 02:15:02 AM
Place holder interest.  I will come back with a C/S when I have sleep.   Very dominant Tyrant (Anti-Paladin), if allowed.  Warrior with evil tenancies if not.

I'd certainly be interested in hearing your ideas, no problem with evil characters, who doesn't love bad guys!

I'm glad to see interest is picking up, I was worried this might be a little too niche!

Shenzi

So... I do think I'd super enjoy this, so I'd love to join you! I think I'll make a healslut, the one cosplaying girl in the Reddit link looks like she's having a ton of fun. Dx I was so jealous for a minute, wowee. I didn't even know this kink was a thing. @//-//@;;
I'll work on a character sheet now! (≧◡≦)

Vergil Tanner

Hrm. I might be interested, though I'm inclined to make a male Healslut, which would require some female (or bi/homosexual male) Combat Characters. So I'll be watching this thread to see if any such characters appear, and if they do, expect a little sub bisexual male healslut from me :P Unless you want Healsluts to be only female?
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Montagne

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 07, 2018, 08:52:30 AM
Hrm. I might be interested, though I'm inclined to make a male Healslut, which would require some female (or bi/homosexual male) Combat Characters. So I'll be watching this thread to see if any such characters appear, and if they do, expect a little sub bisexual male healslut from me :P Unless you want Healsluts to be only female?

Male Healsluts are more than welcome, and my character will certainly be bisexual, so you'll have at least one person to play with. :) I'm planning some sort of big buff tank character, maybe an orc for extra size-difference  >:)

Vergil Tanner

Well, I've got lots of possible pictures for him. It depends on whether I want to make him just look cute, or outright effeminate. xD I guess I'll decide if / when I actually make the character :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Vergil Tanner

Although I do need to ask: In this world, is it like a Virtual Reality deal, with the sensations transmitted back to the player? How does the system work? And what classes are open to the "Healsluts" and what abilities? Is it just the "Cardinal Four?" Just wondering, since I get a bit fixated on details with this sort of setting :P

pdragon

Hmm, I did want a bit of clarification on something. I grazed over the reddit thread and it seems that real life healslutting is primarily about ordering the sub player to do things to tease/punish themselves, obviously since in most cases the players aren't in the same room together, but this game is like a sword art style virtual reality right? So will it be focused on our real life characters doing things to themselves or will the smut focus more on the player avatars directly interacting and having sex with each other? With the real life characters able to feel it because of VR tech and what not.

Also what's your stance on multiple characters? I was thinking of having my character have a daughter who also plays the game, and as a twist down the line she ends up joining the guild without either one realizing it. It'd be for something further down the line so I wouldn't be making two characters now, just curious what the stance on multiple characters/npcs would be.

Request Thread

Montagne

Quote from: pdragon on May 07, 2018, 09:15:56 AM
Hmm, I did want a bit of clarification on something. I grazed over the reddit thread and it seems that real life healslutting is primarily about ordering the sub player to do things to tease/punish themselves, obviously since in most cases the players aren't in the same room together, but this game is like a sword art style virtual reality right? So will it be focused on our real life characters doing things to themselves or will the smut focus more on the player avatars directly interacting and having sex with each other? With the real life characters able to feel it because of VR tech and what not.

Also what's your stance on multiple characters? I was thinking of having my character have a daughter who also plays the game, and as a twist down the line she ends up joining the guild without either one realizing it. It'd be for something further down the line so I wouldn't be making two characters now, just curious what the stance on multiple characters/npcs would be.

To answer yours and Vergils similar questions, you've both got the technology spot on. Sword Art would be a good example. (Or the recent Black Mirror episode). So when you are using the virtual reality your consciousness is transmitted inside the game. You feel as if you were actually there, can touch, taste, smell hear and see just as if you were inhabiting a different body inside of a virtual world. It's a 100% immersive fantasy, so no headsets or noticeable connection to the outside world.

Sexual interactions in the world would feel as real as real-life and as such the kink can extend to it's full conclusion. Rather than the Dom ordering you to spank yourself, they can do it themselves!

As for your daughter idea pdragon, I love the twist, would they both be healsluts? (Just make sure the daughter is of appropriate age inside and outside the game for the site of course).

Vergil Tanner

Ok, that sounds like fun. I'll still hold off on making a character until I see everybody else involved to see whether there would be enough "interest" in my male healslut, of course, but I'm definitely interested enough to be thinking of the character now. :P

Though I have two pictures I could use. Not sure which I prefer, though.

Option One
Option Two

Still not sure though. Something LIKE that, anyway. I'm still looking for one that jumps out at me...

pdragon

Cool cool, thanks for clearing that up. And I was thinking of making her a dom, to contrast her mother's submissiveness. And yes she'll be suitably aged, the mother will be around the mid 40's range to accommodate a fully grown daughter. 

Request Thread

pdragon

Honoka/Akonoh
Outside of Ameria

Name: Honoka Lovitz
Sexuality: bi-sexual
Description: Honoka is a rather charming yet unassuming housewife and stay at home mom. Originally training to be a chef, she dropped out of school after getting pregnant with then-boyfriend, Mark Lovitz. The two got married shortly afterwards, her husband going on to finish law school while Honoka dedicated herself to raising their daughter. For the next 18 odd years Honoka lived the quiet, yet constantly busy life of a stay at home mom, and while it was never exactly "exciting" per say, it was a satisfying life never the less. However, as her daughter graduated highschool,and her husband's law firm hit an all time high in business, Honoka found herself with a greatly reduced work load...and a more-often-than-not empty house. The lack of a needy teenager and a hungry husband removed most of the busywork from her day. Soon she found herself blazing through her chores, left with hours upon hours of free time, but not a whole lot to do with it. At first she embraced it, thinking it a long awaited break from all the toils of motherhood, however rest and relaxation quickly turned to boredom. She had gotten to the point where she was considering getting a job again, if only to have something to do, but before she could fully entertain the thought a neighborhood friend told her about this strange game her son had become obsessed with. Honoka faintly recognized it as one her daughter had gotten into herself, and out of little more than curiosity decided to buy one and give it a try. Needless to say she was hooked immediately, transported from her mundane world to a magical realm of knights and monsters, it was almost overwhelming. Now she spends nearly all her free time playing the game, which still isn't as much as most hardcore gamers admittedly, filling the missing void of excitement in her life.

Her gaming has remained entirely chaste for the most part, until she happened to read one of the dev updates about the "adult servers". Curious, she asked her online friends about it, thinking at first that it was just a special server set aside for mature, grown up players like herself. Needless to say she was shocked when it's true nature was revealed, though also a bit...curious. The more they explained the different erotic servers and kink-based guilds, the more something started to awaken within her. While she had never entertained the idea of cheating on her husband before...well, this wasn't really "cheating" was it? She wasn't even really "Honoka" in this world anyways. Unable to deny her curiosity she bit the bullet and joined one of the "healslutting" guilds, figuring it was a logical place to start for a healer like herself.
Ons: Her wonderful husband ofcourse
Offs:heavy bondage, excessively mean doms (unless part of a larger character-arc), orgasm denial, feet, blood, guro, scat

Inside of Ameria

Extra images (nsfw): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Name: Akonoh Voltzi (she couldn't think of a good fantasy-sounding name so she just jumbled her own name around)
Apparent Age: 30's
Sexuality: bi-sexual (female/futa leaning)
Class: Lv. 17 Beastkin Red Mage (very poorly optimized)
Dom/Sub/Switch: Sub
Description: The cleverly named Akonoh Voltzi is essentially the idealized version of what Honoka wishes herself to be. Wise, kind, powerful, a woman with mature beauty but none of the physical shortcomings that come with age. As a form of escapism Ako is nearly perfect in Honoka's eyes, though as any actual player character she does leave a bit to be desired. Being just a bored house wife with no prior knowledge or experience with games, Honoka's build is severely gimped by her lack of understanding of most of the game's mechanics. Firstly she plays a mage class, but elected to be a beastkin, a player race with literally no boosts to magic stats whatsoever, purely because she thought the cat ears looked cute. Also while she works mostly as a healer (since she get intimidated by the idea of doing the brunt of the fighting) she plays a Red Mage, believing that having access to both healing and destructive magic would just make her better in general, not realizing that the obvious trade off is that her stats are crippled compared to dedicated white or black mages. Her stats themselves are also a mess, and appear to have been leveled up at random, and despite focusing on healing she almost exclusively wears black mage gear because the color scheme fits better with her look(having no idea that she could just use the glamour system to keep the appearance of certain gear while using the stats of others). Needless to say she is a casual player to the extreme, and most of her progress in the game is due to her genuinely kind and affable nature endearing her to better players who are willing to carry her, seemingly pulling off the "adorably helpless ditz" routine effortlessly.

Ons: female/futa characters- Honoka believes that doing these kinds of things with another woman is technically "less" cheating than doing it with a man (since guys fantasize about girl on girl stuff all the time right?), and as such is looking for female doms to kind of ease herself into things before subbing to a male character (though she's basing all this on people's player characters so she wouldn't even know if she was actually subbing to a man IRL or not).

Oral of all kinds (including rimming), Anal, group, gang-bang, rough, outdoor, light bondage (no pain emphasis), pet-play, food play (particularly using cum as/on food), cum play, large cocks, unsafe sex, non-con, curvy/well endowed characters, thighs, moderate corruption/degradation.

Offs: heavy bondage (whips, knives, excessive bondage gear), excessively mean doms (unless part of a larger character-arc), orgasm denial, blood, guro, scat

Request Thread

ff

Character submitted for approval.

Outside of Ameria

Name: Samantha ‘Sam’ Brae

Sexuality: Bisexual switch (usually domme with other women; submissive but more selective with men.)

Description: Despite being talented at school, in the classroom and the volleyball court, Samantha found herself under crushing post-graduation student debt. She found herself supplementing her digital art and graphic design career, by moonlighting as a professional cosplayer (i.e. ‘booth babe’ at conventions), lingerie football league player, and cam girl. She eventually started her own tiny one-woman ‘social media marketing’ company, which was really just an incorporation of her own camgirl activities, as well as acting like a virtual ‘madame’ who provided an online platform for other camgirls, facilitating their logistics like billing and brand management.

Ons/Offs Exhibitionism, sexual humor, BDSM. Offs: scat, vore (action-violence as part of combat OK, including comically gratuitous gore a la Mortal Kombat fatalities)

Inside of Ameria

Name: Sara

Apparent Age: 19

Sexuality: Bisexual

Class: White mage (healer)

Dom/Sub/Switch: Switch. Domme-leaning with other women, submissive with men.

Description: Sara has made a point of scouring and scavenging Ameria for the loot and costumes and skills and spells to style herself in the appearance similar to that of a classic Final Fantasy white mage. Her Holy spell packs a punch, but for the most part she’s squarely in the healer role. She’s quite good at it, and offers her services as a ‘full service healer’ to the discerning party member who is generous with shared loot drops. In multi-healer parties she sometimes plays a hybrid role, favoring buff and aggro-drawing spells and what attack power she does have, including secondary-healing regenerative buffs while leaving the 'emergency' big heals to the other healer. Sara is quick to treat fellow healers like her own healsluts in turn.

Among the 'buff' spells of her repertoire is one which allows Sara to take on physical characteristics of a futa. She also has a summon spell which conjures a wisecracking tentacle monster buddy, who can hover around and squirt ink at enemies for a blindness effect, and is vaguely styled after Ultros from Final Fantasy VI. Sara has a fairy-cottage-style rustic virtual house within Ameria, where she acts like a “trainer” for newer healers. She gives them a *very* thorough education.

Ons/Offs Exhibitionism, sexual humor, BDSM. Some rough/punishment play where she is rewarded/punished (or does so to another) as part of training or post-dungeon-rune ‘constructive criticism’.
Offs: scat, vore  (action-violence as part of combat OK, including comically gratuitous gore a la Mortal Kombat fatalities)

Montagne

Wow, three delightful characters all with wonderful interesting backstories, I feel so spoiled as a GM! Happy to approve all of them, can't wait to see how you all end up interacting and who else joins the team. (Speaking of which, I need to get on and put my character together!)

kingmaster1

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Outside of Ameria
Name: Alexander Andersen

Sexuality: Pansexual

Description: Alexander is a deeply shy and introverted person, most often found in a corner of a library by himself. He has above average grades, gets no attention from others, and is often only approached when a person requires assistance with homework. His relationship with his family isn't much better than his relationship with the normal people. His mother died some years prior, his father spends all his time at work or at bars, and his older brother moved to a different country years prior. He's often very stoic and rarely shows strong emotion.

Ons/Offs Furries, dominating, subby boys, big breasts, thick hips, spanking, biting, licking.

Inside of Ameria
Name: Baldur the bloodedge

Apparent Age: 28

Sexuality: Pansexual

Class: Barbarian/warrior. Alexander's desire to live as a more "Macho" stereotype dictated him picking the most "Manly" character in the game that he could see. Along with a rage system, growing his strength the more battle drunk he became, Alexander found an interesting side quality to this power system. Not only does the rage bar grow from his desire for battle, but it can also grow from his desire to fuck as well. This, along with his own preferences, had him looking for a healslut from the beginning as the battle itself mixed with his desire for the healer would grow his rage bar twice as fast. His massive axe, a rare drop from a very difficult boss, is a big source of pride for him that he enjoys flaunting and spinning about.

His class, while big on damage output, is very vulnerable to DOTS and stacking damage with no personal or emergency heals to speak of. In big fights his heal leash is held to a very high standard and will be punished quite often for even the tiniest mistake. This has gained him a "Love it or hate it" mentality to leashing for him.

Dom/Sub/Switch: DOM

Description: Unlike his real life self Baldur is Alexander's true outlet. He is loud, boisterous, savage, emotional, everything that Alexander won't allow himself in the real world. He is quick to take ownership of a healslut and to discipline them as well. His thirst for battle is only rivaled by his thirst for lewdness, which itself is only rivaled by his thirst for excessive food and drink. He's massive in stature, standing well above six feet tall and equally as muscular for it all to come together.

Ons/Offs Same as outside of game

For your consideration of a dom ^^

Cold Heritage

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 07, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
Ok, that sounds like fun. I'll still hold off on making a character until I see everybody else involved to see whether there would be enough "interest" in my male healslut, of course, but I'm definitely interested enough to be thinking of the character now. :P

Though I have two pictures I could use. Not sure which I prefer, though.

Option One
Option Two

Still not sure though. Something LIKE that, anyway. I'm still looking for one that jumps out at me...

I'd prefer option one or something along the lines of option one. My taste in boys runs to the androgynous/femme axis of such things.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Shenzi

I'm going to retract Kendall for now, I'm not sure what's wrong with my image links but they appear to be busted (thanks for the heads up pdragon <3) so I'm either going to try and salvage them with screenshots or pick out new face-claims entirely. QuQ Sorry if the images wigged out for everyone else, too, so so sorry!

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: Cold Heritage on May 07, 2018, 08:00:02 PM
I'd prefer option one or something along the lines of option one. My taste in boys runs to the androgynous/femme axis of such things.

Hmm...I think I've decided.

NSFW

No, Really

Thoughts?

kingmaster1

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 07, 2018, 08:40:35 PM
Hmm...I think I've decided.

NSFW

No, Really

Thoughts?

Fuck yeah, Astolfo!! xD

Vergil Tanner

Yhup :P

Still humming and haaing over whether to join or not, but that will be the Healslut FC I'll be using, I believe.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on May 07, 2018, 09:12:26 PM
Yhup :P

Still humming and haaing over whether to join or not, but that will be the Healslut FC I'll be using, I believe.

If it's at all a factor my character would love a fem boy healslut like Astolfo.