Betrayed...but by who

Started by Lady Jenn, January 05, 2012, 05:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"The weird thing is that's one of my favourite foods," Phillipe replied with a laugh. There was a sudden bang from outside, causing Turk to jump up and head to the cockpit.

"We're almost at the target," he said, returning to the main part of the plane. "Best get your guns ready guys, looks like there's a LOT of hostiles on the ground."

Animegurl5

"Were there supposed to be?" Sky asked looking at Turk before returning to Phillipe. "See you at dinner I suppose." She smiled before running back down the plane to return to Petra's side. "Ready to go?"
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Lady Jenn

"Yep," Petra replied, making sure she had loaded a fresh clip into her pistol as the other soldiers gripped their rifles tightly.

"We were expecting soldiers," Morrison said, feeling the plane coming into land. "Guess we should've known Rajkovic wouldn't leave the ground above his base unguarded, he's too smart a guy to do that."

Animegurl5

"I guess I just wasn't expecting so many. It's kind of like saying, 'Hey guys look over here... I have guys to protect my secret base.' I just don't think it's all that smart." She said with a shrug. "Oh well. Who's ready to go kick some serious ass?"
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

Lady Jenn

"I'm ready when you are," Turk said as he and the other soldiers amassed near the door, leaving a path clear for Morrison, Petra and Skylar.

"There are two more planes who need to land," Morrison said to the small force. "I need you to secure this landing site for them. Once everyone's landed, THEN we head for the buildings."

Animegurl5

"Understood." Sky nodded, pulling out her gun and gripping it tightly. She rolled her neck, listening to the joints pop. "Secure landing site then attack. Easy enough... I guess." She sighed, her blood already beginning to pump faster.

Lady Jenn

As the plane landed with a bump one of the men nearest the door threw it open, the soldiers jumping out and starting to fire. The planes that had gone ahead of them had already taken a toll but there were still enough to lay down a hail of fire as the plane took off, the other two planes approaching rapidly.

Animegurl5

Sky hopped down but instead of firing immediately she veered off to the side so that she had a clearer shot of the enemy. She shot methodically, watching as each target began to fall one by one. Biting her lip to the point that it bled, Skylar disappeared into a zone not easily broken as she shot bullet after bullet into the crowd of enemies.

Lady Jenn

"They're retreating," one of the soldiers said triumphantly as the enemy seemed to vanish towards the farmhouse.

"No they aren't," Petra replied. "They know we're going to have to blast our way into those buildings, they've got the upper hand."

Animegurl5

"The cowards need a door to hide behind... How sad." She mocked them as she fired a few more shots before looking at Petra. "So, what's the plan?" She asked, looking at the building that seemed to suck the enemy from the field.

Lady Jenn

"Taz," Morrison said to a female soldier about Skylar's age but with bright pink hair visible beneath her helmet. "Rig that door with explosives, we'll provide you with covering fire." They moved across the battlefield towards the building, glad to see there was little or not resistance left outside the bunker. "Something tells me not everyone is making it out of this," Morrison said to Skylar and Petra, trying to avoid the other soldiers hearing what he was saying at that moment.

Animegurl5

"All that matters is that we win." Sky replied bluntly looking at Petra again. "Isn't that right?" She asked as she stretched and yawned. "I hate this place. It makes me uneasy." She added under her breath as she looked at the farmhouse.

Lady Jenn

"It's what's under the farmhouse that should worry you more," Petra said with a slight laugh. "We have no idea what's wating for us down there unlike the defenders."

"Get down," Taz said, diving behind the wall the other soldierswere wating before moments before the C4 she had planted on the door ripped through it.  "I think its time for us to make our grand entrance."

Animegurl5

"It's about time. I was starting to get bored." Skylar held back a yawn with toothy grin, though the grin held more wickedness than she had intended. Her muscles tensed in preparation for the battle, adrenaline pumping through her veins, her entire body excited for the hunt. For the kill. "Y'all ready for this?"

((I'm going to hold off responding to our other one for the time being. I want to get back into the groove of things first, and just until I feel a  little better. Shouldn't be too long, I hope. :P))

Lady Jenn

"Ready when you are," Morrison replied with a smile. They headed through the door, finding an empty room but a set of stairs that led down through a dark trapdoor. "We split into two teams," Morrison said. "Me and Turk will go left, Skylar, you and Petra take your team right. Hopefully we can catch them in a pincer movement."

(aww, okay. try not to be too long, looking forward to that RP  :P)

Animegurl5

"Good enough for me." Sky shrugged as she looked at Petra. "Alright guys, this way. We're going to take these bastards down, and when we get back... Captain Morrison will treat you to drinks." She laughed as she veered right, eyes scanning as far as she could see.

((I'm going to see if it's just a messed up sleeping pattern. I need to reset myself and then maybe I will feel better. I hope that does the trick.))

Lady Jenn

"Pierre, come with us," Petra said with a quick smile. "I figure he has as much reason to hate Rajkovic as we do considering what happened to his brother," Petra whispered to Skylar. "I think we're safer having him helping us than any of the other captains." Morrison's team went down first, Petra and Skylar's team following after a few moments. They found themselves in a huge, metallic-lined corridor that disappeared in both directions. "Luckily I have Yuchi and Tal on call who have a map of this place on the computer, hopefully they can use it to point us in the right direction."

(yeah, screwy sleeping patterns don't really help with many thing)

Animegurl5

"Should we chance telling Pierre about our plans or hope he catches on in enough time to be useful?" Sky responded, her eyes shifting to look at the Captain before returning to Petra. "I'm glad we have all these resources, don't get me wrong... But we need to hurry before another team finds out where he is hiding before we do." She added, pushing on ahead for a few paces.

Lady Jenn

"Can you do us a favour?" Tal said through the comlink. "We have tracker tags on all our soldiers in there, Izzy's commando team could do with some help, they've got caught in one of the corridors a couple of floors below you and seperated from everyone else."

"Tell them we're on our way," Petra replied. "We need a detour to help Izzy, she's got herself into difficulty by the sounds of it. Lots of villains to shoot at least," she said with a smirk.

Animegurl5

"Alrighty then, let's move out guys! We've got target practice with Izzy's team." Sky called, slinging her gun over her shoulder as she pulled out her knife. "I don't want to hear one remark about bringing a knife to a gun fight... Do you understand me Petra?" Sky smiled before shifting her stance slightly. "I can run a little faster if I don't have to worry about sticking with you guys. Meet you there?" She asked, though not really waiting for reply before she shot down the hall. She ran on the balls of her feet, giving her a faster reaction time when it came down to any enemies she didn't see right away.

Lady Jenn

Izzy and five of her squad were ducked behind two piles of rubble they were using as cover, occasionally firing over the top or around it at soldiers shrouded in the smoke from explosions. "Damnit, where are they?" Izzy asked under her breath, wincing slightly as one of the soldiers attempted to bandage her wounded arm. The fate of the other five was unclear, there were no corpses in the immediate vicinity of the firefight.

Animegurl5

((Ok, two things... One... I found our song :P I was going through some tv show soundtracks and found one that described this RP perfectly.... So here it is. :) Hope you like it. Rise - Origa  Thing number two... is more like a question but that's not the point... How interested are you in the whole NCIS stuff with a mix of fantasy thrown in? Because I am planning on joining a new RP with that description. Lol. If you are willing to take on another RP then check it out please. I think it might be a lot of fun. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145129.msg6542245#new :) ))

Skylar clenched her teeth together as she rounded the corner and became enveloped in smoke. Coughing she frantically looked around, finally spotting Izzy and rushing over to her. "You alright? Petra and the rest of our team are on their way, I ran ahead to see if I could help. What do you think? I bet you ten bucks I can run from here to there and come back alive. What do you say?" Sky grinned as she shifted her eyes down the hall to where she could hear foot steps reshuffling around.

Lady Jenn

"I'll be fine," she said with a laugh as Petra, Pierre and the others appeared around the corner. Pierre took out of the men returning fire with one shot, evidently the smoke posing no problem to his eyesight. "They've got a load of troops down that way," Izzy said. "They've evidently got something there they don't want us to find, I don't know what though."

(song is good lol. I like NCIS as a show, not sure I'd be much good at an NCIS roleplay though haha)

Animegurl5

((Lol, you are talking to someone who has never seen NCIS in their life. Lol.))

"Secrets huh? Well why don't we go find out what it is they are hiding from us." Skylar said as she reached into her pocket and withdrew a small jelly-like ball. "Whose up for a little disco lighting? Sorry, I forgot to bring the music." She smiled as she clicked it on and rolled it out, the ball lighting up and shifting colors, each of the colors catching on the smoke to create a wall of changing colors. "Do you have any idea how long I have been waiting to do that?" She laughed before slinging her gun back over into her hands. "Lock and load baby." She joked before hopping over the rubble and rushing out into the smoke. She closed her eyes and listened, firing where she heard the rustle of clothing or the catching of somebody's breath.

Lady Jenn

"We should probably go after her," Petra said, the others following with lights on top of their guns. The room was empty of any living hostiles but at the far end was a hug door. Izzy walked over to the keypad next to it, swearing as she discovered the door didn't budge. "Tal, we need help," Petra said. "We've run into an obstacle, you know any secret codes for this base?"

( :P don't we have an RP already anyway lol?)