So I Just Noticed...

Started by Mr Self Destruct, November 19, 2012, 11:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Self Destruct

Elliquiy doesn't have that box advertising for Sociolotron or the other sex sites it used to promote.  Is that intentionally gone?  Or will it be back? 

Personally, I kinda like the look of the forum without it being there.

Autumn Sativus

My avatar also disappeared, which is driving me nuts. Though the rest of the changes are nice. ;D
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

diamonedsky

I keep overshooting when I scroll down! -giggles- It looks nice and clean, but yeah.. the lack of avatar bugs me. :P
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

bubby

There's a lot missing actually...

Serephino

Where's my avatar at the top?  The whole thing just doesn't look right, but that's what I miss the most.

Lord Drake

It is missing also the "ex shoutbox" place. I think that a chunk of teh forum has actually been cut away... it remains to be seen if intentionally or not.

:P
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Nadir

The progress bars of donations/subscribers is gone, too

Rozel

It does look much cleaner, I admit. The first thing I noticed was my avi gone, but I really can live without that. As long as everything us running like it is supposed to, I am happy. =)

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Starlequin

Ack! I've been off and on most of the day, and I've had a nagging sense that something has been missing but I couldn't put my finger on it! :P It does look a little cleaner, but...*sniffle* I do miss mah Cap'n Skully. (Also, is the Search bar kinda floating around the top section for anyone else, or is it just me?)
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Cecilia

Veks is still working on some changes...it's not done yet, people, so don't get used to it.  :P

Nadir

You know we like to freak out over the smallest of things ::)

Cecilia

Well, if you freak over the little things...

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Cecilia on November 19, 2012, 07:03:29 PM
Well, if you freak over the little things...
There will be blood... and shattered brain matter... and other really icky stuff.

I never kept that thingy at the top open so I don't miss seeing me up there. ;D

Oreo

Quote from: Cecilia on November 19, 2012, 06:58:44 PM
Veks is still working on some changes...it's not done yet, people, so don't get used to it.  :P
I had a feeling Veks was working on some awesomeness. ;D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Scott

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 19, 2012, 07:18:55 PMI never kept that thingy at the top open so I don't miss seeing me up there. ;D

Well I miss seeing you up there.

Oreo

SCOTT!! *dances and hugs* ;D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

TheGlyphstone

Deep breath....deep breath...

can we panic now?

Oreo

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on November 19, 2012, 09:19:20 PM
Deep breath....deep breath...

can we panic now?
Nope, only panic when E is down. And there is no need to panic at all if you have your towel.

Miss Lilly

A towel is the most useful thing in the universe. *nods sagely*
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Scott

Quote from: Oreo on November 19, 2012, 09:04:15 PM
SCOTT!! *dances and hugs* ;D

OREO :)

So what's the next change?  Green would be a groovy color scheme for a while.

Moraline

I always have my towel. I'm just that kinda person. I hope you have yours, it's going to be a helluva show.

"Ladies and gentlemen," <she> said, "<Elliquiy> as we know it has now been in existence for over one hundred and seventy thousand million billion years and will be ending in a little over half an hour. So, welcome one and all to Milliways, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe!"
~ The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Mr Bigglesworth

May I borrow your towel Moraline?

DarklingAlice

It is interesting what stays and goes on E over time, but I trust that Veks is working on some awesomeness.

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown...
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

LunarSage

Hey!  Who moved my cheese?!   >:(

;)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Peripherie

Quote from: LunarSage on November 25, 2012, 10:57:54 AM
Hey!  Who moved my cheese?!   >:(

;)

*snickers* We watched that video at work a few years back. *eye twitch*
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore