A Star Wars Academy Group RP!!!!

Started by Wicked Vixen, February 24, 2016, 06:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Vixen

Hello all thank you for stopping by! I am Wicked (and not only in name ;)) Vixen and I would LOVE to have a Star Wars RP that is set after Order 66 by many many years (So yes Skywalkers can be used). What I planned on doing is more of a sandboxish game where we will create a wonderfully awesome story together. What I wanted to do was gather together a few students, teachers and/or Masters to round out our game. I figured we'd have a little fun at the new and improved Jedi Temple on a far away planet that was newly discovered but the presence of the Force is unusually strong here. We are here to train, and learn as well as to discover the source of the presence we are feeling. I have a bit more as well but I wanted to see how much interest I can pick up.

Below you will see my character sheet and hopefully you can sort of get the idea any questions please feel free to ask me on here or pm me.

Name:  Arrya Seely
Species:  Twi'lek
Sex: (Yes please ;))  Female
Force Sensitive?: Yes
If yes, student, teacher or neither?: Student
Has your character had any training? Please specify:  Was found by a Jedi Knight in hiding. She sensed Arrya was force sensitive and helped her train in the ways of the jedi from the age of 4 up until she died when Arrya was 16. Trained in the use and applications of the force. Trained in the most basic form Shii-Cho, currently practices Ataru because of her natural physical ability and athletic skill.

Strengths: Lightsaber combat (she is skilled with her saber). Using the force to enhance her fighting ability. Using the Force offensively (Force Push and Pull, moving objects ect. ect.)

Weakness: Has trouble with Jedi mind tricks and with healing. Needs instruction on the less offensive aspects of the Force.

Appearance:

more pics

Eyes: Blue
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Distinguishing Features: A crescent shaped scar on her right hip
Saber color: Blue
Body type: Curvy

Information:
Personality: Arrya is a very head strong, hard working and independant woman. She is very strong willed and is determined to be the very best Jedi she can be. Arrya detests cruelty in all its forms and dislikes it when others turn a blind eye. Arrya loves to have fun but understands there is a time and place for everything. Instead she likes to test her limits and push herself to new heights. She likes friendly competition and is very loyal to her friends. She is a bit hesitant to accept a new master but only because her last one was torn away from her. She wants her life to matter and to leave behind a legacy that will be worth remembering. Her biggest hope is to make a difference in this life.

Brief Bio: Arrya was found in an abandoned cart a few miles from a small village the Twi'lek's called Kaldura. Arrya was taken in by a Twi'lek man who had lost his family. The man raised her like his own daughter. The man named To'ka who had raised her didn't have her for very long when a female Jedi Knight by the name Adrina Ralgo came knocking at their door. It was then that they were told Arrya had great potential locked away within her. They were told the danger that threatened them if Arrya remained untrained and left without someone to help teach her. After hearing more about the force and all the good the Jedi order stood for Arrya became determined to be able to join their ranks. Training like her life depended on it (which it did) she found that her natural athleticism helped her excel in both hand to hand combat and lightsaber dueling. She learned to incorporate some of her people's dances by watching the way some of the local dancers moved and tried to blend them in with her fighting style. Arrya liked thinking of creative ways to use the force and her new abilities to defeat opponents in mock battles. She trained as hard as she could until one day she was told that a new Jedi Academy was finally being opened. She was supposed to fly off into the stars with her mother figure/ unofficial master but a few days before they were to go off with her adoptive father's blessing the Jedi who had served as her master fell ill to a rare sickness and after fighting for life for two days her body gave out. It has been a year since that time and now Arrya has arrived to find a new master to better hone her abilities and to polish her rough training.

Hobbies and Interests: Meditating, Training, helping others, painting, knowledge in all its forms (never know when something will come in handy), studying the force and practicing with it, and biology.

RP Placement:
Will your character be affiliated with the Academy?: Yes
If yes, in what capacity?: As a student and perhaps if she is worthy a Jedi knight, then Master later  O:)

(As you can see your character does not need to have a formal Jedi training. In fact i intend for Arrya to have to go through a series of tests so the Jedi can determine her skills. Her master will end up being a Jedi who had a rather unorthodox way of doing things and did what she wanted...a little foreshadowing)
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Captain Whitebread

Name:  Fasa Hess
Species:  Nagai
Sex: Male
If yes, student, teacher or neither?: Assistant Teacher (supervised)
Has your character had any training? Please specify:  Fasa Hess was trained as a Jedi Knight

Strengths: Lightsaber combat (he was a master of the seven lightsaber combat techniques by the age of seventeen and moved on to dual wielding shoto sabers), a keen understanding of the Dark Side for obvious reasons.  Trained in the
Tehkla Blade
that the Nagai are famed for.

Weakness: Is not trusted by other Jedi and is not allowed to instruct without a supervisor.  He has lost his ability to sense the emotions of others.  All of these may change in time.

Appearance:

more pics

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Weight: 200 lbs
Height: 6' 2"
Distinguishing Features: Six lightsaber burn scars on various parts of his body.
Saber color: Pale Blue
Body type: Solid

Information:
Personality: Whatever his original personality once was, Fasa Hess has gone through several radical changes since then.  Currently he seems to be in the grip of deep sorrow and bottomless guilt.  He is undergoing counselling with several of the Jedi Masters who are trying to return balance to his shattered soul and psyche.  The only thing he seems to show any interest in is lightsaber combat.  This is the only time he shows any enthusiasm.

Brief Bio: Fasa Hess was taken by the Jedi as a child.  He has no memory of his family.  He was an exceptional student and excelled at his studies.  He mastered lightsaber combat quickly and was given the title of Jedi Knight at nineteen.   He was assigned  his first (and only) Padawan at twenty.   Fasa and his Cathar Padawan
Shen
became close friends and then, in violation of their obligations to the Jedi, lovers.  They kept their relationship secret for close to five years before Shen lost her life.

The loss of his lover drove Fasa into a deep depression, something his Jedi training had not prepared him to deal with.  He turned his back on them.  Without the support of the Jedi he was easy prey for a Dark Side seductress who hid her evil behind a
colourful exterior
.  With her at his side, he cut a swath through his former companions, burying his grief and sorrow under the corpses that piled up in his wake.  Forty two Jedi met their deaths at his hands before his Dark Side lover abandoned him, leaving him to face seventeen Jedi on his own.  Expecting his death, he fought them.

Nine had fallen, three of those never to rise again, when the Force Spirit of his beloved appeared and begged him to surrender.  Wounded almost fatally, Fasa fell to his knees, weeping uncontrollably.  Once away from the influence of his Dark Side he was swayed back to the Light Side but the damage had been done.  He was known as a murderer of his brothers.  It was only the pleas of Shen that prevented him from being executed or imprisoned.  Now he works preparing the younger Jedi for battle and hopes to, in some way, make up for what he has done.

Hobbies and Interests: Meditating, Training others, reciting the names of the forty five Jedi he has killed.  Eventually he wants to hunt down the woman who turned him to the Dark Side and see to it that she faces proper justice.

RP Placement:
If yes, in what capacity?: As a teacher in a limited capacity, potentially as a Dark Jedi hunter and, if nothing else, as a bad example.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

craeric

Interesting.  so when are you figuring- liek a thousand years after? what?

Wicked Vixen

Hmmmm yeah I guess so that way there are new rules and new enemies!
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Tamhansen

Name:  Armin Sung
Species:  Human
Sex: Male
If yes, student, teacher or neither?: Student
Has your character had any training? Please specify: Armin comes from a line of consulars, and has such been receiving training since he was able to walk

Strengths: Force healing and force comprehension. (Armin is good at any social force power as well, if only he dared use them)

Weakness: Armin is shy and therefore not ready to follow the consular's path. He was brought here to get out of his shell

Appearance:

more pics
to follow

Eyes: Brown
Weight: 190 lbs
Height: 6'4"
Distinguishing Features: none
Saber color: light blue
Body type: Wiry

Information:
Personality: Armin is a shy and indecisive young man, much to the chagrin of his family, known for their diplomatic abilities. The disappointment and scorn of his peers exacerbate the condition.

Brief Bio: Armin was born on tython, where his parents had been taking a vacation from their duties on the outer rim. Both being diplomats and envoys in service to the new republic, they were given leave to be together and have children. From an early age Armin was taught in the ways of the force, and he seemed to be off to a promising start. However, as he grew up, Armin was often doubting himself, something that the jedi regard as anathema.

The problem was that his parents attempts to alleviate his selfdoubt only made things worse. His peers on Tython often scorned him for his shyness which didn't make things any better, and that's why he was sent to the new academy, far away from his family and the pressure of their reputation. Hopefully here, he will blossom and learn to fully develop his powers.

Hobbies and Interests: Meditation, studying history, playing chess, and classical dance. (The only time he loses some of his shyness)

RP Placement:
If yes, in what capacity?: As a student, and perhaps one day a teacher.

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.