Sailor Moon { MxM } Recruiting!

Started by TeacupTwink, September 25, 2014, 02:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackcatotaku

Quote from: Zeth on October 06, 2014, 06:49:07 PM
Sorry, with all the Hot guys I can't keep my mind out of the gutter. But I do request to play this games version of Sailor Moon's Melvin.

Yess!! But you have to have a really hot version of Umino for whenever he removes his glasses! XDD

Fredasce

This roleplay looks good. Is it too late to send a sheet?

My O/O's
Request Thread
Let my heart be still a moment, and this mystery explore

blackcatotaku

Quote from: Fredasce on October 08, 2014, 08:52:07 PM
This roleplay looks good. Is it too late to send a sheet?

Not at all! :) Their is still quiet a few slots available; there's a second guardian to my Sailor Moon character still up for grabs, tuxedo mask, one of the dark princes, sailor uranus, sailor pluto and sailor saturn. :)

Fredasce

Quote from: blackcatotaku on October 08, 2014, 09:01:28 PM
Not at all! :) Their is still quiet a few slots available; there's a second guardian to my Sailor Moon character still up for grabs, tuxedo mask, one of the dark princes, sailor uranus, sailor pluto and sailor saturn. :)

Oh great! Then, I'll be working on one :)

My O/O's
Request Thread

Zeth

Quote from: blackcatotaku on October 07, 2014, 09:04:15 PM
Yess!! But you have to have a really hot version of Umino for whenever he removes his glasses! XDD

I shall send an application then.

blackcatotaku

Quote from: Zeth on October 08, 2014, 10:37:03 PM
I shall send an application then.

Woot, now I'm thinking of how to reenact that weird tarot card episode where Umino hits on Usagi for this version of our game X>

TeacupTwink

Lol to be honest, I have no idea what purpose a Melvin would serve outside of comedy relief. If he joins he's sticking in the social setting. ---- Also I've decided that between missions we shouldn't have to halt missions. So why not have them both go on and tagged separately?  I can make an area specific for missions. I'll need to anyway to keep the two groups separate AT FIRST.

Also, I think I will add up front that those of us missing for a while, should let me know and we'll have it put down their character is sick or kidnapped - something.  ... I will add it tomorrow when I am not so tired.

Fredasce

Aaaand posted my approved character in the Approved Characters list because he has been approved. #TooMuchApprovement

My O/O's
Request Thread

Saphir

I'd forgotten to post the sexy aqua nerd in approved charries but he is up now :3

TeacupTwink

#YayPeoplePostingCharactersInApprovedSection
#YayExtremelyLongHashTagging

Saphir

#yayforhavingmorepeoplejointhususbeingabletostartsoonandhaveasuperawesomeadventureyayayayayayaysplitsontrees

Fredasce

[MERCURY X URANUS INTENSIFIES]

I think we're going full canon here xD

My O/O's
Request Thread

Saphir

Quote from: Fredasce on October 09, 2014, 07:51:08 PM
[MERCURY X URANUS INTENSIFIES]

I think we're going full canon here xD

O__O

Wrong Water senshi, lmao.  Uranus' canon partner/lover is Neptune.

Fredasce

Quote from: Saphir on October 09, 2014, 08:01:59 PM
O__O

Wrong Water senshi, lmao.  Uranus' canon partner/lover is Neptune.

I guess I'm out of system?

My O/O's
Request Thread

Saphir

Quote from: Fredasce on October 09, 2014, 08:10:17 PM
I guess I'm out of system?

Well everything from SM canon relationship wise has been thrown to the wind in this RP. Who knows, Tuxedo Kamen might end up in love with Saturn or something.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Saphir on October 09, 2014, 08:16:05 PM
Well everything from SM canon relationship wise has been thrown to the wind in this RP. Who knows, Tuxedo Kamen might end up in love with Saturn or something.

... Are you saying that the Sailor Scout of destruction doesn't deserve dick!?!? ... I mean love. Of course, love.

Saphir

Quote from: TeacupTwink on October 09, 2014, 08:25:21 PM
... Are you saying that the Sailor Scout of destruction doesn't deserve dick!?!? ... I mean love. Of course, love.

DTF

TeacupTwink

Lockepick

To be clear -- I'm not enforcing or expecting any kind of Neptune/Uranus relationship!

Also, I <3 Adore Delano.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Saphir

-DTF, Yaaaas....Mercury's secret jam when he's putting away books in the library-

Fredasce

I think this is a great moment to say that for now on I will keep my shippings to myself so as not to make things awkward-er.

Or i could think before writing, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

My O/O's
Request Thread

TeacupTwink

Quote from: lockepick on October 09, 2014, 08:40:05 PM
To be clear -- I'm not enforcing or expecting any kind of Neptune/Uranus relationship!

Also, I <3 Adore Delano.

Yassss I love Adore, Bianca , Alaska , Willam and Manila. <3

Zeth

Quote from: TeacupTwink on October 09, 2014, 01:54:54 AM
Lol to be honest, I have no idea what purpose a Melvin would serve outside of comedy relief. If he joins he's sticking in the social setting. ---- Also I've decided that between missions we shouldn't have to halt missions. So why not have them both go on and tagged separately?  I can make an area specific for missions. I'll need to anyway to keep the two groups separate AT FIRST.

Also, I think I will add up front that those of us missing for a while, should let me know and we'll have it put down their character is sick or kidnapped - something.  ... I will add it tomorrow when I am not so tired.

Well Umino/Melvin and Naru were normal human friends that got caught up in the monster of the week's scheme and wound up being saved by the Sailor Scouts. So This Umino could be the dweeb that Noah rescues and he thanks him with Manly loving! Or candy, whichever is more fun.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Zeth on October 09, 2014, 09:55:41 PM
Well Umino/Melvin and Naru were normal human friends that got caught up in the monster of the week's scheme and wound up being saved by the Sailor Scouts. So This Umino could be the dweeb that Noah rescues and he thanks him with Manly loving! Or candy, whichever is more fun.

Considering there are SEVENTEEN possible people in the game on the slots we have now I don't think we need ONE normal human. I know all about Melvin and Molly, I've seen it all. I just don't think they'd be a positive addition with all the contrasts they'd have against the rp. In missions alone once they join, It's going to be a struggle and I'll have to manage to break them up again to battle each Prince and that Prince's minion.

I'm going to find ways people don't walk all over each other and with 17 possible people that could be a little difficult.  Granted Damarius , The King will not come out for a loooong while.

Cupcakemon

Hi! I wanted to say I was interested and Imma make a thing for Saturn once I find a face I like for him. Saphir got me into this. But I should have it to TeacupTwink by tonight.