A long term roleplay, set in a steampunk world! Incest love!

Started by Valturo, June 05, 2008, 02:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valturo

Greetings DR community,

Valturo here, new to the community, expert to roleplaying. I'll keep introductions to a short, seeing how there's not really much to say about me for the time being.

Set in a Steampunk world, he travels the world with his younger sister, keeping her close to his side. With nothing but each other, he loves her dearly, protecting her with his life. With beryl eyes and well-kept blonde hair, he makes for a handsome sight, but it does not matter. No, all that matters is the happiness of his younger sister.

Valturo Calder and his sister may be young, but they aren't weak fighters. Their village was burnt down by Ian, a rather dark foe of the calder family, but Ian didnt realize the young children were out of the village gathering berries and herbs for their parents.

Although, by the time the two came back, everything was fire and ashes and all the people were killed.

The young sister was effected the most by this happening. She ran to their home only to find their parents beheaded. She instantly started crying as she searched the hut for anything that could be salvaged.

She looked to her brother, then, her tear stained face a image of sad and angry innocence as she did so. Her brother told her they were going to seek revenge and kill the foe that dared do this to their family and friends.

What I am looking for:

* An IC little sister for a long term fantasy roleplay who can provide a light romance. (i.e. Brother and sister falling in love)
* Intriguing plotline that takes place in a Steampunk world, where a brother and his younger sister travel the world together. Not familiar with Steampunk? Wikipedia it.
* The ability to produce wonderful and detailed roleplaying through descriptions, time and effort. Also, a creative mind that helps establish the plotline and the world would be very helpful. I don't like bringing the world we rp in to life on my own.
* An OOC, long-lasting friendship.
* RP is set, via MSN/AIM/YIM.  I've been wanting to get rather intimate as of late.

It's all really simple and for the time being, I'm searching for one partner to fit this role. Questions/suggestions/ideas are appreciated. My Rabbit Hole can be found here, along with contact information.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Valturo%20Legilith

Edit: At this point, I'm looking for other RPs that don't revolve around a Steampunk world.  As long as it is incest, I don't mind starting a medium-long term rp with someone.

Adere

I'm interested, but I have to do a little research first. PM me! ;D

Do you have a on's and off's file up?

The Great Triangle

I think the problem is with you, not your RP partners.

Maybe try and be a little less freaky.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

The Great Triangle

*sigh*

Okay, that's taking this a little to far, but Valturo, you are a new user and your roleplay request does go against the typical way our community works.  That's why all of your interest gets deflected.

*gives the boy a hug*

Don't worry too much about it.  Although if you're mostly here to find a relationship, you may want to go elsewhere. 
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs