News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ask the person above you out

Started by darkvamplips, May 03, 2009, 04:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotah

Hey... Does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Liam

If you come to my room, I promise you'll get approved sooner. >:)

Kotah

Hey, I dropped some change. How bout you pick it up for me?  ;)
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Autumn52

Would you like to get a drink in a dark booth somewhere?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kotah

auroraChloe

Quote from: Kotah on September 16, 2009, 11:54:21 AM
You got a pretty mouth.  ;D
(oh my friggin GAWD!  that's too funny)

uhh, wanna get a cuppa coffee? 

a/a 8/21/17

Autumn52

Hey am I in heaven cause I think you are an angel want explore heaven with me
(guys still use this line)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Liam

I have just finished my massage lessons, would you let me practice on your body ?.

Autumn52

Hello I wondered if you would allow me to practice my french kissing skills with you

Kotah

Wanna help me start a revolution? In your pants?

Liam

Hello, I'm doing a research about multiple orgasms and I would like you to help me, being the test subject.

auroraChloe

*smiles*  i'll show you mine, if you show me yours   

a/a 8/21/17

Kotah

Liam

You seem very tense, would you like it if I help you release your tension with my tongue ?.

Sweet Innocence

I understand there's an all-night movie marathon at the local theater.  Would you like to skip it with me?
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Autumn52

Your dress looks a little confining could I help you out of it

Liam

It's raining out there in the streets... maybe you would rather getting wet on my bed instead.

Kotah

*pulls out her wizards hat and wand*

ok.

Autumn52

will you go out with me I love wizards and witches

Liam

I might not be a wizard, but I promise you I'll make you see stars if you come to my bedroom.

Butterflykiss

I've heard rumors about you... let's see if they're true...

Liam

Allow me to show you my true potential, sometimes rumors are not as good as they should be.

Kotah

Wanna help me check for breast cancer?  ;)

Liam

Don't worry, I'll make sure to check your whole body, just to see if you are healty, of course... ::)

Autumn52

Would you be interested in starting a few rumors with me