Ex's Roleplay (ScorpioQueen and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, February 05, 2010, 06:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScorpioQueen

Daniel chuckles softly and says Could it be that you're just in love babe?.. he smiles at her the way that makes her melt. I'm ready to do whatever you'd like to do honey.. Daniel gently kisses Alexis and hugs her tightly. As he slowly pulls away he looks down at her into her eyes and says I love you Alexis.
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

AAA111

She smiles up at him as she shakes her head. Still after all this time he still gives her that smile that makes her heart melt. IT is like falling in love all over again with him. She never truly fell out of love with him

"I am in love with you..Always have been. Always will. No guys compare to you. Everyone says I'm stupid but I know your the one for me. I want you to pick what we are going to do He can be very indecisive or at least he used to be. She hasn't really talked or seen him in a year so she doesn't really know how much he has changed and what he does or doesn't do now.

ScorpioQueen

"Honey, you're not stupid, lets not listen to others who are simply jealous of the fact they're missing what we have, you know our love is true and that is all that matters." Daniel smiles. "As for what we do next, shall we continue on to the party downstairs? I could serve you some non-alcoholic punch and we may dance the night away?" Daniel leans in to Alexis and kisses her cheek and grabs her hand. She looks him in the eyes as he gently kisses her hand and asks "Shall we?"

AAA111

She looks directly into his eyes and she smiles widely at him "Geez you are like mr man of my dreams right now. Where you been hiding for the past year. And yes that sounds like a great plan. I love that you are being all decisive. It is so cute babe. As she smiles at him holding onto his hand tightly for protection. She always loved how he made her feel and the protect that he showed her.

ScorpioQueen

He chuckles as her statement "Babe, I've changed my ways. Why should I continue to treat someone I love like garbage I thought it would be worth being in a frat while im in college but it's not. I'd rather have you. You say I'm the only one for you and baby, you're my only." As he hold her tight grip he leads her downstairs into the kitchen. He stands at the edge of the counter top and pours Alexis a glass of fruit punch. As she takes a sip as he watches her beauty, he can't help but to make her blush when he looks at her and smiles.

AAA111

She looks at him "Babe I don't want you to quit the frat. It makes you happy and I want that for you. It is not that I hate the frat some of the guys are really cool. Like Brandon and Mick. It is just i didn't like the way it changed the way you treated me but you changed. And I love you for that. Do I have something on my face or something? I ask as you stare at me and my face turns bright red. I smile at you thinking how cute you look tonight

ScorpioQueen

"I know you don't want me to leave, and it was fun while it lasted, I didn't want this to happen this way but I mine as well tell you now, this is my last month at the fraternity house. Sure it was a great experience, but I want to pick up more on my studies, I want to make a great life for the two of us. Sure brandon and Mick are great guys, they are two of my good friends and I'm sure it will continue on through the years, but it's time to focus on more important things. The boys all already know about this and back me up." Daniel almost starts laughing but smirks at Alexis instead "No baby, there is nothing on your face, you're just the most beautiful woman at this party tonight." Daniel pulls Alexis closer and kisses the back of her hand. As he holds her hand he brushes her bangs out of her face and leans in to kiss her on the lips.

AAA111

She smiles at him as she gently kisses him back. Thinking how much he really has changed and she loves it. You are really changing and I'm so glad to see it. I'm so glad that I am finally able to call you my boyfriend again. I love it soo much She says smiling as she looks up at him

Brandon and Mick come in Oh god its the lovebirds again. Geez Lexie you changed this dude right here. He is still hammered right now but honestly he changed. It's not all bull. We talked about it last week and he really has changed. They both tell me as they stand next to him.

ScorpioQueen

Daniel laughs at Brandon and Mick's remark, he's confident with the way he grabs a hold of Alexis in front of him knowing they will become a better couple since he has changed.  He bends down and kisses her again as she turns her head up and kisses him with her back against his stomach. Being taller, Daniel has to bend a little farther to meet her tender lips. "Babe, we're love birds once again" Daniel laughs softly.

Daniel looks up at the guys and says " I think this beautiful lady standing here is ready to dance." Daniel grabs Alexis by her side and leads her to the music in the backyard. As they walk out near the pool to give them more light, he has her face him. He grabs her hand and holds it to his chest and holds her close as they dance together slower than the rest of the party and the popluar rock song in the background. For this moment, they were one.

AAA111

She smiles up at him as they dance Yes we are indeed love birds again. And why are we dancing so slow. It's a rock song. And you know me I don't even like to dance.

She looks up at him and then she rests her head on his shoulder. She just needs someone to be there for her. AT the moment all she is thinking about his him and suddenly she thinks about jessie. A single tear runs down her cheek but she wipes it away before he has a chance to realize she is crying. She is trying to not be a baby and cry all the time. She wants to be strong. She doesn't want Daniel to see her as a crybaby.

ScorpioQueen

He laughs and says "you're right, I got caught in the romance. Do you want to go socialize, sit in the garden to chat? Or would you like me to walk you home?"

Daniel feels her hand move away quickly. He pulls himself back slowly to look at her concerned and says "Is everything ok love?"

AAA111

She shrugs at him. Suddenly becoming very quiet. It doesn't matter. Whatever you wanna do is fine with me. I'm fine nothing at all She says looking right at him and lying. When they dated she was really good at tricking him with her facial expressions but they haven't been together in a year so she has no idea if he will be able to know something is wrong.

ScorpioQueen

In the past Daniel used to be oblivous to Alexis' emotions but is trying to be more understanding and notice obvious signs..  "Honey everything was fine for the last hour, Something has to be going through your head. What is it?"

AAA111

Nothing I'm fine. It's nothing. She can't let herself cry in front of him. She wants to not be a baby around him but it is getting harder. She doesn't want him to have to take care of her and she is trying hard to not be too clingy because she feels like that is what broke them up.

ScorpioQueen

Puzzled he looks at her..."Alright then, would you like to go up to my room and cuddle until we fall asleep? I'm getting pretty tired. Or I'd love to walk you home."

AAA111

"Um I will just go home. I drove so I will just drive home. She tells him. She is starting to get depressed again but she is trying super hard to not show it. She doesn't want to seem like she is so little, clingy, needy girl but she does just want that sort of want and love right now but she doesn't want to seem too desperate to him. She loves him alot. She is sad that jessie can't be here to see that daniel has changed and that is why she is sad.

ScorpioQueen

Daniel insists Alexis stay the night, he can tell something is bothering her. She tries to hide so well, and wishes she'd  open up to him."Honey, you don't seem alright. Lets go cuddle and talk. I'd love to just wake up with you in the morning. We can chat all night until you fall asleep in my arms. I'm sure the noise from the party won't bother while we're upstairs"

AAA111

She smiles at him Would that really be okay because I would love that. You are like the perfect boyfriend right now She says as she grabs and holds onto his hand. She is so happy right now with him and the way he is treating her so good but she still has thoughts of jessie in the back of her head.

ScorpioQueen

( hey hun, i like the idea of this story, but it's sort of hard to keep the story going if you don't help out with the plot much)

AAA111

She looks up at him as she holds onto his hand "I love you babe and what really is on my mind is Jessie. She would be soo happy to see that you changed and are being so amazing and sweet. I just miss her so much. I lost my best friend that day and it is just hard to wrap my head around. That is why I have been so sad lately.  She says to him as she rests her head on his shoulder and starts to cry. She knows that he will protect her and take care of her. She knows she needs to open up to him and she is slowing doing that.

(Sorry about that..Hopefully this post helps a little bit? Again SORRY)

ScorpioQueen

Daniel holds Alexis as she cries into his shoulder. "come on babe, lets go lay down, I doubt you want everyone to see you crying." Daniel leads Alexis upstairs to his room and he locks the door for privacy from the party. "Here babe, you can wear my shirt and boxers for your pjs tonight. You can change in the bathroom right there, or I can walk out of the room for you."

AAA111

Alexis smiles at him and heads into the bathroom to change. She takes off her shirt and jeans and changes into the pair of shorts and shirt that Daniel gave her. They are huge on her since she is so tiny. After she changes into the clothes she sits there and cries for a little bit. About 10 minutes later she comes out her eyes still red from crying and she looks around for him but she doesn't see him in the room. She thinks hmm he probably went to go to the kitchen or something. he wouldn't leave me at a time like this. I'm glad he and i are back together. he has always been my rock She smiles to herself as she sits down at his computer desk.

ScorpioQueen

Daniel is out in the hall talking to Brandon after getting a few bottles of water, "yeah man, i just need to be alone with her for now, she's going through some crazy stuff right now.." Brandon- "Oh ok man, well hope the noise from the party doesn't bother you two, it should be dieing out soon" Daniel laughs and says "It's alright, the noise isn't bothering us. It's just been so long we need to be alone right now. I'll see you in the morning."

Daniel walks in and curiously wonders why Alexis' eyes are all red and wonders why she's sitting at his computer desk. Although he isn't interested in any other girls, they still tend to email him randomly and he hopes this won't mess the night up so he has to explain himself. "Hey babe, how are you holding up? You look so adorable in my clothes..would you like a water? I'm sure you're thirsty. I also went to grab a spare toothbrush if you'd like." Daniel hads a bottled water to Alexis and sets the toothbrush down on his desk before sitting on his bed. "Why don't you pick a movie we can watch together." Daniel asks as he gets back up to go change in the bathroom into his pajama pants.

AAA111

She clicked on the internet explorer icon and his email automatically popped off and she sees some e-mail from some girl with a subject of "hey sexy" so she gets super jealous and opens it. She reads the email which says the following "Hey babe. You looked so cute at the party last night. I think you should call me soon and we can get dinner and a movie sometime. Thanks for last night. I really had fun. Well call me or email me back soon. Love, Alyson.". As she walks in she gives him a super pissed off look and she tells him Daniel I do not want to be played for a fool..I can not even stand to be hurt again.

She is sitting there really scared that maybe he already has a girlfriend and that maybe he is playing her a little. She wants to think not because she really likes him but she still has that little thought in the back of her head.

ScorpioQueen

"whoa playing for a fool you Alexis?  where did that come from?" Daniel questioning her as he is being verbally attacked. "I thought everything was fine just a moment ago. What's wrong?" Daniel stands there patiently yet confused as he comes out of the bathroom in a tank top and pajama pants. With his athletic build, you can tell he had been working out more for his soccer practices. waiting for her response he sits on his bed.