The Senator & his intern [Male writer wanted for transformation tale]

Started by beautifulexhale, October 13, 2014, 12:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

{Hello, please bear with me as this is my first time writing a prompt here. Thanks in advance for your patience.}

One of my favorite fantasies is to be emasculated, molded, and utterly transformed by an older man - to begin as a shy, impressionable young man and to end as his totally devoted, slightly submissive, ultra-feminine girlfriend or wife. In this story, I’m Alex Fordham, a freshman at Georgetown University in Washington, DC. For as long as I can remember, I’ve been starry-eyed for DC and the federal government. Other boys idolized football players and movie stars, but for me it was always politicians. I had posters of both JFK and Reagan in my room. And now that I’m here in Washington, I’m ready to get involved with the glitz and glamour of government.

So I decide to get an internship on Capitol Hill, and for me there’s really only one choice: You. Senator John Martell. Charismatic and charming, you’ve always given me the impression of a guy who knows how to roll up his sleeves, wield his power, and get the job done. And you revel in it. You’re my hero, and I couldn’t imagine working for anyone else. So when I’m hired as your newest intern, I’m ecstatic.

Little do I know that all is not what it seems in DC. Despite my idealistic visions, Congress is not full of people fighting tooth and nail for what they believe in; it’s a club for the rich and powerful who care only about amusing themselves and remaining rich and powerful. Interns are usually hired as potential mistress material, or sometimes as future trophy wives, which is why they’re normally ultra-feminine, young blonde girls (like my girlfriend Madison, just hired as an intern for one of your closest friends, Senator Richard Dinsmoore).

But you’ve grown bored of the usual game. It’s too easy. With me, you have a more ambitious project in mind. If you have your way (and you usually do), there will be nothing left of the Alex Fordham I used to be by the end of this Congressional session. Aubrey Fordham has a delightful ring to it, don’t you think? Or even Aubrey Martell?

PM me if you have any questions or leave them here. Please check out my ONs/Offs too to see if we match up. I consider myself a quality writer and partner and willing to write as other characters in this story to enhance it. :)