Re:Roman Camp Half-Blood: Looking for more Demigods! Roman Myth based game!

Started by Aiden, June 19, 2011, 12:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

No preference really. A coach or assistant coach of some sort would likely get to Ash the easiest but go with whatever works for you. ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Aiden

Karasu and Kokaine,
Can you please post your character sheets here, I will sort them later.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110888.0

Drop by our OOC and say hello, be warned we are a chatty group.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110890.0

I will be making an intro post for you guys in this threads here.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112388.0
I will let you guys know in PM when it is up and ready for you guys to post. We have a code for posting it really helps keep the game in order here it is.

[float=left]img here 100px x 100px[/float]
[b]Name / occupation:[/b]
[b]Camp / Parent / C or UC:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagged:[/b]
[i]*insert witty quote - optional*[/i]

You guys can add a cropped picture of your characters if you wish, it is not required.

[hr]

If you have any questions, post it in our OOC.

Looking for some Male Demigods, we have plenty of lovely ladies.

Aiden

Karasu

You know I can rolle up a Male Demigod XD God any particual son of a god your looking for?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Aiden

Let's wait on that for now, let you settle in with your first character first.  XD

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Aiden

Josietta

More male players to add to the chaos you are bringing us? I can deal with that!  More testosterone isn't always a bad thing.. specially to Jenna (having dealt with her brother who was born with high doses of that hormone)!!!  OR heck even some males with less would be good. I'd love to see some gay males (characters and/or players) involved.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Aiden

Writersblockade

I find myself interested, especially after reading the books, but I've found that I can get a little lost with group RPs. Would we be centering on a quest, or is this just kinda a slice of life thing?
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Aiden

I have this game focused on this starting plot.

Basically- The Roman Camp has not seen any new campers for over a decade and a half, when it is normal for children to be dropped off at age 2, no later then a certain age so they can be trained.

(This gives a chance to bring in a new face to the camp, age 16-20, or you can play an established camper)

This does not sit well with the Lupa, she is annoyed that she has no children to raise and also when Roman Heroes arrive, they are fully grown, might be opinionated or disrespectful to the ways of the gods (They will be disciplined, it is her rules or death either way).

Through a series of multiple quests, I will let the characters unravel the mystery behind what is going on and why. Everything fuses together in the end, it just depends if you want to follow along with all the side stories.

Snake

I am interested but I've never done anything like this one before. The only demi-god I have would probably be directly from the loins of Jupiter. haha

Josietta

Hello Snake! Glad to hear of your interest!

Currently, we are recruiting Demigods from the following:

((Greek Counterparts will be listed to the side for reference sake))

Mars (Ares - God of War):
Venus (Aphrodite - Goddess of Beauty and Love):
Minerva (Athena - Goddess of Wisdom, Art, Strategical War):
Mercury (Hermes - Messenger God):
Ceres (Demeter - Goddess of Fertility, grain and agriculture):

Please PM over the lesser gods, first.
Cupid:
Discordia:
Mors:
Rivalitas:
Sol:
Faunus:
Proserpina:
Bacchus:
Janus:
Iris:
Somnos:
Trivia:
Saturn:
Terra:
Ops:
Juvantas:
Somnia:
Fortuna:
Flora:

As you may have noticed we have already filled our quota of Jupiter children, however there are still plenty of others to look over and choose from.

We are definitely look for more male characters! Feel free to ask any questions and/or post a character sheet here for Aiden to look over. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

Already have one, not looking for another one. Trying to diversify our demigods.

Snake

Josietta

Take your time! I dont' believe Aiden will be closing recruitment anytime soon. We dont' want anyone to feel rushed or pushed into a character. If you have questions about certain gods and how they might work in the Percy Universe feel free to send Aiden a PM. He's good with Percy stuff :D

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Snake

Name: Phoenix Leonitas
God or Goddess Parent: Mars
Claimed or Unclaimed: Not yet
Any Background Info: Phoenix is one of the many seeming children of war and his mother's surname is actually Zeitzev, but he changed it when he turned 18 because he didn't particularly have a good relationship with her.  His mom was a former Russian Spetsnaz soldier and had grilled him since he was young with a brutal training regime only found in Soviet Russia. For a long time he didn't understand what he was only that he had a tremendous talent for combat and an ability to  bounce back from injury fairly quickly.  It wasn't until monsters began to show up after him even in their wintery homeland that he found out when his mother gave him bracers with claws made of Imperial gold; one of the only things that could harm monsters.  Unfortunately, she died to protect him from one while he escaped and had to make his way to Camp Half-blood on his own and avoid problems along the way. 
Fatal Flaw: He doesn't get along well with others and has a bit of a short fuse.
Weapon or Skill: Claw-bracers, 2 Tokurev handguns loaded with bullets his mother made to damage monsters
Physical Description:

Extra info- will help me develop quest/ideas for the game.
Future Goals To figure out what monster it was that killed his mother and exterminate it himself and to be Accepted by his father by any means necessary. 
Fears Being abandoned, Blizzards that cause low-visibility
Likes Snow, Tigers, Lynx, Forests, Snakes, Russian food
Dislikes Higher than normal Heat, Children of Minerva (traditional usually children of mars dont' like children of minerva since they both share the war portfolio, but he sees it on a case-by-case basis.

(how's this?)

Aiden

Snake-

You can use the visual for the weapon, but I need a non animated/CGI "face" for the character itself.

Is your character going to be starting in Russia? I have an idea on where to drop him into the game, we have quests going on and other campers being recovered in the mortal world.

Can you make up a best friend? Teacher? person- He will be a faun in disguise and will be guiding you towards the camp (played by me, most likely)

Snake

As much as I'd like to find a pic like that I can't. I tend to be extremely picky about it and irl pics just don't do it for me but I can try if that's one that's necessary. I thought the Heise artworks would be good enough since they're so lifelike on their own.

and I probably could, it'd be easy enough.

Amelita

A quick search with 'dark blonde male' gave me these for example. I'm sure you'll find something.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

LunarSage

Character pictures are really more for the other players than for yourself in my opinion anyway.  When everyone else has a live action picture but one person has a drawing (even a more realistic looking drawing) it can affect the immersion in a negative way.  I think that's why Aiden is insisting on all live action pictures for characters in this game.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Snake

Makes sense. lemme go keep looking but any help woul dbe welcome.

Amelita

PM me your preferences and I'll see what I can do later tonight, if you haven't found anything by then that is :)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Snake