News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The New Vampire in Town (non-Twilight Vamps)

Started by GloomCookie, September 18, 2010, 12:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

THE NEW VAMPIRE IN TOWN

Jenny is a vampire.  Not just any vampire, but one of the last.  She's only 200 years old, quite young by most vampire standards, but one thing she's managed to do better than most is adapt.  Her young body lets her blend in with younger generations and move about, avoiding the most dangerous animals on Earth: man.  While vampires might feed on man, the same could be said of lions and tigers and other creatures.  Alone, man is nothing.  But in groups, man is dangerous.

Jenny owns a small house just outside of London, where she bakes bread and does other stuff to earn a living.  Occasionally she ventures out and raids a blood bank or something, but tries to avoid any living targets.  So far, she's done a pretty good job, and while maybe some of the locals have their suspicions, she remains largely ignored by the outside world.  That is, until someone comes to pay her a visit.

Turns out another vampire has interests in the area, and is eager to set up their own little corner to feed upon.  Since they don't know there's already a vampire in the area, they have no qualms about feeding on people and making a real nuisance of themselves.  Now Jenny must decide if she wants to remain living here, move, or confront the vampire that might be very much older and stronger than she.  What will her fate be?

NO TWILIGHT TYPE VAMPIRES NEED APPLY

I'm going for a cute little story about a cute vampire that has to figure out what to do about the new vampire in town.  I'm good for any game type, and would prefer to focus more on the story than on the sexuality, but that's up for negotiation.

Please PM me for more details or story suggestions.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022