Zettai Ryouiki and the Prisoner of Futanaria (PF)(closed)

Started by Autocad, December 29, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: Autocad on January 02, 2019, 06:09:43 AM
No. To put it this way, your final wealth should be used in the calculation.

Not sure what you mean xD I was just referring to the rule that states that you can get magical gear for 70% of the book price if it's made class specific (EG, Paladin-Only Ring of Sense Motive would be 720gp instead of 900). BUT. It's a rule that lots of GM's disallow, so I was only asking so I knew if it was an option or not. ^_^ I'm reasonably happy with Kiyoni as she is! :D

Quote from: Autocad on January 02, 2019, 06:09:43 AMKiyoni and Lucia are looking good!

WOOOO! :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Kunoichi

I'm going to come back and fill in the mechanical portion of this over the next few days, but for now, here's what I've decided on for my Mesmerist.

Name: Lucille Delacour
Nickname: Lulu
Race: Changeling (Green Widow, with Hag Magic and Witchborn alternate traits)
Sex: Futanari
Class: Mesmerist (Eyebiter archetype) 8
Alignment: Neutral (apathetic on the Good-Evil axis, equal tendencies in both directions on the Law-Chaos axis)
History: Inquiries into Lulu's past are often met with tales of noble birth, of childhoods spent in lavish palatial estates and of an arranged marriage that she fled, dropping her into the life of an adventurer.  In truth, while she was taken in and raised by the Delacour family, who, as their name implies, gained their noble title by serving at the royal court, her heritage lies elsewhere, and her parents had only just begun to search for a suitable partner for her when she left home for reasons entirely unrelated to her marriage prospects.

The infant girl who would soon come to be named Lucille was discovered at the gates of the Delacour family estate at a time when they were still mourning the loss of an infant daughter of their own.  Perhaps it was luck on the part of whoever left her there, or perhaps it was a calculated choice, but either way, the grieving Lady Delacour in particular could not bring herself to part with the beautiful, ethereally pale, dark-haired baby who had turned up on her doorstep.  She was taken in, fed, clothed, and raised with all the love and care that the Delacour family could provide.

Growing up, Lulu's childhood wasn't an entirely uneventful one.  Both she and her adoptive family could sense that she was different from other children her age, and in more ways than merely the latent magical talent they soon discovered she possessed.  Still, her childhood was ultimately a happy one, and it was only as she grew beyond it that things began to change.  Her body began to change in more than merely the expected ways as she grew older, and her developing magical talent began to take an odd turn, as well.  She had always had a way with other people, even in spite of the quiet, withdrawn demeanor she had adopted throughout much of her early childhood, but manipulating other people was something that was beginning to come more and more easily to her, both through magical and mundane means.  Her left eye began to turn another color entirely whenever she tapped into her magical ability, and one day, it simply refused to change back.  And then came the fateful morning when she awoke to find that something had sprouted up between her legs overnight, something long and thick and decidedly inconvenient...

Her family worried when she decided to shut herself up in her room for a week.  They would have been more worried if they had known that the only reason she left it was because she had started hearing a voice in her head.  It was only a soft whisper, entirely indistinct, but it was calling to her, and promising answers.  Answers to the mysteries of where she came from, how she got her mystic talents, why her body had changed.  She was already determined to follow that voice to wherever it was trying to lead her, and with her powers, convincing her family to let her leave was trivially easy.

Travelling any great span of distance requires money, however, and this was where Lulu finally came into contact with the Zettai Ryouiki adventurer's guild.  Having run out of her own personal funds partway through her journey, she had taken to using her magical talents to 'convince' random strangers to help supplement her funds in various ways.  A group of adventurers took notice of her work and, seeing some potential in her talents for enchantment, offered her the chance to earn more money in a shorter time by trying out the life of an adventurer herself.  Lulu was rather surprised to find just how much she enjoyed the experience of diving into a dungeon alongside a party of other women, as well as just how easy it was to get along with them all, and so she became a full-time member of the guild, working to save up enough money to cover the rest of her trip all in one go.

By the time that goal was accomplished, the voice had faded away.  Lucille's desire to have her questions answered is still going strong, however, and so she continues to work as an adventurer with Zettai Ryouiki, hoping to either find the source of that mysterious voice, or to get her answers in some other way.
Goals: Solving the mystery of who and what she is and where she came from
Kinks: Lulu enjoys both taking control and having control taken away from her, in pretty much every possible way.

Vergil Tanner

Good god, I love her!!! The backstory is well written and mysterious, and THAT BOOB WINDOW. >_>

Is currently trying to work out possible interactions and history between Lucille and Kiyoni

If Lucile and Kiyoni were both accepted, would you be amenable to working out connections and whatnot? :D

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Vergil Tanner

Hmmm. The biggest question, of course, is how long she's been with ZR! I mean, Kiyoni's age was a random number I pulled out of my ass xD I was toying with the idea of making her younger and more "fresh" from her experiences, so...well, if ANYBODY wants to be part of the group that found Kyoni in the clutches of the slavers, be my guest to pitch it!!! I would love for at least one of the ZR girls to be the girl who found Kiyoni. And considering that Lulu loves taking control and Kiyoni gets SUPER turned on by strong, powerful individuals who hold her down and dominate her (she's weird like that xD She values freedom, but is a Bratty Sub at heart!) they might well have had some sexcepades, too :P

Roleplay Frog

I was briefly concerned my babbling had hijacked the campaign to turn it into Zettai Ryouiki and the stern inquisition of the Emperor, but seems thats not necessarily the case. Kinda relived, lil bit disappoint.

@Lulu's fetishes *steals the remote!*

Oh well, I will be waiting for Zettai Ryouiki and the Mystery of the Futa Vampires to go all inquisitiony.

Vergil Tanner

As long as "all inquisitiony" involves them "Punishing" Kiyoni for her sinful thoughts, I'm all for it :P

Roleplay Frog

You can have different flavors of the inquisition! One that punishes the heretics, one that purifies the wicked, one that educates the misguided.

ALL WITH BIIIIG DIIIIICKS *stage noises*

Vergil Tanner

Lmao. We must punish her sinful pussy, purifying her tongue of its evil and educate her ass on the error of her ways :P

Zaer Darkwail

More and more encouraging me making kineticist with religious fervor :P. Anyways working on her intro today.

Roleplay Frog

Really tempting me into making someone to fit this idea. Like Layla, the sexually frustrated vampire hunter.

Whats so hot about vampire hunter inquisitors you ask? Well, by level four any piercing weapon or tool they use can properly impale a vampire through any resistance or clothing they might have.

I may have adjusted the mechanical details a liiiittle bit.

Vergil Tanner

Do it. DO IT.

Dhampirs are so fucking sexy >.>

Especially when they're fucking the brat out of the slutty Kitsune :P

Roleplay Frog

Butbut.. I already have a character... and hrmnn.. I mean there is an amusing idea... *ponderfaces for a long moment* But I mean.. I dun have apropriately gothic arts ...

Vergil Tanner

You can find them! Just look at Kiyoni! She's basically "Sexy Gothic Red Riding Hood!"
You can pitch multiple ideas. ;) You know you waaaaant tooo :P

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 09:34:47 AM
You can find them! Just look at Kiyoni! She's basically "Sexy Gothic Red Riding Hood!"
You can pitch multiple ideas. ;) You know you waaaaant tooo :P

hrmnnnnn... I guess it wouldn't be impossible to get a this with a short skirt and bewbs..

What if two of frogs characters get the DM's favor though? Hah. :P

Vergil Tanner

I think he'd ask you to choose :P

And hey! Getting bewbs is easy! The original picture for Kiyoni was SUPER flat chested. Some minor image manipulation later, and she is ROCKIN IT. :P

Roleplay Frog

oh hey, it is possible, just no skirt.

Aaaand now I can't unsee the pixelation of her bewbs..
Yeah a problem of anime art is the slightly too lolicon on occasion style *nodnod*

Vergil Tanner

Getting closer!

LOL. Well, it's telling that you didn't notice until I told you ;)

Precisely! It's amazing how easy it is to overcome, though, just by adding a gigantic rack xD

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 09:46:39 AM
Getting closer!

LOL. Well, it's telling that you didn't notice until I told you ;)

Precisely! It's amazing how easy it is to overcome, though, just by adding a gigantic rack xD

I dun stare at a characters breasts. Usually. I was distracted by her orange thing. What is that orange-thing? Potion? Captured flame? Exotic sex toy?

Vergil Tanner

Autocad

Genderbent Lelouch is... fine too, I guess.  :P

Also original Kiyoni picture isn't as flat-chested as you're making it out to be: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3312979

Kunoichi

Quote from: Autocad on January 02, 2019, 10:36:53 AM
Genderbent Lelouch is... fine too, I guess.  :P

I was wondering if someone would notice. :P It seemed a fitting image, given the Mesmerist’s stare-related and mind control abilities.

Also, on the mechanics front, would I be able to get a slightly custom version of the Sadist’s Lash?  Specifically, I’m just hoping for one without the Wounding property which, as a +2 weapon property, is upping the price by an entire 16,000 gp.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 06:55:29 AM
Good god, I love her!!! The backstory is well written and mysterious, and THAT BOOB WINDOW. >_>

Is currently trying to work out possible interactions and history between Lucille and Kiyoni

If Lucile and Kiyoni were both accepted, would you be amenable to working out connections and whatnot? :D

I’d be fine with working out connections if we both get accepted.

Roleplay Frog

I made this and you can't stop me!

Moar!

Name: Lady Astrid Darkbane
Class: Vampire Hunter 8 (Too cool 4 Archetypes)
Race: Human Female
Alignment: CG
Description: Lady Astrid has trained herself for many years to be an effective warrior, stalking her undead prey so obessively has given her a similiar countenance to her prey, with white hair and piercing blue eyes
Fetishes: Definitly not into futa-vampire mistress mind control Nuh uh. What gives you that idea? Them being cute just means you have to raise the stakes. Hah.. get it? Get it?.. Who said a stern huntress couldn't be fun.
Dislikes: Mean mistreatments and extreme roughplay; Basically I like being forced to do lewd things.. nicely. :P NOT BY VAMPIRES THOUGH NU-UH!
Backstory

Lady Astrid had a boring, unassuming life, second of four children with a home that was neither neglectful nor too nurturing, she grew up with average sucess in a calm, measured life, aiming to be a respectable housewife one day.

And she.. was alright with that. Really. Until one fateful day, or rather, one fateful night, when she was enthralled by a vampire. The undead creatures dark magic made her feel so aroused, so helpless, so good.. and then, to escape the pursuit of adventurers, the creature abandoned the mediocre blonde girl, using her as a brief blood donation..

Astrid's infatuation with the creature turned into the rage of the rejected. Suddenly she had been happy, had felt important.. even while servicing the undead creature, but it'd all been taken away from her. For this, the vampries would pay, she swore. All these wicked vampires that toyed with the hearts of mortals would pay! And she got good at her task. Oh sure, she still needed to use every tool available to her, carefully tracking down the creatures in their lairs, but once you had stalked them for a week, they were usually easy prey.

She has come to assist in the coronation becausae, let's face it, there's a good chance that some wicked vampire-servants want to disrupt the ceremony.

Goal: THE ERADICATION OF THE NOSFERATU! Well.. perhaps there's a chance to snatch and redeem one or two.. But it's propably slim so.. ERADICATE THEM ALL! Especially the one that she'd met before.. if that one's still around.

Character Trivia:
I Has a really great track-record.

II Got her own little theme-song. and it goes: Oh-ah-oh- Lady Astrid, Vampire Slayer, hunts all vampires in their tomb! Although they try their best to stop her, she will be each vampires doom!

Character Stats

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 22 +6
Dex 10 --
Con 13 +1
Int 10 --
Wis 14 +2
Cha 10 --

HP: 52 Armor Class: 22 (11 touch) Initiative Bonus: +2 Speed: 30 ft CMD: 23
Saving Throws: Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +9
Class/Racial Feats
Favored class: Vampire Hunter, +8 hp
Human: +2 str, Bonus feat, Practiced Hunter (+2 Stealth and Survival)

Vampire Hunter:
Detect Undead, Track, Vampiric Focus II(Vampiric Might, Vampiric Call), Technique Feat III, Relentless, Spellcasting, Stake, Relentless Band, Vampire Tracker

Chosen Feats:
Technique: Heavy Armor Proficiency, Power Attack, Improved Critical (Greatsword)
Normal: Thrill of the Hunt, Defiant Luck, Inexplicable Luck, Lucky (Inexplicably so!), Bestow Luck

Traits: Holy Tramp Stamp, Reactionary
Skills:
Survival +19
Climb +17
Intimidate +11
Perception +13
Stealth +11
Spellcraft +11
Swim +17

Backround:
Knowledge: Religion +11
Profession: Mime +11

Equipment and items:
+1 Holy Adamantine Greatsword (21k gold) (Use it for me vampire slashing!)
+2 Deathless Full Plate (Negative energy) (9.5 k gold) 30.5 (Specially Zettai modified of course!)
Cloak of Resistance +1 (1k gold) 31.5k (Use it against evil vampire charmin!)
Amulet of Natural Armor +1 (1k gold) 32.5 (It's me lucky charm!)
Holy water x20 (May or may not drink it for good luck.)

+/- 0 gold

Attacks  -3 Ab, +9 Damage when power-attacking
Vampire Slayer:
+15/+10 Adamantine Greatsword, 2d6+10, +2d6 vs evil foes, (17-20 x2)
Max damage, power attack plus vampiric Might:
+14/+9 Adamantine Greatsword, 2d6 +22, +2d6 Vs evil foes, (17-20 x2)

Spellcasting DC 12 + Spell Grade, as lvl 4 caster
Grade 1: 2/day
Divine Favor, (Favor me, for I am about to spank ye of little faith!)
Litany of Sloth, (Ever seen a lazy vampire? I have!)
Protection from Evil, (Never enter a wicked vampire lair without it. They want to enslave you, slowly, deliciously fucking you to death, whilest caressing your body all over and.. are you listening?)
Alarm (Stop sneaking up on me bum vampires! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Grade 2: 2/day
Flames of the Faithful, (BURN THE HERETICS WOOOO!)
Litany of Defense, (Because fuck you for one turn, that's why.)
Voluminous Vocabulary (Alright listen here you piece of shit Skeleton, I cast this magic just to insult you and your vampire masters!)

Vergil Tanner

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 02, 2019, 04:37:41 PM
Buffet the Vampire Layer :P

Wooo Noichi! :D

*shines detect undead in Vergils face for all of that!*

Vergil Tanner

HA. Not Undead. :P This time.
She might have liked Lucian, my Dhampir Kinslayer Inquisitor, though ;)