"Fantasy Relax" a Freeform, Orgy / Nudist, Mystery Action Adventure, always open

Started by Chreestafer, August 19, 2014, 02:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

I was two seconds away from finishing my character sheet and then my browser crashed.

...So much rage. But basically I'm making a fairy. I'll have it up here in a bit after I step away from the computer for a while.

Chreestafer

Hahaha its ok Rel, take your time!

And zeth, as long as he is unique I'm fine with it.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Rel Mayer

Name: Kassie

Race: Fairy

Sexuality: She loves everything and everyone. (Omnisexual)

Class/Profession: Fairy - Has a high magical abilities

Personality: She's probably one of the cheeriest and positive people anyone would ever meet. She always has a smile on her face and a compassion for everyone and everything. She's a true optimist who believes that there is always a positive side to anything bad that may be happening. She's very social, easygoing, but can sometimes appear fairly shy. She hasn't been around other humans very often and was around the fairy word with other women, so men still make her a bit nervous. Still, she comes off as a little flirtatious and sweet.

History/Bio: Kassie was born a human, but when she was a baby she was orphaned. The fairy grand-mothers decided to take her in and bestow their magic upon her and raise her in the land of the fairies. Within time, she grew her own pair of wings and became a fairy to help many people ofter the span of hundreds of years. She's eternal, as long as someone doesn't take her wings away from her or perform some sort of dark magical curse on her. She usually likes to take the form of humans, because she thinks they're among the most beautiful. She still appears fairly short and petite in her human form.

Over the span of her life, she has helped people when they were in need of magic. She's worked beside Peter Pan, Cinderella, and even some others that never even knew that she was there watching over them and making the sure that humanity stayed happy. She's not the most powerful of the fairies, but she's somewhere in the middle. She holds a bit of a preference toward humans, because she know that she once was one. Recently she's become more fascinated with hanging out with other humanoids and has been neglecting her fairy duties.

Because of this, she has been using her magic to help humans that aren't even asking for it. The elder fairies are becoming a bit upset with her, because there are people calling for their fairy grandmother and no one is answering. Kassie is more interested in learning of her past and wondering what it is like to live among the humans. So, when she received the letter she easily abandoned her fairy duties and went to the land to relax with other people similar to her. She hopes to run into many eccentric humans she can learn more from.

Extra Notes: She can only fly when she's in her small fairy form.

Gear: She usually wears her pink dress that comes down to her thighs. She has a magical wand and fairy dust, but she doesn't have to use them to perform magic. Only if she's doing something extremely powerful with her magic.

Fears: Dark Magic

Casual Ons: Discovering new things, exploring nature, teasing, flirtation.

Casual Offs: Taking her magical powers away, tearing off her wings.

Sexual Ons: Same as Writer I really want to focus on corrupting her from innocent ways to sexually darker ways. Going to be sexually submissive.

Sexual Offs: Scat, killing my character, and tentacle monsters. (Maybe.) Waterspots (Maybe.)

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Rel Mayer

Red Stella

If there's still room, I'm very interested.

What races do you have so far?

Chreestafer

HI RED!

so far we have a Human, Night Elf, Jungle Orc, Fairy, Half-Fae, Halfling, Dryad, Half-Elf

And a doppelganger is in the makings
Ons and Offs
F-List

Red Stella

Spiff.

Any races you'd like to see represented that you don't have yet?

Chreestafer

Its totally your choice.

have any thoughts of what you wanted to be?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Zeth

[/Floatright]Name: Vo

Race: Doppleganger

Sexuality:Bring them all on! (Omnisexual)

Class/Profession: Chameleon

Personality: Vo is a joker and a playful type of person. He is an adventurous sort that likes trying new things.

History/Bio: Vo is an explorer of the world. He infiltrates towns  and lives among various people for a time. Until one day he is discovered and forced to move on. It always seems to happen, one day he is discovered and must move on. But he likes to find new things and explore though. Always on the move.

Extra Notes:Technically Vo has no gender and can be either gender when he changes forms. He considers himself male by default.

Gear: Traveling clothes, Dagger, sack of coins.

Fears: Other Dopplegangers or being bored.

Casual Ons: Discovering new things, Cooking, Humor.

Casual Offs: Being paralyzed or frozen,  Boredom.

Sexual Ons: Anal, oral, Trying new things. Anything on players O/O.

Sexual Offs: Scat, killing, and hard vore.

Red Stella

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Red Stella

Name: Niamh (pronounced neev)
Race: Human-Nymph (water)
Sexuality: Straight
Photo:

Class/Profession: Healer.

Personality: Niamh is a graceful, friendly, and happy young woman.  She loves helping those in need when she can, and has enjoyed exploring both the human and water world.  The human world has many lovely men in it.

History/Bio: Niamh’s father was a human, a man who worked the rivers with care and respect.  Her mother loved him for his kind nature, even though they couldn’t be together permanently.  Niamh was kept and raised by her mother, but was allowed time with her father to learn the ways of man. 

Gear: Clothing, blanket, water pouch, dagger, healing kit. 
Fears: Being trapped in a desert.  Death of her parents.
Casual Ons: Music, swimming, baked goods, winter snows, thunderstorms.
Casual Offs: Bullies, unnecessary cruelty, people with no sense of humour.
Sexual Ons: Sex outdoors/in water, strong dominant men, rough sex. Giving oral sex.
Sexual Offs: Vore, scat, bathroom stuff.  Anything involving pregnancy.  Receiving oral sex.

Siereis

Hey, so it looks like you are nearing a full party which is a shame because I think I might want to play.  In any case, I did have some questions:

1.  Is this a fantasy adventure RP or a orgy RP?  For example, once they reach this 'paradise' would the players still be adventuring or would the plot just become a lot of gangbangs and stuff?
2.  If it IS a adventure RP, would enemies be RPed by someone?
3.  Ideally how large of posts would be required by writers?
4.  Is an equal female to male gender balance needed?

Chreestafer

@ RedStella,

I love the character, she works perfectly except for one concept, choose another class. We have one druid already.  Im trying to keep every character unique with no over lapping classes.  As per the beginning each person was invited to the island via their skill set being the best in their chosen field.  Classes can range from anything made up to the basics found commonly in Dungeons and Dragons (even though this is not a systems rp)  Yet otherwise really like her :)

@ Siereis

Great questions and I was waiting for someone to poise them.  If you are direly interested make a character, It wont hurt to have another on board.  I am closing the acceptance thread tonight after work and posting up the OOC thread and then working on the IC thread. 

1.  This is both,  Each character is brought to the island under the assumption that they have been noticed and that they are getting the chance and opportunity to go relax and let the weight of the world of their shoulders.  Sex could happen in orgies, one on ones, anything and any way as this is laid out to them as a sort of "vacation".  Each player will start out not knowing its nudist,  once they arrive at said island they are required to disrobe and unarm themselves and store their gear in a certain area.  To the players it will all seem like said vacation, however their is something devious going on in the backgrounds, something the players will find out and will choose to accept it or to do something about it.

I am opening the spot up to a Co-Gm, if interested, or if anyone is interested at all.  I will explain to said co-gm what the plans are.

2.) Enemies are just going to be played by me, unless you had something in mind?

3.) I'm asking for a minimum of at least one paragraph per post.  Three descent size sentences wont be hard to formulate.

4.) Not really, balance gender wise is not a sot out factor.  I believe we only have 3 males to play with and the rest are females, plus one futa.  Honestly be what ever it is you wish to be, I am not stopping you there.  All I ask is don't copy class or race, be unique. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

Zeth

So is Vo accepted? You haven't said a word either way since I posted him.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Zekromnomnom

I should have posted last night when I saw this. I have to go to sleep now. I'll keep an eye out in case anyone has to back out. It'll probably be a fun read, too.

Red Stella

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 24, 2014, 07:30:23 AM
@ RedStella,

I love the character, she works perfectly except for one concept, choose another class. We have one druid already.  Im trying to keep every character unique with no over lapping classes.  As per the beginning each person was invited to the island via their skill set being the best in their chosen field.  Classes can range from anything made up to the basics found commonly in Dungeons and Dragons (even though this is not a systems rp)  Yet otherwise really like her :)

Glad you like her!  I'll change her class to Healer.    http://dndtools.eu/classes/healer/

Chreestafer

Ok a spot is still open to Siereis if she choses to take it. Yet otherwise recruitment is closed for the time being.  If anyone happens upon this and wishes to join pm me with your ideas, if I like it enough I'll fit you in.

Otherwise here is the OOC

Please read it through and follow the directions!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212017.0
Ons and Offs
F-List

Siereis

If there is still room for another female, I thought the group needed another 'darker' character (though she is not evil!)

Name:  Selene Vixary
Race: Dark Elf
Sexuality: Pan-sexual with lean towards male, switch depending on mood.
Photo:
Class/Profession: Witch - dark magic with hexes, curses, buffs, and leech spells.  Minimal ability to cast illusions, conjure spiders.
Personality:  Selene is not a very 'kind' adventurer.  Being a dark elven royal, she tends to exhibit the primary attributes of her race, though these are magnified due to her envious nature.  When around other races, she tends to be racist and often tries to make other's race seem lower class than her own.  Selene's primary motivation is to make a name for herself, whether it be for good or ill...she could not care less about the poor or downcast.  Personality traints she tends to exhibit are: cold, calculating, slightly racist, overly proud, seductress when it suits her, indifference to the plight of others (aside from other elves), ambition.  In the bedroom (or out of it) Selene tends to take charge, often seducing others so long as she deems the challenge worthwhile.

History/Bio:  The second born twin of a pair of daughters to the dark elven queen, Selene was minutes away from becoming one of the most feared and powerful women in all the realms.  Instead, she was mostly cast aside by her parents and left to do as she wished in her young adulthood.  Of course, she was still well cared for as a child and she never wanted for any material possessions.  This childhood of being isolated from her family yet having whatever else she wanted eventually drove Selene toward learning to become a spellcaster.  In dark elven society, the dark magics were considered most respected and feared.

Over the next few decades, Selene has been honing her skills with dark magics.  Given that she did not have to work for money, she had plenty of time to become quite skilled at it, eventually overtaking the grand warlock of the order in skil and power.  As her powers grew, Selene took to the life of an adventurer.  Unlike most however, the dark elf was not all that interested in helping others for the sake of being nice.  Ever envious of not being the queen, Selene sought to make a name for herself as well as gain glory.  Despite her motivations, she was very good at her hobby and eventually became known...and feared...throughout the lands.

Extra Notes:  Similarly to all dark elves, Selene dislikes the sun (though it does not hurt her) and prefers to be indoors.  Additionally, she tends to be quite carefree about her own body, but will be insulted if touched by a lesser.  Similar to many elves she has a few natural abilities including dark vision, rapid healing (including hymen regeneration over time - thoughts?), and resistance to mind control.
Gear: Two-handed ruby crystal staff, tall leggings, thong, vest, and long gloves. 
Fears:  Being forgotten in history, being powerless, loss of honor
Casual Ons:  Strong bodies, dominance, respecting her abilities and body, teasing and innuendo, casual nudity
Casual Offs:  Softness, fat bodies, 'innocent' people, overly flirtacious teasing, taking advantage of submissives.
Sexual Ons:  Dominance, Being 'taken' and humiliation (though she would NEVER admit these - player LOVES monster rape if that is a thing..), sexual fighting, groups
Sexual Offs:  Not much, others who take too long to orgasm, mind control.

Chreestafer

I like her and I did leave a spot open for you because you did state interest.  I like her and she is excepted along with the rest of you. Please post your accepted characters to the OOC thread prior to posting anything else.  :)

Now when you say dark elf, you mean drow correct? 

Also a note to the rest, I'll post the IC tonight,  yesterday was rough with work and all. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Chreestafer on August 26, 2014, 06:49:57 AM

Also a note to the rest, I'll post the IC tonight,  yesterday was rough with work and all.

Take your time. Rough work is never fun to deal with.

Chreestafer

I'm in construction and we get paid by the job so at times I'll be working from 5 am till 9 or 10 pm.  It sucks but it pays the bills. Some days I have completely off or we only work for a few hours.  Normally it's a 6 to 4 though, but this week's been bad.
Ons and Offs
F-List