Finding a Muse [M/M]

Started by Sho, March 08, 2011, 12:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Rembrandt, or Rem, is a muse. He drifts in and out of the dreams of artists and even the everyday man, from the minds of the rich to the minds of the poor. He provides inspiration, company, but when the sun rises he disappears, leaving no traces of his having been there. His very presence drives men mad - they don't know if he is real or a dream, or what his intentions are, except he does bring them success. To musicians, he brings inspiration, to businessmen, luck, to the poor, fortune. Until they start to suffer from illusions of seeing him where he is or isn't, of course. He will appear, in daylight, lingering on a street corner, but will always seem to disappear before they can get to him. Is he real, toying with people, or is he a ghost of some sort? I'm looking for someone to play a person Rem visits in their dreams, but any details are up to you.

This is a slightly updated version of the one in my 'plot emporium', link in my signature. I'm looking for someone to play a person who is struck by Rem's 'gift' or 'curse', as they see it. He comes and offers them huge success in their careers, whatever they be - medicine, business, travel - but always seems to go before they're ready for him to do so. I'm looking for someone to play a character who starts thinking he might be going mad, someone who wants to know if Rem is a real person or just a dream. This could take place anywhere from medieval times to ancient kingdoms (even Asia) to the Victorian era to modern-day. Any time you fancy, really.

Any takers? I'm DYING to do this plot. I'm entirely negotiable in terms of who you'd like to play.

DoctorGreen

I like the sound of the plot, I am interested!

I like the idea it sounds very lucrative. I could play a straight man visited by him and is confused why his desires start to gear to this Rem. I like your writing style and am ready to get started.

Looking forward to hear from you!
Dr. G

Sho

Roxen

I'd like to give it a try :)