Heroine In Distress [GM Wanted]

Started by iridum248, September 19, 2008, 08:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridum248

Hello, everyone. First post on the forums.

I've read through some of the RPG threads, and I was thinking of an idea- A female, low-level adventurer tries to 'solo' the standard Goblin Stomp quest so popular in D&D modules...Until it all goes horribly, horribly wrong. You can guess where that leads, next.  ;)

I'm looking for someone to play the role of the DM and the various creatures she encounters in the quest...Any takers?

BigBuckBob

Sounds like an interesting idea to me. How much detail do you want to put into the D&D aspect? Just something general, or actual dice rolls and stats?
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

iridum248

Hmmm...Something general- Y'know, where characters know, on some level, that they're in a role-playing game, and their focus on gold and XP reflect that.

Caustic

So, since it's been a while, not sure if you're still looking for any interest in this idea.  But if you'd like to throw out a couple ideas, I'd be interested in discussing them. 

Just so you know, I wouldn't be interested in using a particular system, especially not for a 1-1.  And I'd like to know a little more about what kind of setting, story elements, graphic elements, etc. you'd be interested in.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

iridum248

Ah, sorry. I'm already running this game. :'(

Thanks for the interest so far, everyone. I'd been sure to look you up next time.  ;)