The Saga of the Intermales (Futa seeks any)

Started by imjessme, April 02, 2015, 03:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

Hello, potential co-author!  Thanks for looking. 

Please allow me to introduce myself.  I am Jess and, despite the (technically correct) gender tag, I don't play males on E very often.  What do I play, you ask?  Well, an intermale, of course.  And now you're asking what that is, so let's get to it, shall we?

Imagine a world in which the human race has, by a quirk of genetics, developed a third gender.  No one is quite sure when it happened, but it was certainly some time before the advent of written language.  Every major ancient civilization speaks of the third gender in some way, and they feature heavily in the writings of the Romans and Egyptians especially.  In nearly every instance, the thirds are outcasts, slaves, the lowest form of humanity.  This attitude has continued into modern times.

Physically, this third gender appears almost entirely female, including developing breasts and rounded hips during puberty, plus softer, feminine facial features.  In fact, the only thing that really keeps them from being fully female is the fact that they have male sexual organs. 

I wish to present to you a world, a modern world or maybe one slightly in the future, where intermales (often called "dints", which is a pronunciation of "DNT", standing for "dick 'n' tits") are bought and sold on a global market, to be used more or less in any way the owner wishes.  They are quite literally sold into slavery, and owning at least one dint is not only socially acceptable, but nearly required.  Oddly enough, despite the fact that the vast majority of intermales are sold for sexual purposes, that fact is almost never spoken of, and they are instead purchased as "domestic workers".  Maids, if you will.

The story possibilities within this world are nearly limitless.  Perhaps your character is a young socialite introvert, whose parents purchase a dint as a companion.  Or maybe you and your dint are shipwrecked on a deserted island and have to struggle with their mutual attraction while getting over their social barriers. 

I have only a few rules, which are fairly simple:

To start, I would like to be the only one playing any dints.  Depending on how the story goes, that could possibly change if you'd like.

I prefer to play in the forums, as email and PMs become difficult to follow.  I'm sorry but this one is pretty firm.

I do not care what gender you are, or what gender you play.  However I do ask that if you are playing cross-gendered that you have some experience doing it so that your writing will sound realistic.

Speaking of your writing, I do request that it be literate, grammatically correct (typos happen, that's fine), and at least a couple of paragraphs.

I believe that's it.  Please PM me if you're interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Major Major

Just a question if I may; do your 'dints' have female reproductive systems along with male ones?

Zeth

imjessme

I apologize for not making that clearer.  My initial concept for dints was that they only have male organs, and in to of that were sterile.  However if there is enough demand, I suppose I could make adjustments to that