Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

The red clay loam, mixed with your blue foam, will make an excellent garden site. ;P  (I had to google that word!)  LOL!

Mordred

If poured onto the floor, would this mixture loom as it oozed slowly over the ground? (never heart of that one :P)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Not only loom, but before that, it would make a loud BOOM as the chemicals combined!  lol..*shrugs*  ;P

Mordred

Quick! Into my upholstered little room! (aka, coffin.. where there's always room for another lovely warm body)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Yes, I think to zoom into your tomb while we wait for the loud boom that is surely bound to sound soon..... is a great idea! (Dr. Seuss would be so proud!!) ;P

Mordred

And while whatever doom occurs outside our little room.. my hand will caress over that soft repeating boom that makes those sweet little red drops loom so adorably inside those lovely veins that reside inside you.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Looks around inside your coffin*  This is like a little "dorm".....got any tunes?  ;P

Mordred

*A small click.. and a touch-screen forms on the inside lid* Hehe.. do I have tunes! :P Whatcha wanna hear? Whatever your thoughts form to wish, just whisper into my ear.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Giggles and whispers* "Got any Lita Ford"?  ;P

Mordred

Heh.. you'd be surprised what I got in this little fort o' mine.. *fingers blur on screen.. followed by a tune Lita sang with Ozzy* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Grins at him while she jams to the music, wishing she had a glass of port to go with it*

Mordred

*Her jamming causes this creature's every pore to twitch and squirm with wild joy*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Wonders how anything could be more perfect.......Sighs happily....

Mordred

To his core, he ponders this thought also.. feeling that lovely sigh caress every sense.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

The cowgirl finally wore the vampire down!  ;P  :-*

Mordred

And yet, this creature who she thinks has been worn down.. always finds his ways to wire those senses back to their proper heights. :P
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

How about I fire you instead?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mordred

That'd be fine.. :P.. didn't like workin' there anyway.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

What line of work do you do?  (I might have a job for ya!) ;)

Mordred

I wouldn't mind counting each pine-cone that falls on the side of those dark little roads that lead far into that delicious mind of yours.. how much would that pay? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I could only pay you with sweet, red wine and...good company! *Winks*  Would that be compensation enough?

Mordred

I shall then dine on your fine red wine.. just hope you don't mind the side effects of this mad creature's line.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I shan't...if you don't mind mine.  ;P

Belle33

Today was a really fine day.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Did you find something fun to do today?