[Interest Check] Ol' Mc Donald's Cattle Ranch

Started by Jason, April 29, 2012, 06:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Ol' Mc Donald had a farm...
A new drug, Bomorphosis, has been manufactured into specific Farms for the development and mass production of many new products. Firstly, the mostly widely applied use is Breast Milk, because it’s known fact Human Breast Milk is much more healthier for humans, as implied in the name, trumping Cow Milk in numerous areas, especially taste. Secondly, Bulls are marketed off for much more efficient physical labour. Needless to say, calves are also sold off to families if they’re looking to buy one. Other things that…aren’t available for anyone’s ears could also be available on the market.

It’s without saying Ol’ Mc Donald, the most well-known Human Cattle Rancher for the remarkable taste in Milk as well as the greatest quality bulls, has a secret method to his mojo. Living away from the city is a benefit, so much to say that he’d landed a lovely tropical island to do his job. Thing is though, he’s getting old, and the farm isn’t going to be the same. What’ll happen when he’s gone? Rowdy Bull Ronan Astor has an inkling, but it’ll take more than a single bull to do just that.
Specific Details
Here are a few Character Details which should be taken into account.
Cows:
Cows are women exposed to the Bomorphosis drug. Cows have very few tasks in accordance to Mc Donald’s regulations, often pampered, as their simple task is polite behaviour to the farmers on site. Their physical selves alter depending upon the level of their dosage in the following manner…
-Stage 1: Breasts enlarge up to between a DD cup to a F cup, filling up with milk. In addition, ears mutate to those of cows, as well as a fully developed tail, hair upon the tip; this is the basic level of mutation, suitable for any cow.
-Stage 2: Breasts enlarge up to between a F cup to a HH cup, swelling to the brim with milk. Additionally, cow ears, a tail and small horns, commonly rounded, are common features, alongside an increased appetite for vegetables and/or occasional mooing during speech.
-Stage 3: Breasts engorge to between a HH cup to a M or N cup, milk occasionally found to leak. Furthermore, previous additional features are without question guaranteed at this stage, mooing much more frequent, some even incapable of human dialect.
-Stage 4: Breasts swell to between a M or N cup to a P cup or above, milk now incapable to maintain within the buxom of the cow. Incapable of speech, all the above features evident, these cows that’ve unfortunately been inflicted to this stage though produce milk at such a rapid stage aren’t likely to have the most comfortable time.

Bulls:
Cows are men exposed to the Bomorphosis drug. Bulls, unlike Cows, have a “destiny” as task masters, and thus are given many duties, including heavy labour, protecting the herd from predators, etc. Their physical selves alter depending upon the level of their dosage in the following manner…
-Stage 1: Muscular development is enhanced, as well as increased testosterone production causing a higher level of aggression which is driven to physical exercise and labour, as well as developing bull ears and budding horns as well as a fully developed tail, hair upon the tip. A basic, and efficient, stage for bulls.
-Stage 2: Muscular development is enhanced further, as well as greater levels of testosterone. It’s uncommon to see a larger penis size as well as mooing to occur, however more prominent features include fully developed sharp horns, a strong tail, and bull ears.
-Stage 3: Muscular development is rapidly promoted, levels of testosterone even greater than before. Bulls have prior defined features, phallic size even greater than before, as well as moo much more frequently. A much more territorial, aggressive, and sexual mind set is common to be found.
-Stage 4: Muscular development is at its zenith, as well as levels of testosterone. Perhaps the most well-endowed, losing speech ability in exchange for mooing, they develop all previous symptoms. They are now beyond control, and are thus needed to be dealt with by expert handling.

Farmer: Farmers are employees, either sex, who are tasked to work with the cattle. Generally the same sex is advised to work with the respective cattle, however it is not mandatory. Full-time jobs, employees receive payment in life-style upon the island, as well as a funding into an account for retired farmers. They’re tasks depend upon whom they handle, besides usual tasks like maintenance and cleaning…
Cow Handling: This task, usually for female farmers, consists of grooming the cows of the farm, feeding them, and of course milking them. For pregnant cows, a single farmer, the one the cow is most friendliest with, is assigned to ensure to calf’s healthy birth and development alongside its parents.
Bull Handling: This task, usually for male farmers, consists of working with the bulls, including feeding them, training them, and keeping them in line.

Character Sheets

How to use this Character Sheet:

Personal Information: (Information based upon your character's own self.)
Name: (Insert your character's first and surname. Second names are optional.)
Sex: (Insert your character's sex.)
Nationality: (Insert your character's nationality. Remember, as Elliquiy is an English Speaking forum, regardless of the nationality we've to speak in English.)
Personality: (Insert your character's personality. An in depth description, at least 4 full lines of text is desired. Exclude anything acquired upon the farm, you could say this is your initial personality.)
Biography: (Insert your character's biography. An in depth description, at least 4 full lines of text is desired. Exclude anything acquired upon the farm, you could say this is your initial personality.)
Sexuality: (Insert your character's sexual nature, simple as. You can link your O/Os or RP preferences here.)
Appearance: (Insert your character's appearance here, can be an image or description of 4 lines.)

Farm Information: (Information relevant to the farm.)
Role: (Cow/Bull/Farmer)
Stage: (Only applicable if you are a Cow or a Bull. Read above.)
Time on the Farm: (Insert your character's personality & biography of time on the farm. An in depth description, at least 4 full lines of text is desired. Exclude anything acquired prior to time upon the farm.)

Other Information: (Information not outlined in the sections above, such as hobbies or favorites. Completely optional to fill in.)
Character Sheet:
[b][u]Personal Information:[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b][u]Farm Information:[/u][/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b]
[b]Time on the Farm:[/b]

[b][u]Other Information:[/u][/b]

A summary of the concept is simple: you'll be playing three chapters...
Chapter 1 - Halcyon Days: Still under the caring rules of Ol Mc Donald, simple blissful time on the farm. A nice introductory chapter.
Chapter 2 - Dark Clouds: Life makes a turn for the worse following the death of the beloved farmer. Much more sinister, NC elements likely under the new management.
Chapter 3 - Silver Lining: Time to take back the farm! Ronan's plan it set forth in motion!

And so, I'll let y'all know what I'm looking for. For this to succeed, ideally I would like 5 main cast members, all varying from Cows and Bulls (Ideally I'm not for a Harem scenario), and a crucial sixth, 1 Farmer. That'll be decided depending upon the activity of the participants if there is any. So, no limits to character, however I want a decent ratio between Cows, Bulls and Farmers.

Silk

Interested in being a mid stage cow, will get a sheet done tomorrow but its like 3 in the morning :P

Jason

That's great news! I can't wait to see your app, I've a feeling I'll be impressed!

Jarod1

interested in possibly playing an entry level cow, or maybe a bull haven't decided yet.

Jason

Well, either way, I can assure you your role is welcomed!

Jarod1

Personal Information:
Name: Ariana Monroe
Sex: Female
Nationality: American
Personality: Growing up with the responsibilities that she did, Ariana has grown up to think that she needs to put everything on her shoulders and to protect those around her.  She loves her family and would do anything to help them with evidence by her decision to contact ol’ Mc Donald.

Because she has had to put everything she wants on hold for the kids and her mom, Ariana is a bit naive when it come to sex and relationships.  She’s had a boyfriend , but it didn’t last very long because she couldn’t give it the attention it deserved and he soon left her.

Because of her naivety she is also kind of a romantic.  She dreams of a prince coming and sweeping her off her feet, even though she knows that isn’t very likely.  Still she hopes that maybe one day it will happen.

Biography:Ariana was the eldest of 4 children.  Her family was middle to lower class for most of her life.  Nothing ever came easy for her.  Her and her siblings we’re always wearing second hand clothes and shoes.  Still for the most part they we’re making it week to week. 
During her years growing us as the oldest she was often tasked by her parents, who both worked with taking care of her brothers and sister.  She got them dressed for school, made lunches for them and made sure they got to and from school safely. 

At 16 some of her responsibilities at home lightened up a bit.  Her siblings we’re now old enough that she didn’t need to baby-sit them all the time, however despite her taking a part time job to help the family unfortunately her mom fell badly sick and soon lost her job.  To try and pick up some of the slack, Ariana eventually dropped out of school to work full time.  The job didn’t pay well and the family was soon falling deeper and deeper into debt.

At 18 with debt collectors lining up outside their doors it seemed certain that the family would lose everything.  During a lunch break at the store where she worked she saw an ad in the paper for old Mc Donald’s cattle ranch, they we’re looking for new cattle and farm hands.  The pay in particular for cows and bulls was very high.  Ariana knew the trade off.  She’d heard about the tests we’re done to turn girls into milk producers and she knew the risks, but her family was desperate.  Walking over to the work phone, Ariana dialed the number in the paper and told them that she wanted sell herself to them.  About a week later despite her parents protests, Ariana left with a farm hand who had been sent to pick her up
Sexuality: straight / bi-curious
appearance:
Farm Information:
Role: Cow
Stage: About to receive her first injection
Time on the Farm: fresh off the truck

Other Information: have to think some on this.

Jason

I am such a goof ;D Sorry, I've added the appearance section to the app, which is probably the most important part! ^_^

Diabolus Lupus

Ok this looks interesting. I think I'll join on as one of the bulls, if no one has any objections.

Here's my sheet. :)

Personal Information:
Name: Jason "Duffy" MacDuff
Sex: Male
Nationality: Scottish
Personality: Duffy is an easy going guy. He loves working with his hands and helped on his uncle's farm since he was old enough to do so. He believes in putting in an honest day's labor, and expects others to do the same. And while he is easy going, he will fight when he has to especially in the defense of those that are unable to defend themselves.
Biography: Duffy grew up on his uncle's sheep ranch in the highlands of Scotland until his uncle died and his cousins sold off the land, forcing him to find another place to live and work. He's spent the last three years traveling from farm to ranch to stable earning his way until he had to be let go due to money cuts. His longest job was on a cattle ranch near the low lands protecting the herd from rustlers.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:

Farm Information:
Role: Bull
Stage: About to receive first injection
Time on the Farm: New comer

Other Information: Likes wood carving.

Jarod1

what kind of picture would you like real life or something animated or does it matter

Jason

It doesn't matter at all ^_^

Quote from: Diabolus Lupus on May 01, 2012, 12:30:27 PM
Ok this looks interesting. I think I'll join on as one of the bulls, if no one has any objections.

Here's my sheet. :)

Personal Information:
Name: Jason "Duffy" MacDuff
Sex: Male
Nationality: Scottish
Personality: Duffy is an easy going guy. He loves working with his hands and helped on his uncle's farm since he was old enough to do so. He believes in putting in an honest day's labor, and expects others to do the same. And while he is easy going, he will fight when he has to especially in the defense of those that are unable to defend themselves.
Biography: Duffy grew up on his uncle's sheep ranch in the highlands of Scotland until his uncle died and his cousins sold off the land, forcing him to find another place to live and work. He's spent the last three years traveling from farm to ranch to stable earning his way until he had to be let go due to money cuts. His longest job was on a cattle ranch near the low lands protecting the herd from rustlers.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:

Farm Information:
Role: Bull
Stage: About to receive first injection
Time on the Farm: New comer

Other Information: Likes wood carving.
No objections at all! Welcome aboard. ^_^

Jason

Urgh, I suppose this isn't getting enough attention; I guess it's closed U_U

Diabolus Lupus

I'd give it a few more days. Sometimes it takes people a little time to see game threads and decide if they want to join a particular game.

Other option: take the few people that do want to play and make a small game with them.

Roleplay Frog

I found it interesting but had a bit of a problem with my suspension of disbelieve, or to be more precise the willing participation for cow/bull  transformations are a bit hard to get into. I could have imagined this in a more twisted way,with the farmhands using the animalistic sexuality (mating for males, nurturing for females) to keep their abducted victims under control and cajole them into changing more...

But the ..'apply here for cow TF k?' seems to make the setting rather harmless. Harmless is bad!

Jason

No, seriously, it's fine: I need to close this because of a few issues. Maybe a later date, I guess.

Nexus1199

Well when you open it up again I am going to make a character, preferably a cow farmer. Hopefully it will open again soon :)

minerva7790

You're thinking of continuing with this, I'd be interested to play a cow!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Kate

if this continues would all be comfortable with a herm / futa bull ? or not really (dont mind if that isnt the case)

Blinkin

If this is still open, I'll throw my hat in as either a cow or bull, whichever is actually needed as traditionally, fewer bulls are needed in a herd. *chuckles*
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

summoner2183

Looks interesting... I'll be interested in rping in this when you open it up again.