Looking for Non-Con - need a Male Character

Started by VelvetSatin, June 19, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

For this particular idea, I am looking to do a NC RP and need a male character against my female character. I would like your character to be in active duty in the military. We can decide which branch of the military would work best for this. He's in his early 20's and has recently enlisted. He's tall, attractive and a natural leader. He has a group of friends that he hangs out with and they like to drink and party.

My character would be around 18 years old and is very impressionable and a bit naive. She's pretty and charming and on the petite side. Perhaps she attends a function with a few of her friends who are more outgoing than her. She's always been the shy, bookworm type of girl who doesn't have much experience. Most guys pass her up just because she is so introverted.

At this event there would be drinking and roughhousing and our characters meet. Things turn a bit aggressive and very non-con. We can work on the details with that and how they deal with it afterwards. She would handle it differently than he would.

I would like this to progress to where eventually it becomes consensual but I'd like their relationship to have a very intense obsessive and very possessive nature to it. Your character becomes controlling and he dominates every aspect of her life.

If you are interested please send me an email so we can work on more details. I do write long posts and I consider myself to be a very detailed writer. I am looking for the same in a prospective partner..