What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

The Real Tuesday Weld - Turn On The Sun Again
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Jonathon Coulton - Bills, Bills, Bills

Why Windows Medic Center do you have such sense of irony?

Bliss

Euphoria - Devil May Care

Your Windows Media Center is in league with my WinAmp.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Supreme Beings of Leisure - Ain't Got Nothin'
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Dead Can Dance, "Indus".  Just finished Swervedriver, "Duress".
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

alahendra

The soundtrack to "Pan's Labyrinth" (Got it for Christmas).
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Serenity Vixen

Amberghylles

Voltaire - Ex-Lover's Lover

next

Peter Schilling - Major Tom (original German version)

Bliss

Paula Cola - Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?

This makes me realize I miss my wild west thread... now I have an 1:1 idea to post!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Ramble On  -  Led Zeppellin

I just love songs that contain lines about works by Tolkian :)

Amberghylles

Kid Creole and the Coconuts - Endicott

next

AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Serenity Vixen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Herbie Handcock - Rock It

next

Cake - Meanwhile, Rick James

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

Panic! At the Disco – I Write Sins Not Tragedies
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~