The waiting process

Started by SiriuslyDelectable, October 09, 2012, 07:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiriuslyDelectable

Whilst waiting for my approval, why not post some things that I am looking to roleplay? As most of you will come to know, I am quite the Harry Potter fanatic. Some call it 'nerdy' and I call it 'a way to obsess over Sirius', what a babe, but then again I have a fetish for Gary Oldman. I have had three years experience of playing as Sirius or Remus, and I do prefer to play as them since I am not very familiar with any others personality except for Hermione, Severus and Lucius. Though I do enjoy the twins and Harry as well. So if anyone is interested in  a HP roleplay, I am just letting you know now, I am available for that.

Now don't worry, I roleplay some original characters as well (Vampire, Werewolf, Professional killer, etc), including quite a few furries. <snip>No offsite contact information is allowed, including other sites on which you RP. - Staff  So with that said, I am sure you can get some idea of roleplays I'd be interested in. :)
"The ones that love us, never truly leave us."

SiriuslyDelectable

My bad, thanks for the edit however, we learn from our mistakes. Or at least I hope we do.

Armand

Well let's get started then!

SiriuslyDelectable

Haha, in due time, with what are you taking interest in? :)

Armand

I mean I'm interested in everything, I usually don't do adult RP's like that. Not that I can't. If you're interested in that I could be of much help!

SiriuslyDelectable

I just need something to pass the time, would you be willing to do a Furry-character RP? Or do you have something else in mind?

Bellamira

I owuld love to do a Harry Potter Rp since im a ginormous fan also and HP was the first fandom I started rping in.

SiriuslyDelectable

That's great! I am happy to find someone interested in that. Is there a certain character or pairing you'd like to play?

Gizacall

Hey Sirius,
I'm also awaiting approval and would like to rp.
I've seen a few HP movies but I don't know enough about the characters to be a credible partner.
Vampire and pro killer are interesting though.

Bellamira

Well I like to play slytherin characters mostly.Lucius,Narcissa, Draco, Bellatrix, Snape but I can play Hermione, Harry, Lupin. Or others.
I really don't have prefered pairings.

SiriuslyDelectable

Quote from: Bellamira on November 03, 2012, 06:37:01 AM
Well I like to play slytherin characters mostly.Lucius,Narcissa, Draco, Bellatrix, Snape but I can play Hermione, Harry, Lupin. Or others.
I really don't have prefered pairings.

Well I think Sirius/Bellatrix would be interesting, or Sirius/Hermione is always a staple of mine as well, so either of those would do. Also do you want this to be an Adult RP? And do you prefer forums or PMs?

Bellamira

Sirius and Hermione sounds good an adult rp is not a bad idea and I would prefer PM since I can know easier when you replied. PM me so we can work out what setting its taking place and some other details.