The Prince Academy of Excellence (M/M focus, supernatural, extreme)

Started by Kokaine, June 10, 2014, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

Name : Oliver Leyton
Sex : Male
Classification : Familiar
Relationship Status : Recently Divorced

Position : Teacher - Calculus, Geometry, Chemistry/ Faculty advisor for the Mathletes and Chess Club

Height : 5'7"
Weight / Body type : 121 lbs/Lanky, lean and gangly
Hair : Mousy brown
Skin : Pale, burns and never tans
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features : Oliver favors the professorial look, with cardigans, blazers, ties and bow-ties.  His blazers, and sometimes even his cardigans, tend to have leather or suede elbow patches and he never looks quite as awkward in his unconventional attire as one expects.  When reading, he dons a pair of tortoiseshell glasses, which only futher accentuates the 'nerd' chic.
Face Claim: Matthew Gray Gubler

More Images

Likes : Recreational mathematics, strategy games, Cosmos with Neil DeGrasse Tyson, alternate history novels, comic books, conventions, clever conversation, adventures, turning normal things into adventures, being a goofball, food of all kinds, baking, fluffy animals, blues/jazz/old rock, classical art, architecture, that silky spot just behind a man's ear
Dislikes : Idiots, bullies, people who try to get their way through brute force, dishonesty, being ignored, modern art, ennui, having his intelligence called into question, feeling helpless, the dark

About: Oliver's father wasn't a very nice man.  Strong, hyper-masculine and convinced that the only right way was his way, he found the fact that his only son was a skinny nerd to be an affront to his ego.  He bullied Oliver into trying out for sports teams, called him all manner of names when the boy failed to make the cut, or, worse somehow, made the team but was destined to warm the bench without ever getting a chance to play.  Oliver actually liked sports, but his father's insistence that he play, rather than spectate, ruined his taste for them.

His mother tried to do what she could for her son, but she knew that interfering too much would only make things worse for Oliver.  So, instead she played the good cop to her husband's bad cop, buying Oliver his first chemistry set, and taking him to the observatory.  She fostered his intellectual pursuits, while his father worked to get the boy to be less of a 'pansy smart ass', and more like himself.  Oliver learned to do the bare minimum to keep his father only mildly annoyed with him, since nothing he could do would ever make the man happy, while secretly engaging in the hobbies he loved.

He would have skipped several grades in school, but his father refused to allow him to do so.  He thought that skipping him ahead would 'make him too big for his britches', and make his 'smart mouth' even worse.  At this point, Oliver knew that all that meant that his father felt intellectually inadequate compared to his son.  So, he sucked it up and breezed through his courses, taking on any extra credit he could, and privately taking correspondence courses once he started high school.  His mother paid for the classes out of her private bank account, the same one she used to pay for the cello lessons and chess tournaments that Oliver engaged in behind his father's back.

He was well on his way to a Master's in Engineering by the time he graduated Valedictorian, and received his acceptance to CalTech, and MIT.  He selected CalTech, because it was further from his father, and finally managed to wrench himself out from under his old man's thumb.  He went on to acquire his Doctorate in Chemical Engineering, a Masters in Number Theory, and another in Mathematical Analysis.  He worked as a tutor to pay for his room and board, since his scholarships and grants covered the cost of his tuition and materials.  The tutoring made him realize that he loved to teach, and so after he finished his other degrees, he acquired his teaching degree, allowing him to begin searching for a position at a private school.

Oliver's love of math and science, the basic logic of the universe, proved difficult to reconcile with the reality of magic when his mother first explained it to him.  She was not magically gifted, but her brother was, and she recognized the signs in Oliver when he started going through puberty.  It was another thing he had to hide from his father, but he didn't have much trouble with that.  While he accepted the fact of his connection to some unknowable and mysterious lineage, for most of his life he prefered to ignore it, rather than explore it.

Until now.  He chose the Prince Academy for it's reputation with the magic community, finally deciding he could no longer deny that part of himself.  Instead, he's decided to try and learn what he can about sorcerers and familiars, their relationship and magic its self.  He hopes that the better he understands it, the less it will conflict with his logical world view.

Oliver was married for six months.  He met Tucker while attending an Applied Mathematics conference in Miami, Florida.  Tucker wasn't attending the conference, he just happened to be vacationing at the time and the two met in a bar.  Oliver was there because a well-meaning, but clueless, colleague decided he needed to get out more, and had abandoned him five minutes after they'd arrived.  Tucker found him sitting at the bar, nursing a glass of ginger ale and watching other people have fun.  Neither could explain the instant spark of attraction, but they ended up in bed that night.

Tucker moved in with Oliver the next week.  And three days later they were married.  Oliver had never done anything so wild and rash in his life, but Tucker was spontaneous, exciting and dynamite in bed.  Unfortunately, they both learned that sex can not sustain a relationship all on its own.  They had nothing in common and while they remained amazing between the sheets, they couldn't spend all their time there.  Eventually, Oliver handed Tucker the divorce papers, and they split amicably, agreeing to remain friends.  And, they are still friends, but they have stopped spending time together in person.  For some reason, that always leads to sex, and then they start thinking about making another very poor decision.

It's been about a month since the official end of the marriage, and even though it was amicable and the best option, Oliver is still a bit vulnerable.  One thing he does miss about the marriage is having someone to sleep beside, not coming home to an empty house and, in general, having a partner.

Labels : Nerd, goofball, klutz, professor, math geek

Sexuality : Homosexual
Sexual On's and Offs : Oliver is a submissive/switch, capable of taking on the dominate role if requested, but prefering to be the submissive in the relationship.  He's, likewise, capable of being either a bottom or a top, but prefers to bottom.  He is a very adventurous and inventive lover, enjoying the variety that comes from exploring various fantasies and kinks.  His only hard and fast limits, at the moment, are vore, gore, scat, abuse and extreme pain/mutilation.  He is available for non-con, but please discuss it with me first, and be aware that he may only be feigning resistance.

Player : Bibliophilia

Kokaine

Oliver is approved. Feel free to move him over to the approved characters thread :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

CShades

Allright, I'm going to go ahead and de-lurk; enjoying the exchanges too much to stay out of it!

Tentative Faculty Sheet coming soon.

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

CShades

Name :  Mr. Ernst
Age :   Looks to be on his late 30s, but it'd be kinda rude to ask.
Sex :  Male
Classification : In the know. To those who can sense the flow of magic, he glows brightly; otherwise, he doesn’t necessarily broadcast whether he plugs in as battery or lamp.
Shame On You
It’s a difficult choice, but he works better as a familiar

Relationship Status : Living Hell
Position : Floating faculty. He can theoretically take over when a professor has to take a day off, however rarely that may happen. Professor of Equestrian studies after hours, he may also be called upon to tutor a few special lessons for a promising student -- mostly regarding either hand to hand combat or the finer details of energy exchange.
Height :  6’4”
Weight / Body type : Somewhere around 200lbs. He has a broad bone structure, which could easily make him stocky if his body wasn’t as wiry as it is lean. Rather than a body builder, he has the physique of a brawler. -- the same broadness found in hard laborers, combined with a certain (innate or trained) grace.
Hair : Dark Blond
Skin : Tanned
Eyes :  Blue-Gray
Distinguishing Features : Broken nose, wedding ring. A rune-engraved flesh plate (hidden)
Face Claim: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Likes : Meaningful Silence. Animals. A good fight, real music, good food - all very subjective, truly.  Mayo rather than ketchup on his fries, for example.
Dislikes : Useless noise - this includes inane babbling, whining, beating around the bush, and Rap. Uninvited contact, whether physical or magical is verboten - probe at your own risk.

About: There is a real world out there, and it just so happens to be a lot more dangerous than people would let you believe, specially if you are gifted. People have to fight for the freedom they enjoy -- someone has to, anyway - and mr. Ernst learned this rather early in life, which was never the same again. He has re-learned it a few times since, as well. This year, he is taking a break from it - a clean one, at that - to try to clear his mind off things.

Originally from the other side of the pond, few people know much about him, though he’s come with the best references from the european system. The name sounds german, though he has little accent to speak of unless he is tired, angry or otherwise affected enough to forget, and he isn’t truly forthcoming with personal information with those outside his closest circle. Regular students and faculty will see him as fair, if serious, and usually not one they can get away with things around - when he wants something to stop, he addresses it only the once. It is what makes him a good floater.

There is an element of paranoia as well, at least when in the company of the gifted alone. An urgency that drives him to Do things, and to encourage them to be ready for anything. For Everything. Where everyone gets their lessons in dressage, jumping and posture, he may encourage a few into more exhausting pursuits - distance racing, taming, and even the occasional trick riding. In spite of his energy-laden aura and his ease in  answering practical questions regarding the craft, he doesn’t do demonstrations of his own.
Sikrits
GOTCHA!!!!!!

There are many, but I find they are more fun to find out IC. That said, everyone should and could maybe have a seed of something about everyone, so if you guys are interested in knowing something no one else does, let me know and we can figure out how they know what! :D

Labels : Since being here, he’s mostly earned Horseman, Cowboy, Dutch, Fritz and Boss.

Sexuality : More or less equal opportunity offender. Gender and Position preferences are ultimately a lot less important to him than chemistry and circumstance, On the other hand, he tends to be quite old fashioned and refuse to admit this --  even to himself. In the end, this means he tends to be seen as both dominant and heterosexual from the outside.
Sexual On's and Offs : Ons: Anything that gets his endorphins flowing in general. Confidence. A merry chase or heavy offensive. Offs: Dead fish. Small talk. Clinging. Manipulation.

Player : CShades

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Kokaine

Mr. Ernst is approved. Welcome to the game CShades.
Feel free to post your sheet in the approved characters thread and then pop into the OOC to say hello at your convenience :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

TeacupTwink

Kokaine

Always :)

Feel free to write up a character and post it here or PM it to me for approval.

My O/Os

TeacupTwink

Add some color and diversity. :]

Name : Hyeon Hwa-Shin
Classification : Familiar
Relationship Status :  Single

Position :  Student, Sophomore

Height : 5'3"
Weight / Body type : Slender, petite - however has a set of just barely defined abs.
Hair : Caramel or chocolate usually - dyes it often , messy and semi-animesque breezy styled.
Skin : Porcelain
Eyes : Ebony
Distinguishing Features : He's Korean and extremely short, but will get hot headed if the later is mentioned. Those two things usually point him out of a crowd.
Face Claim: Luhan -- More Pictures?  --- 1  -- 2 -- 3

Likes : Apples, yogurt, beanies, sweaters, cardigans, online gaming, rpgs , sketching, blueberries, muffins, baking, small dogs, deer , fashion , pastels , beading. Actually somewhat enjoys studying to some degree. Enjoys dancing games when he isn't too lazy, high places are loved. Windy days and snow are greatly appreciated, doesn't feel he has enough muscle for summer or ever will have.
Dislikes : Assumes he'd dislike failing a class or test, but has never done it. Is far too Asian to get anything below an A+ as the school likes to say. Hates sour things, but eats sour gummy worms. Happens to love them , but can't handle them.  Salt & Vinegar chips, watching movies in groups , Finding Nemo ( saw it too much as a kid thanks to school, is scarred for life. ) , Titanic ( Too damn long! ) , when people point out he has an opinion on nearly everything.

About: Hyeon is a Korean American of 17 years old, he has been a student now for a full year thus making this his second year. He is one of few Asians in the Academy itself. Constantly teased, known as a teacher's pet to some extent and semi-degrading terms such as being called " Wifey " or " Waifu " are quite common as he is metrosexual and enjoys baking and so on. These joined kind of making the joke, specifically with him being a familiar as well to be a good wife for a sorcerer. This all mostly getting a surprisingly short tempered backlash from the boy with a short fuse who generally doesn't bug anyone. However he seems to be learning to accept it and just be calm. Outside of academic groups, Hyeon doesn't appear to have any friends. Most are intimidated by his high grades and silence, or just don't take him seriously as he is a familiar and so petite.

Outside of school, Hyeon has been raised and born in America. Rarely visiting his family in Korea unless with other family on short term trips. His family is just above middle class but, not quite rich just decently wealthy thanks to his father being the stereotypical Asian businessman and his mother a psychologist. The boy himself however has been indulged in artistic and academic things from a young age by his own choice. He can play the piano decently, though he doesn't practice anymore as he grew burnt out at a young age. He sketches however quite often as he gets done with work so quickly within class. More recently however his artistic and creative outlet has been creating people on The Sims 4, sitting upside down eating Popsicles and humming Lana Del Rey songs to himself! Ugh, life.

Labels : Nerd, Azn , Panda-boy, Rice-cake , Hello Kitty , Wifey{ A list of joking names given to him. }

Sexuality : Homosexual, 100% Bottom
Sexual On's and Offs : Definite on's include men who tower in height over him, masculinity , bad boys, dominance, having his hair pulled, verbal abuse, being marked or degraded. Being groped or spanked, any comments or playfulness regarding his ass. Dirty words or talk, S&M. Loves power-bottoming, but it takes a lot to get him to that level. Loves geeks and nerds as well, they can nerd out.

Off's include scat and anything so abusive it effects his looks long term. He's a pretty-ass bitch. *Snap*

Player : TeacupTwink

Kokaine

Ha! Too cute. He's approved.
Feel free to move him over to the approved characters thread and pop into the OOC :)

My O/Os

TeacupTwink

Posted him, thank you so much. :] I'm excited to start, going to pop into OOC and see what people are doing.

TheBlackThrone

I've been lurking. I was curious what do you need more of: Sorcerers or Familiars? I think I did some skimming and I saw way more familiars than sorcerers, so I've been leaning toward sorcerer to even things out.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Cerevan

Yes, at the moment we have roughly 13 familiars to 7 sorcerers, though we also welcome normals and have a good smattering of them. However, just because there happen to be more familiars right now does not mean we wouldn't welcome some more if that suits your fancy more. :-)

TheBlackThrone

The first thing that came to my mind to play was a Familiar, but I have another interesting concept for a sorcerer so it's a win-win situation.  :-) I'm trying to look for a pic with an attached face claim to meet my idea at the moment.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Hm...my concepts are going all over the place. I have three for three different characters but I don't want to make too many lol. I just want to choose one but it's becoming really complicated. I have a teacher, a sorcerer student, and a familiar student, but now I really want to make the teacher over the student role because I already have a face claim for that role. I'm getting a little frustrated trying to find face claims for my student ideas. I had found one for the sorcerer, but idk...the idea of playing a teacher who could possibly have a forbidden affair with his student(s) is way more attractive.  :P

But yes, I just wanted to put out there that I'm working on a teacher/sorcerer now.
The gates are open

TeacupTwink

I can't believe familiar is more chosen than sorcerer. o-o I picked familiar just because I assumed everyone would be a sorcerer, I guess I should have checked first.

TheBlackThrone

Name: Mr. Arthur James Challenger
Sex: Male
Classification: Sorcerer
Relationship Status: Bachelor

Position: Faculty – Psychology & Sociology – After Hours: Volunteer Overseer for Detention

Height: 6’2”
Weight / Body type: 165 lbs and lean. There’s much hiding beneath that suit and tie.
Hair: Dark brown to almost black.
Eyes: Hazel
Distinguishing Features: He has very intense eyes that add to the mystery that surrounds him. He also wears a bloodstone ring on his right ring finger that he uses to pull him out of a Caster’s High if he is ever caught up in one and to calm his nerves if a student is overstepping his bounds. When squeezed—which is usually achieved by clenching his fist—the ring ejects a pin that will stab him in his hand.
Face Claim: Atesh Salih

Likes: Human behavior, studying people, fine dining, reading, classical music, relaxing, the outdoors, golf, and mature, witty remarks.
Dislikes: People who sleep in his class, people who purposefully disrupt his class, and mushrooms.

About: Mr. Challenger comes from a long line of sorcerers. Both of his parents were sorcerers and it was inevitable that their child would be. When he came of age, he attended Prince Academy and graduated with honors. His familiar at the time had feelings for him. Unfortunately, he didn’t share the same feelings though he found their bond to be rather interesting. His familiar vanished one day and nobody knows where the young man has gone. Arthur doesn’t talk about it, and when asked, he denies ever having one despite how illogical it may seem.

The teacher is mild-mannered in mannerisms. He doesn’t have an outside voice and no one has ever seen him smile. There isn’t much known about him among the students and even some of the faculty members. As far they know, he’s a very average guy.

He goes for a long run every morning, swims in the evening, and when he’s off, he enjoys a game of golf and a hike.

Dark Secret
Let’s just say, he enjoys the work of Stanely Milgram.

Labels: Mr. Challenger, Scary, Boring, Asshole, That Psychology Teacher, That Sociology Teacher

Sexuality: Homosexual – Dominant
Sexual Ons & Offs: He likes when they are curious and prying, always sticking their nose where it doesn’t belong. He’s a flirter and quite manipulative with his words. He loves when they are obedient and as a reward, he will allow them to do things to him. The more submissive they are the better, but who doesn’t like a struggle every once and awhile?

See my O/Os for offs.

Player: TheBlackThrone

@TeacupTwink

Your character is adorable though!  :-)
The gates are open

Ghostly

Hrm... I want to make an artist sorcerer, someone who's almost always covered in paint. Also a sub.

I wonder who's going to get the first sex scene in the game?

Caehlim

I love the idea of this game. Space for one more?

Name : Connor Leone (Secretly Connor Manderoy)
Classification : Sorcerer
Relationship Status : Single, just out of a relationship that fell apart when he was transferred to the Prince Academy.

Position : Student: Junior.

Height : 5'10
Weight / Body type : Lean
Hair : Brown
Skin : Fair/freckled
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : Left nipple bar piercing.
Face Claim: Vince Sant

Likes : Music, dancing (when not feeling too shy), creative or artistic people and pounding out frustrations on a drum kit.
Dislikes : Eating meat, peer-pressure, arrogance and being judged for magical ability.

About: The Manderoy family are a proud and arrogant line of sorcerers who considered themselves the power behind many thrones in the old days of Europe, their American descendents carrying on the tradition with secret control in the corporate world. Jacque Manderoy and Kateline Manderoy (née Leone), Connor's parents, carried on the full tradition of old money power-players while considering themselves cornerstones of the magical world. Their first three children, one boy and two girls, showed the expected signs of magical talent and power from a young age. Their youngest, Connor, was seen as a disappointment when he seemed a mere normal child for most of his life. To the Manderoys, normal children were something that happened to other people and Connor was considered a secret shame of the family. They lied to anyone in the magical world that Connor was their adopted nephew, from a lesser bloodline of the Leone's known for producing familiars rather than sorcerers.

Connor was still given an expensive private school education at more normal institutes, generally boarding schools that kept him away from the family as much as possible. He knew about the existence of magic even though his family excluded him from most discussions about it. He mostly considered himself lucky to be born without magic, after seeing some of the worst sides of magic from his family and their friends. The pride he felt in his own normality came crashing down recently though when the cold-burning ember of his abilities flared to sudden life. His family immediately pulled him out of the normal school which he loved, taking him away from all of his friends and even a boyfriend that he had recently started a relationship with. He's been put directly into the Prince Academy and isn't entirely thrilled about meeting an entirely new group of people and being forced into the magical world.

Connor doesn't know much about magic yet, despite having an inborn power with it and isn't quite comfortable using his abilities yet. He prefers his more normal hobby of music, loving to sing and play the guitar or drums. His voice is high-pitched, putting him in the male soprano or countertenor range. He loves art of all forms, although he's never been especially good at the visual arts. His studies focus on music, drama, english and french by his own choice, his family has insisted though on him being enrolled in all subjects which are a cover for magical education.

He still goes by the name Connor Leone, his father dropped some hints about maybe changing his name to Manderoy now that his talent had manifested but so far that conversation hasn't gone anywhere. His father was still a bit uncertain about acknowledging Connor as his son and Connor has started taking pride in the Leone name even though it's not actually his own.

Labels : Musician

Sexuality : Gay, versatile, tends-submissive.
Sexual On's and Offs : Connor is still quite sexually inexperienced and not certain about his own desires or limits. He strongly craves intimacy but is often drawn towards bad-boys and could fall victim to choosing people who are bad for him. He is secretly thrilled by other people dominating him, but is reluctant to admit it.

My own (player) ons and offs are linked in my signature. Please respect the offs that are there, and discuss anything involving them with me before including them in interactions with Connor. I'm open to non-consensual scenes with Connor, though I'd appreciate prior discussion before initiating that content.

Player : Caehlim
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Cerevan

We are of course always open to one more! :-) He looks delightful to me. BTW, the model is Vince Sant...apparently his parents had a sense of humor. Koka will have to approve you but I'm sure she'll do so within the next couple of days. Looking forward to playing with you!

Caehlim

Quote from: Cerevan on September 07, 2014, 07:52:23 PM
BTW, the model is Vince Sant...apparently his parents had a sense of humor.

I don't get it... wait... (groans) oh okay.

Thanks for providing the name, I've edited it into my post above.

Awesome, I look forward to playing with you as well. This game looks like a real blast and I find the magic system and social classes it creates intriguing. Picked sorcerer partly because it seems to even out the balance a little, but also because I liked the idea it gave me for the character's backstory. A character with reluctant power seems really appealing to me.

Cerevan

Quote from: Caehlim on September 07, 2014, 07:58:45 PM
I don't get it... wait... (groans) oh okay.

Indeed...indeed.

Quote from: Caehlim on September 07, 2014, 07:58:45 PM
Awesome, I look forward to playing with you as well.

Indeed. Once you're accepted hit me up. ;) I've got a familiar who would be quite delighted to make Connor's acquaintance...show him the ropes...relieve him of sexual inexperience...

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Cerevan on September 07, 2014, 08:03:10 PM
Indeed. Once you're accepted hit me up. ;) I've got a familiar who would be quite delighted to make Connor's acquaintance...show him the ropes...relieve him of sexual inexperience...

Bjorn... Such a sexy, eager blonde. ;)

Welcome to the game, Caehlim. We're always happy to have another handsome face in the fold.

Caehlim

Quote from: Cerevan on September 07, 2014, 08:03:10 PMIndeed. Once you're accepted hit me up. ;) I've got a familiar who would be quite delighted to make Connor's acquaintance...show him the ropes...relieve him of sexual inexperience...

Ha, I look forward to meeting him.

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on September 07, 2014, 08:05:20 PMWelcome to the game, Caehlim. We're always happy to have another handsome face in the fold.

Thanks, looking forward to gaming with you again. Sorry for being away for so long.

I've got to run off, got classes starting soon. I'll be back later on this afternoon.

Kokaine

@TheBlackThrone & Caehlim - both your guys are approved. Feel free to move them over to the approved thread (linked in the beginning of this thread) and jump on over to the OOC thread when you get a chance.

Welcome to the game :)

My O/Os