Break Me(Interests and Character Sheets) - Andyz is the new GM-

Started by AriesChan, April 05, 2011, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Tony Alfante - Approved

Are you sure you can handle three characters, though?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

pimpdan

I've had four in a roleplay before, and Bill isn't that much work anyway as he is only a bartender

AndyZ

We still need more masters for this if anyone else would be interested in joining in.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Cdizk

Name: Brother Jeremy Praetor

Sexuality: Straight Male

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Jeremy was an orphan, taken in by a Franciscan monastery when he was 4. At an early age he was devoted to hes mentor, an old monk who first found him. Jeremy grew up in the church, and was ordained at the early age of 21, gaining degrees in theology and Latin.
     At the age of 25, Jeremy experienced his first temptation in the form of the daughter of the cleaner of the monastery. When she fell pregnant following her rape, he was transferred to Rome. There, he used his position in the confessional to blackmail high powered men and women, to use their power and money to further his desires.
     His shame of his increasing perversions leads to public displays of good work, and the image he displays to the world is one of a good, clean life. Jeremy rescued a former prostitute from the streets 5 years ago, and after hearing her tales of the brothel, made it's discovery his gaol in life. Through use of nefarious contacts, he eventually found the brothel, and anticipates the desires within.

Personality: Jeremy is extremely repressed, and his dualistic nature shows in his sex life. He can switch from a controlling, manipulative master, to a tender, loving man in minutes. His repression of his inner, dark desires leads to further excesses and at night he fears that they will consume him.
His extreme intelligence and perception makes Jeremy a master manipulator, and is equally aroused by both forcing women and using manipulation to push a girl to open herself to her internal darkness,

Appearance: Praetor is  a commanding figure, generally wearing formal religious attire in his travels. His duality of beliefs and contradictions in his soul give him a permanent scowl, matched by his cold grey eyes. He has broad hands and dresses in intimidating, yet simple attire, wearing only his order's ring to symbolism his position.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Jeremy rescued a former prostitute from the streets 5 years ago.

Owner of/Property of (to be filled out later):

Other:

AndyZ

MagicalPen

Name: Richard Nailor

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Dark hair, toned body.

Personality: Richard is a very friendly, out going person. He is very comfortable in all sorts of clothing (or lack there of) and might have a slight ego about him. But who can blame him, given his raunchy life? Despite its wayward ways, Richard is still exploring his sexuality. Banging bored housewives is one thing - now he is looking for something new.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Richard has relied on his good looks to charm his way into jobs, even if he doesn't do them particularly well. It was the same with high-school and he never went to college. He's worked just about every job - McDonalds, Deli, Maintenance, etc - before landing in his current job: Pool Boy. He goes around cleaning peoples pools for them. He had always wondered if the rumors were true about such a job and soon found them to be.

His second pool of the day had been the start of an affair with a trophy wife. She had been lounging by the pool when he arrived and asked him to put lotion on her back. The rest, they say, is history, and he soon found he was having sex more often then not while on the job. It certainly paid well on all fronts.

But Richard is looking for something fresh and new. His affairs with housewives are very much seductions by them on him. He is looking for some one younger, more his age, and much more innocent. That is why he has come to the brothel.

Owner of/Property of (to be filled out later):

Other:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

AndyZ