Pokemon: united (interest thread)

Started by azzmeister89, July 19, 2016, 09:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdragon

Oh trust me, AJ will be all over that like butter on toast. He'd take every opportunity possible to tease him or flirt with him, until he either snaps and beats the crap out of him, or snaps and starts violently making out with him.

He puts the Ho in Hoenn
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

RPG33K

Quote from: pdragon on July 28, 2016, 10:36:41 AM
Oh trust me, AJ will be all over that like butter on toast. He'd take every opportunity possible to tease him or flirt with him, until he either snaps and beats the crap out of him, or snaps and starts violently making out with him.

He puts the Ho in Hoenn

"What the hell! He's hotter than the entire female cast! And...why am I breaking the fourth wall?"
*Breaks down Brock rejection style*

That will definitely be fun. Perhaps when they first meet, Crawler challenges him to a battle with the condition that they go on a date. Only for AJ to lose on purpose just to tease him after the big reveal. As AJ drags Crawler away joyfully while Crawler mopes around.

Defender of the Sonic Franchise, Ash Ketchum, DCEU and Star Wars Prequels.

I enjoy Superhero RPs and Sci fi settings but am down to try anything new really.

Ons/Offs

azzmeister89

Alright people, I'll be setting up the ooc thread either today (Friday) or tomorrow and then the actual game soon after.

Can I get a quick roll call on who is still in?

Rayne Bluestone

Still interested here, looking forward to the start of this.

RPG33K

Defender of the Sonic Franchise, Ash Ketchum, DCEU and Star Wars Prequels.

I enjoy Superhero RPs and Sci fi settings but am down to try anything new really.

Ons/Offs

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

eternaldarkness

JoanieSappho

One is still here and prepared for this, yes.

azzmeister89

Awesome, it looks like we are all ready to go then.

I have about an hour left of work And then I can have the ooc sorted. The ic thread will be done a few hours later.

azzmeister89

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253459.0

Ooc thread is up, expect the ic one in the next four hours or so

azzmeister89

If anyone else is interested we are still recruiting so feel free to submit characters!