Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  Wanted to?  Yes.  Guilty.  Was I successful?  Well... you'll never know.

My new, improved, indestructible crystal ball claims... TNP likes seafood!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Cryptic

Oh so very guilty! I love seafood!

My ghostly friends tell me that the next person has broken up with someone because they were bad in bed.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Daoine Sidhe

Well, not just for that reason, but it has factored in before.

Lady Cryptic's ghostly friends also tell me that the next person doesn't actually believe in ghosts.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Cryptic

Not guilty.. Lived in too many haunted houses..

My ghostly friend tells me that you believe in Fairies
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

AceOfSpades

Absolutely; I mean, Tom Cruise is real. ... Right?

I've been informed by the NSA that after many months of reviewing text messages, phone calls, and e-mails they have determined that the next person likes to gamble. Yea or nay? What say you?

Cryptic

Guilty, but not an addiction. I like playing poker with some buddies for small change.

This ghostly little friend tells me that you are a big fan of the movie Legend, what say you?
A/A's

Dodger

Ever stolen a fiver from your mums purse.

Fabjuth

Since the previous poster didn't answer in the correct format, I'll take both accusations!

Quote from: CrypticSayings on March 06, 2014, 08:05:25 AM
This ghostly little friend tells me that you are a big fan of the movie Legend, what say you?

Not Guilty... Didn't know this movie existed but the wikipedia description is interesting, I'm going to have to check it out.

Quote from: Dodger on March 06, 2014, 08:22:25 AM
Ever stolen a fiver from your mums purse.

Not guilty.

The fates have spoken. The next person stands accused of utilizing horoscopes to help plan ones actions.
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

Not guilty... only because the horror scopes are seriously general.. now if you had planned out my entire star chart... perhaps.

My ghost also says that you've had an unhealthy obsession about a person before, what say you?
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  Not guilty.  I'm obsessed with... well, nothing, as far as I know.

The cards reveal that you have been known to drink more than four cups of tea in a day.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ms Gavane

I swear it's not me. There is however, a little woman in my house who drinks an obscene amount of tea every day, then insists that it only tastes right when I make it.

The next person stands accused of having stuffed animals in the bedroom.
O/O

Undeniable Sin

I'm guilty. I have two teddy bears.

The rumor around town is you're addicted to Minion Rush. Is it true!?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Daoine Sidhe

Who?  Never heard of them.

It is written on a bathroom stall door that the next person likes to sniff sharpie markers.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

AceOfSpades

Not guilty. Sharpies and dry-erase markers make my head split.

I saw on Jeopardy last night that the next person thinks that the Minions from Despicable Me are the cutest things ever. And the verdict is...?

Daoine Sidhe

They are pretty damn cute.  But the living strawberry dubbed "Berry" from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 wins out.  The giant living tomato is pretty cute, too.

I stole Alex Tribec's journal, in which he foretells the future, and read that the next person watches a lot of movies aimed at younger audiences.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Undeniable Sin

Guilty, so very guilty.

I heard it whispered at the beauty parlor that you ride a bike more than you ride in motorized transportation.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

AceOfSpades

Not guilty to the nth degree. My commute to work would be infinitely longer.

I heard from my friend, who's friends with his uncle's friend, who knows a guy, who knows a guy from D.C, who said he spoke to Mr. Obama, who said the next person thinks Ace of Spades is the bees knees. Who knows if there's any truth to that? (There is.)

Daoine Sidhe

Is that a size reference to the length of his ... tent-spike?  Because I don't think bees actually have knees.  So, that would make it nonexistent.  Shall I check for you, Mr. Ace?  The size, I mean.  I have my Kindergarten ruler.

A little bird named Jeniver brought me a message that says, "The next person is not Daoine Sidhe."
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

AceOfSpades

AHEMAHEMAHEM -coughs- No, no, I think that's all. The Board of Directors has decided to accept your answer, yet choose to neither confirm nor deny.

Not Guilty. We are all Deenah Sheenah in spirit.

My imaginary friend, General Hemoglobin, states that the next person is the next person. Yea or nay?

Daoine Sidhe

I'll have consort the astrological charts.  Turns out, that no, I am not the next person.  I am the person after that.  Or possibly before.  It's hard to tell.

Anyway, the stars say something about something pertaining to someone who might be posting in this topic.  The words "next" and "Star Wars" seem to be prominent.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

AceOfSpades

I'm gonna have to go with Not Guilty. I'm a Star Trek guy, if I had to pick. Maybe Star Gate? I'm like one of those enigma things. Almost like a CrypticSaying, but male.

I had my good buddy Maury Povich run a test on the next person. The next person frequently talks to their self. The lie detector determined...

Fabjuth

Guilty! I'll even answer myself sometimes, but I won't be worried until I answer w/ something I'm not expecting.

Surveillance cameras caught a film of someone who bears a striking resemblance to the next person enjoying the space western known as Firefly way too much. Was it you?
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Daoine Sidhe

Most assuredly.  Especially if said person was mostly nude at the time, since that's how I prefer to be when I'm at home.

The voices in my head tell me that the person can balance a spoon on their nose.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

MelisaArtemis

Nope =v =

A passing tumbleweed told me that the next person thinks marmite taste great?

Remy

Not guilty, because I've never tried it.  Not sure if it's even on the market here.

The person next is charged with admiring Sarah Palin?