World Serpent Inn Sandbox [Pathfinder] - Recruiting Players!

Started by indarkestknight, June 13, 2013, 10:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alliance

Well actually it would fit the characters.

Generally Cryax nor Artemios are always in the same party. Sometimes for special occasions. But generally the story is most of the time its Artemios always tracking down his brother because he went off and got distracted.

or Cryax got lost and lost Artemios somewhere.

If everyone is willing to allow them together though, prepare for some witty banter from Artemios.

"I don't allow him out of the tent without his helmet, I do not want to have deal with further brain damage"

Cryax, "Smash the table,"

Artemios, "And to what affect would that do? The table is there, the enemies are there."

TheVillain

Playing with the idea putting in a Satyr. Considering whether or not he'd be a Paladin of Freedom who just happens to have a sex drive that's nothing short of volcanic, or a more villainous character whom breeding more satyrs is his main goal.

Ladies?  ;D
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Kunoichi

Quote from: TheVillain on June 21, 2013, 01:27:11 PM
Playing with the idea putting in a Satyr. Considering whether or not he'd be a Paladin of Freedom who just happens to have a sex drive that's nothing short of volcanic, or a more villainous character whom breeding more satyrs is his main goal.

Ladies?  ;D

I'd be fine either way, though I will note that, since I'm playing a Devil, the Paladin of Freedom route might lead to some conflict.  It could be very interesting conflict, though, filled with all sorts of unresolved sexual tension and innuendo. :P

TheVillain

I'm pretty sure as a Paladin of Freedom and a Satyr, my character will be convinced that he can bring your character over to good with the power of the D. :P
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Alliance

Quote from: TheVillain on June 21, 2013, 01:49:40 PM
I'm pretty sure as a Paladin of Freedom and a Satyr, my character will be convinced that he can bring your character over to good with the power of the D. :P

I'm a man. But that seriously sounds absolutely gross.

Kunoichi

Quote from: TheVillain on June 21, 2013, 01:49:40 PM

Well, he's certainly welcome to try, though I can't promise that he'll have much luck. :P Still, it should be pretty fun, either way.

Dracorion

Well, I don't think I have a problem with Alliance playing two characters, if, as Kunoichi says, they were balanced with the rest of us.

And TheVillain, you're certainly welcome to try to fuck my dragon to the side of good, but she's more likely to try to fuck you in the butt. :P

TheVillain

Please, can even dragons stand against the power of a satyr sex machine? xD

Edit: - Futa, on the other hand. . . Ha!

ShadowFox89

Quote from: TheVillain on June 21, 2013, 01:27:11 PM

Ladies?  ;D

You can stay away from the kitsune warlock too  :o
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera

Muse

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:      Sweetwater
Alignment:   Chaotic Good
Class:      Wilder 14
Race:      Half Giant

Age      39
Height:      7’7”
Weight:   280lbs
Bust:      DD
Skin:      Light Tan
Hair:      Rosy
Eyes:      Green

Strength   16   +3   20   +5
Dexterity   10   +0
Constitution   14   +2   18   +4
Intelligence   14   +2
Wisdom   13   +1
Charisma   18   +4   24   +7

Hit Points   159

Armor Class   27   (Inertial Armor +10, Deflection +2, Dodge +4, Insight +1)

Saving Throws
--Fortitude   4   +4   +0   +1   +0   =d20+9
--Reflex   4   +0   +0   +1   +0   =d20+5
--Will      9   +1   +0   +1   +0   =d20+11

Base Attack:  +10
--Melee   +15
--Missile   +10
--CMB      +16
--CMD      33

Curiosity’s Shield (+2, Called, Impervious, Colision, Parrying Large Deep Crystal Greatsword)
--TAB      +17 +12
--Damage   3d6+14
--Critical   19 x2

Deep Crystal Dagger
--TAB      +16 +11 or +11 Thrown
--Damage   d6+5
--Critical   19x2
--Range   10

Class Abilties: 
--Elude Attack: +4 Dodge Bonus to Armor Class
--Psychic Enervation
--Surging Euphoria +2
--Warrior’s Bond:  Upon triggering surging euphoria, gain 15 phantom hit points. 
--Wild Surge: +4 Manifester Levels

Feats:
Access Psionic Talent
Expanded Knowledge*
Martial Weapon Proficiency: Greatsword
Open Minded
Psionic Body*
Psionic Talent*
Psycrystal Affinity*
Speed of Thought*
Toughness

Racial Features: 
--Fire Acclimated: +2 to save vs. Fire. 
--Giant Blood
--Low Light Vision
--Powerful Build
--Survivor (+4 Survival)

Skills:   
Acrobatics      11 +3 +0 +0 +0   =d20+14   (+4 Jump)
Autohypnosis      11 +3 +1 +0 +0   =d20+15
Climb         10 +3 +5 +0 +0   =d20+18
Craft: Cook      14 +3 +2 +0 +5   =d20+24
Craft: Writer      2 +3 +2 +0 +0      =d20+7
Diplomacy      11 +3 +7 +1 +0   =d20+22
K. Psionics      2 +3 +2 +0 +0      =d20+7
Linguistics      2 +0 +2 +0 +0      =d20+4
Perception      11 +3 +1 +0 +0   =d20+15
Perform: Dance   11 +3 +7 +1 +0   =d20+22
Spellcraft      2 +3 +2 +0 +0      =d20+7
Swim         5 +3 +5 +0 +0      =d20+13
Survival      8 +0 +1 +4 +0      =d20+13
Use Magic Device   10 +3 +7 +0 +0   =d20+20

Languages:  (1 open.) 
Calashite
Celestial
Common (Chondathan)
Draconic
Giant

Traits: 
--Gypsy Dancer:  Gains +1 to perform: dance and Diplomacy.  Perform: Dance is a class skill. 
--Reactionary

Concentration      d20+21
PSPs         222/200
Powers Known:
--Adapt Body*
--Disintegration
--Dispel Psionics
--Energy Missiles
--Catfall
--Correspond
--Energy Conversion
--Natural Linguist
--Inertial Armor*
* Active

Gear: 
Chainmail Bikini (Outfit)

Belt of Physical Might: +4 Strength and Constitution

Curiosity’s Shield:  In addition to being a powerful deep crystal greatsword, Curiosity’s Shield is possessed of intelligence, wanderlust and, of course, curiosity. 
He is Chaotic Good. 
His ego score is 13.   
He has the following ability Scores:  Intelligence 14, Wisdom 10, Charisma 12
He can perceive out to 120’ and has dark vision. 
He communicates telepathically with whoever holds him. 
He speaks Common, Calashite, and Giant. 
He can read any language. 
He is knowledgeable (5 ranks) in the fields of Geography and the Planes.  (d20+10)
He can cast Cure Moderate Wounds 3 times a day.

Handy Haversack
--Antitoxin x2
--Antiplauge x2
--Chronicler’s Kit:  This bundle contains a map case, two vials of ink, two inkpens, 10 sheets of paper, two blank journals, a pound of fine powder for drying ink, and a 20-foot measuring cord. The supplies usually suffice for chronicling a single expedition of not more than 2 months' duration.
--Night Tea
--Masterwork Artisan’s Tools: Cook
--Pathfinder’s Kit:  This kit consists of a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a clay mug, a dagger, two fishhooks, a flint and steel, a sewing needle, a signal whistle, 50 feet of string, 50 feet of thread, a waterskin, a week's worth of trail rations, and a whetstone.
--An assortment of spices worth 1,000 gold.

Headband of Alluring Charisma +6

Ring of Protection +2

Sweetwater’s Red Hood:  http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/c-d/cloak-comfort-s

Platinum:   40
Gold      9
Silver      9
Copper      10

Yikes!  Exactly how many bad guys are running around in this group? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ShadowFox89

Kyuui isn't bad, but she's not exactly good either.

True neutral for the win!
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheVillain

If it helps, I'm leaning the Paladin of Freedom idea. He'll be mostly a good guy. :P

Dracorion

Hey, Kallian's only chaotic neutral. Don't worry, she won't be dropping babies on kittens any time soon.

NicciKotor

Hahahahaha. I'm already at 32 charisma without even getting into items.

Quick question. How much would it cost to get a magical microphone, that amplifies my voice and doubles the range of my bardic performance? I'm a attention whore and that sounds like something I need.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Muse

Name:      Sweetwater
Alignment:   Chaotic Good
Class:      Wilder 14
Race:      Half Giant

Age      39
Height:      7’7”
Weight:   280lbs
Bust:      DD
Skin:      Light Tan
Hair:      Rosy
Eyes:      Green

Strength   16   +3   20   +5
Dexterity   10   +0
Constitution   14   +2   18   +4
Intelligence   14   +2
Wisdom   13   +1
Charisma   18   +4   24   +7

Hit Points   160

Armor Class   27   (Inertial Armor +10, Deflection +2, Dodge +4, Insight +1)

Saving Throws
--Fortitude   4   +4   +0   +1   +0   =d20+9
--Reflex   4   +0   +0   +1   +0   =d20+5
--Will      9   +1   +0   +1   +0   =d20+11

Base Attack:  +10
--Melee   +15
--Missile   +10
--CMB      +16
--CMD      33

Curiosity’s Shield (+2, Called, Impervious, Colision, Parrying Large Deep Crystal Greatsword)
--TAB      +17 +12
--Damage   3d6+14
--Critical   19 x2

Deep Crystal Dagger
--TAB      +16 +11 or +11 Thrown
--Damage   d6+5
--Critical   19x2
--Range   10

Class Abilties: 
--Elude Attack: +4 Dodge Bonus to Armor Class
--Psychic Enervation
--Surging Euphoria +2
--Warrior’s Bond:  Upon triggering surging euphoria, gain 15 phantom hit points. 
--Wild Surge: +4 Manifester Levels

Feats:
Access Psionic Talent
Expanded Knowledge*
Martial Weapon Proficiency: Greatsword
Open Minded
Psionic Body*
Psionic Talent*
Psycrystal Affinity*
Speed of Thought*
Toughness

Racial Features: 
--Fire Acclimated: +2 to save vs. Fire. 
--Giant Blood
--Low Light Vision
--Powerful Build
--Survivor (+4 Survival)

Skills:   
Acrobatics      11 +3 +0 +0 +0   =d20+14   (+4 Jump)
Autohypnosis      11 +3 +1 +0 +0   =d20+15
Climb         10 +3 +5 +0 +0   =d20+18
Craft: Cook      14 +3 +2 +0 +5   =d20+24
Craft: Writer      2 +3 +2 +0 +0      =d20+7
Diplomacy      11 +3 +7 +1 +0   =d20+22
K. Psionics      2 +3 +2 +0 +0      =d20+7
Linguistics      2 +0 +2 +0 +0      =d20+4
Perception      11 +3 +1 +0 +0   =d20+15
Perform: Dance   11 +3 +7 +1 +0   =d20+22
Spellcraft      2 +3 +2 +0 +0      =d20+7
Swim         5 +3 +5 +0 +0      =d20+13
Survival      8 +0 +1 +4 +0      =d20+13
Use Magic Device   10 +3 +7 +0 +0   =d20+20

Languages:  (1 open.) 
Calashite
Celestial
Common (Chondathan)
Draconic
Giant

Traits: 
--Gypsy Dancer:  Gains +1 to perform: dance and Diplomacy.  Perform: Dance is a class skill. 
--Reactionary

Concentration      d20+21
PSPs         222/200
Powers Known:
--Adapt Body*
--Disintegration
--Dispel Psionics
--Energy Missiles
--Catfall
--Correspond
--Energy Conversion
--Natural Linguist
--Inertial Armor*
* Active

Gear: 
Chainmail Bikini (Outfit)

Belt of Physical Might: +4 Strength and Constitution

Curiosity’s Shield:  In addition to being a powerful deep crystal greatsword, Curiosity’s Shield is possessed of intelligence, wanderlust and, of course, curiosity. 
He is Chaotic Good. 
His ego score is 13.   
He has the following ability Scores:  Intelligence 14, Wisdom 10, Charisma 12
He can perceive out to 120’ and has dark vision. 
He communicates telepathically with whoever holds him. 
He speaks Common, Calashite, and Giant. 
He can read any language. 
He is knowledgeable (5 ranks) in the fields of Geography and the Planes.  (d20+10)
He can cast Cure Moderate Wounds 3 times a day.

Handy Haversack
--Antitoxin x2
--Antiplauge x2
--Chronicler’s Kit:  This bundle contains a map case, two vials of ink, two inkpens, 10 sheets of paper, two blank journals, a pound of fine powder for drying ink, and a 20-foot measuring cord. The supplies usually suffice for chronicling a single expedition of not more than 2 months' duration.
--Night Tea
--Masterwork Artisan’s Tools: Cook
--Pathfinder’s Kit:  This kit consists of a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a clay mug, a dagger, two fishhooks, a flint and steel, a sewing needle, a signal whistle, 50 feet of string, 50 feet of thread, a waterskin, a week's worth of trail rations, and a whetstone.
--An assortment of spices worth 1,000 gold.

Headband of Alluring Charisma +6

Ring of Protection +2

Sweetwater’s Red Hood:  http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/c-d/cloak-comfort-s

Platinum:   127
Gold      17
Silver      18
Copper      10
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

indarkestknight

Quote from: NicciKotor on June 21, 2013, 07:22:26 PMQuick question. How much would it cost to get a magical microphone, that amplifies my voice and doubles the range of my bardic performance? I'm a attention whore and that sounds like something I need.

Given a feat that does that is considered an epic feat, I'm not sure I'm comfortable creating a non-epic magic item capable of duplicating its effects.

TheVillain

Oren

Name: Oren
Alignment: CG [Mostly]
Class: Bard 10
Race: Satyr

Appearance: Oren looks like a handsome male of Mediterranean decent in his mid-to-late 20's. A set of curling horns extend from his head starting roughly a little above his temples and his legs look like they belong on a goat instead of a human. His skin looks deeply tanned with dark hair and eyes. Normal clothing is a loincloth, and rumors about what's underneath abound.

Personality: While the famous Satyr preoccupation with Wine, Women, and Song proves to not be entirely true, it is still very true. He does however believe in Freedom and actually is willing to fight for it. Jokes that he has the sex drive of a minor fertility god.

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual Hedonist. Oren bares no ill will toward women or any particular individual, even does his best to pleasure and satisfy his partners when he does it, but he's pretty much going to attempt to hop into bed with any attractive female he finds, and he's not very picky. This wouldn't be so bad if Satyr's weren't notoriously fertile - in fact the leading theory as to how Satyr's reproduce is simply that Satyrs and most humanoids will breed as Satyrs, the offspring running off into the woods while very young.

There are rumors that Satyrs may use magical music to Charm women into breeding with them, a morally questionable action at best. The truth of this varies between Satyrs.

Bio: Oren had wondered why he didn't have a daddy growing up- the closest thing being "Uncle Crag", a satyr from the woods that visited him and his mommy frequently but would just as frequently be gone for weeks at a time. It wasn't until he was the equivalent of a teenager that he really put two and two together, that "Uncle Crag" was his biological father. It's not like "Uncle Crag" didn't want to be there for his son, it's just that he couldn't do it. The famous Satyr attention span and lifestyle just took him away from Oren to long and to unannounced to really make him a decent father. In fact, it was only by virtue of the fact that his mother lived in the forests anyway that he ever know "Uncle Crag" at all. Fortunately Oren's mother recognized this and when Oren was old enough to understand she made it clear that while her and Crag like each other and find each other attractive, they both figure putting Oren through a loveless marriage would do more damage then good to their family.

Of course, when Oren was just about to come to adulthood local fire-and-brimstone preachers didn't see it that way- and in the names of gods none of them worshiped they began a campaign of terror and oppression against all things they considered immoral. And thus began the career of Oren, the self-appointed Paladin of Freedom. Really more of a self-taught Bard, tales of his adventures would be closely followed by tales of his sexual escapades. Lock up your wives and daughters. Seriously, he helps out and saves lives - but he's also known for leaving some unplanned pregnancies in his wake.

So he is a hero, kind of. When you can get him to think about something other then getting laid in weird places.

NicciKotor

Quote from: indarkestknight on June 21, 2013, 07:59:24 PM
Given a feat that does that is considered an epic feat, I'm not sure I'm comfortable creating a non-epic magic item capable of duplicating its effects.

There is already a harp in the magical item table that does that, for 10,000 gp.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/h-l/harp-doomharp

indarkestknight

Quote from: NicciKotor on June 21, 2013, 08:25:54 PM
There is already a harp in the magical item table that does that, for 10,000 gp.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/h-l/harp-doomharp

That only works for the dirge. I guess if there's a specific song you want to increase the range for, I could allow that, and you could stack them together if you wanted more than one in one item.

NicciKotor

Astarotte, Level 7 Succubus Bard

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12402

Astarotte has gone through a lot in her devilish quest for more evil and extra evil. Offering herself up to easy summon planar ally spells, just to get the chance to be summoned into the material plane and have some fun. Oh sure, the spell circles and magical shields were always there to hold her in place, those mortal mages confident in their tricks. No matter, such weak willed creatures always succumb to their base desires, and drop their guard to get a taste of her sexual arts and flesh. Eventually sucking dry these puny mortals for what ever lifeforce they have, before returning back home to rest and plan anew.

The last time she was summoned, things were different. The mortal mage whom summoned her had a different plan. Using her lithe form as a demonic trap to guard the entrance to his dungeons, protection against horny adventurers looking for loot. Trapped and unable to return, as poor Astarotte had to endure 15 years of utter darkness and boredom, as outsiders do not require sustenance. Safe to say things got a bit snapped during those years trapped in that never ending tedium.

Astarotte almost deciding to switch things up and go crazy in order to save her sanity, before finally, some foolish mortals come stumbling into the room. Spilling light into the space and revealing the succubus trapped in her spell circle. She was in no mood to fight and be sent back to her abyssal home, ashamed and beaten. Instead of a fight, something else happened that changed her entire worldview.

A bard cracked a dirty joke.

She had never heard of such vulgar talk coming out of the mouth of a human before! The joke was sublime in its beauty, perfect to wit and just the right amount of degradation to women. Trapped in that hole for 15 years, and her first contact with other people results in her rolling on the floor, wheezing out laughs and giggles. This only encouraged the bard to crack some more dirty jokes, adding in some really really bad puns and one knock knock joke. Which only in turn made Astarotte laugh all the harder.

The poor succubus had a mean streak for dirty jokes and songs and bawdy stories, which ended up saving her a trip back to the abyssal plain. Her new master freeing her from her prison, gladly offering herself up as his new slave/student in the fine arts of the bard. With her free, she gladly helps the party reach the end of the dungeon, as she gets the high honor of viciously murdering the mage that put her there in the first place. All the while trying her hand at really bad puns, just to make it hurt all the harder.

That was 20 years ago. The bard, whom most mortal men would know as Ford Prefect, would go traveling the land with his new pet, teaching her and guiding her into an entirely new lifestyle and outlook on life. Sex wasn't just about domination, humiliation, and pain. She could actually get more enjoyment if she could actually pleasure her sexual partners, teaching her something called "consensual" sex. Teaching her the meaning of just having fun for funs sake, along with his bardic tricks and his list of jokes, lewd songs, shanties, dances, and other performance arts. Also teaching her the fine art of drinking contests, which any professional bard has to master.

Now her lovely master has died from natural causes, which is just a kinder way of saying that he was fucked to death over 20 years of having sex with a willing succubus. Which isn't such a bad way to go, after all. Astarotte following in her former Masters footsteps, traveling the land and spreading joy, by either using her performing arts or just starting orgies and causing sex riots.

ShadowFox89

Almost tempted to ask about converting this class to Pathfinder (not too hard, just juggling some things around so it's stuff affects CMD and such) :P

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153536
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kunoichi

Quote from: Kimera on June 21, 2013, 04:47:50 PM
What I have so far: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=595249

Still working out feats and equipment.

You'll want to focus on Strength, Constitution, and Charisma for your stat-boosting equipment, and I don't think you'll need to worry about AC yet, given your extremely high natural armor bonus.  For feats, I think it's best to take into account your combat role.  In close combat, your main contribution will be grappling with the Grab ability on your tongues, so I recommend Improved Unarmed Strike, Improved Grapple, Greater Grapple, and the Extended Reach feat, which was already allowed for my character. ^^

At range, you've got a variety of mind-affecting abilities, and can fall back on a powerful breath weapon and innate Telekinesis sla when facing undead and constructs and such.  Considering that, it might be a good idea to look through 3.5 feats to see if you can find anything to pump up any of those abilities.  Rapid Breath, for example, or the Metabreath feats from Draconomicon.

The Amulet of Mighty Fists might also be a good magic item to pick up to add a little extra oomph to your natural attacks, for that matter.

Kunoichi

Quote from: NicciKotor on June 21, 2013, 09:23:53 PM
Astarotte, Level 7 Succubus Bard

Hmm.  Given that backstory, I daresay that Lustiel and Astarotte should get along quite well together...

Dracorion

I'm sure Kallian will get along with eeeeeverrybody.  ;D