Truth or Dare? Lesbian Edition (closed)

Started by Hercinia, July 20, 2013, 08:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whtbitch4u2own

Name: Christelle Correa

Height: 5"3

Sexual Orientation: Straight but very curious and explorative

Notable physical characteristics: No piercing. A rose tattoo on the right side of her waist with stem and leaves imprint running to her mid thighs.

Christelle
Personality: She defines the phrase “Good things come in small packages!” She is a pretty tiny girl but full of immense energy. She is very talkative and cheerful amongst the group. She’s got the looks and is proud of it. Using her beauty to her advantage, she chose a career in glamour. She decided to pursue career in modeling while cheerleading for her state NFL team and few other sports national teams. She genuinely loves both occupation and wants to continue doing it. She knows she’s cute so if anyone shows an interest, she pulls out ~hard to get~ card. She maintains her figure pretty well and always keeps up-to-date with latest trend. She’s always up and about, ready to do something unless she’s really worn out. She loves the attention she gets from all the sportsmen and can never get enough. Friends are an important part of her life and she tend to keep it that way since they stood by her thru both fun times as well as tough times.

Turn ons: Acting, role-playing, strip-tease, exhibition, loves giving someone the charge of her and even takes charge at times…it all depends which mood she’s in. Her motto is “Try everything AT LEAST once in life!”

Turn offs: Gore, Scat, blood, strict BDSM.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Hercinia

Christelle's looking good!

@Everone: Feel free to make your entry at the cabin, I'll push my hottie through the doors when I'm home.

ElvenKitten

Name: Abigail Cross

Height: 5'3
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual 

Notable physical characteristics: Tattoo of a Spider on her shoulder

Personality: Abigail was a bit of a tomboy growing up focusing more on playing with to sword sand guns than dolls. She gained more "girly" interests as a teenager and also a love martial arts by the time she got to college she was a black belt in Aikido and Karate. She also discovered her talent for music and joined a band in high school Singing and playing guitar on the heavier songs. In college she gained a bit of a reputation as a bit of a party girl who seemed to sleep with anything with a pulse. Abigail is generally laid back and friendly but can have a bit of a temper. She is likely going to be overly eager to get "closer" to her friends.

Turn ons: Light bondage, role-playing, public scenes, creative use of ice cubes or food.

Turn offs: As player O/Os.

Hercinia

yesiroleplay

Quote from: ElvenKitten on July 23, 2013, 04:14:57 AM
Turn ons: Light bondage, role-playing, public scenes, creative use of ice cubes or food.
We should get along *snicker*

stargirl

Name: Laura Williams

Height: 5'2"
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual 

Notable physical characteristics: Nothing to note

Personality: Laura is more like a nerdy girl. She is here more like to make friends or, well, she is not sure. She have never been very good at making friends anyway. Being usually too shy around others to really make friends, other than her study groups or something like that. At college she is known to be lonely and since she never had a boyfriend around, rumors says she is lesbian. Actually she is just a simple girl, maybe too gullible, but also very lovely in her own way.
Turn ons: She doesn't know so much about herself, as she is very innocent about her real ons, but she sure can't avoid  strong willed girls.

Turn offs: None that I know.

More...

Kaykay

- F-List O/O's: http://www.f-list.net/c/naomi%20silver/
- I Take my Time, Patience Required.
- Role Plays Done By: Choice x Time
- Role Play Types:
      - Ultra High Definition
      - High Definition
      - Standard

Hercinia

Quote from: Kaykay on July 23, 2013, 10:00:19 PM
Is it to late for me to put in interest?

I'm going to say yes, we may have had a drop out already anyway. (Meaning yes you can join KayKay)

stargirl

Hercinia

F Yeah! Feel free to post in the OOC or the game threads whenever you're ready, Stargirl

yesiroleplay

Quote from: Hercinia on July 24, 2013, 12:44:16 AM
I'm going to say yes, we may have had a drop out already anyway.
Yes, it is too late?  As in you're not letting her join?
Bummer

Hercinia

I meant yes she can, I was writing in a hurry at work. lol

Kaykay

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Naomi Silver
Height: 5'8"
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual 
Notable physical characteristics: None
Personality: Naomi is generally outgoing, always willing to give anything a go as long as it isn't harmful or
something she's unsure of. She always enjoys company and always tries to have a smile, with the intent on bringing a smile to others. She considers herself to be very romantic and still dreams of finding the perfect guy.
Turn ons: Romance is her really known turn on, however she has a VERY open Mind.
Turn offs:"Try it before you judge it" is her way of thinking.
- F-List O/O's: http://www.f-list.net/c/naomi%20silver/
- I Take my Time, Patience Required.
- Role Plays Done By: Choice x Time
- Role Play Types:
      - Ultra High Definition
      - High Definition
      - Standard

Hercinia

On my knees now, pleading for a few female writers to play dominant or switch girls for this group game. We have barely started so don't feel like you'd need to catch-up.