Conjured Hearts - College anime hijinks game - INTEREST CHECK

Started by SpiralSpider, April 29, 2011, 02:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

QuoteBrendan was your usual unpopular college kid. He lived on campus in fairly geeky Fraternity house, was a member of an occult enthusiasts club and kept a part time job at the local supermarket pushing a broom.

While cataloging his club's old materials, he came upon a strange old tome. Something about the book - he couldn't quite put his finger on - piqued his interest. And after taking it back to his dorm room and studying it, a realization of what he had found began to dawn on him. The book was written in an ancient language. Out of driving curiosity Brendan spent many painstaking hours of translation that eventually paid off when he came to find that the book contained instructions for rituals intended to summon supernatural entities.... suited for every purpose imaginable... 

The idea:
Poor Brendan doesn't know it yet, but he's about to become the most popular kid in his house. He sets to the rituals in his black book hoping to find a girlfriend but somehow keeps finding one for his housemates!

At first, his spells don't work (or so it seems!) but when he finally gets it right, he summons a lovely girl who he thinks is eager to please and happy to be with him but it turns out that - even though he performed the spell - she was drawn to another presence in the house. (one of his room mates) And so continues the story - with several supernatural beings of different sorts coming into his home, likely finding a soulmate but alas - it is never Brendan! (until  much later)

All pairings welcome - Brendan is heterosexual, but having a male show up from a summon can lead to fun interaction!

We will need at least 5 guys for the frat house. More are welcome.

We will need at least 5 summons - in whatever pairings work opposite the boys in the house. These can be humanoid supernatural beings of any sort. The book allows beings of any alignment to be summoned - but evil characters will have to wait until after the 3rd summon to come into the story.

The guys:
Brendan Folly - Worshipping Master
Alexander (Alex) Mustang - pendarious
Katsuhiko Mibu - KnightNelson20
Zame Ragues - ZameRagues
-
-

The others:
Sophie Tama (Bakeneko) - Lumasan
Fiametta (Phoenix girl) - Chaznia
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Lumasan

Woooooooooooooo! I can't wait for this to start up! I'm sooooo excited!
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

SpiralSpider

I'm looking for someone to play the boy in this photo:

The Phoenix is my character (listed below) who is the first girl to appear from Brendan's summoning rituals. She is drawn to another presence in the house - namely the boy in this photo, another fraternity brother.

If you have a character idea for this boy, please feel free to post it here. <3

Name: Fiametta
Sex and Gender: Female
Sexuality: Mostly straight
Race: Phoenix spirit
Physical Description: With every new incarnation, Fiametta's appearance changes. In between renewals, she does age. So she can opt to stay in a particular form for long periods of time. Each incarnation is always female and around average height and weight.
Abilities:

• Flames of renewal
  • Healing Tears
  • Pyrokenesis
  • Flight
  • Minor time control - primarily used to speed up the aging process of the first human years (equivalent) of a new life span

Talents:

• sings
Personality: Fiametta is serious-minded these days and would prefer someone who is as no-nonsense as she is. She doesn't play mind games and is very forthright with her thoughts and emotions. She is loyal and helpful to her loved ones but has a temper if crossed. Her ideal mate would be a hero at heart - even if never given the chance to be one in real life yet. She would love to find her "Knight".
Ons:
Gallantry
Chivalry
Bravery
Strenth
Honor
Offs:
Pranksters
ignroance

D/S Nature? Switch - Pleasing her partner would be the most important thing.

pendarious

hmm......I suppose I can get into this.....Guess I'll play one of the guys *shrugs*

not really so interested in bird girl though sorry.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SpiralSpider

That's all right. She's kind of a specific taste I guess.

We also have the Bakeneko character but I'm not sure what her personality will be like. Hopefully a profile will be posted tomorrow.

Otherwise you're welcome to wait for another summon in the future.

Any particular type of person you'd like to play opposite of?

pendarious

hmm........I could roll with one of two types of people....either a shy and gentle type OR a Tsundere Type A *chuckles* though i'm not particulularly picky in all honesty
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

SpiralSpider

Alrighty. I think that the neko is going to be a mischevious tease but I'll have to double check with her to make sure. I hope we can get some more players soon.

Worshipping Master

Name: Brendan Folly
Sex and Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity / Nationality: American
Physical Description: 5'5, Average build. Light Brown lightly curling hair - kept short. Hazel eyes. He wears basic t-shirt and cargo pants - generally 2 sizes larger than what would properly fit him.
Talents:

• Majors in linguistics
  • Vast working knowledge of the Occult.
  • Can cook fairly well
  • woodcarving
Personality: Brendan is a pretty easy-going guy. He's somewhat socially awkward and can get easily frustrated when placed in extra-ordinary circumstances. He's not very good at talking to girls - he'll tend to either freeze up completely or he ends up stammering, stuttering and saying all the wrong things. His veritable raging ball of hormones is a major plot device for this game.
Ons:
soft, feminine clothing (on girls)
a friendly, outgoing nature
kindness
sincerity
Offs:
aloofness
arrogance
sadism
cruelty

pendarious

I'll have a character sheet later (today for me as for you guys i don't know)

KnightNelson20

Ill play the guy in the photo. Pm me any details you may have and about how you see the characters personality. :)

SpiralSpider

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on April 30, 2011, 07:44:15 AM
Ill play the guy in the photo. Pm me any details you may have and about how you see the characters personality. :)
Ah! My hero! <3

Worshipping Master

We're going to start this out in Bondage: Exotic Small Groups.

If it becomes necessary to move it to Non-Con later, then we'll see what we can do about that. But, mostly, I expect this to be fairly light-hearted.

SpiralSpider

Here is the game: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105444.msg4565001;boardseen#new

And here is our OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105445.0

Please post about your character's motivations in the OOC as we're building up a general storyline there (see spoiler list)

Thanks, everyone!

pendarious

what do you mean by motovations exactly *just wants clarification*

SpiralSpider

Any major events or interactions concerning your character that you would like to have a big impact on the story line.

pendarious

ah ok. well here is my character sheet as promised:

Name: Alexander (Alex) Mustang
Sexuality: straight
Ethnicity/Nationality: Japanese-American
Physical Description: 6' foot tall, Has jet black hair that he keeps combed down rather nicely, Is moderately built, has greyish eyes, Wears a Long sleaved black shirt with red trim over a white button down dress shirt, black pants. and black shoes

Talents:
Has a Deep rooted knowledge of world history and cultural developement
Has an understanding and well working knowledge in the occult
Cooking
Making Tea
organization skills (mostly with cataloguing, and paperwork though)

Personality: a Sly sort of fellow who makes all kinds of snarky/sarcastic remarks, can be friendly but spends most of his time buried in his interests which means reading about the occult, Mythology, Cultural history, and warfare

Ons:
playfullness (a little teasing and maybe a bit energetic girls)
the type that are easily picked on but also get cuddly after they explode in anger
switches
Masochists (restraints, whips, and maybe shallow cuts) (also the masochist is to be female)

Offs:
Guro
scat
Cruelty
Bondage (gags, humiliation, torture)
Vor

Well that's all i could really think of since he is failry open minded and will try different things if it is asked of him. the things in the offs are absolute refusal.

SpiralSpider

Thanks!

Feel free to post in the OOC thread. If you have any particular developments you'd like to see happen, I'm sure we can work it in. There is also a partial description of the happenings with the first 4 summons in the spoiler list. If you'd like to be involved in any of those in particular that would be awesome. (Due to your character's interest in the occult, I wonder if you'd like #4?)

KnightNelson20

Name: Katsuhiko Mibu
Race: Human
Physical Description:
Abilities: None that he knows of. But he does feel like he knows when people are lying to him. He hates people who lie.
Talents:
Skilled swordsman and martial artist.
Very athletic and fast.
Skilled artist.
Personality: Respectful and honest. A true martial artist. Quiet at times but enjoys being around his friends and sharing a laugh. Would do anything to protect the ones he loved.
Ons:
Strong hearted.
Flirtatious.
Some pain
Fighting
Offs:
Dishonestly

D/S Nature? Dominate

SpiralSpider

He sounds wonderful! <3

What kind of art does he make?

Also: feel free to join the OOC thread and the actual game thread any time you like. Now that your character is here, Fiametta can be summoned soon.

1 more question - is Mibu his first or last name? (I didn't know if you listed his name western or Japanese style)

KnightNelson20

Mibu is his last name and he works with water color paints. He only paints at night or at daybreak.

SpiralSpider

Lumasan

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

KnightNelson20

Lumasan

Name: Sophia "Sophie" Tama
Age: Unknown, but if knowledgeable in the occult, it is rumored that Bake-neko are rumored to be gifted cat's who have lived past their 13th year.
Sex and Gender: Her true gender is Female, but has known to take on the appearance and gender of a male, to suit her tastes
Sexuality: Bisexual, she will change her gender to suit that of her lover, but typically goes for the males since her true gender is female. But she has known to chase after women as well despite what gender she has taken on.
Race: Bakeneko
Ethnicity / Nationality: In human form she looks like an American of some slight European descent.
Physical Description: Typically, when it comes to her natural, true form, she takes on the appearance of a Calico Japenese Bobtail.
But when it comes to her commonly taken human form, she stands at around 5'6" with a slinkly built body, larger end of the normal breast size (between a large C and a small D in cup size) with a somewhat athletic twist on the hourglass figure. Her eyes in human form always reflect the hauntingly gold color that they are when she is in her true feline form. She has the ability to take on other appearences, such as a cross between her true form and the common female human form she takes, but typically does one or the other.

Abilities:

• The ability to eat anything, despite it's size, and even poisonous things, she especially loves poisonous foods.
  • The ability to create fireballs, specially ghostly ones to scare people with, but can also create them for use as weapons.
  • Shapeshifting
  • The ability to speak in her true cat form, as well as the ability to walk on her hind legs in her true feline form
  • The ability to revive people from the dead.
  • A natural ability to grant a "lucky chance" to someone with her beckoning abilities, in most form as a beckon that saves someone's life.
Talents:

• Playing Viola
  • Thievery
Personality: A curious and mischievous creature by nature, Sophia is constantly wanting to know what's going on. With an attitude that spans the whole spectrum, constantly roller-coastering around, she typically does what she wants to do. She's typically a random girl, and can be on the sweet side, but she adores to play pranks and to tease. She easily gets angered though, but tends to snap back to a softer tone almost immediately after breaking in anger. When in a romantic relationship she typically will display what the other person desires, finding that she'd rather do everything to make someone happy, therefore making herself happy.
Ons:

• Anyone with a knowledge of the occult.
  • Howard Phillips Lovecraft
  • Dark hair
  • Intelligence
  • Anything shiny like gold
  • Wittiness
Offs:

• Unknown

ZameRagues

Name: Zame Ragues
Ethnicity / Nationality: Irish / Caucasian
Physical Description:5'7" Slim, Swimmer's build, Dark hair, Never wears a hat, Usually wears; his jacket or sweatshirt, jeans, t-shirt, at times wears armor made by him, and a ring on his right index finger.

Talents:
- Endurance Swimming
- Sleight of Hand (A few magic tricks, pickpocket, lock picking, etc)
- Scale Armor Smithing
- Swordplay
- Soccer

Personality: Quiet and calm, usually keeps to himself. Tends to be more outward and verbal when wearing nothing but a swimsuit, and he can't figure out why. Inspired by medieval times, when bored with nothing else to do Zame will sit down and link together small metal scales into sheet of scale armor, then wears it out in public to see if anyone reacts to it.

Ons:
- Swimmers
- Randomness
- Long hair
- Girls

Offs:
- Arrogance
- Controlling
- Assuming

How's this, good? Bad? Or just weird?
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888