News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azumi

*blows a kiss*

Knowledge

Insanityenviesme

-catches it and returns one of his own-
hey,"enchantress"
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Azumi

Insanityenviesme

"how" is my favorite katana girl?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Azumi

Insanityenviesme

Lethargic
-smiles-

Can you help perk me up?
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

of course

*gives a long and passionate kiss*

Insanityenviesme

-places a hand around her neck and returns the kiss with twice as more passion-
Mmm...The most effective way to perk someone up..
But now that I am perked..I cant seem to want to stop,..
-grintly wraps my arms around her- 
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

*smiles*

Now this is enchanting

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Oh, Azu..you have no idea how enchanting I can be..
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

Insanityenviesme

Yes, Of course..Would I lie to you?
-pokes you for the Y again-
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

I would love to see you show me

Insanityenviesme

Would you, now?
-chuckles, enjoying the hell out of this little game-
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

i dare you to do it

*winks*

Insanityenviesme

Be careful what you wish for, little Eve
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity