A Particular Craving...[Looking for M]

Started by Reyne, December 20, 2009, 09:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyne

Hey guys, I have a plot that I am really wanting to kind of try out. I am willing to play with either female or male but strictly ask you play the male character. Anyways here is the basis of the plot.

At the ripe young age of twenty-one, He has been skipping around the United States, hitting up each rich widow, moving from one condo, to a country house, to a mansion, so on and so forth. It could be possible that one could call Him a scam-artist. Drawing in lonely women who range from the ages of their late twenties to borderline fifties each one have been beautiful. But also rich and without a husband.

Widows are the perfect prey. Delicate and searching for someone to fill their days as well as their natural need to nurture and cling to someone. So when they see a gorgeous twenty something year old man looking for a woman to support him and to love him, it isn't hard for them to fall head over heels...and to give out checks of the money their husbands left behind.

So when a certain art event opens up at the museum in South Carolina, He finds himself passing through, down to his last hundred dollar bill and in desperate need of a hook up. So there he finds her. A beautiful middle aged woman whose husband had died only a year before. He'd heard of her before, the wife to the CEO of a Make Up business where she had often given her insight to help sell more. He had always hoped to meet her one day. The broad was probably full of cash and he could definitely get his money's worth.

Things go as planned, he flirts, she smiles, he looks pitiful, she falls for it.

But as time progresses and he's in her good graces...he finds that his scam is slowly beginning to melt into something brightly new and scary. Falling in love is something he would never do...but this woman, ohh she was good.

So what does he do? Love her, empty her bank account, and leave her? Or stick around even when it all started out as a way to get her cash in his pockets?

Anyways, that's the set up...
It can go a lot of different ways :)
I've just been wanting to try that out for a while!

Hope I get a hit on this.

noggin

Intereseting.......................

OK, the guy is an out and out con man who has never had any feelings for anyone apart from that of his own.
She would have to be better than good, she will have to be a whitch full of deciet that even he cannot anticipate, allowing her to trap the prince of false?

Sounds pretty good to me?

seducer12

I adore this idea. Have been wanting to do something on a similar vein. I love this genre. Hit me back, we can move forward with this story.