The Liar Lair

Started by Medias, April 09, 2013, 09:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercurio123

haha, a bit of a polyglot perhaps. Nah sorry false. not a fencer, though I would take it up as it seems quite a nifty sport.

hmm tattoo's are becoming rather common and once you have one it is easier to get a second so I would say True. if it is true I'd like to know what they are if you don't mind.

I have a twin brother.

Anjelita

(indeed it is true. And yes -they're terribly addictive, and I don't mind at all.  As for thé list *takes a deep breath* 1)heart with wings and a halo 2) a diamond with a halo 3) music notes 4) a flaming lamda 5) a daffodil with a vine-like stem surrounded by lady bugs 6) a teacup with a saucer and steam so I guess one short of several :p)

I'm going to go withhhhh false.

I have two rather gruesome scars from botched body piercings.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Mercurio123

oh cool. I so need to get another myself.

Yeah very much false. no siblings at all actually

I so hope that your statement is false.

Talking about scars, I have had a grand total of 20 stitches ( not all at once)

Anjelita

(It's actually true. And a long story. And now I want to know what -yours- are and how many you have (tattoos that is))

I believe that to be true.

I love mangoes.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Mercurio123

I only have one, a tribal design that I made myself during boring classes. Though more will follow.
Actually no it's false. it's 16 not 20 (it's all in the details :-p). 2 scars on my arm, each good for 6 and another one on my back which has the last 4

Why wouldn't you love Mangoes? True

The weirdest thing I have eaten was fried tarantula.

Anjelita

(more ink! Always more ink! And man that sounds painful. Stitches just seem so messy so I've always refused them)

Oh man I hope that's false but something tells me it's true.

I have a girl crush on Janelle Monae.

Mercurio123

yeah it's true alright, Holiday in Cambodia. and they are surprisingly tasty. . so do you like mangoes?

I don't know her but seeing as I had the impression from a previous post you regretted not having made out with a woman I am going with True

I've lived in 3 different countries.

Anjelita

(like frogs legs -_- tastes like chicken? Hehe and yes, I do love mangoes. I missed replying to that in my posty excitement)

Very true. She's a singer, and I adore her work.

I'm going to say true. Which ones?

I enjoy ice skating.

Mercurio123

yeah a bit I suppose, texture is crunchy and it was spiced as well. all in all not unpleasant.
I'll have a look for her music.

yes technically true. Netherlands, Scotland and Wales.

hmm I'm going to say true. I've done it and found it good fun though I'm not the most graceful person on ice

When I go out I drink Lager

Anjelita

(I posted her recently in the what are you listening to thread)
(lucky! I would love to live in that neck of the woods)
And that would be incorrect. I'm terrified of it. The thought of falling and someone skating swiftly over my fingers used to plague me as a child.

I would sayyyy...true?

I am currently suffering from a nose bleed.

Mercurio123

oh dear, hmm I never thought of that... now I'll be paranoid next time I stand on the ice

Nah, don't like beer. I'll have an ale but usually if I drink I'm on spirits instead. spiced rum with or without coke usually.

I'm hoping false. if true.. staunch it instead of typing about it  :P

I've kept an old windows 98 machine for ages just to play one game.

Anjelita

(I didn't think about it either until the first time I fell and someone skated dangerously close to my hand and simple déduction had me clinging to the edge of the ice)
(that was probably not the best truth to post. Now everyone's going to be imagining me with tissue stuck up my nose. Not a good look heh)

Ah I was wrong! And here I thought everyone in Europe loved beer. I'm a whiskey girl myself.

I would say that that is true. And awesome if it is.

I have an antique record player that still works and which I use on a regular basis.

Prefect Mos

I'm going to say, Yes...

I recently came out to a guy online, who thought I was a girl for the past 4 years, and even though hes Hetero, still likes and talks with me almost every day.

Mercurio123

haha that does give a comical image, you with tissue up your nose.. not the clinging to the edge of the ice.
Whiskey can be good, having lived in Scotland I have had my share of them.

Yup very true. Fragile Allegiance ran on it as it was easier then using DoSBox. but then GoG brought it out so got rid of it before the last move.

That is too unbelievable to be false Mos so I'm going with true

I've been a DJ for a small radio station

Prefect Mos

Totally true, hes even debating letting me CENSORED him next dragon con.

I'm Going to say yes, cause It's not that uncommon a thing to have done.

One of my favorite presidents middle name was Millhouse.

Anjelita

Yes it is true about thé record player!

Also I don't know that game *must look it up*

And I'm going to say that that is... true? (I don't know the presidents)

I have a thing for accents.

Prefect Mos

True, Richard Millhouse Nixon.

Also I'm going with True. Most people do.

A Micromort is a measurment that rates the riskyness of an activity by one chance of death in a million. Example, 1.4 cigarettes  = 1 Micromort.

Mercurio123

That is true and probably more one for 'did you know'

Talking about accents, though I'm dutch I have a soft Scottish accent

Prefect Mos

It is.

Liar Liar pants on fire.

I managed to get myself deported from the UK before I turned 18.

Mercurio123

nah totally true. Lived in Scotland, have the accent.

Don't see how so I'm going with false.

I'm training to be an astronaut

Prefect Mos

I was running away from home and entered the UK without a passport. Just sort of fell through the cracks of the system that existed back then. Im sure that they have tightened everything up since, and I am now allowed back.

False, because Astronaut is a term for NASA missions,  most countries have there own term. And Civilians going up are not given the name astronaut, instead they are considered Space Tourists.

Mercurio123

total lie, but they are called astronauts in the UK as well.

seeing as you didn't put anything for me to claim truth or lie I will call you a liar by default.

let's do something different, I can bench press more than my own body weight because I am ever so sporty.

Anjelita

I'm going to say lie.

I managed to burn the back of my leg....on a lightbulb.

Mercurio123

believe it or not, it's true. I am quite sporty and I can bench press 15 more than my body weight, 20 on a good day. god that makes me sound like a bro.

Auch.. did it fall over or did you walk in to it? has got to be true as those things can burn nastily.

I can count to 10 in Lao

Anjelita

Ahahaha would you like a protein shake with that ;)

Haha neither of those two options though yes it is true -2nd and 3rd degree burns because I never turned that lamp off ever.

And I say that that is... true. which would be cool.

Since we're bro-ing out... I can leg press over 500lbs