U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsteel

banned for screen name sounding poisonous
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Nitro

Is banned for Steel..i mean stealing the shadow.

Shadowsteel

is banned for having a screen name with an awesome spelling of night. Too awesome.

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Nitro

Is banned for thinking I have a awesome Screen name.

Shadowsteel

Is banned for an awesome twist on my screen name

Selene

is banned for having maintained a banning battle concerning screen names for so long

Shadowsteel

is banned for breaking that ridiculously long chain of bannings

Nitro

Is banned for enjoying the chain of banning.~laughs~

Shadowsteel

is banned for trying to get the last laugh in. HA HA!

Selene

is banned for getting in the last laugh

ps. Hahaha!

Shadowsteel

is banned for stealing the last laugh. and the last dance. And the last kiss.
*kisses selene*

Nitro

Is banned for being romantic. ~snickers~

Selene

is banned for not appreciating romance!

Nitro

Is banned for thinking i don't love romance.

Selene

is banned for having a valid point

Shadowsteel

is banned for acting too cute

Selene

is banned for falling for my devious plan

Shadowsteel

Has been lulled into a false sense of security and banned

Selene

is banned for seeing through my devious plan.

Mistress Sorcha

is banned for having a devious plan.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Selene

is banned for thinking devious plans qualify as a banning criteria.

Mistress Sorcha

is banned for being such a prompt banner. :P
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Selene

is banned for banning a prompt attitude :P

Shadowsteel

Have both fallen forMY devious plan and been banned

Selene

OH!

Is banned for being so devious