One Last Time

Started by Snowangel, May 12, 2012, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkNevaeh

Damien blushed slightly as he checked his cell.  "It is late.  Would you...mind?  I mean..I don't want to impose.." he says lamely.  He fidgets slightly. 

Snowangel

"Oh not at all! It's the least I can do after everything that you've done for me tonight," She said smiling at him. "I'll just go and get you some blankets and pillows," She went into her room and came out with her arms full. "Is there anything else you need?"
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He shook his head no.  "Thank you though.  I appreciate this.  I will do my best not to be a bother."  He takes the blankets and pillows and begins to assemble a bed type thing on the couch.  When he is done, he turns and smiles at her.  "Sweet dreams Rayme. It was very nice to meet you.'  He takes a step like he's about to hug her, but stops himself, not knowing if that's the best course.

Snowangel

She saw that he was about to hug her and she stepped forward into him giving him a tight hug. "Thank you for being so nice to me," She said hugging him longer than she normally would.
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien blinks, smiles, and wraps his arms around her, hugging her close.  "You're welcome.  I'll see you in the morning, ok?"

Tsumi Okazaki

Saeko pulled into the drive and flipped off the engine. She had taken Morganna home and given the woman her number in case she wanted to hand out sometime. Saeko had to admit; she liked her company, and she was certainly easy on the eyes. Walking up the drive, she went through the darkened house nearly missing the hugging couple in the living room.

Back pedaling she couldn't help but clear her throat. "Ice cream, huh?" she said in an odd tone. "Some how I don't think ice cream is needed at this point."

Grinning at the two she turns and heads to her room then collapses on the bed, laying her phone on the pillow beside her. As she began to drift off she couldn't help but wonder if Morgana would call..