Epic Pathfinder experiment

Started by Chloe Milev, September 27, 2010, 06:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

again kate plays a hermaprodite character... though she does it well, the pic is diffrent though
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Kate

Chloe Milev

I propose getting 1/2 HD + 1 to your HP each level, so a Wizard would get 4 per level (after the max of 6 at first).  But you can roll if you want.  Sound good?

I don't mind gender-switching or bending.  If anyone else doesn't like it though, is it okay if they don't do it with your character?

To find some interesting races and templates, there's Crystal Keep.

Let's see, for Kate's race, we could do Fey or Outsider.  That would make you immune to effects that target humanoids, but that's not too bad at level 20, especially since some classes make you a native outsider anyway.  If you have Str and Con at -2, then Cha could be +6, or maybe Int, Wis, Cha +2.  Count as “small” for most things:  ¾ carrying capacity, small weapons, -4 CMB/CMD, etc.

For blindness and stuff, we could recreate the Oracle's Clouded Vision.  You can't see beyond 60 ft, but you have darkvision, blindsense 30 ft, and blindsight 15 ft.  Raptorians are a race without a level adjustment, eventually flying 40 ft (average) with only a light load.  I think that's sufficient for the frail flavor without making you incapable of even walking.

Maybe follow the Fey or Celestial sorcerer bloodline.

Does that cover everything?
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Callie Del Noire

Heh.. Callie wants 'out.' And isn't above playing pranks on her alter ego, (or using a wish to be a 'real girl' full time if possible)

Mystic Dragon

>:)

This sounds like fun. *Waves at Zaer*

I would like to submit Lethe the Succubus for play. I know you guys are concerned with group size, but there's no game that can't be made better(read: crazier) by Lethe and Amist(Played by Delta, if he's up for it).
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

WyzardWhately

Quote from: Chloe Milev on October 05, 2010, 10:17:07 AM
I propose getting 1/2 HD + 1 to your HP each level, so a Wizard would get 4 per level (after the max of 6 at first).  But you can roll if you want.  Sound good?

I don't mind gender-switching or bending.  If anyone else doesn't like it though, is it okay if they don't do it with your character?

That's exactly how I figured HP, so no worries there.

As to the other thing: I'm not going to make anyone do anything or participate in anything they don't like.  I am aware this is arguably metagaming, but IMHO it's the good kind of metagaming.  I don't have to do it at all, it's just another method my character might use to screw with people. 
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

Kate

So far I have made her this ... due to celestial bloodline I get feats
that dont make sense for my "race" (hey are these)

Mounted Combat ??? , Ride-By Attack ??? , Weapon Finesse ???

Is there any chance that the gm's can assign 3 other ones
(which will let me know how else to flesh her out)... I dont mind
if they are not that powerful - just ones they think would suit instead please.

Uranna

Outsider (Celestial)

Str 8  - 2 (race) = 6
Dex 10
Con 8  - 2 (race) = 6
Int 14
Wis 12
Cha 18 + 6 (Race) + 5 (inherit genie wish thing) + 5 (lvlups) = 34

Sight: Oracle's Clouded Vision.  darkvision, blindsense 30 ft, blindsight 15 ft, can't see beyond 60 ft
Permenant Flight 40 ft (average) with only a light
Count as “small” for most things:  ¾ carrying capacity, small weapons, -4 CMB/CMD

Auto Sorcerer Feats: eschew materials (auto for sorcerer)
Auto Bloodline Feats:

Dodge, Extend Spell, Iron Will, Mobility, Skill Focus (Knowledge [religion]),

Mounted Combat ??? , Ride-By Attack ??? , Weapon Finesse ???

Selected Feats

Combat Casting
Ignore Matierals components
Leadership
Epic Leadership [Epic]
Spell penetration
Greater Spell penetration
Epic Spell Penetration [Epic]
Maximize Spell ?????
Silent Spell
Still Spell

SKills: Heal (Bloodline)

Yet to be determined.

Item needfulness

Need ring for the following

Shield: Invisible disc gives +4 to AC, blocks magic missiles.
  Mage Armor: Gives subject +4 armor bonus.
  StoneskinM: Grants DR 10/adamantine. (granite and diamond dust worth 250 gp)

Resistance immunity to acid, cold, and petrification.
resist electricity 10, resist fire 10, and a +4 racial bonus on saves against poison.

Powers:

Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the summoning subschool, the creatures summoned gain DR/evil equal to 1/2 your sorcerer level (minimum 1). This does not stack with any DR the creature might have.

Bloodline Powers: Your celestial heritage grants you a great many powers, but they come at a price. The lords of the higher planes are watching you and your actions closely.

Heavenly Fire (Sp): Starting at 1st level, you can unleash a ray of heavenly fire as a standard action, targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. Against evil creatures, this ray deals 1d4 points of damage + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess. This damage is divine and not subject to energy resistance or immunity. This ray heals good creatures of 1d4 points of damage + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess. A good creature cannot benefit from your heavenly fire more than once per day. Neutral creatures are neither harmed nor healed by this effect. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.

Celestial Resistances (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain resist acid 5 and resist cold 5. At 9th level, your resistances increase to 10.

Wings of Heaven (Su): At 9th level, you can sprout feathery wings and fly for a number of minutes per day equal to your sorcerer level, with a speed of 60 feet and good maneuverability. This duration does not need to be consecutive, but it must be used in 1 minute increments.

Conviction (Su): At 15th level, you can reroll any one ability check, attack roll, skill check, or saving throw you just made. You must decide to use this ability after the die is rolled, but before the results are revealed by the GM. You must take the second result, even if it is worse. You can use this ability once per day.

Ascension (Su): At 20th level, you become infused with the power of the heavens. You gain immunity to acid, cold, and petrification. You also gain resist electricity 10, resist fire 10, and a +4 racial bonus on saves against poison. Finally, you gain unlimited use of the wings of heaven ability. Finally, you gain the ability to speak with any creature that has a language (as per the tongues spell).

Spells: cantrips (Auto sorcerer)

Bonus Spell Bloodline: bless (3rd),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: resist energy (5th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: magic circle against evil (7th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: remove curse (9th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: flame strike (11th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: greater dispel magic (13th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: banishment (15th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: sunburst (17th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: gate (19th) (The gate itself is a circular hoop or disk from 5 to 20 feet in diameter)

9 x 1vl 0

Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
Detect Magic: Detects all spells and magic items within 60 ft.
Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or small object.
Dancing Lights: Creates torches or other lights.
Ghost Sound: Figment sounds.
Prestidigitation: Performs minor tricks.
Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object.
Open/Close: Opens or closes small or light things.

5 x lvl 1

Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
Grease: Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery.
Unseen Servant: Invisible force obeys your commands.
Identify: Gives +10 bonus to identify magic items.
Expeditious Retreat: Your base speed increases by 30 ft.

5 x lvl 2   

See Invisibility: Reveals invisible creatures or objects.
Command Undead: Undead creature obeys your commands.
Web: Fills 20-ft.-radius spread with sticky spiderwebs that can grapple foes and impair movement.
Knock: Opens locked or magically sealed door.
Peacocks beauty

4 x lvl 3

Major Image: As silent image, plus sound, smell and thermal effects.
Gentle Repose: Preserves one corpse.
Liars Curse
Solid Fog: Blocks vision and slows movement.

4 x lvl 4

Arcane Eye:
Charm Monster: Makes monster believe it is your all
Stone Shape: Sculpts stone into any shape
Invisibility, Greater

4 x lvl 5

PermanencyM: (diamond dust ?? gp worth)
Wall of Force:
Mind Fog:
Contact Other Plane:
Passwall:
Telekinesis:

3 x lvl 6

Kiss of Life
Suggestion, Mass: As suggestion, affects 1 subject/level.
Legend LoreMF: (incense worth 250 gp), F (four pieces of ivory worth 50 gp each)
ContingencyF: (quicksilver and an eyelash of a spell-using creature), F (ivory statuette of you worth 1,500 gp)
Disintegrate:
Chain Lightning: 1d6/level damage and 1 secondary bolt/level.

3 x lvl 7

Polymorph, Greater
Reverse Gravity
Teleport, Greater:

3 x lvl 8

Summon Monster VIII
Charm Monster, Mass
Discern Location:

3 x lvl 9
wish (diamond worth 25,000 gp), time stop, Dominate Monster

Chloe Milev

Well, there's a whole list of bonus feats for a celestial sorcerer beyond those:  Dodge, Extend spell, Iron will, Mobility, Mounted combat, Ride-by attack, Skill focus (knowledge [religion]), Weapon finesse.

Oh, wait, I see the problem.  You don't get ALL of those, you get one at level 7, one at level 13, and one at level 19.  So just pick three of your available bonus feats from that list.

And sorry, you can't get the Epic feats yet.  But I'm sure we can level up quickly if people would like.

There's a Ring of Force Shield (+2 AC, 8500 gp), Bracers of Armor (+1 to +8; a +4 would cost 16000 gp).  Let's see.  I don't think a ring with a constant Stoneskin would work, because the protection is limited.  You'd have to be able to cast it at will.  So (4*7*2000*1.5)+100(250) = 109000 gp.  You could activate the item to cast Stoneskin, and since its unlimited, the creation takes into account 100 uses of the material components.  This version would prevent 70 damage before having to activate it again.

Or there's the Ironskin Ring (DR 10/epic, 400000 gp).  You could buy it, but I'd say you can't make it yourself until you're level 21.  But I won't make you get Forge Epic Ring if you already have Forge Ring.  That's dumb.

There's also the Greater Iron Ward Diamond that you can attach to any heavy armor with a +3 enhancement bonus (not +1 and some abilities that add up to +3).  That gives it DR 5/--, up to 50 damage/day, and costs 8000.

In other news, I've been looking at items and things myself.  I think I'm open to customizing items via the rules in the back.  Like an "Item of [Skill] +10" at 10000, etc.  I was just looking at the Circlet of Persuasion, and it looks like it could be formulated at [bonus]^2*500.  Like it's +3, so it's 4500 gold.  So a Circlet of Persuasion +10 would cost 50000 gold, etc.  Though there are maximum bonuses before things become epic (+6 to ability, +10 to weapon/armor, +15 to skill, etc.)
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

WyzardWhately

Are there ways to craft items faster than 1k GP/day?  Or do characters become capable of that at epic levels?  Because let me tell you, I don't want to take two years of downtime to make custom magic items.  :P

Could we do something with craft points, maybe?

Or I could plane-shift to a plane where time runs faster, set up my item lab there, work for a bunch of relative time, then come back?  I'm pretty sure one of the D&D books talks about planes with different relative rates of the passage of time.

Addendum: Incidentally, my character is basically done.  I'm not sure if I mentioned that.  I can start whenever everyone else is ready.  I probably won't publicly post my sheet, but depending on how well the PCs know each other I'll be glad to post a summary and what people are most likely to know about him.

As to leveling up: I always thought the epic-level rules in D&D3.x were pretty poor.  I don't know if Pathfinder has improved them or not.  If they haven't undergone a drastic improvement, I'd be very happy with some alternate kind of advancement.  Maybe just gaining a new feat or some more skill points every now and again, maybe a +1 to a stat every once in a great while?  I guess if some people aren't level 20 due to ECL or whatever, we'd almost have to gain actual levels.  But if everyone is level 20 already, I'd be happy enough with staying there and using some alternate piecemeal advancement.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0

Kate

Needing items approved, and if race has fav class = sorcerer can add 20 hp 
Note a + 5 inherit bonus was given - genie thing - with cash i also bought a tome
of char + 5 (Have not read)... hoping it would be approved :)

Luv my items :)
---------------------

Uranna

HP + 20 (Fav class sorcer)

Outsider (Celestial)

Str 8  - 2 (race) = 6 (-2)
Dex 10 (+0)
Con 8  - 2 (race) = 6 (-2)
Int 14 (+2)
Wis 12 (+1) (if headband approved will increase)
Cha 18 + 6 (Race) + 5 (inherit genie wish thing) + 5 (lvlups) = 34 (+12) (if headband / tome approved will increase)

Sight: Oracle's Clouded Vision.  darkvision, blindsense 30 ft, blindsight 15 ft, can't see beyond 60 ft
Permanent Flight 40 ft (average) with only a light
Count as “small” for most things:  ¾ carrying capacity, small weapons, -4 CMB/CMD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feats:

Eschew materials (auto for sorcerer)
Auto Bloodline Feats: Dodge, Extend Spell, Iron Will

Selected Feats

Combat Casting
Spell penetration
Greater Spell penetration
Spell focus (Ench)
Greater Spell focus (Ench)
Quicken Spell
Silent Spell
Still Spell
Improved Initiative (+ 4 init)
Leadership

Wanted but not ready for
Ignore Matierals components [Epic]
Epic Leadership [Epic]
Epic Spell Penetration [Epic]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Class SKills
Heal (Wis) = + 3
Appraise (Int) = + 3 + 3= + 6
Bluff (Cha) = + 3
Craft (Int)= + 3
Intimidate (Cha) = + 3
Knowledge (arcana) (Int) = + 3
Profession (Wis) = + 3
Fly (Dex) = 3 + 2(dex) + 20(ranks) = 25
Spellcraft (Int)= 3 + 0(Int) + 20(ranks) = 23
Use Magic Device (Cha)= 3 + 12(cha) + 20(ranks) = 35

Non-Class
Perform (String Instrument) = 12(cha) + 10 ranks = 22
Diplomacy (cha) = 12(cha) + 10 (ranks) = 22
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Combat Stuff

--- Will determine if items are approved --------

Resistance immunity to acid, cold, and petrification.
resist electricity 10, resist fire 10, and a +4 racial bonus on saves against poison.

Powers:

Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the summoning subschool, the creatures summoned gain DR/evil equal to

1/2 your sorcerer level (minimum 1). This does not stack with any DR the creature might have.

Bloodline Powers: Your celestial heritage grants you a great many powers, but they come at a price. The lords of the

higher planes are watching you and your actions closely.

Heavenly Fire (Sp): Starting at 1st level, you can unleash a ray of heavenly fire as a standard action, targeting

any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. Against evil creatures, this ray deals 1d4 points of damage + 1 for

every two sorcerer levels you possess. This damage is divine and not subject to energy resistance or immunity. This

ray heals good creatures of 1d4 points of damage + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess. A good creature

cannot benefit from your heavenly fire more than once per day. Neutral creatures are neither harmed nor healed by

this effect. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.

Celestial Resistances (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain resist acid 5 and resist cold 5. At 9th level, your resistances

increase to 10.

Wings of Heaven (Su): At 9th level, you can sprout feathery wings and fly for a number of minutes per day equal to

your sorcerer level, with a speed of 60 feet and good maneuverability. This duration does not need to be

consecutive, but it must be used in 1 minute increments.

Conviction (Su): At 15th level, you can reroll any one ability check, attack roll, skill check, or saving throw you

just made. You must decide to use this ability after the die is rolled, but before the results are revealed by the

GM. You must take the second result, even if it is worse. You can use this ability once per day.

Ascension (Su): At 20th level, you become infused with the power of the heavens. You gain immunity to acid, cold,

and petrification. You also gain resist electricity 10, resist fire 10, and a +4 racial bonus on saves against

poison. Finally, you gain unlimited use of the wings of heaven ability. Finally, you gain the ability to speak with

any creature that has a language (as per the tongues spell).

Items

Worn

Ring of protection (Deflection) 50,000 gp (+5);
Amulate of Natural Armour 50,000 gp (+5);
Bracers of armour + 64,000 gp (+8);
Cloak of Resistenace 25,000 gp (+5);
Headband of Mental Superiority (+6); + 6 Wis + 6 Charisma (144,000 gp)
Ring of Regeneration: 90,000 gp
Orange Ioun Stone - 30 000gp (+1 caster level)
Lavender Ion stone - 40 000 (absorbs 8th level spells of lower (20 levels worth)
Robe of Stars - Price 58,000 gp; Weight 1 lb.
It enables its wearer to travel physically to the Astral Plane, along with all that she is wearing or

carrying, +1 luck to saving throws.
Handy Haversack - 2000 gp
Adamantine Dagger 3002gp
coin purse - containing 213 gp

Crystal ball with true seeing    80,000 gp
Tome of leadership and influence +5    137,500 gp (Not yet read - will read if permitted)

Focuses

Ivory Statuette of self worth 1500 gp
Four pieces of ivory worth 50 gp each (200gp total)
Gate - circular hoop or disk from 5 to 20 feet in diameter (say 1000 gp ?)

Special Materials (In spell component pounch)

Stoneskin - diamond dust worth 250 gp (x 10 casts =2500)
Legend LoreMF: F (four pieces of ivory worth 50 gp each) (incense worth 250 gp),  (x 10 casts = 2500)
ContingencyF: F (ivory statuette of you worth 1,500 gp)  (quicksilver and an eyelash of a spell-using creature), (x

10 say 2500 ?)
Wish - (diamond worth 25,000 gp) Wish ( 4 casts = 100 000 gp)
[[ Total Special materials = 100 + 2.5 + 2.5 + 2.5= 108 000 gp ]]

Misc Stuff (in Haversack)

Case, map or scroll 1 gp
Antitoxin (vial) 50 go
Holy water (flask) 25 gp
MAsterwork Travel Harp - (100 gp)
Spell component pouch 5gp
Spellbook, wizard's (blank) 15 gp
fine bottle of wine 10 gp
Silk rope 100 ft 20 gp
2 lbs soap 1 gp
small steel mirror 10 gp
Vial of ink and quill 1 gp
Bedrool and winter blanket 1gp
cold winter outfit 8 gp
merchants scales 2 gp
hourglass 25 gp
emptry flask, bell and twine 2gp
flask oil x 10 = 1 gp
Iron rations (10 days) 5 gp
3 x waterskin 3 gp

Spells: cantrips (Auto sorcerer)

Bonus Spell Bloodline: bless (3rd),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: resist energy (5th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: magic circle against evil (7th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: remove curse (9th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: flame strike (11th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: greater dispel magic (13th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: banishment (15th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: sunburst (17th),
Bonus Spell Bloodline: gate (19th) (The gate itself is a circular hoop or disk from 5 to 20 feet in diameter)

9 x 1vl 0

Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
Detect Magic: Detects all spells and magic items within 60 ft.
Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or small object.
Dancing Lights: Creates torches or other lights.
Ghost Sound: Figment sounds.
Prestidigitation: Performs minor tricks.
Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object.
Open/Close: Opens or closes small or light things.

5 x lvl 1

Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
Grease: Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery.
Unseen Servant: Invisible force obeys your commands.
Burning Hands: 5d4
Expeditious Retreat: Your base speed increases by 30 ft.

5 x lvl 2   

See Invisibility: Reveals invisible creatures or objects.
Command Undead: Undead creature obeys your commands.
Web: Fills 20-ft.-radius spread with sticky spiderwebs that can grapple foes and impair movement.
Knock: Opens locked or magically sealed door.
Peacocks beauty

4 x lvl 3

Major Image: As silent image, plus sound, smell and thermal effects.
Gentle Repose: Preserves one corpse.
Liars Curse
Solid Fog: Blocks vision and slows movement.

4 x lvl 4

Stoneskin (granite and diamond dust worth 250 gp)
Charm Monster: Makes monster believe it is your all
Stone Shape: Sculpts stone into any shape
Invisibility, Greater

4 x lvl 5

PermanencyM: (diamond dust ?? gp worth)
Wall of Force:
Mind Fog:
Contact Other Plane:
Passwall:
Telekinesis:

3 x lvl 6

Kiss of Life
Suggestion, Mass: As suggestion, affects 1 subject/level.
Legend LoreMF: (incense worth 250 gp), F (four pieces of ivory worth 50 gp each)
ContingencyF: (quicksilver and an eyelash of a spell-using creature), F (ivory statuette of you worth 1,500 gp)
Disintegrate:
Chain Lightning: 1d6/level damage and 1 secondary bolt/level.

3 x lvl 7

Polymorph, Greater
Reverse Gravity
Teleport, Greater:

3 x lvl 8

Summon Monster VIII
Charm Monster, Mass
Discern Location:

3 x lvl 9
wish (diamond worth 25,000 gp), time stop, Dominate Monster

Chloe Milev

Okay peoples, here is a character sheet thread if you would like to post your sheet or link.  And if stuff is secret for now, that's fine.  Just send me a looksie so I can see everything's mostly kosher and can see what to do for you in the game.

For Kate, you can choose any one favored class in Pathfinder, so sorcerer is fine.  The tome and wishes are both inherent bonuses, and you can only get +5 of that.  So you can apply the tome to something else like Con or Wis or whatever you'd like.  Or just not buy it.  The headband is fine, but at 144000, it actually increases all your mental stats:  Int, Wis, and Cha.  Actually, it's the same price as one ability +6 combined with two other abilities +6, so it could apply to any three abilities, like Cha, Wis, and Con, or something.  But items usually have to make sense, so depending on what abilities it affects, a headband, or belt, or something else may be good.  If you only wanted to increase Cha and Wis, it would only cost 90000 gp.

For your skills, your class skills only get a +3 bonus if you have at least one rank of training in them.  So if you'd like that +3 class bonus to those skills, you'd have to take a tiny bit from the other ones.

And I suppose your sorcerer heritage improves your natural wings at level 20, making your flight 60 ft and (good) maneuverability.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Delta Echo

Quote from: Mystic Dragon on October 05, 2010, 11:04:57 PM
>:)

This sounds like fun. *Waves at Zaer*

I would like to submit Lethe the Succubus for play. I know you guys are concerned with group size, but there's no game that can't be made better(read: crazier) by Lethe and Amist(Played by Delta, if he's up for it).
I think there would be time to be up for it, if there's room here for the both of us. :)
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Chloe Milev

So updating interest list:

Callie Del Noire   Alchemist - Master Chymist
ulthakptah          Ur-Priest?
avorae                Monk, Rogue - Shadowdancer
CirclMastr            Two-handed fighter
Kate                   Sorcerer (celestial)
ZaerDarkwail      Sorcerer (infernal)
Ironwolf85          Paladin
Zatoplek
WyzardWhately  Wizard
Mystic Dragon     Oracle
Delta Echo          Duskblade - Blackguard
Chloe Milev         NPCs, antagonists, monsters, gods, existential dread, etc

I'm not sure we can play with this many, and I didn't really want to make two groups.  First, let's see if everyone is still interested.  Headcount?
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Callie Del Noire

I'm still interested, just trying to fit out the character and add in the levels of master chymist.. since I have to add them by hand. I got my paper done so I should have a write up done soon. (tomorrow most likely)

avorae

Still here and am working on my character now. I just had a shoulder injury that has had me out for the last week.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

WyzardWhately

Present.  I guarantee you that not everyone who expressed interest will actually get off their ass and make a character, and you'll lose another 1d2 or so within a week of starting.  I have started games with up to twelve players and not regretted it, because people are flakes.

Delta Echo

Still here and interested, of course. :)
Amist is a half-drow, and will probably be Duskblade/Blackguard.
O&O - A&A

Mystic Dragon

I'm still working on Lethe. Looks like straight Oracle for her. Anyone have suggestions on where to get good sexual feats? BoEF and Nymphology let me down :/

Chloe Milev

Yeah, the "Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge" is good.

And yeah, I suppose it could be alright to start with everyone, since we might not all make it, and then attrition begins.  I'll just have to keep slow things like combat streamlined (I guess just a couple big monsters instead of several smaller), and bedroom scenes in separate threads.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Mystic Dragon

Thanks Zaer- got the 3.

That's what I would do Chloe. When I had a big group playing I had 1 or 2 main threads and side threads for romps or shopping trips

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah and as already told my little 'big game group' thread section is free for this game so Chloe can post the threads. Once each chapter or 'episode' is complete I lock the thread after she had created next one. The charsheet section is already stickied and now need just make OOC thread for the game....

WyzardWhately

Another thing that helps is to put down a hard date for the game to start.  So, pick some time within a few days from now, and tell people that the IC thread goes up with everyone who has a sheet done at that time.  Otherwise, people get to join in when their sheet is complete and they can be worked in.

Delta Echo

Well, since there isn't a "book" half-drow in Pathfinder, I decided to do a bit of poking around. Modifying the Drow Legacy feat from Drow of the Underdark from 3.5 to PF would be one option, but I think I might have come up with a better one. Would this be alright to use as a Race?

QuoteHalf-Drow Noble Racial Traits

+2 to Dexterity; +2 to Charisma or Wisdom: Half-drow are nimble and have strong personalities, with their human blood strengthening them as opposed to pure-blooded Drow.

Medium: Half-drow are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.

Normal Speed: Half-drow have a base speed of 30 feet.

Low-Light Vision: Half-drow can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.

Drow Blood: Half-drow count as both drow and humans for any effect related to race.

Drow Immunities: Half-drow are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial bonus to saves against enchantment spells.

Keen Senses: Half-drow receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.

Light Sensitivity: Half-drow are dazzled as long as they remain in an area of bright light.

Spell-Like Abilities: A half-drow can cast Dancing Lights, Deeper Darkness, Feather Fall, Levitate and Faerie Fire each once per day, and has Detect Magic as an at-will spell-like ability, using her total character level as his caster level.

Multitalented: Half-drow choose two favored classes at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes. See Classes for more information about favored classes.

Languages: Half-drow begin play speaking Common and Undercommon. Half-drow with high Intelligence can choose bonus languages from the following: Abyssal, Aklo, Aquan, Draconic, Drow Sign Language, Elven, Gnome, or Goblin.
O&O - A&A

Kate

http://carnal.orfinlir.de/versions/guide0-6-0.pdf

is awesome i wanna change my spells (if that is ok )

check out rose armour - and some of the other stuff omg !!