Taken, a Game of the Captive (DnD 3.5 or PF) (NC-EX)

Started by ShadowFox89, January 27, 2012, 08:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kongming

Well, no complaints here, though I guess it's really up to ShadowFox...

Also, sources:
Race: I think Human is from some obscure splatbook just kidding, PHB/SRD
Class: Beguiler is a PHB II class
Bonus Spells: Friendly Face is from... Spell Compendium, I think? Vision of Entropy is from the Fiendish Codex.
Feats: all from Fiendish Codex.

Will adjust the sheet to be Pathfinder compatible (turning Spot into Notice, Balance into... Athletics? and doing the CMB/CMD thing, checking to see if Humans are changed in PF). The two systems really are similar enough that it's no big deal.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Callie Del Noire

Hmmmmm so far we got a beguiler, ex-monk and fighter eh?

Snake

Name: Dante Nightcloak
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Druid
Gender and preference: Male, Female preference
Physical Description: Dante has short dark brown hair with auburn streaks through it and Blue-Green colored eyes with an athletic build.  He has the fine-featured face that elves have along with the bodily fitness of a human.
Mental Description: Since Dante's been an outcast for most of his life, having grown up amongst humans he's more or less given up on trying to really make friends. When everyone sees you as inferior or simply too young to get along with- you learn how to be self-sufficient.  He found Succor in nature and has more respect for the natural world than he does for any human currently; preferring the company of elves to them.  He hates to be caged up and would rather be running free in the world; and despite not getting along with many people he does have some skill in assisting others if the need arises.  Just don't expect any kind of humility or empathy from him.
Background: Dante was born between an elven warrior and a human barmaid after a night of drinking and minor debauchery. Without his father around, his life has been hard having to grow up in a human village around people who thought less of him because of his half-bred status. It seemed that the only person who ever cared was his mother, despite all the problems he had he still managed to be happy to a degree. Just Distant from everyone else and never had many friends. Until the villagers finally got together and burned their little tavern to the ground after a particularly bad bout of illness ran throught he village.

His mother had passed away from both it and the fire but Dante escaped and fled int the nearby forest where he simply remained. He'd eventually run into an dsubsequently be adopted by an elven druid that was in the area and seeing as he had nowhere to really go and was more apt to simply follow whatever was laid before him, he began to folloow that path in life. Finding security and freedom in the wild and came to appreciate the natural world and felt at home in it.  But once his acolyte training was done, he was sent out to basically establish himself and get in some adventure in his life before picking out a grove to call home.
Ons: He likes Atheletic women and fighter-type women with a large bust and is usually flexible.
Limits: Watersports, Scat, Guro, Vore, MxM.

Kimera

Hmmm...I was thinking of making a harpy or a naga/lamia, although not sure what race/monster tio use for the second one

Maybe an adapted Yuan-ti or Naga from D&D

I know their is a Lamia matriarch in pathfinder bestiary 2, but its too powerful, unless I change it into a savage progression from savage species

ShadowFox89

So let's see... Roster is:

Snake, Cal, Kimera, Kong, and Zarazel. I think I can work with that.

I'll put an OOC and Character thread up after some sleep.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera

Work in progress

Name: Midna
Race: Lamia
Class: Sorcerer
Gender and preference: Bisexual, group
Physical Description: Her top half looks like a light blue skinned elven maiden with long white hair. Her lower half is like a large dark red colored serpent.
Mental Description: Raised on a belief that the strong should rule the weak, her fathers filosophy. She is very strong willed and quite dominant.
Background: Midna was born from the union of an elven maiden and a powerful Naga lord. Her mother didn't survive her birth and she grew up under the cruel tutoledge of her father. Once she was mature, she got her chance and escaped. The human world wasn't ready for her though and she was branded a monster, captured and locked away...
Ons: Anything goes really, she likes it rough
Limits: Scat

Snake

Hey Shadow. do you want the statistical char sheets here or PMed to you?

Kimera

Finished her more or less

Only need to stat her out

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Bloody Rose

I am going to have to back down from the rp. Too many pathfinder games already in my mind lol

ShadowFox89

Fair enough Zarazel. So that leaves Cal, Kimera, Kong, and Snake.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera

I was thinking of making Midna (might change her name though) just an elf and use the aberrant sorcerer from pathfinder

Her tail has no combat value but the extended reach could be translated as she gives touch attacks trough her tail.

Otherwise I have to resort to yuan-ti grafts to give her a tail or even try to make a monster progression for yuan-ti or marilith or whatever

Snake

Male Half-Elf Druid 8
True Neutral

Str   18   (+4)
Dex   14   (+2)
Con   16   (+3)
Int   14   (+2)
Wis   16   (+3)
Cha   14   (+2)

Size:   Medium
Height:   5' 10"
Weight:   185 lb
Eyes:   Green
Hair:   Blue Straight; Beardless
Skin:   Tan

Druid domain: None. Choose an animal companion.

Total Hit Points: 79
Speed: 20 feet
Armor Class: 16 = 10 + 3 [hide] + 1 [light wooden] + 2 [dexterity]
Touch AC: 12
Flat-footed: 14
Initiative modifier:   + 2   = + 2 [dexterity] 
Fortitude save:   + 9   = 6 [base] + 3 [constitution]
Reflex save:   + 4   = 2 [base] + 2 [dexterity]
Will save:                  + 9   = 6 [base] + 3 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld):   + 10/ + 5   = 6 [base] + 4 [strength]
Attack (missile):   + 8/ + 3   = 6 [base] + 2 [dexterity]
Combat Maneuver Bonus:   + 10   = 6 [base] + 4 [strength]
Combat Maneuver Defense:   + 22   = 10 + 6 [base] + 4 [strength] + 2 [dexterity]

Light load:  100 lb. or less
Medium load:  101-200 lb.
Heavy load:  201-300 lb.
Lift over head:  300 lb.
Lift off ground:  600 lb.
Push or drag:  1500 lb.

Languages:   Common Druidic Elven Sylvan

Sling [1d4, crit x2, range inc. 50 ft., 0 lb, bludgeoning]
Scimitar [1d6, crit 18-20/x2, 4 lb, one-handed, slashing]
Hide armor [medium; + 3 AC; max dex + 4; check penalty -3 25 lb.]
Light Wooden Shield [ + 1 AC; check penalty -1; hardness 5; hp 7; 5 lb.]

Feats:
Eschew Materials   No need for cheap material components
Natural Spell           Allows Spellcasting while Wild Shaped.
Power Attack   Take penalty on attack for larger bonus on damage
Skill Focus (Know Nature)   
Vital Strike   One attack, roll the damage dice x2

Skill Name   

Acrobatics Dex*   -2 =    +2   -3 [armor] -1 [shield]
Appraise   Int   2 =    +2      
Bluff   Cha   2 =    +2      
Climb   Str*   0 =    +4   -3 [armor] -1 [shield]
Craft_1   Int   2 =    +2      
Craft_2   Int   2 =    +2      
Craft_3   Int   2 =    +2      
Diplomacy Cha   4 =    +2   + 2 [half-elf]
Disguise   Cha   2 =    +2      
Escape
Artist   Dex*   -2 =    +2   -3 [armor] -1 [shield]
Fly   Dex*   -2 =    +2   -3 [armor] -1 [shield]
Handle
Animal   Cha   13 =    +2   + 8   + 3 [class skill]
Heal   Wis   3 =    +3      
Intimidate   Cha   7 =    +2   + 5   
Knowledge
(nature)   Int   16 =    +2   + 8   + 3 [class skill] + 3 [skill focus]
Perception   Wis   15 =    +3   + 8 + 3 [class skill] + 1 [half-elf]
Perform_1   Cha   2 =    +2      
Perform_2   Cha   2 =    +2      
Perform_3   Cha   2 =    +2      
Perform_4   Cha   2 =    +2      
Perform_5   Cha   2 =    +2      
Ride   Dex*   0 =    +2   +2 [handle animal] -3 [armor] -1 [shield]
Sense
Motive   Wis   3 =    +3      
Stealth   Dex*   3 =    +2   + 5   -3 [armor] -1 [shield]
Spellcraft   Int   11 =    +2   + 6   + 3 [class skill]
Survival   Wis   14 =    +3   + 8   + 3 [class skill]
Swim   Str**   0 =    +4   -3 [armor] -1 [shield]
* = check penalty for armor/shield
** = some groups double armor/shield penalties for swimmers
Zero-level Druid spells: 4 can be selected per day; unlimited casting

Create Water
Purify Food & Drink
Spark
Read Magic

First-level Druid spells: 5 (4 + 1) per day

Cure Light Wounds
Produce Flame
Entangle x2
Longstrider

Second-level Druid spells: 4 (3 + 1) per day

Bull's Strength
Fog cloud
Soften Earth and Stone x2

Third-level Druid spells: 4 (3 + 1) per day

Call Lightning
Greater Magic Fang x2
Resinous Skin

Fourth-level Druid spells: 2 per day

Cape of Wasps
Rusting Grasp

Favored class points: Hit points +8; Skill points +0
Adjust weapon attack rolls and armor penalties as required for masterwork / magic equipment.
Half-Elf
•   This half-elf chose +2 to strength (already included)
•   Immune to magical sleep
•   Allowed two favored classes. Here I am assuming it is the first two favored classes.
•   Take a skill focus as a bonus feat at level 1
•   + 2 racial bonus on saves vs. enchantments
•   Low-light vision
•   + 1 racial bonus on perception checks
•   + 2 racial bonus on diplomacy and gather information checks
Druid
•   Orisons
•   Spontaneous Casting (summon nature's ally)
•   Animal Companion, or may instead choose a cleric domain and bonus spells (hand-edit)
•   Nature sense: + 2 on Knowledge (nature) and Survival (already included)
•   Wild Empathy
•   Woodland Stride (level 2)
•   Trackless Step (level 3)
•   Resist Nature's Lure (level 4)
•   Wild Shape (level 4 now)
•   Venom Immunity (level 9)
•   A Thousand Faces (level 13)
•   Timeless Body (level 15)
•   High wisdom gains bonus spells daily
•   Concentration check: d20 + druid level + wisdom modifier vs. DC

Class   HP rolled   
Level 1:   Druid   8   
Level 2:   Druid   5   
Level 3:   Druid   4   
Level 4:   Druid   2   + 1 to constitution
Level 5:   Druid   8   
Level 6:   Druid   8   
Level 7:   Druid   4   
Level 8:   Druid   8   + 1 to charisma

Equipment:
34 lb Weapons / Armor / Shield (from above)
2 lb Backpack
       Bottle
       Fishhook
       Flint and steel
1 lb Pouch x1
5 lb Rations (1 day) x5
1 lb Sacks x2
1 lb Vial (for ink or potions) x3
4 lb Waterskins x1
       Holly and mistletoe
       Holy symbol (wooden)
_____
48 lb   Total

Animal companion: Deinonychus / Velociraptor
Strength 17
Constitution 19
Dexterity 17
Intelligence 3
Wisdom 12
Charisma 14
Total Hit Points: 65
Size: Medium
Speed: 60
Natural Armor Class: +12 = 5 [base] + 6 [natural armor] +1 [dodge] -- add size, dexterity and armor modifiers as applicable)
Initiative modifier: 3 = 3 [dexterity]
Fortitude save: 9 = 5 [base] +4 [constitution]
Reflex save: 8 = 5 [base] +3 [dexterity]
Will save: 3 = 2 [base] +1 [wisdom]
Attack: +8 = +5 [base] + 3 [strength]; 2 talons (1d8), bite (1d6), 2 claws (1d4)
Combat Maneuver Bonus: + 8 = 5 [base] + 3 [strength]
Combat Maneuver Defense: + 31 = 20 +5 [base] + 3 [strength] + 3 [dexterity]
Special: low-light vision, scent, pounce
Skill: Acrobatics 3 [3 dexterity + 0 ranks]
Skill: Climb 3 [3 strength + 0 ranks]
Skill: Escape Artist 3 [3 dexterity + 0 ranks]
Skill: Fly 3 [3 dexterity + 0 ranks]
Skill: Intimidate 2 [2 charisma + 0 ranks]
Skill: Perception 8 [1 wisdom + 4 ranks + 3 class skill ]
Skill: Stealth 9 [3 dexterity + 3 ranks + 3 class skill ]
Skill: Survival 1 [1 wisdom + 0 ranks]
Skill: Swim 3 [3 strength + 0 ranks]
Feat: Dodge
Feat: Improved Natural Attack -- Bite
Feat: Mobility
Feat: Power Attack
Link, share spells (level 1)
Evasion (level 3)
Devotion (level 6)
Multiattack (level 9)
Improved evasion (level 15)
More about this character:

ShadowFox89

Just keep in mind Snake, you aren't likely to be allowed near your animal companion while locked up.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

I know but I left it attached to it for future reference. But a Druid can escape somewhere liek this fairly easily by changing form or by using magic.

ShadowFox89

There's going to be ways to keep you from escaping too early, mind. There's supposed to be some level of challenge, not "I turn into a bird and fly away." The sheet's fine though ^^
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

Turn into  snake and simply slither under or between the bars. use magic to crumble it away bit by bit?

Sethala

Dangit, how'd I not notice this sooner?

Any chance I can still get in on this game?  Been wanting to make a mystic theurge character for a little while now...

Edit: Whups, just realized this was only 3rd level to start, so the mystic theurge will have to level up a bit first.  Might go with it anyway as a long-term goal, maybe something else instead...

ShadowFox89

Well, we just had one person drop... I suppose I could wait. Just remember that casters will have a bit of limits on their casting.

I'll be getting an OOC up... As soon as I finish reading through the new Exalted book...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Wait, reading the first post, I'm seeing both level 3 and level 8... *confused*

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Name: Aya
Race: Tengu
Class: Mystic Theurge (Cleric 3/Wizard 3/Mystic Theurge 2)
Gender and preference: Bi, leaning towards females.
Physical Description: This, but I'm still looking for a better picture.
Mental Description: Aya often has her head in the clouds - literally, at times - and her mind usually goes off on long tangents.  She also has a tendency to speak her mind, but unfortunately she's usually thinking about something completely different than what everyone else is.  Despite her often airheaded nature, she is oddly perceptive at times, able to notice things that others miss - though of course, she doesn't always catch that others have missed them.
Background: Aya was always skilled with basic magic, even as a child.  When she was old enough, she headed to the local magic university, training as an apprentice wizard.  There, she often was able to learn magic in ways her superiors didn't quite understand, and after a few arguments, she was kicked out.  Not to be deterred, she began to learn magic as a cleric instead, worshiping Selune, the goddess of birds.  As she learned divine magic, she realized it was oddly similar to the arcane she had taught herself.  Realizing that she was able to combine both types of spells, she left the temple, intent on learning both paths.

Unfortunately, self-learning magic did little to put meals on the table, and her kind weren't very trusted by the outside world.  After being caught stealing food, she was declared a menace, and thrown into prison.
Ons: Bondage, humiliation, rape, mild torture (especially sexual torture), bestiality.  Probably plenty more I'm not thinking of.
Limits: Gore/death, mutilation, severe pain, scat/watersports, futa.

Might change her backstory around a bit if I think of something I like better.  Also, while I was planning the character I was thinking she'd be able to fly, but then I realized I'd need either a spell or magic item to actually fly.  Any ideas of how else I could do it?  (Of course, she wouldn't be able to fly away while in captivity, but after escaping, perhaps...)

Also, I'd appreciate suggestions on what spells to take (I'm effectively Cleric 5/Wizard 5 when it comes to spells and caster level).

Edit: Character sheet in progress: http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=10180

Sethala

Hm... need some advice on feats and spells to take.  Aside from that and an item wishlist, I'm set.

BraveEarth

Tentatively throws his hat in the ring incase characters are still being accepted, and then cross references with the remaining list and people to know what character would be best for the pahty.