A Neighborly Spanking

Started by Sheehan, October 15, 2007, 11:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheehan

Is there anyone interested in playing this little scenario out as Doris, the neighbor's wife?

We had the new neighbors, the Pollards over for an impromptu barbeque last night. They are an attractive young couple, Fay and I thought them to be about our age, in their  early thirties. Brad is tall and pleasant, a definite pleaser. Handsome enough in that there was nothing out of place or unsymmetrical about him. He was extremely attentive to his wife Doris and checked on her glass and her comfort constantly. For my tastes he overdid the “dear” and “love” bit, but to each his own. Doris was another case altogether, she chatted easily, switching gears from intense to frivolous at will. She was certainly riveting and in her halter top and cut-offs she had my attention flying from her cleavage, to her ass and back to her conversation.

Fay and I are both flirts and began steering the conversation to sexual matters before anyone had finished their second glass of wine. We will often do a fantasy fuck of the couple we were with when we get into bed, after a night like this. Brad seemed uncomfortable and giggled sheepishly yet added nothing that might stoke the fires of lust. It was obvious that he was jealous of Doris and would much rather talk about, jobs, current events and the state of our conjoined lawn. Doris, in contrast, flew willingly into the fray. Adding her own double meanings and playful inuendos.

We had begun the second bottle of wine and Fay was bending over the table removing a platter of cheese and crackers and I gave her a smart little smack on the bottom. She put the tray down and looked at me with mock anger. “I swear to God Frank, you would rather spank my bum than make love to it.” She turned to Doris and Brad. “He is always on about it. I’m just not interested but he won’t let it alone. Probably some depraved episode from his childhood which needs to be worked out.” She bent over me and kissed me on the forehead. “But not on my hiny you wont. I’m not into it. What ever happened to just a good old raunchy screw. You’ll pardon my language.” She teasingly wiggled her tight little bum in front of me, but jumped out of the way when I took another swat at it. “Brad,” she said. “Will you help me out with another tray and a bottle of wine. I am not speaking to the Marquis over there.”

Doris was staring at me from across the picnic table. Her liquid blue eyes were intense and she swished back her auburn hair. I heard a “clack” as she dropped her sandal to the patio and then her foot traveled up and between my legs. Her gaze never left mine. Her foot unerringly found my cock and began moving up and down its length. “ I plead with Brad to give me a good sound spanking, Frank. The idea gets me sopping wet. He tries but he is too gentle, too afraid. Are you afraid Frank? Are you too gentle?” …