Code Geass Ideas (MUL)

Started by TamaRose, September 19, 2009, 12:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

I have some ideas for a Code Geass rp and I am looking for anyone that would definately play Lelouch.I am really looking for someone who will post on a regular basis,not just leave me high and dry,only to not hear from them ever again.I know life happens but even if I can get a post a couple times a week it is better then anything.Also,I am not going to limit this to a one on one Roleplaying because I figure if I could get some of the other character in it,it would become interesting.That is unless someone resquests a one on one RP and then I will do it.It really depends if someone responds to this thread.

Idea # 1:A love Triangle between my character,Lelouch and Suzaku.Of course this one would be more out of character but I figured it would still be fun.

Idea # 2:Lelouch of course would be himself but he would have an even darker side that noone would no about.One where he would have a female slave hidden away that he takes everything out on when things don't go right.It will be etreme and it will include forced sex and abuse.

Hunter