Previous topic - Next topic

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

Captain Maltese

Golden

Nothing is ever as dark as it seems, if only you have the presence of mind to turn on the light.

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Anesa

Captain Maltese

Luvan95

On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Misturees

"That is the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." John Green

I am currently wanting to be noticed by feminine pronouns. This could change at any time.

OOS
Cravings
Flist

Anesa

Captain Maltese

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Captain Maltese

Misturees

"That is the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." John Green

I am currently wanting to be noticed by feminine pronouns. This could change at any time.

OOS
Cravings
Flist

Captain Maltese

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Captain Maltese

Autumn52

Belle33