The Inseminator [M lf F]

Started by TheVillain, June 26, 2014, 11:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

You know, the funny part is that every guy thinks their cock is special. The only reason Jay Greene is any different is because he's actually been proven right.

He always knew he was special. Having a big dick is in itself a reason to be happy with how your world works, and Jay happily carried the burden of having a large penis. It's when he started getting sexually active in high school that he started to suspect that there might be more to it then that.

In college is when he got it confirmed though when had a one night stand with a biology major, which insisted he come into the lab for tests when the deed was complete. There he got confirmation for that feeling he's had his whole life - that all men have their whole lives - that their cocks are somehow special. Except in Jay Greene's case it's actually been medically confirmed that his really is a medical wonder.

Because Jay Greene not only has a large dick but when he has an orgasm he releases at least triple and sometimes as much as five times the amount of semen a normal man does. And now the world knows it.

Let the games begin.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.