Lustful's Lusty Longings!(Request Thread M/F, F/F)

Started by Lustful Bride, August 20, 2015, 09:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

Lustful Bride's Lusty Desires!

(Check the Second Post for my Crossover Ideas,

third for my feedback)

So I finally decided to go around and make my own request thread so that I didn't end up taking up more space on the boards here. Below you will find my ideas and cravings, and hopefully you may find something that you like. Please take a look through it and see if any catch your interest.

Be sure to check my Cravings in the second post to see what I am after primarily at the moment.

PM me if you have any interests, questions or comments ;D

Plots
Welcome to the Plot Garden! All you have to do is reach down and choose one. I will add or remove plots and such as they become whole in my mind or
taken by other eager players. Some may even return if it doesn't work out.

Ménage à Mime. (F/F/F. Urban Fantasy. Mystical Mimes and New Girl. WW2).

September 5th. 1944, Paris, France.
Victory in Europe is nearly at hand. The Fascist scum have almost been kicked back to Hell where they belong! Paris is liberated, the city of lights is alive for the first time since the fascists marched under the  and the allied front is being pushed to holland, allowing Paris to become a place where Allied troops can rest, coordinate, and handle logistics. It is also a place for some of them to have a bit of....self discovery, as much as they may learn that there is more to the world than they ever knew.

One of the WAAC Axiliaries (one of the few kinds of women allowed to take part in the allied effort) who busies herself all day long with data entry and secretarial work, is finally able to get some time off and see Liberated Paris for herself. She strolls around, taking photos, seeing the sites that haven't been damaged, enjoying the sight of so many people happy to be free of the jackboots that had once been on their throats. Its been so long since she was able to let her own hair down that she even heads to certain areas which she isn't supposed to, lest the MPs slap her with a few citations.

But come on, if the GIs can get away with visiting those Red Light districts and 'private shows', what harm is there in her just going to see some performers, or more risque shows? Its part of the experience of being in a new country!

But among these places there are performers and subcultures that are truly impressive, as well as secrets that few are willing to speak openly about. Some were even previously hidden away due to Nazi occupation. Among them is a duo of supposedly Sapphic performers who might or might not have killed a few Nazis and blown up a few trucks during the height of the French Resistance. (Who can really say? Given all that makeup and their refusal to ever speak? Especially since the rumors say the original girls were killed in the fighting on the last days of forcing the Nazis out of paris).

They spot her taking photos of the small show they currently work at, and are more than happy to interact with her (they always did have a soft spot for curious women), though they don't speak English and she doesn't speak French. If anything it almsot seems as if they are mute! But they are able to pantomime well enough to communicate. Such as when recognizing her as a yank they pretend to play a trumpet that is to the tune of the Star Spangled Banner, or marching in place because of her uniform. Taking photos with an invisible camera and making hand gestures or poses to get their points across.

They end up putting on a little show for her, even posting for photos (which later on all turn out to be blurry for some reason) while also trying to broadcast to her that they think she is very pretty and would love to show her more about the specific part of Paris she is in, a place of self-discovery, wonder, and imagination, a place that is only really open to those that keep their own hearts open.

They take her on their own little tour of the hidden corners of Paris, the hidey holes where the Nazis could never get to, and even where people who have lived in the cities all their lives don't know how to get there.

This eventually leads to the trio getting more playful with one another and the mime girls showing that they still have their skills from their partisan days (able to steal the WAAC girl's panties from under her skirt without her realizing it), and making it more clear that they would like to know her in the most intimate of ways.

She's never even considered that a possibility until now...but if there is any place to do it, why not Paris?

After a hot night together the three build a bond, and in subsequent days off that she is able to get, she actively seeks them out, communicating with them in their speechless manner, as they welcome her more and more, eventually even teaching her to look like a mime.

Every time she don's the makeup, she feels so....alive! There is no word for it. But she feels like she could run a marathon, jump from a building, lift a car over her head, yet all she wants to do is spend time with her new friends, and maybe even perform alongside her. Though her friends are a bit more interested just being with her.

For some time, it is the happiest that the three of them have been in a very long time. They forget all about the war, judgmental people the taboos that keep them apart. It just nice.

But time things begin to take a turn. All over Paris there begin to appear reports of murders. People with their throats slashed open, their necks punctured, or some people just outright disappearing. It happens to civilians at first, before quickly focusing in on GIs and other Allies personnel. During this time, the woman is unable to find her two new friends, no one knows anything about them, and she truly worries that they might be in danger, or might have fallen victim to these mad killers.

Everyone worries that it is the work of Nazi spies, and orders are given for some to be allowed to carry sidearms with them when out in the city, especially more vulnerable personnel.

This would end up saving the young woman's life when she runs into a little vengeance agent, left behind by the Nazis.

A Monster.

It dropped down from a rooftop while she was returning home from trying to find her friends. As silent as death itself, and moving with a terrifying speed and grace. She only had a few seconds to drop everything she was holding, pulling out her firearm, and blasting the creature in the chest several times, but it still slammed a fist into her so hard that she felt her ribs shattering.

She screamed as much as she could, which sounded more like a death rattle now, as the creature threw her to the ground and prepared to bite into her throat, only for two newcomers to arrive, and whistle loud enough to draw the creatures attention. When it turned to face them, it moved enough to allow the woman to see her two mime friends...but there was nothing sunny and joyful about them tonight. Their eyes were could their expressions hard, and in their hands were no toys or silly props to be used in a show. Only a large mallet, and several wooden steaks, already dripping with fresh blood.

Her life had changed so much on the day she met these two wonderful mime girls, and tonight, it was about to change even more, as she bore witness to secrets that few mortals are ever prepared for.

I don't know what was with me but my muse went all crazy in my head XD It all just came to me one day and has been bouncing around in my skull, asking to be posted here on E. XD I don't know if it will be as good in actual play as it is in my imagination, but it is worth a shot :)

To add some extra context to this whole mess, supernatural things are rarer, but real. In this case, Nazi vampires are loose in France, and opposing them (at least in Paris) are these two Mime girls. Though they are not vampires, or werewolves, or mystics, they are indeed a type of immortal, an incredibly rare type that even the oldest of Vampires have rarely ever seen. They are the spiritual embodiments of their home cities.

The two of them are the literal spirits of Paris itself. They are the embodiments of the fun and experimental aspect of the city that brought them into existence. To give a Comparison, it'd be a if New York suddenly had Rosie The Riveter as an immortal Strong Woman with a new yorker accent. (Not the best comparison but it will have to do).

So when the war came, they turned their abilities to actively resisting the Nazis and all of their machinations. Their ultimate weapons were their own Mime acting! Their mime powers are so great that they defy logic and reality!

Such as doing stuff like this, but with bloodier results. >:)

As spirits of the artistry of Paris they don't have to obey natural laws (Really gravity and physics are more like guidelines, rather than actual rules ;) ). They are the embodiments of this little cultural aspect that won't allow the Fascists to destroy their culture and art, the way the Nazis tended to do with anything they didn't like.

So, during the occupation, they unleashed full on wacky warfare on the fascists! (Think Bugs Bunny, if done by Quinten Terentino). Who would have guessed the SS officer wouldn't get back up once you dropped an anvil on his head? ::) Or that the Nazi colonel would be blown to bits when you replaced his cigar with a stick of dynamite? :P

These nazis have absolutely no sense of humor! Teh twins are pulling off some of the best pranks the world has ever seen and all they can do is run around screaming or panicking :P *shakes head* Oh well, nothing to do but break out the sledgehammers and see what happens when you plug up the barrel of a panzer tank (bugs Bunny style) ;) Maybe they will laugh at that prank?

They can be hurt, but can't really die or grow old unless something destroys Paris itself, or radically changes the culture, just like what the Nazis were trying to do. Hence why the twin mimes had to fight them so brutally. They had thought with Paris liberated they could now relax and go back to having fun, but the war has changed everything, and the Nazis are not yet willing to give in, unleashing terrible monsters to harm innocents, forcing them to keep fighting, especially as a new lover of theirs is directly targeted.

But who knows, perhaps this is incentive enough to have the twins consider turning their group into a Trio? Their new friend did seem to take well to being made to look like a mime after all. :P

One Night in Seoul (F / F)
One Night in Seoul.

Finally on leave. Thank GOD!.

It's of course an honor to be assigned as a guard at the North/South Korean border crossing station. Ensuring the freedoms and safety of our allies and all that. But It has become more of a ceremonial posting than anything else, but because of that the brass only assigns those who they know can stand the stress of it all and still look Fabulous! But after standing at attention for 10 hours straight, totally silent, in the hot sun, staring over to the other side of that ominous white line painted on the cement, anyone would be exhausted. It's my job specifically not to show how exhausted I get... Or how bored I get, to be as a shield against the North and their aggression. Still, at the very least we aren't alone, and during a break I have a chance to talk to Blair, Sujin and Ji-woo. I'm so glad we met those girls, they always know the best places to go to and I could never ask for a better language teacher than Lil Suji.

I cant wait to get off my shift today, me and Blair are going with the girls tonight! They said they were going to show us the best place to party and drink. After all the bullshit we had to deal with this week thanks to Lil Kim being an asshole, we really need some down time. But its all worth it for a chance to see how cute Suji gets when she drinks. I'll bet she is a lil pogjug. That's "Firecracker" in Korean. Thank you, Suji.

Officer Aldridge has been deployed to the Demilitarized Zone along the infamous 38th parallel between North and South Korea for almost two years now. She enjoys this posting as she gets to experience a new culture, people and language as well as do her part fighting for the freedoms of others. She understands that one needs to support one's friends, and she is all for that. Besides, she could have also gotten a worse posting, like the Arctic Circle. So she has little to no complaints, aside from the mind numbing hours of standing still and staring forward, trying to force all of North Korea to spontaneously combust with her mind. If that day ever comes, she was gonna be a superhero! Maybe Flash-Bang? 

The better part of her posting though is that her friend from Basic, Jessie Blair, is there and she and Blair had made good friends with Sujin and Ji-woo. Their South Korean counterparts. The ROK girls have been more than welcoming and even helped them with their Korean. Their constant hours stuck together has made them forge a real bond of Sistership. They end up spending more time off duty with each other than other members of their own military or units.

Thanks to all of the recent tensions with the North though, the girls haven't had a chance to let their hair down in weeks, even being made to take part in the war games and joint unit training in order to be ready to counter or hold off Northern aggression. But things have been quiet enough lately to return to normal and the plans are already underway for a weekend break. With their Sisters in Arms, Aldridge and Blair decide to go out for a night on the town with Sujin and Ji-woo, enjoying themselves and each other. They head to a local club across from a motel and after a night of drinking, karaoke, and debauchery they make use of that nearby Motel. Booking themselves in for a full night.

Still addled by the buzz of alcohol, the ladies all end up being much more honest and sensual with each other, holding one another's gazes, holding hands. It culminates in a night that each of them will remember, and nothing could erase. So much so that their neighbors in the other rooms actually ended up filing noise complaints on them.

That night of lust, passion and love the four women shared with one another would be a great memory of a better time, one that will give the ladies strength in the harder days to come, as the whole world begins to tear itself apart, as the communist north, run by its insane leader, reignites old tensions and sets ablaze the fires of war. The girls will have only each other to rely upon as their world is turned upside down, and every second death itself stares them in the face. Even in the Trenches that are to come, the bonds that Sujin, Blair, Ji-Woo, and Aldridge have formed, is more unbreakable than titanium.

(This idea is very flexible and we can workout what happens to the girls as some tensions arise again and they must fight off a combined PLA and NK invasion. Or we could have them fight off an alien invasion, or swarm of giant bugs if you want to keep it form being too political or from feeling bad about fighting other humans. )

Just a Little Favor. (M/F)
Name: Just a little...favor.

Content: (Human/Anthro?) Anthro/Anthro. Exotic. Threesome, M/F/M. Period piece, gangsters. Humor. Fandom

Scenario: Rocky and Freckle cannot mess this next job up. They need to get back in the boss's good graces after dumping a whole truck's worth of booze into the river. (Hey the cops were gonna search them, did the boss really think they had a choice? Even the best bootleggers out there get patted down sometimes. Though to be fair they did sort of...do a drive by on a rival gang when they weren't supposed to....but that's not the point.) The madame was mighty pissed when she heard just how much was lost and threatened to have Viktor knock some sense into them, but she was willing to have them earn their way out of her blacklist.

One of their normal suppliers of weapon parts and ammunition is having second thoughts, suddenly growing a conscience and refusing to continue supplying them. Granted she only gave them scraps, but they were always factory fresh, right out of the local national guard armory, not some of the scratched up hand me downs one might sometimes get from the black market. It was useful, especially for a few of the more exotic weapons among the Lackdaisy crew's weapons. Normally someone who didn't want to work with them might end up being threatened, blackmailed, or just bumped off. But she was never a problem until now, and having someone within the armory who could always shuffle papers about was useful. So Rocky and Freckle get sent to pick her up from her work place and take her on a ride along for abit to convince the secretary to keep working with the crew, maybe offer her a little bit more money to keep working with them. But Rocky being Rocky, the moment he lays eyes on her, he stops thinking with the head on his shoulders.

It just so happens that Freckle think's she's cute as well, so they decide to bring her down to one of their safehouses, so she can have a taste of the hooch they have been smuggling in and get to know each other more...all in the interests of helping the gang of course. Needless to say it becomes very unprofessional, with the three waking up with killer hang overs, and with a noticeable lack of clothing, in the same bed together.

From then on the two boys have a deal going on with Miss Secretary, they keep visiting her, and bringing her free samples, and she keeps the ammo and parts flowing. They swear that they will only use the gun parts and bullets to defend themselves and not to gun down rival mobsters.

Would they lie? Of course they would, they're bootleggers!

Requirements: Sense of humor, doesnt mind playing two male anthros at once, doesnt have an issue with threesomes involving two males and one female character. Has enough of a familiarity with the webcomic Lackdaisy in order to play the two characters present. We can decide on all other topics, how long the story is, and such together. Everything else is negotiable on some level and we can talk it over and work it out. Must also be in the right frame of mind for the era, even if exagerated.

Other info: The species of the secretary could be changed around depending on what my partner feels up for. Just talk it over with me. We can work out what kinks and scenes we want to see, again just feel free to talk to me and work it out.

The New Human of Endtown (M/F
This idea is heavily inspired by and set in The Webcomic Endtown.

It has been close to seven years since the great cataclysm obliterated our pretty blue ball and turned it into a wasteland of sand and death. It started with the end of civilization as we know it. A mutagenic plague seemed to hit everywhere in the world at once, turning people into mutations, half human, half animal hybrids. Sometimes the transformation was instant, other times it was slow and agonizing and not everyone survived it. Sometimes it even had absolutely no effect on the person at all and they remained a Human. The virus left no traces to be identified, it had no exact origin point and was far too fast acting to be natural, leaving some to wonder if it was even a virus at all. Only the most advanced Biohazard measures could keep the infection away, and within an hour it had hit the entire globe. Still, despite its relatively harmless effects (when compared to other types of diseases and bioweapons), the fear and panic that it sowed was just as destructive, if not more so, and twice as infectious. Riots broke out everywhere, with people attacking the mutants, or vice versa, and government action unseen. But even without police of military intervention, the riots didn't last long. A cold war between several economic blocs had been building up for many years already, with an arms race that lead to major advances in robotics, sustainable food, nanimachines and direct energy weapons.

The chaos of the virus was followed by a global war fought with nuclear warheads, orbital bombardments and disintegration weaponry that has left much of the Earth a desert of fine powder, bleached white bones, atomic shadows on walls, and charred corpses. What remains of humanity fragmented into humans, animal-like mutants, and cannibalistic abominations that hunt any and all survivors. And that is just what we know about.

The surface, still teeming with the mutagenic virus, has become the domain of the dreaded Topsiders — well-organized, technologically advanced, and heavily armed un-mutated humans who wear advanced powered suits to protect them from the virus. They have sworn to exterminate mutations of any kind in order to clear the way for the eventual resurgence of a new, genetically clean humanity. A better race than what existed before, no mutation is tolerated, not even simple disabilities that existed before the war. It is Eugenics taken to its worst form.

The Topsiders are hunting us all down now. With countless drones and Hunter Killer machines, they track us down, corner us, and burn us to ashes. Even those who are 100% human, are still considered genetically inferior as their immunity to the virus is considered a mutation…and thus they must be killed.

Though as mighty as the Topsider's are, they still cannot destroy our spirit and will to survive. Many survivors (both Human and Hybrid)have banded together and formed large communities, hidden underground in massive bunkers, some as small as a house, and others as large as an entire town. Endtown is one of those survivor communities. It has been some time since any new survivors have made their way to Endtown, the large underground survival shelter made by one of the old world's greatest scientific teams, capable of holding and sustaining thousands of souls, and even less since any 'pure human' has been discovered.

One such young woman managed to accidentally make her way to the edge of where Endtown was located, passing out where a scavenger team could find her after running for her life when she picked a fight with a Topsider kill team with nothing but a .32 revolver and a big dose of luck. 

She was lucky that the Scav team picked her up and risked discovery to bring her back. She has been on her own for months now, wandering the scorching wastes and braving the deadly sandstorms in hopes of surviving. When she awakens she will have a big surprise to find herself not only safe, but as part of something she hasn't had in a long time. A community.

Super Villain Dating Service. (M/F)

The name Mr. Cromwell strikes terror in the hearts of most people in the world when they hear it uttered. It is not a name to be used lightly, as Cromwell is one of the top 15 Villains on Earth, having already killed seven 'Capes' so far and even took out his former employer before usurping his position. He plans for a hostile takeover of the world with the mind, cunning, and skill, of a shrewd business man, or business lizard in his case. Cromwell's name commands respect from nearly all who hear it, with good reason. His tale would almost be inspiring if it weren't for his cruel deeds, rising up from a lowly hench mutant to running an evil empire and helping establish several nations completely under villain control.

The only thing that stands in his way now is that plucky young 'Superheroine' who keeps blowing up his factories and liberating his 'workers'. Its a source of constant anger for the normally refined mutant. He likes to think of himself as above the normal rabble and setting a good example for henchmen everywhere. He isn't a thug, he is a ruler and he will have the world under his control.

Lately though the attacks of this rabble has been picking up and Cromwell fell from the 13th best villain..to the 14th! An utter disgrace! The nerve of this girl. If only he could identify who she was, but even with all his money and influence he still cannot find her. The stress is getting to him and making him lash out at others, most ungentlemanly. So Cromwell begins finding ways to keep himself from growing too stressed out, taking on hobbies, breathing exercises, killing minions who slack off, and even joining one of the new Supervillain/Hero dating sites. With so much on his mind he forgets about it though and goes about trying to continue his world domination plans. After a while he suddenly finds an email sent to his private account, notifying him of all things that he has a match, interested in meeting him for dinner no less.

The universe and whatever cosmic forces or god that runs it, must have a sense of humor. When Cromwell arrives at the neutral meeting spot, he finds that thorn in his side, cape that humiliated him, sitting down at his table. Though due to it being a neutral zone he cannot bring himself to end her existence right there. (Something for which he will be thankful for.) '

To his surprise, this unnamed goodie two shoe who had been ruining his plans was actually the grand daughter of a former villain, who owned one of the various corporations that Cromwell had bought out and absorbed into his own and all the gadgets she used to fight him were actually from his own R and D department.

This RP could go any number of ways, form sorrowful to action packed to funny and romantic. For some extra inspiration

Two worlds, one enemy. (M/F or F/F)

There are creatures out there, in the black seas of infinity. Eternal in their existence, and unknowable in their thoughts. They look upon our little, placid, island of ignorance in the void with hunger and greed. They feel we do not deserve our existence, and wish to wipe us out like pests. The horrible truth about them is that they could so easily accomplish their desires, and without the Ether to separate us from them, they would completely exterminate us, down to the last man woman and child. The Ether has been our unyielding protect since the beginning, acting as a barrier even they cannot cross our dimension and world. Keeping us safe, and ignorant. The only way for them to enter to our world is through the tides of the Ether, which is very difficult even for them and gives us advanced warning, or through a portal that can be opened from our side using arcane arts and sciences. There are any number of reasons why someone would open up a portal, but it usually boiled down to Greed, the want of Immortality, and Lust for Power. Yet the result is always the same, Death and Destruction. For the most part agencies in various governments managed to keep their backyards clean and prevent any real portal openings, keeping Them out of our existence. No human truly understood the horrors that were waiting for us on the other side, until the day we failed to stop a full portal opening down in Mexico. The whole world would come to realize how close we always were to annihilation.

The Infection and invasion that followed took out a chunk of Mexico, Texas and more. We got lucky though, it was only a small invasion. Though the results nearly led to a full global destabilization. The Portal's opening was unstable, and closed shortly after its opening. However, the damage was done and we were forced to reveal our existence as the world now knew the enemy existed. It brought with it many problems, of politicians meddling in our duties, and of civilians panicking. Many calling it the "End of the World", the Mass suicides, and demonic cults wanting to worship Them, trying to appease our annihilators and hope for some measure of mercy. Things were very touch and go in those days, but after a while, after some hard work, and a few morally questionable acts, order was reestablished and all of the anti-mythos agencies were put together to better coordinate the global war on the Eldritch.

Funding, manpower, and resources that were once so scare and hard to come by increased exponentially overnight. We were able to keep the Mexico Hotzone from spreading, and were even able to mount scientific expeditions to Ground Zero, to be able to learn what we could. It turned out to be a huge boon to us scientifically and Thaumaturgically. Giving us a way to detect new portals being created, and even open up one of our own. Though our portal could only go to one place.

The tides of the Ether are strange things, and almost seem to have a mind of their own. All of our Agency attempts to open up a portal of our own always led to one world. It would be in different places of the world but it still only go to one world. There were many theories as to why but no real answers. So we decided to explore this world, getting data and readings on this Earth like planet we visited, as a possible fallback point should the Earth be beyond saving. It didn't take us too long to find that the world was not only inhabited, but had a defense agency as well. 'Her Majesty's Thaumic Guardians' as one of the Knights of Magi would say.

The world that the Agency had opened a portal to had intelligent people running it. Though it would seem evolution had taken an alternate route with them. They had developed their own culture, language and countries. Democracy had only recently been a thought in a handful of nations, and most of the major global powers were still run by Monarchies. The first nation we made contact with was Galcia, and their Queen. After a touch and go first contact that nearly turned hostile, both species were able to open a dialogue and establish communications between one another. That was two years ago, since then we have made contact with the other nations on their world, establishing trade of our own and getting a better understanding of the universe we live in. The people of this world dealt with otherworldy horrors the same as we had, but where we used technology to protect us, these people used magic, something we had long since forgotten. Their Technological level has stalled in the equivalent of the 1930s, making us look like space aliens to them. Soon enough, a marriage of convenience was born as we traded with one another and made plans for hwo to better combat and prevent the threats that lay beyond.

Two worlds, together in Peace and in War. That was the promise made between the two agencies, sharing resources, knowledge, technology, magic and personnel in their shared fight to beat back the ancient enemy that threatened all and keep our worlds alive. We have entered into a joint exchange of magic and technology to better aid both member races anyway we can. Be it Militarily, economically and medically. It is only through our cooperation, and determination that we'll survive to see Tomorrow.

Plots 2

The Resource Wars. (M/F) or (F/F)

In the year 2022, a new type of computer virus swept the world in a matter of days. It infected everything connected to the Net from Videogame consoles, to Smartphones, to Missile Defense systems, electricity regulators, and even the computers within secret nuclear bunkers were infected. Every single computer on Earth was permanently shut down in a blink of an eye. The chaos that followed was the stuff of nightmares. Stocks crashed, food supply trucks failed to arrive, planes crashed and trains derailed. Anarchy reigned supreme all over the world as mankind fell back into its most basic instincts, to survive at any cost.

In the span of two weeks, the entirety of the Modern World came to a crashing, and violent halt. It took 15 years for mankind to crawl its way out of the lawlessness as every government on Earth instituted every last 'Continuity of Government' plan that they had. Luckily, despite the damage, mass starvation, and destruction of modern infrastructure, the damage was surprisingly less severe than most of the expert predictions accounted for. The Governments of the world had planned for Nuclear warfare to leave vast amounts of land uninhabitable, poisoned by radiation. But most of the damage to infrastructure would be repaired in the coming decades, and despite the untold Millions, possibly even as high as a billion, lost. There was still enough people that the human species could survive.

And so Humanity did what it always did. It adapted, and it began to rebuild and repopulate. It seemed as if mankind was finally on the way to a better future, as contact was reestablished with other countries, some old, some new, some in new alliances with others. But that was soon to change.

The Year is now 2085. The world is locked in yet another global conflict. A conflict over natural resources needed to establish themselves as superpowers once again. The collapse of the old world, and the rebirth of the new one, opened up many new opportunities. For those with the strength and determination to act, to be able to redraw the global map and take hold of new territories. And some began to wonder, why take a few countries, when they could have the entire World!

It is an age of constant conflict and hasty alliances for self preservation. The North American Union has been formed by the three nations that once called themselves Canada, USA, and Mexico, along with the former independent states of Hawaii and Texas, to spread out and battle with the other alliances that held a monopoly over the natural resources needed for the 3 nations to remain alive and powerful enough to maintain their sovereignty.

With the oil from the US, Canada, and the metal veins in Mexico, a new mighty War Machine enters the fray. One not seen even before the fall of the Computer Age. But will the N.A.U. be able to hold its own against the South American Federation, the Russo Federation or the Chinese Empire? Especially now since the NAU's former allies in Europe have declared neutrality.

Only time will tell, as some of the other Neutral Alliances watch and wait to see which of the emerging new superpowers is strong enough to curry their favor, in what many are whispering, is to be the true war to end all wars.

Marshall of the Cursed Earth. (M/F)

Most of the world is an irradiated wasteland, a lawless madhouse with cannibals, mutants, rogue combat robots and worse roaming the cursed earth, killing, stealing, raping. There is no end to the horrors that happen in the wastes, and not even life in the megacities is much better. Only difference there is good TV reception.

After the wars and plagues that ravaged the world, the humans built and moved into Megacities, capable of handling their needs and keeping them safe. Self Contained cities that will house and keep Billions of Humans safe from the harsh world outside, allowing mankind to rise up from the hole it had dug for itself. They were large, self sufficient, and at every second they teeter on the edge of societal collapse. It is hard for people to live and thrive under the constant threat of gang violence and harsh punishment by the law, so some choose to live outside of the Megacities and take their chances on the frontier. They are given a job to do outside of the city and head out to either a location chosen for them or one they choose for themselves. Few among them last long out there, but some manage to thrive, and even help bring civilization back to the wastes.

Such was the case for a former nurse turned lawwoman, who signed up to be a marshall out in the wastes when she grew tired of constantly treating gunshot wounds, consoling crying mothers whose children died as collateral damage in a drive-by or by being given a drug at school by a 'friend', and countless other horrors that now plagued city life. She had taken her medical training to help people and make the Megacity a better place to live. She couldn't believe how stupidly naïve she was. So when she just couldn't take it anymore she walked to the proper government building, jumped over the countless red tape, and got herself signed on to be a Marshal, a lawbringer. And was sent out into the wastes, after two months of training, with what supplies she could carry, a rifle on her back and pistol on her hip.

After many weeks of travel she reached a settlement that had no lawperson at all, and she got the job because she could read and write. With the small trade town of 'Jack's town' now under her jurisdiction, Marshall Sarah Rayner aims to bring order, peace, and the rule of law to the region. But there are those out there with other ideas. 

Several miles from the town to the south lies a favela and to the west lies an old destroyed city that houses many settlers. Both areas are rampantly full of crime, mutants, and hybrids. There is no law in those areas, only gangs fighting an eternal war for control. Many innocents get caught in the crossfire and some are killed just for target practice. They think they can act without reprocussion, without punishment, but it was only a matter of time till someone crazier than them decided to pick up a gun and shoot back. Now a vigilante stalks both areas, taking out as many gang members and organized raider groups as he possibly can.

They rarely see him coming, and when they do, its always too late to act. No one suspects a hybrid that looks like a damn squirrel to be a real threat. Until he's emptying the magazine of a mac-10 into him and his buddies. He may be crazy, but in this world he is the most sane person around, and although he doesn't believe the law has a place in this world, he will still help the Marshall if he can, because she just might be able to help him.

Doom Girl Returns. (F/ ? )
The Evil awakens once more, and I must rise to challenge it.

Every age, evil takes a new shape and rises to the mortal plain. Either wearing the flesh of man and convincing them to shed innocent blood, or as its true form seeking to feast on mankind and make the oceans of the world run red with blood. And every age I awaken to help put it back into the abyss where it belongs. It Is my duty, my penance, my eternal mission.

I once fell for the ruse of the Prince of Lies, thinking he was a lost soul who needed love, and that I could be the one to redeem him. And it lead to the death of all my brothers and sisters. I am the Last Archon, and my duty is to ensure the darkness forever remains trapped.

I will tear and rip every demon I lay eyes upon for it is my duty. I will never see Heaven, maybe not even Purgatory, but that is fine with me. Hell is the only place where my fury belongs.

The time of evil comes again and its time to kick ass, chew bubblegum and strap on my Sports Bra.

What? Were you expecting a man?

Heaven hath no Fury like a woman wanting to Rip and Tear!

I just love the idea of playing a lady Doom Marine. Id love to explore what happens if she awakens early on the Mars colony before the portals to hell arrive. Allowing her to meet the people and realize she is actually famous among the populace for how many times she has defeated the demon hordes.

And best of all, they made Action figures of her!

Viral: The Warped.
Every now and again I get an urge to look for WoD/CoD Fan books revolving around viruses and mutations and they normally go for the same stuff of 'Person gets infected by virus and gets superpower'....but I found one that I really like the concept of.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/the-new-world-of-darkness/350125-fan-made-splat-display-show-us-your-stuff?p=607149#post607149

You are not playing as the human being, but as the virus which has infected them, now taking control on a macro level.

You killed your own Host body. They are dead and gone. They were in the 'death process' as you infected their form and assumed control, conquering every system within their form and even breaching the blood-brain barrier to assume direct control over the source of their consciousness.

The Host closed their eyes for one final time, and you opened yours for the first. How did you feel? Elated? Horrified? Are you ashamed to have stolen the identity and family of the Host? Maybe you love them more than the Host ever could? Maybe you despise them and only keep them around for a source of biomass. Maybe you have no one?

What really matters is that now you have a body, a mind, consciousness, and an identity. The Host is no more. You have now taken over them as an aspect of yourself. From the hair follicles, to their teeth, their bones, their blood. All of it is now yours. All ten trillion cells of you, occupying this body.

You are all Legion, and you are of one mind. You now have consciousness and a new form to do with as you please.

You are a thief and a murderer.

You are alive.

I could see this being done by re-skinning Vampire and using the more physical Disciplines, the Hunger mechanic, and maybe like the Fleshcrafting abilities of the Tzimisce. Diablerie could be a thing too, where you can feast on the Biomass of another Viral and take their genetic memories, strengths, and the like. But doing so eats away at you newfound Humanity, and also has the risk of their Virus overtaking you, their memories re-writing your own.

Feeding can be done with eating rawmeat/cooked meat for biomass, eating small animals, or eating live humans. Which can again be tied into Vampire, by the first few options being the equivalent to eating a Rat. Vs Feeding on a person and sucking them dry of all organic matter.

I can see all of the factions and abilities and etc in game being inspired by (or related to) real life viruses.

The More malicious Viral groups out there refer to themselves by names such as Bubonics, Ebolans, Rabids. They might as well be Nurgle worshippers. The disease is holy. It is the next step, all life is just bacteria clumped together. It should return to that stage, or be united in one undulating mass of flesh and cells. Consciousness is a curse, one that they will undo.

The more Noble Virals name themselves after Bacteriophages, and other similar viruses and bacteria which help the human condition. They like being concious, to have thoughts, feelings, exchanging ideas and experiences. Humans are so blessed to live like this. Maybe they have even grown to love the family they stole, or feel so guilty for doing so that they will do anything in their power to protect humanity.

Either way, they are not the only things out there. There are similar viruses out there, infecting animals and turning them into monsters.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Some failed Virals are proving common as well. They failed to attain the same level of sentience as the properly Awakened Virals, and instead act more like cannibalistic savages, running around and eating anyone they can find. Some of them can show startling levels of intelligence, and purpose....actively cutting themselves with dirty knives and attempting to stab uninfected with them, vomiting on people or in places to infect others. These ones are dangerous, only for their numbers. Individually they are weak. They lack the level of abilities and tactical thinking an Awakened Viral can have, yet don't underestimate them any more than you would a pack of rabid dogs.

Some among them are also showing....a different kind of Awakening. Enacting rituals, and showing themselves to be more organized than we would like. They seem to only infect certain, rare, people with a genetic trigger in order to make more of themselves.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

It may be that they are a different kind of virus on the same level as the other Viral Awakened who are choosing a different path forward.

For the time being, the existence of the Virals and their various strains has remained undetected by major governments. At most we are a curiosity for local medical universities or doctors. But at the rate we are spreading, we will become well known in a decade, and beyond that? No one knows. Maybe the humans will exterminate us. Maybe we will consume them? Maybe we will reach some post-human consensus.

Only time will tell.

-I could see some Merits that could be purchased at Character Creation being things such as

*'Dominant Strain':You are an Apex Predator of the cellular universe. Mundane Viruses (from the common flu, to Covid, to Aids, and even Ebloa) find only death when attempting to infect your Host body. You might get a fever for a few days, but you will soon consume the invader as easily as you consume all else. The true advantage of this Merit comes when you meet another of your kind. You will show them the innate strength within the genetic code of your own Virus.

When combating another Viral on a cellular level you gain a +(# of Dots purchased) dice advantage to consuming/simply destroying their cells. Whether this is because you are a progenitor strain, or have been made stronger by surviving more attempts to kill you off is irrelevant at this stage. You are the Dominant Strain, and all weaker strains shall be subsumed and broken down to their baser components for your own survival.

*'Mitochondrial Overdrive': The Mitochondria is the Powerhouse of the Cell. Yours are more than just batteries, they can be overcharged at a cost of some extra Biomass in order to help your Mitochondria add a bonus 2D10 Die to a physical action for one round/scene or healing from damage (as necessary).

*'Biomass Reserve': You are able to preserve more Biomass from a consumed Victim or enemy for later usage. Preserving Three Dice worth of their biomass to re-roll a Rouse Check and prevent an increase in your own hunger, or to help power another Viral Ability's use. (Treat this akin to a secondary pool of WP. Can only be refilled by eating a living being. Dead meat will not work). Be careful when using this too much, as the Uninfected may notice your rapid back and forth change in fat reserves, height, or limb length.

*'Greymatter Conservation': Your Neuroglia are able to preserve the Neuroglia of consumed Humans and Virals and store their memories for later use. Gain 2D10 die when attempting to recall the memories of one whom you have fully consumed (Provided you consumed their brain). Process is imperfect no matter how carefully it is done, so you will get flashes of memories and may not recall the entire life of a consumed prey.

*'Genetic Resistance': You have reached a level of understanding, or harmony, with the DNA of your host, to the point you are able to pass on your immunities and Viral resistances to those who are genetically related to the host. This can be siblings, parents, cousins, or offspring. This can be dangerous to those not connected to your Host, as their immune system could be compromised, and risk killing them, or replacing them with a new Viral who may not approve of your actions. (Storyteller Discretion)

Detriments:

-'Cerebral Hypoxia': The trauma of dying and being revived by the Virus has caused your Host body to lose several of its Neuroglia, and the Host's memories along with it. Your muscles still remember the same skills you had before, but mental abilities will need to be relearned, or you have gaps in your memory about the life your Host has lived up until now.

-'Cellular Autophagy': Taking over your Host was an imperfect process. Your immune system resists you constantly and you consume your own biomass to be able to resist. You will need to consume extra Biomass in order to compensate, or find someone genetically similar to you and drain them in part, or in whole, in order to compensate and fool your rebellious immune system to not attack for a little while.

-'You've been acting strange..': Those close to your Host body have begun to notice that you have been acting different. It's as if you are a new person entirely, with new wants, desires, tastes. This could adversely affect your home life, professional life, and living status. They will be more suspicious and attentive to you, and carry the risk of exposing your secret.

-'Sense Addict': You now have consciousness, for better and for worse. But you cannot help indulging in those Vices that humans love so much. Be it in food, drugs, sex, or the rush of adrenaline, you crave it all. Pleasure and Pain are interchangeable now. This is not always a bad thing, but you damage your form overtime by indulging.

.........Yeah I couldn't think of any more detriments XD

Can't think of much else to add in either, but I had fun thinking on this ^_^ I've always got that urge to play Prototype or The Thing like beings that are not so evil, and the idea of having stolen a body and now living someone else's life fascinates me, and having to hide the truth from the Host's family is also interesting to me.

PLOTS 3

Angelic Battle Sisters (F/F)

"Remember, good soldiers follow orders, because there's no room for cowards or doubters in Heaven's Army."

"Just like there's no room for love."

"Don't be silly. Love only happens off the battlefield. You know that battle-sister. I've shown you love plenty of times."

There is a war raging all around us. It has occurred for as long as time has existed, and may even continue past the end of days, on into eternity. The stats are higher than anyone can imagine, and the battlefields are on higher and lower realms than those of flesh. The prizes of this conflict are not land and resources, but human souls. This war is one for the very fate of Creation and the infinitely expanding number of souls within it, each one a reflection of the one who created the universe, with infinite potential for good and for ill.

This war has been raging since the very first moment that the Uncreated Creator, in His infinite wisdom and glory, declared 'Let. There. Be. Light!'

In that instance, the primordial chaos was reforged into the ordered, living universe we all inhabit. Yet in the shadow of Creation, other entities were forged. They were the things which should never have been, those things which were never given true names, only titles to reflect the actions they take.

The Consuming Shadow. The Grand Maw. The Neverborn. The Demiurge. The Leviathan. All these beings care nothing for the fate of the souls of all sentient life in Creation. They only want to see it subjugated, and forever gorge themselves upon the souls of humans, which have a sliver of power from the Creator, yet have the potential for infinite expansion.

Each of them would turn the Earth into a slaughterhouse for themselves, of a way even the most diseased and depraved minds cannot imagine.

Most them are relatively passive, and are more than happy to devour the unlucky souls which fall into their open mouths, save for two beings which think themselves the equals to the Creator.

The Demiurge and Leviathan.

The Demiurge is a dark reflection to the creator that was brought into existence by humanity itself. Every murder and act of hate committed in the name of God is a blood covered prayer sent to the unholy Demiurge, who promises to teach humanity how to make the Earth a paradise for the worst of our kind, every extremist's most violent wet dream rolled into one, so that all humanity may learn new ways to rob, rape, kill, and revel in the worst of our impulses.

Then there is Leviathan, the most active and mot seductive of all these beings, who was once fought by God Himself, and cast out of Creation (the scars of which can still be seen in the region of space known as the 'Boötes Void') with a kind of power that would risk destroying the Universe in the crossfire if it were ever to occur again.

We are blessed in that despite these forces being a major threat, they fight with one another just as much as they fight against the armies of Heaven. Their egos would not tolerate sharing power with anyone but themselves. You are more likely to see an Angel and a Demon shaking hands or becoming tender lovers than you are to see the Shadows of Creation working together for an extended period of time.

Though this does little to diminish threat that they (especially leviathan) represent to Creation.

Only when every living human being worships Leviathan will this being manifest itself in our reality, and bring an End to all time. If Leviathan is successful, everything will cease to exist, replaced by its own warped creations in a grotesque mockery of. And, slowly but surely, the number of converts is growing. The call of Leviathan is seductive, offering power and the fulfillment of one's darkest desires. Prayers to Leviathan are always answered, and many wishes are granted - at a price. The taint of Leviathan will eventually destroy the believer's sanity and his body and soul until they are no longer human.

They will become puppets for the will of Leviathan, and if any shred of who they once were remains, they will pray for death.

The Believers of Leviathan want nothing less than the total submission of humankind. If they triumph, reality as we know it will cease to exist, transformed into a reflection of the twisted desires of Leviathan, the Outsider who was cast out by the Creator at the beginning of time.

The universe is not without protectors though. The Heavenly host stands guard across all fronts. Even after being split by the insurrection of Lucifer and later rebellions by Fallen Angels, they have never once backed own from their duty to guard reality against the endless nightmares bubbling up from the Shadows of Creation.

There have been times when this battle was easier, and times (such as now) where it has become much more difficulty, and even times where the fate of all Creation stood on a knife's edge. In the past, there have been many moments of crisis, known among occult circles as Reckonings.

A Reckoning is a period of chaos both mundane and supernatural, a testing time that affects most of the world in almost every sphere, political, social and spiritual. They are times of war and upheaval, often marked by plagues and natural disasters.

Towards the end of the century - and the millennium - occultists could sense a new Reckoning was at hand. More people than ever before were being born with the Gift - the ability to work magic, or the Second Sight. Supernatural predators, who for centuries had been few in numbers, were appearing at an increasing rate, to the point that even the normally unaware Mundanes were starting to realize that something was off. The signs were clear for those who could see them.

A storm was coming.

In response to the growing threat, the Angels have begun to find their army bolstered with numbers never before seen in a short amount of time. Dozens of new Seraphim (true angels of the Heavenly Host and wielders of the Celestial Fire) have been crafted to stand on guard, though they lack the experience of their elder siblings, they have the power to match and are worthy of respect for that alone.

Yet for the past hundred years, an entirely new species of Angel has also come into existence. The Seraphim at first did not know what to make of these fascinating beings, but with time they saw the wisdom of these new auxiliaries being added to their ranks, and bestowed upon them the title of Kerubim.

What are the Kerubim? Something that made Lucifer frown with hate and jealousy when he first heard of them. The Kerubim are Humans who have actually been elevated to the status of angels after death.

None, not even the High Seraphim, are entirely sure why some are chosen to become angels, and why other simply move on to Paradise, in a higher realm of fullness and oneness where even the Seraphim cannot go. But they have proven themselves useful, and only a fool would dare to defy what is obviously the will of The Lord...even if some Seraphim cannot help but feel superior to the Kerubim, or feel a sense of worry that one day the Creator will replace them all with Kerubim, especially as the number of the humans-turned-angels seem to be increasing with each decade, as even non religious humans find themselves becoming Kerubim.

Many find themselves pressed into the larger army of heaven, while others take on duties of guiding and protecting humans, undoing the damage of the neverborn's entropy on reality, or taking on more active investigation and elimination roles.

Our tale will follow two such angels being given that final role, as they are pulled away from the main Heavenly Legions and sent down to Earth to personally track down signs of the ancient enemy, and cut it out like a cancerous tumor before it can infect more souls.

These angels will be known as Haniel and Amuel.

Haniel has always been a soldier. A proud Seraphim of the 7th Choir of the Heavenly Host within the 9th Legion in the Army of Heaven. She was there when the first initial skirmishes began between the Angels and the Neverborn. She watched the Lord strike down Leviathan. Haniel slew her traitor siblings during the Morningstar Insurrection, she took part in the mission to slay the Neverborn being known as Dagon at Ashdod, she even slew the traitorous Grigorim for the crime of laying with mortal women and creating the unnatural Nephilim.

She's waded through ankle deep puddles of silver and golden angelic blood, as well as been covered in the bile of thousands of slain Shaitans and other Neverborn spawn. Never once has she doubted her cause or mission, nor has she fled in the face of the enemy by her own will. The first one into battle, and the last one to leave.

Haniel has carried her fellow battle-sisters out of danger and played a lyre at their funerals when their very Essence was destroyed to a point where they could not return. She's seen it all and done it all.

Up until now, her entire existence has been going from one conflict to another, and she enjoyed it. Good soldiers follow orders, and Haniel likes to think she is among the best. Other angels can play nursemaid, midwife, guardian, to the mayfly humans all they like, but she is happier hitting the frontlines and fighting her way through Neverborn incursions, or punishing demons for so much as appearing in her sight.

So, she was the most surprised out of everyone else when she was pulled from her unit before after they returned from another deployment at the edge of space.

Haniel had been expecting a commendation, or an assignment to clear out another Hate Cyst that might have been growing on Earth in a region of mass suffering. Instead, she was told that she would be assigned a Kerubim to work on Earth as part of an investigation team, wearing mortal disguises no less, where their powers would be limited to not incur too much collateral damage if they were to engage the enemy in open combat.

Clearly here must be a mistake among heaven's separate army of functionaries and pencil pushers. They must have meant a different Haniel, or perhaps given her the wrong duties. Surely, they can't really expect Haniel to handle the duties better suited to Cherubim, and worst of all do they really expect her to babysit a Kerubim who can't even be more than a century old?

But Haniel is a good soldier and good soldiers follow orders...even the clearly stupid ones. But fine...if the pencil pushers want Haniel to look out for a little Kerubim, then so be it. She doesn't know who has it out for her, but she won't let this temporary assignment leave a mark on her otherwise perfect record.

Her soon to be partner actually agrees with her on this, much to the chagrin of the older angel.

Amuel, as she is now called, was just a librarian's assistant in life. Amuel died from a brain aneurism that hit her suddenly while she was having lunch. It was quick and Amuel was already ascending to Heaven before her heart had even stopped beating. Then she found herself walking through the pearly gates and feeling her back stretching out as a set of wings spread out from her body.

She is one of the newest members of the Kerubim to finish her training and trained under Archangel Michael (or Michelle as she sometimes prefers) for a future assignment to the 2nd Battalion, 3rd Company of the 8th Kerubim Legion, the "Adamantine Arrows" as they called themselves.

Her first deployment wasn't going to be one of the ugly ones (those tended to be reserved only for the Seraphim), but it wasn't going to be pretty either. Some Neverborn spawn was growing on Pluto and trying to build a physical presence in the universe, dangerously close to Earth (to the Seraphim, anything closer than Alpha Centauri was considered 'too close' to Earth).

It almost gave her a headache to imagine it, and left her (still mortal mind, as she's yet to learn to think of things the way Seraphim do) aching to see the strange, cyclopean, structures and insect like hives being built on Pluto. Yet it needed to be taken care of and was considered to be a good way for the new Legion of Kerubim to get their feet wet in real combat against the Neverborn.

She marched with countless other members of the Adamantine Arrows towards the parade grounds of the Silver City in Heaven, each soldier marching in perfect unison with one another, every twitch of a wing, every blind, all synchronized in such a way that even machines would be jealous.

But as they paused for their duty orders, Amuel and several others were told to fall out of line and stand to the side for new duties Earthside.

She could only watch as the rest of her Legion flew out of Heaven and towards their 'bug-hunt' on Pluto. A part of her envied them, and another was thankful she didn't have to fight on that nightmarish hellscape.

It was then that Amuel would learn of her new position, as second to an actual Seraphim, aiding her in walking amongst mortals without being detected and learning to properly adapt to the culture of her homeland. She was to turn in her armor and her shield, but was allowed to keep her spear, sword and the thin chainmail shirt (that fulfilled a role similar to mortal Kevlar) for her next assignment, as they could be hidden in one form or another while on Earth.

Endless Fury Against Unremitting Horrors.

'When the shadows first lengthened, to cover a sad little blue marble in the void, in a cloak of endless nightmares, three stood against legion. They wept the tears of mournful mothers, even as they tore into the abominable flesh of those from the Outer Darkness, with claw, with blade like feathers, with gnashing teeth. Their hatred knew no end for the love they had once had was destroyed by the same beasts they now fought against.
The empty void in their souls was replaced with a hunger for flesh of their foes, and with a hatred that burned hotter than the mightiest forges with the secret of Steel.
In an oath sworn to Gods even older than the Outer Darkness, the three rejected Ascension, and instead sought to consume the flesh of the eternally damned. The Aeons of old sowed their own wings onto the backs of these women, and blessed all future daughters they bore with this same power, and the Serpent King below gave the bite of his poison to them, that their own flesh and blood might be poison to the Outer Darkness, for even the dread king feared the endless hatred of these women and sought not to tarry in their path.
The stars wept for these three who were forever lost to them, and for the countless daughters who would be cursed to forever hunger for that which no mortal should ever taste, for the Outer Darkness is a place even Aeons fear to tread.
So did their hunger grow. With each battle won, their fury only burned hotter, their hunger became starvation, their power became bright enough to even blind the gods of the Outer Darkness themselves.
For the first time in its existence, the Outer Darkness was filled with the agonized wailings of its denizens, as these hateful women devoured the flesh of the unholy with ravenous hatred.
With boiling blood and wings of night, they scoured the world to sate their endless crusade like a plague of rabid ravens.
Even without their wings, the denizens of the Outer knew their presence by the hateful gaze within their eyes and the eyes of every daughter born of The Three.
And so they named them, The Furies.'

~Translation of inscriptions found within an ancient temple under survey by Ordo Veritas archeologists, alongside murals depicting winged women slaying known (and unknown) Outer Darkness Entities.
The Investigation into these tales is still ongoing.

----------------------------------------------------

The world is stranger than we know. It is one that is constantly on the edge of destruction, as various conspiracies fight over human belief, in order to maintain our world, or to shatter it and bring on an all-consuming madness. 

The objective world we know of and the subjective Outer Dark, a place of chaos and madness, are separated by the Membrane, which is shaped by belief and perception. In our enlightened society, the laws of physics are strengthened, as we believe that reality is ordered and makes sense. If belief in that fades, the Membrane gets thinner. When the Membrane finally shatters, our world will be devoured by the Outer Dark, and the entities which exist within it. 

Some actively try to 

Outer Dark Entities are not human and lack the capacity for moral choice. They are literal expressions of evil, given flesh and substance, and summoned to a world where they do not belong.

The Ordo Veritatis is a secret, worldwide organisation which operates with the tacit approval of the world's major powers and fights the Esoterrorists, who seek personal power by evoking malign paranormal phenomena, in an effort to protect the world from the Unremitting Horrors of the Outer Dark.

Links to other plots

Petshop of Horror (Urban Fantasy, Anime Inspired)

Only War: Lost Loyalists (40K Imperial Guard game)

Dust 1947: The Allies Strike Back

Eclipse Phase: Fighting Extinction.

Ghostbusters International

Starship Troopers: Coalition

SICON's Sentinels. (Starship Troopers Chronicles.)

Ladies and Cats (Lackadaisy)

Mars Attacks: Resistance.

First Contact: Xcorps.

Delta Green: Lost Luxuries.

Warehouse 23: New Inventory.

Kult of the Godbound (KULT: Divinity Lost, with Godbound System).

Command and Conquer: Alpha Centauri (GURPS, Crossover)

Infernum: Teacher of Songs

Eden Studios: Armageddon End Times.

Lancer: No Lancer is A Wallflower. (Lancer Mech RPG)

JAGS: Wonderland. VORPAL.

Dead Scare: Women's Work (1950s zombie comedy)

Mutant Year Zero: Stable Mutations.

Exalted Vs World Of Darkness: Dawn of the 7th Age.

Twilight 2000: New Millenium Strife. (4th Edition T2K)

Only War: Heshian Hellhounds.

For the Terran Dominion. (Playing as the 'Bad Guys')

Hunters of the Eldritch ( Humanity F-Yeah!)

Building Better Worlds (Aliens. Colony Focus)

Fragged Kaiserreich (Kaiserriech+Fragged Empires: Dieselpunk Mecha)

Renewal of the Technocracy. (Mage 20th. Technocracy Reloaded)

In Nomine: The Forgotten Teacher.

Hazbin and Helluva Hotness. (Spindlehorse Fanlusts.)

Hollow Earth Expeditions! (Pulpy Action Adventures).

Tales of the Godbound.

Servant of Satyrine (Invisible Sun).

Over the Edge: Cloak of Al Amarja

Dark Chronicles (Chronicles of Darkness. VtR / WtF 2E, etc. & Blades In The Dark )

Warbirds: Endless Blue.

GURPS: Catgirl Scenarios.

Gunstar Autochthonia: The Aeon War. 

Lustful Bride

Crossover plots

So here is where I will put all of my crazy, insane crossover ideas since they will not fit in the post up above. If you want to see where I will put my stranger ideas feel free to look down. Hopefully these combos will be fun.

Hey if it worked for Chocolate and Peanutbutter, it should work for me :P

Metro: 2033 series with the Fallout series
Metro: The Fallout Chronicles.

War, War never changes, the world as we knew it was destroyed in the horrors of atomic fire. All of mankind forgot its passions, its joys, its loves, and traded them in for savagery and barbarism. The day the world died, nothing was learned. The Wheels of Conflict still move and turn, with mankind running in the center of the wheel like a rodent, forever trapped. Even with so little, and mankind pushed to the very brink of extinction, we found more reasons to kill each other. Not just in the post apocalyptic wastes of America, but all across the world, from the tribes of Alaska, to Mongol like hordes in China, to the survivors in the Moscow Metro, all fighting for scraps of food and mouthfuls of water. It seems that conflict is as much a part of our nature as anything else.

New nations and empires rose and fell, new discoveries were made, and wars were fought. In a way it was business as usual. Among the more successful factions to rise up in the bombed out wastes of America, was the NCR. The New California Republic. After a victorious campaign against Ceasar's Legion, and the absorption of the Vegas Strip into the NCR, the Republic opened up diplomatic relations with some of the other factions present in the Nevada region, including the Boomers, the Brotherhood of Steel, and several surviving remnants of the Enclave. Though the NCR would downplay it, all of this was thanks in large part to the actions of one

Character Example/My character
Name: Katherine Straus.
Role: Support rifleman/NCR liason.

PERKS: (Can have 3)

Gun Nut: Growing up outside of the main settled region of the NCR, Katherine learned how to handle a weapon at a young age. To respect the gun, to know its killing power and to only touch it when it. So when the time came that she enlisted into the NCR army, Katherine already had a working knowledge of firearms, which was only made better by her training and experience in the field. She can do some minor repairs for firearms and may spot things that only someone familiar with such weapons would notice in certain encounters.

Black Widow: They keep saying its a man's world. Well, from where Katherine is sitting that might not be so. Entering into a primarily male profession, in a world where a weak woman was at risk of being harmed in several ways. Katherine has learned how to charm and fight her way out of situations involving men. 

Entomologist: Before being chosen to be part of the most elite members of the NCR military, Katherine was a frontline soldier like many others. But with the end of the Second battle for the Hoover Damn, most of the soldiers in the Mojave were reassigned to peace keeping duties, and Pest control. There was no shortage of insects prowling the Mojave, ranging from Radscorpions, Mirelurks, Bloatflies,Cazadores, Giant Praying Mantids and Giant Ants. (Both the regular and Fire breathing variety). With all of the corpses and dead livestock left behind by the conflict with the Legion, the bugs were having a field day with all the food and breeding in numbers large enough to threaten some of the settlements.

So when Katherine was placed in the 183rd 'Bug Stomperz', she was sent on missions with her squad that specifically dealt with pest control. She spent her initial enlistment scouring caves for Cazadores, dropping charges down the holes of Radscorpion hives. Or forming firing lines against swarms of Giant Ants. It was as fun as it was harrowing. One wrong move and the bugs would eat her alive. She even saw them do so to one of her friends.

But as difficult, and sometimes vomit enducing, as the work was, Katherine really did enjoy it. Some of her fondest memories of that time included firing a Fatman round down a bughole and listening to the buggers roast in nuclear fire. After serving her tour with the 183rd Katherine has developed a working knowledge of various Wasteland Insects and how best to dispatch of them. IF she is being truthful, she honestly prefers killing bugs to humans. Bugs don't have families that miss them.

Weapons:

-NCR Service Rifle

-10MM Pistol.

Apparel: Katherine dresses proudly in her NCR Ranger gear, sans her helmet. She prefers not to wear a helmet since it slows her down and blocks her peripheral vision. The most she might wear on her head is the 'dishpan' like helmet of the NCR grunt, or a hat, just to keep the sun from hurting her, while not obscuring her vision. On occasion she might be noticed to wear a pair of sunglasses, but will take them off in combat if she can.

Personality: Katherine is a professional soldier. She wouldn't want to do anything else, and isn't entirely sure what she will do when her age or an injury prevents her from fighting. Unlike some NCR rangers, Katherine hasn't let her position go to her head, and doesn't think herself superior to anyone, just better trained. She believes in the promise of the NCR, to bring back the old world and make the wasteland a better place for everyone, where all people are equal.

History: Katherine grew up on one of the outer regions of the NCR. While not necessarily wild, it still had its share of dangers and Katherine more than once saw NCR soldiers racing in to save the day, fending off raiders or other threats to the locals. (Usually something small like Mirelurks or a rabid pack of dogs.) It planted the idea in her head that the New California Republic was legitimate, and the right pat for the wasteland. She studied what books she could find to be as smart as those back in Vault City and Shady Sands. Some didn't agree with her thoughts on the NCR, seeing them only as an imperialistic government out for resources, but Katherine knew in her heart this was the right path. She readied herself in every way that she could until it was time to leave her family's homestead and journey out to find her own path.

Enlisting in the NCR at the age of 22 she served with honor and distinction, committed to her cause and proud to have a purpose. For a time she served mostly with the 183rd Infantry Regiment, affectionately known as the 'Bug Stomperz' which specialized in insect extermination and other non human threats to the wasteland. Katherine fought the most disgusting horrors that the wasteland had to offer, and in time caught the eye of an NCR ranger when helping clear out a Fire Ant nest. He was impressed enough that he put forth for her to be selected to the Ranger program and undergo the training necessary to become one of the best that the NCR had to offer.

Her training was completed only a week before the Midwestern Brotherhood made contact with the Hidden Valley BoS and the NCR. Since it would take too long for the message to go all the way back to the capitol and then back to the Mojave with forces. Time was of the essence so that Mojave Garrison and those at the Hoover Damn parted with that they could in the interim while they dispatched runners back to the main force out West.

Among those sent was Katherine, because even a rookie Ranger was worth 10 regular soldiers. And the Midwestern Brotherhood needed all the help it could get to beat the Legion.

(Mass Effect / Cthulhutech)
Eldritch Effect.

The allied Human and Nazzadi forces of the NEG managed to finally liberated the cradle world of Earth. Their home that had been ravaged by otherworldly monsters for so long. The  demons, and Eldritch beings from time immemorial were stopped in their tracks byt he sacrifice of many and daring raids that over time crushed the heart of their enemies . With defeat the Rapient Storm, the Mi-gou and other Eldritch evils on their world the Earth is now theirs again. Barely. With much of the land no longer suitable for habitation and billions dead over the 80 year long conflict, the NEG officials knew that they. The Mi-gou were sent running all the way back to Pluto by Humanity's resistance. So the NEG Set up military bases, armed with Rail Guns that could hit a bug ship from orbit,  around the planet Mars to better defend the Earth form another invasion. On one of the digs to install a strange cave system was discovered, along with signs of technology. Mars Defense Force units were quickly summoned. Within this system technology strange and foriegn was discovered.

This techonology with the ability to alter the very mass of an object (something never before thought possible) would be named Mass Effect, and would be used to give the NEG fleet technology and weapons that the Mi-gou had not been prepared for. When the Earth fleet suddenly appeared over Pluto unannounced the Mi-gou spent a good five minutes trying to process in their hive mind what was going on, just as the bombardment began.

The Mi gou were wiped out from their system and sent running. There had never been more cheers and joy among humanity and Nazzadi than there was when the last Mi gou ship was struck and blown up by a Mass Accelerator Cannon. And with all the resources left behind by the Mi-Gou, along with the machinery, provided yet another gift to humanity, allowing them to rebuild and colonize the entire Sol system during the prosperous time of peace that was soon to follow. There was a Second Baby Boom and for a good 50 years all was good. Until the Mass Relay was discovered and the Message Arrived.

The only allies outside of their system the Humans and Nazzadi of the newly founded Terran Coalition is the Great Race of Yith. Scholars who travel through time and only seek to record all things for themselves and wishing to know everything that there is. Their allies, who have given them vital intel during the war, tell them that while Earth carved out a victory from an uncertain future, much is left to be found. The future is unwritten and even they who travel through time and live with it, cannot fully guess what is to come. But they are able to see hints. When Humanity is ready and back on its feet properly, the Great Race of Yith sends some coordinates, with the location of a Mi-Gou mining operation. And Humanity takes the bait, not knowing the Yithians are gambling with the lives of all sentient beings, on the slim chance, that just maybe...the elder things and all others like them, may be defeated. The cycle must be broken. The Undying must die, and new races must rise...

The Humans prepare for a full year before launching their invasion of the world with a sizeable Mi-gou hive on it. The first to hit the ground are Mech troopers in dropods, with plans to hit the Mi-gou hard and fast, to send the bugs running and skittering about while the rest of the army comes. But while the two longtime foes duke it out in an all out meat grinder between their forces, things are about to change quickly.

Turian patrols will be arriving soon, catching the signals of combat and the signs of Eezo and some unknown energy being used in the combat zone. They will arrive to discover the Terran Confederation and Mi-gou forces doing battle with one another with the savagery that would match a Krogan.

The game is set now, the players are at their stations, and the clock is ticking. The Awakening of the Reapers is on its way.

(Star Wars and Xcom Crossover.)
Star-Com (F/F)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Except that it wasn't. The planet known to it's inhabitants as Earth, or Terra, sits in an isolated system in the depths of unexplored space, completely isolated from the epic interstellar struggles that were taking place on the other side of the Galactic Core and the constant struggle between two cosmic forces. Though that did not mean that Earth itself was devoid of the destruction of interstellar conflicts. Generations ago, the race known as the Ethereals found Earth, and tried to conquer it for their own mysterious ends. They had almost succeeded. For 20 years the Ethereals occupied the Earth and nearly subjugated the entire planet and its peoples as they herded them into Police state like cities, and treated the people like cattle. It was only through the desperate efforts of the remnants of the X-Com organization that managed to thwart their machinations.

It was thanks to X-com that the Ethereals were not able to reduce Humanity to one of their other slave races, and use them to fight their wars for them. But, somewhat ironically, thanks to them Humanity now had cities with advanced technology, access to weapons and energy sources never thought possible before, and even the secrets to the future of Human evolution and powers of Mind over Matter.

Now the nations of Earth remain somewhat united under the Council of Nations, albeit a tense peace, as they go about reclaiming lost territory, finding survivors and preparing for an uncertain future. Post war reconstruction began with X-Com acting as the enforcement arm of this new world government. The technologies of the Ethereals require rare elements- Elerium and Meld- to function, which can only be produced in small quantities, usually on the captured factory on Mars (Cydonia). X-Com has been left with a near monopoly on them, giving them a measure of clout in this new age of Man. From the already elite numbers of X-Com, a small ultra elite force, enhanced to superhuman levels and equipped with advanced Ethereal tech, has been tasked to maintain the uneasy peace between the nation-states of Earth, its colonies in the Sol system and explore the new frontier. Since the liberation of Earth and the capture of the Cydonia factory, X-Com has been the champion of Human development, raising mankind out of the ashes towards a brighter future, where the Ethereals will be the ones in hiding for a change.

Outside of X-Com work has been done to advance technology without the use of Elerium and the like, but while far more advanced than the level that Earth was at before the Ethereals arrived these discoveries are a far cry from the level of technology that the Ethereals used on Earth. Soldiers still use projectile weapons or Magnetic weapons. If they are lucky they may have access to Laser weaponry the likes of which used by Xcom. The new FTL engines still need weeks, or months to reach Earth's nearest outposts outside the Sol system. Years to reach the most distant colonies that Earth has begun setting up.

This is the state of the Earth Sphere as a long-range X-Com exploration ship pushes past the Core from an outpost on an ice covered world known as Valhalla. It serves as the forward warning should the Ethereals return as well as one of many important scientific facilities for X-Com researchers. Soon it will stumble into the edges of a vast conflict, as an ancient Republic falls and an Empire rises. This civilization spans half the galaxy, and whilst Ethereal technology exceeds what they have, their numbers eclipse anything that X-Com can bring to bear on this threat- and the rest of the Earth military will be far outclassed by it. How will X-Com face this new threat to the security of Earth- especially when they discover that many of them are human as well?

The research and scouting ship will respond to a command from its homebase on Valhalla, when it manages to pick up a strange anomalous signal, where one of the last surviving force users has crashed and is being hunted by the Empire.

Their meeting, for better or for worse, will shift the course of the entire Galaxy. As Xcom learns to better tap into their Psionic potential, as well as giving them important knowledge they need, to realize where they fit into the greater Galaxy at large.

In return, the rebellion will begin to get aid from an anonymous source with weapons that are both advanced and yet primitive in some ways.

((X-Com will be at least 50 years after the second game, and Star Wars will be in the late Clone Wars/Early Rebellion era.))
(I am thinking that the Jedi/Sith that the Xcom team could find would either be maybe Asajj Ventress or Ahsoka Tano. (Female Jedi/Sith is preferred as I would kind of like to make this a F/F story BUT I am perfectly fine with Lords and Lieges who wish to join and play female characters. That is alright with me.)

Lets make it our own AU verse. I am willing to discuss the plot and make some changes around to it. So feel free to brainstorm with me.)

Here is the original RP I played with another person, take a look and see if maybe it interests you.

I am interested in world building, writing a story together. Sex will eventually come but I don't want it to be the main focus, I want it to arrive in its own time when its best.

Gods Without Number

The year is 3200 and mankind's empire lies in ashes across the stars.

God is Gone, and the whole of Creation is without a master.

The Jump Gates fell six hundred years ago, severing the links between the myriad worlds of the human diaspora and the ensuing dark age and attacks by the Outsiders collapsed society for all other sentient races in the universe.

His Throne sits empty, and His Angels have abandoned Heaven to nothing but dust.

Now, the long isolation of the Silence falls away as men and women return to the skies above their scattered worlds.

Will you be among them once more?

Who will sit on the Throne now?

Who is worthy to rule all of creation and beat back the darkness which devours reality?

Many will try, many will fight and die. Alliances will be made, and Heavens and Hells will both be destroyed.

But in the end, there can only ever be one god or goddess to rule the stars without number.

Heaven has fallen. The world is broken. The Throne is empty.

More than ten thousand years ago the Former Empires who descended from ancient Terra ruled vast swaths of the universe in glory. Wonders beyond imagining littered the nations of that ancient age, even the least of men and women living with the luxury of a Bright Republic oligarch. Hunger, sickness, ignorance, pain... all the blights to which mortal bodies are heir to were banished by the marvels of the Former Empires.

The agent of this mercy was the might of theurgy, the terrible High Magic uncovered by restless scholars of the old realms, combining it with the hard work of their Science Witches and their Engine Seers, they unlocked the foundation of the universe itself. With the secrets of theurgy at their disposal, sages were able to lay impious hands on the very levers of creation, manipulating cosmic powers far beyond the birthright of mortal humanity. The deep powers of the Creator were at their disposal at last, ready to glorify their kindred and exalt their causes.

And they had many causes. Bereft of material want, the Former Empires found other reasons to struggle. It was no longer enough to have a full belly and healthy children. The newfound might of theurgy would help them bring righteousness to neighboring realms that disputed the wisdom of their ways or the justice of their laws. Evil and corruption would be purged at last, and all the grieving sorrow of their misguided or malevolent neighbors would be healed by the light of their glorious truth.

Of course, every one of the Former Empires had its own truth to uphold. Their people wanted for nothing, but their material wealth simply left them to crave more intangible things. It was not enough that a neighbor was willing to keep the peace; the neighbor had to agree with them, had to submit to their laws and their ideals. And if this submission made their former neighbors into new subjects of their rulers, was it not a fair reward for a valiant pursuit of justice?

No one knows how long the wars tore open the planets of the old world. Some say they lasted centuries, others think it was only a few years before the ancient theurges finally sought to end matters. There would be no more fighting. The theurges would use their arts to ascend to Heaven, and there put their causes before The One

God alone would determine the true way that humanity was to live.

God would answer humanity's questions, by choice or by force. For surely, they were the most righteous of all creations, were they not? Only Man was made in God's image, and as such, He should answer their calls.

The angels fought desperately to keep back the invading theurges, but they were too few to withstand the human sorceries. A hundred odd armies from dozens of star empires marched at the theurges' sides, great engines and terrible war-beasts grinding the celestial legions before them. Count-less mortals perished, entire worlds were wiped clean of life by the angels employing terrible plagues against them, and in the fighting some horrible beings from Outside Creation managed to slip in and cause more chaos. 

Despite their best efforts, the angels were driven back at last, forced to flee from Heaven and seek refuge in the fires of Hell below, renouncing their former charges of humanity, and promising such a terrible vengeance over us that generations yet unborn would cry out in anguish.

The triumphant theurges approached the holy heart of Heaven, the Throne of God where the creator of all would answer at last. And yet when the great doors were opened, when the thousand Names were spoken, when the burning wings of angels no longer veiled the sanctum, the Throne stood empty before them.

God was not there.

The theurges scattered in confusion and wrath. Some were bitter, and swore that the Creator was never there at all, and that the One was merely a trick of angels. Others wept in terror, crying out that their impiety had led to God's abandonment of them.

Most, however, saw not an emptiness, but a possibility. If God was no longer on the Throne, was there not room for another?

The Last War below did not cease, but it changed. Alliances were shattered, and blood brothers killed each other as Cane once did to Able, until the whole of the universe was bathed in blood of the infinite realities.

The planet of Olympus VII was once the main military heart of the old Ariadnan Federation.

Lustful Bride

CURRENT CRAVINGS

Feedback from writing partners:
"Lusty Wife is a pleasure to write with. Full of energy and always filled to the brim with ideas, she is guaranteed to keep you wanting more as her posting quality is stellar. She's also amazing when it comes to communication - while some writing partners fall quiet after the planning phase, Lustful Bride will actively and eagerly continue discussion with you, which I greatly and sincerely appreciate." - Jason

"I've been on Elliquiy for quite a number of years, and writen with many different types of people. In doing so, I had the pleasure of writing with Lustful Bride for close to two years now. We worked on group projects as well as One, on Ones. She is a wonderful, imaginative, and very intelligent partner that I've enjoyed writing with for all this time. She is never short of ideas, and always fun to simply talk to. I hope to continue writing with her for a long time to come." - Mac84

Lustful Bride

11/19/15

Did abit of an overhaul, removed some plots. Edited some of the older ones, added in newer pictures and added in the "Birdcage" and Fallout Plots

:P Heres hoping it looks less cluttered than it did before.

12/4/15

Edits made and I added in a "Holiday Cravings' spot just for this season :P

Lustful Bride

12/31/15
Happy new Years!

Did some editing and put in new ideas and pictures.

Removed the Holiday Cravings, Added in "Soldier and the Otaku" "Dollmaster" and "East Meets West" to my plot ideas.

Also added in a "Crossover Plot" section with the plot "Xenonauts Effect"

Lustful Bride

1/31/16

Phew, did a major overhaul to my thread here. Adjusted the Feedback and Crossover sections, hopefully it will be better now and lok much more appealing.  ;D

Lustful Bride

4/18/16

-Added in Ghostly Girlfriend (F/F) and
The Petshop of Horrors. (M/F) To my plot threads.

I also removed like half of my other ideas since they were collecting dust and..well I don't think anyone wanted them or ever would :/

Lustful Bride

5/2/16

-Added in One Night in Seoul (F/F) and
-My Little Tanker. (M/F)

Lustful Bride

5/9/16

-Added in "The Lady Eagle and the Panther Queen." (F/F)

-Added in "An Officer and a Lady" (F/F)

-Removed Noir Story and my SH RP.

Lustful Bride

5/30/16

-Added in Star-Com to Crossover Section.

-Editted Petshop of Horrors and craving this one a fair bit.

Lustful Bride

8/4/16
Just a General Update.

-Added in "BPRD Agent Valkyrie."

-and "I need you to be my new Igor."

Lustful Bride

2/27/17

Cleaned out a lot of old pictures that no longer worked, removed some plots and added in.

"The New Human of Endtown" and

"Marshall of the Cursed Earth"