Spring Break inspired RP. (F/F Only.)

Started by Monica Lawson, March 24, 2013, 08:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monica Lawson

I was looking around E and I saw that there were not many F/F roleplays being done, so I figured I would open up an idea. The idea is still fresh so of course I would need to expand it more, but I am posting it as a brainstorm to see if any people are interested and if so, to build the idea with them.

The initial premise is simple: a group of girls go on Spring Break for a weekend of sex, drugs, alcohol, and mischief, among other things...mostly sex, really. The ideas are limitless from there, but I want this to be more smut than story because I am feeling it that way right now.

If anyone is interested in discussing this idea further, please post on this thread, or, even better, shoot me a PM but make it known that you are interested here.

Kokaine

I could be up for this. I'm in the mood for F/F myself.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Monica Lawson

Awesome. Could you post a character sheet with some background and basic information such as age, appearance, sexual orientation, etc..., and a picture, please? I will post one soon.

Usani

I love this idea!  Simple yet fun, I'm in!

Usani

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name- Ashley Nichole

Age-20

Sexual Orientation-Lesbian (Single)

Appearance-5’2 and 115lbs.  Tongue pierced, Japanese symbol tattoo on her lower back meaning ‘Pride’.  She has long black hair with dark brown eyes.  She usually dresses pretty casual, jeans and a tank top nothing fancy really.

Background- Father was American, Mother was Japanese she lost both parents in a car accident when she was 13.  Her Aunt Melinda took her in and raised her.  Ashley has always been very open with her and Melinda is very supportive and knows about her sexuality.  Sadly Ashley never got the chance to tell her parents.

Personality- Pretty laid back once you get to know her.  Don’t let her appearance fool you though, she is very shy at first but once she becomes comfortable around someone she’s a talker!  She’s usually seen with earbuds in her ears listening to one of her favorite bands or artists.  She’s a huge music junkie, it’s what helped her cope with her parents death.  As of right now she’s attends an art school and is working on her degree in photography.  In her spare time she listens to music, does free lance photography, draws and sometimes paints.
Even with everything she does for fun and being in school she still has her own little habits.  But of course to her they’re the only thing to loosen her up a lot of times.  Her drug of choice is pot and she usually drinks when she’s partying with others but when she’s drunk she’s very touchy feely.  Usually she’s pretty calm and mellow when she’s high.

Favorite Music- Tatu, the Veronicas, Adele, God Des and She, The Cliks, Pink, Skrillex

Please let me know if I should add more!  :)

Kokaine

Here's my girl.... still deciding on the face though :/

Name: Daniella Ochoa

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a very strong preference for women

Appearance: Dani is 5'8" tall and weighs around 127 lbs with green eyes and dark brown hair. She has 3 piercings in each ear (2 lobe, 1 cartilage each), a tiny nose stud, a tattoo of a pair of Queens (playing cards) low on her abdomen and another of a snake around her ankle and foot. She tends to dress casual for comfort and ease of movement but also has a habit of shedding clothes quickly when not in public.

Personality: Laid-back, playful, affectionate... Dani knows how to be serious when its time to be serious but similarly when its time to have fun she's all about the fun. She's easy to get along with as she usually kinda goes with the flow and usually always up for a good time. Being a college athlete she tends to avoid drugs beyond maybe a pot brownie or cookie every once in a while but she'll drink socially. Dani doesn't like to lose control so she's usually the designated driver but she's perfectly capable of wild'n out without getting drunk or high. She likes touching, cuddling, and teasing and has a habit of ignoring personal space bubbles if she knows you even a little bit. She also has a secret nerdy streak that peeks out at random times.

History: Dani was born to two middle class parents who worked all the time to support their family. Most times they worked late so it usually fell to her to look after her younger sister growing up and as a result she learned to be responsible but make good use of her personal time to live it up to the fullest. She was into sports growing up, finally settling on soccer in high school and since she did a good job keeping her grades up she was accepted into college on a sports scholarship where she majors in sports medicine while playing soccer.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, playing soccer, playing video games, solving puzzles, reading science fiction
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

AribethAmkiir

Interested if things were even plot and sex.

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

ElvenKitten

I'd be interested if there's still space  ;D

Name: Emma Wilson
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but still in denial about it
Appearance: Emma is 5'4 and slim with brown hair and soft blue eyes. She tends to dress smartly but with a lot of bright colours.
Personality: Emma can seem a little serious and reserved at times but is generally easy to get along with. Being an exchange student from England she finds College life in America a little strange but is willing to adapt gosh darn it! She's a little conflicted in regards to her attraction to other women due to her strict upbringing.
History: Emma was born to two upper class parents and spent most of her childhood at a strict catholic boarding school. When she told her parents she wanted to study abroad they were a little concerned but she convinced them that she was responsible enough to look after herself.  She Majors in Computer Sciences
Hobbies: Video games, Music, reading science fiction and fantasy and cosplay.

Kokaine

So yeah, this definitely needs some sort of at least basic plot. I'm all for smut--hence my sheet above xD--but my interest will wane if there's nothing to keep things moving at least a little bit.

My O/Os

ElvenKitten

Maybe some sort of competition or game?

Hercinia

Hi, is this game still going ahead? If so, is there any more space?  :P

ElvenKitten

Kokaine

I haven't heard from the OP but... I wouldn't be opposed to getting something going with this if others are still interested.

My O/Os

Usani

I wouldn't object if someone wanted to start something up.  :)

Dashenka

I'm up for this but I do not want to lead or GM the game :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Kokaine

How about a Spring Break cruise? Or a road trip?

My O/Os

Usani

Dashenka

I like both ideas although I would prefer a roadtrip.. but if we go on a cruise... I'll gladly join

Usani

Yeah I could go either way it really doesnt matter.

Kokaine

Alright... well, I guess it depends on how much plot we want.

Road trips can go bad easily, so there's a lot of plot potential there and the girls would be together quite a bit...

The cruise is wide open so unless they're all already friends there's nothing to say they hang around each other... unless they all get booked into the same cabin?

Honestly I like the road trip idea just a bit better but I'm up for either.

My O/Os

Usani

Yeah you're right, road trip is open for a lot more plot!

Kokaine

Okay... how about one of the girls puts up a flyer on campus about a spring break road trip and mentions being willing to take up to 4-5 other girls (only) along if they split the cost of food, gas, and whatever else might be needed? I can have Dani (my girlie up above) be the one to have posted the flyer.

also, any ideas for where they might be headed and where they are coming from?

My O/Os

Dashenka

Would we have like.. two cars? A minivan? A campervan?

I'm not from the US but I know a bit about geography. Is it possible to travel from the east to the west (or vice versa) in a springbreak? How long is a springbreak in the first place? :D

A cruise would also be rather expensive for some students....

Kokaine

Depends on how long their spring break is... some schools only get one week, others get two.

They could probably go cross country and back in two weeks while having time to stop and check out a few things and take their time.

My O/Os

Visna

I'm interested. I'll keep an eye on things.  :-)

Usani

I'm looking forward to this, can't wait!

ElvenKitten

Dashenka

Any imput? Idea wise? How did they get together? Where are they going? I like the idea of some girl organizing it and inviting 4 or 5 others to join.

Visna

This would just be my preference, but I'd love for the vacation to heavily involve beaches. The group could rent a beach house, and bikinis are wonderful.

Usani

I like that idea too!  I think it would be awesome for the beach to be clothing optional as well.  ;)

Visna

While it would, that would be a bit unrealistic if most of the girls didn't even know one another. Seems too slutty (although awesome).

Usani

Yeeeah good point lol.  My mind tends to wonder way too much. 

Hercinia

I love the direction this is going, I'm going to put up a character sheet and let you guys decide if you need me/her or not.  ;D

Hercinia

Name: Jessica Kincaid

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious, preferring women and unsure about men.

Appearance: 'One of the guys' ironically, prefers dark, tomboy clothing; sleeveless vests, cargo pants, jeans, bandannas, sneakers and sometimes leather... but rarely. 5'7 with ever changing hair colors, and some 'hidden' piercings.

Personality: Can quickly alternate between sleepy, mopey and ecstatic, leading some to question her mental health. In truth though, Jessica is just very in touch with her emotions, she may hold them back at times, but they are always present and in force. Enjoys pranks from both ends, enjoys daring friends to do stupid, often pointless things for her own amusement. Sometimes quick to anger, but also quick to make up; generally likes to keep drama at a distance.

History: In the middle of 4 brothers and no sisters, her parents often let the boy's activities take president over Jessica's which is what started her tomboy persona. She felt she had to act like one of the guys to fit in and get some attention from her parents, this involved sports, play-fighting and drumming. Although starting as a way to fit in, this fast became enjoyable to Jessica and became who she truly was.

Hobbies & Interests: philosophy, metal/punk music, athletics (sprints), politics.

Usani

Oh my god Hercinia I'm on loooove with your character, she is hot!   ;)

Hercinia

Usani

She looks like one of my favorite lesbian female performers!  :P

Hercinia

I can't say I really follow her professionally, but I do like her a lot, she seems cool.

Usani

Hercinia

Usani

Nope I've never heard of her, No there is a female duo called 'God-dess and She' and she looks like 'God-dess' to me.  :P

Hercinia

Oh, ha. I've never heard of those two, so I guess we're even then.

SanguinePuppet

This story looks great to me! I've been craving something like this for a while, so I would love to partake if you'll take me!

Hercinia

Do we have a GM? I heard that the original has left, or has been absent for a few weeks?

Usani

Should I repost my character sheet since it's all the way on the top of the first page?

Usani

Dashenka

I think Kokaine and me sort of agreed to co-gm this, depending on the number of players. A road trip to the beach sounds fun. If we follow Kokaine's idea of her character spreading leaflets around to find girls to join her, it's possible they don't know eachother I guess.

Please do post your character sheet again Usani, just so we know who's up for playing and who is not. :)

Usani

Alrighty!  ;D

Name- Ashley Nichole

Age-20

Sexual Orientation-Lesbian

Appearance-5’2 and 115lbs.  Tongue pierced, Japanese symbol tattoo on her lower back meaning ‘Pride’.  She has long black hair with dark brown eyes.  She usually dresses pretty casual, jeans and a tank top nothing fancy really.

Background- Father was American, Mother was Japanese she lost both parents in a car accident when she was 13.  Her Aunt Melinda took her in and raised her.  Ashley has always been very open with her and Melinda is very supportive and knows about her sexuality.  Sadly Ashley never got the chance to tell her parents.

Personality- Pretty laid back once you get to know her.  Don’t let her appearance fool you though, she is very shy at first but once she becomes comfortable around someone she’s a talker!  She’s usually seen with earbuds in her ears listening to one of her favorite bands or artists.  She’s a huge music junkie, it’s what helped her cope with her parents death.  As of right now she’s attends an art school and is working on her degree in photography.  In her spare time she listens to music, does free lance photography, draws and sometimes paints.
Even with everything she does for fun and being in school she still has her own little habits.  But of course to her they’re the only thing to loosen her up a lot of times.  Her drug of choice is pot and she usually drinks when she’s partying with others but when she’s drunk she’s very touchy feely.  Usually she’s pretty calm and mellow when she’s high.

Favorite Music- Tatu, the Veronicas, Adele, God Des and She, The Cliks, Pink, Skrillex

ElvenKitten

Reposting mine too with some changes
Name: Emma Wilson
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but still in denial about it
Appearance: Emma is 5'4 and slim with blonde hair and blue eyes. She tends to wear video game and geek culture t shirts and in a lot of bright colours.
Personality: Emma can seem a little serious and reserved at times but is generally easy to get along with. Being an exchange student from England she finds College life in America a little strange but is willing to adapt gosh darn it! She's a little conflicted in regards to her attraction to other women due to her strict upbringing.
History: Emma was born to two upper class parents and spent most of her childhood at a strict catholic boarding school. When she told her parents she wanted to study abroad they were a little concerned but she convinced them that she was responsible enough to look after herself. She is a self confessed geek and enjoys coplaying as video game characters. She also has her own you tube gaming channel with a small mainly male (likely drooling) following. She Majors in Computer Sciences and wants to get into games development
Hobbies: Video games, Music, reading science fiction and fantasy and cosplay.

Hercinia

I love these characters!

Are we planning to stick with the original smut over story? or do guys prefer more of a balance?

Dashenka

Just curious...

What's not so great about Britain? :D

Hercinia

Quote from: Dashenka on April 13, 2013, 04:04:34 AM
Just curious...

What's not so great about Britain? :D

We have no sunlight here...       ;D

Dashenka

Haha I got sun here now... in London just a little bit though.. :D Moved here couple months ago from Moscow... absolutely baffled at how you people handle the snow and ice. Or don't handle... It's a bit of frozen water and the capital just stops working all together... stupendous.. other than that I'm really enjoying London so far :D

ElvenKitten

I'm near London and it's still cloudy  ;D

Hercinia

XD

I hate London, I'm not really a 'crowd girl'. I prefer my little town in south east, where nothing happens, but at least we can handle the snow  :P

Also... raining here

Dashenka

I came from the biggest city in Europe to the second biggest city in Europe :D Born and raised in a medium sized city in the frozen North though :)

Anyway.. going to walk the dog through Hyde Park.. see if she catches some squirrels.

Kokaine

Alright... So far it seems like the idea is a road trip. Since so many like the idea of including beach time I was thinking perhaps they are driving from somewhere on the west coast all the way to Daytona beach, Florida for some big spring break concert/party/beach bash/debauchery type thing. The drive from Los Angeles to Daytona can be made in under 2 days without major stops/delays so even if they stop and spend the night somewhere once or twice or stop to see some tourist thing or other they'll have plenty of time.

To keep the start simple my character, Dani, will have put up flyers looking for people who want to roll with her and see the sights and all that.
Feel free to have your characters know each other, know of each other, have slept together one night and never called back, or whatever you like. I don't think they all need to be absolute total strangers unless that just what everyone prefers. 

Also, in the interest of keeping things going, Dashenka or I will start up an OOC / Character thread and post up those characters that have been submitted already. We can hash out the last few kinks in the plot in the OOC. The sooner everyone gets their character in, the sooner we can start too.

My O/Os

Dashenka

One more thing... depending on the number of characters we have, we'd need multiple vehicles?

Kokaine

Can do two vehicles or one of those sexy 15 passenger vans :P

No one will be stuck driving the whole time either way though. I should point that out.

My O/Os

Kokaine

One last thing...

Do we want this under Light, Bondage, or NC?

My O/Os

Usani

Ooo maybe bondage?  Maybe some of the girl at least my character will be a little kinky.  :)

Hercinia

Although I generally prefer NC, I'd think this would be better as a bondage topic.  :-)

Dashenka

Ye some light bondage is best I think :)

Visna

What do you guys think?

Name: Sabrina Fukao (Born Fumiko Fukao)

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Appearance: Sabrina is slightly shorter than average, standing at around 5'3". Her body build is quite lithe. The exception to this is her chest which seems out of place due to her short stature, thin build, and ethnic stereotype. She has long, dark brown hair which she arranges in a variety of ways depending on her mood. Her parents were both Japanese, and she takes after her mother. She has sparkling, white teeth and a cute smile that are a result of her future professional dreams. She loves wearing clothes that reveal her curves, and she sometimes wears glasses.

Personality: Sabrina is extremely effervescent and hyper. She has never truly hated anybody, and she thinks holding grudges or having rivals are silly. Her personality matches her appearance and size; she is bubbly, loves attention, and flirtatious. Sabrina adores women, no matter their age or appearance, and she has a history of bedding a multitude of women. One of her darkest secrets is her diary in which she records every sexual experience she has ever had. She does this to not forget each smiling face of the girls she had slept with. Her view of sex as merely a means of physical pleasure is one of the reasons why she leads such a promiscuous life. She believes that the word slut is a compliment, since it means that she is connected and enjoying herself with many other human beings. She loves complimenting girls, talking in general, and speaking her mind.

History:
Sabrina and her mother moved to the United States when she was eight. Her parents had just been through a divorce that sparked from her father's adultery. Sabrina adapted well to her new surroundings, and she didn't have a problem fitting in. She had her name legally changed to Sabrina (which was her favorite choice). Her mother came out and ended up marrying another woman who served as Sabrina's step-mother. Sabrina grew up as a single-child, and she was very close to both of her mothers. When she grew into her teens, she found herself noticing the subtle, beautiful features of the girls around her. She came out to her parents and friends, and they supported her fully. Her parents were both irreligious, so Sabrina grew up with the notion that sex wasn't a bad thing. Her parents let her have girls over, knowing fully well that Sabrina's intentions were to sleep with them. They made a big impact on her future.

Although she often didn't seem smart, Sabrina was very intelligent. She skipped two grades and enrolled in university at the age of sixteen. Her parents were both involved in the field of business. Since Sabrina was also their only child, she was very well off. It was Sabrina's dream to be involved in some form of dentistry, but she also wanted to run her own business on top of things. She hit the books and was making her way through two majors by the age of eighteen.

Hobbies:
Music

• Sabrina loves a variety of genres from pop to rock.
  • Her favorite band of all time is Fall Out Boy.
  • She can sing and play the piano and guitar.
Video Games and Anime

• Contrary to her popularity, she still enjoys nerdy hobbies.
  • She has a slight interest in cosplaying, but she isn't sure how to get into it.
Women

• She loves all girls, and even has a strange interest in ugly and chubby ones.
  • She loves cocky girls and blondes in particular.
  • She loves asses.
Studies

• She loves dentistry, chemistry, and biology.
  • She loves business, economics, and political science.
  • She speaks Japanese, English, French, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese.

Dashenka

Usani

Yay! My character isn't the only Asian!  lol

Visna

Yeah, I felt as if the pool of characters was a bit white (minorities rock!). I wasn't sure if I wanted to play an Asian or black character, but I ended up choosing Asian.
Feel free to have your characters know each other, know of each other, have slept together one night and never called back, or whatever you like. I don't think they all need to be absolute total strangers unless that just what everyone prefers. 

I agree with this. I think we should form some historical relationships to make things more believable.

Usani

I think it would be fun if some of the characters knew eachother.  I was thinking the same thing after seeing a couple of new characters yesterday.  :)

Dashenka

Think we got 6 people interested so far. So six girls. If Sanguine is joining us, we got 7.

We all cram them in 1 van? Or we take two cars?

I think with your permission I'll set us up a character sheet soon ish.

Just an idea.. (let me know if I'm too OCD or pedantic :D) should we like, start the game with the girls meeting up at dinner or something and making a map? Since the girls are somehow related as friends or something, not everybody might know everybody as well, so a meeting would be a good idea (I think?).

Time and post wise, I think we need a bit of a time line and by having a map or something we can jump in time (backwards and forwards) to a specific place on the map. Does it make sense? Otherwise we'll all be waiting for two (or more) girls to finish a scene and from experience I've learned that can be a game killer.

Kokaine

Sorry... I completely passed out >.< Finishing up my girl now.

Also, I don't mind if they do dinner first. I know I would wanna kinda know who's riding with me for however many hours so that's a good idea.

The map idea... if you would like to handle that, go for it.
I'm thinking the game will not necessarily pause for certain scenes. If only two girls are having their private moment then I don't think there's a need to pause the entire game while we wait for them to finish.

My O/Os

Dashenka

I don't mean to pause the game. What I mean is.. The girls leave and on the first night they decide to stop at a cheap motel. Some ehm.. intercourse might occur.. you know.. booze, tired.. the things happen...

For the poor souls under us who don't get a bit of the action... we want to move on to the next morning and sort of move on but the other girls would like to finish their... you know.. intercourse. We can just move on, they can finish their scene and catch up to the rest who moved on. Not sure if I explain it right but it suddenly sounds extremely complicated :D

Kokaine

No I got what you mean, and yeah, I would keep going. They can continue their sexy time and then catch up (or post to both scenes if they can keep up). A lot of games I'm in have a private thread and sex scenes are automatically pulled out of the flow of the game and moved to that thread just so its out of the way. I dunno if that would work here, depends on the amount of smut going on I guess :P

My O/Os

Usani

So are we just deciding which character we're riding with or how is that working?

Dashenka

Well 6 girls could all fit in a minivan I guess... something like this

Kokaine

My O/Os

Kokaine

Name: Daniella Ochoa

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a very very strong preference for women (homoflexible is probably more precise)

Appearance: Dani is 5'8" tall and weighs around 132 lbs with brown eyes and dark brown hair. She has 3 piercings in each ear (2 lobe, 1 cartilage each), a tiny nose stud, a tattoo of a pair of Queens (playing cards) low on her abdomen and another of a snake around her ankle and foot. She tends to dress casual for comfort and ease of movement but also has a habit of shedding clothes quickly when not in public. She cleans up well when she need to.

Personality: Laid-back, playful, affectionate, active... Dani knows how to be serious when its time to be serious but similarly when its time to have fun she's all about the fun. She's easy to get along with as she usually kinda goes with the flow and usually always up for a good time. Being a college athlete she tends to avoid drugs beyond maybe a pot brownie or cookie every once in a while but she'll drink socially. Dani doesn't like to lose control so she's usually the designated driver but she's perfectly capable of wild'n out without getting drunk or high. She likes touching, cuddling, and teasing and has a habit of ignoring personal space bubbles if she knows you even a little bit. She also has a secret nerdy streak that peeks out at random times.

History: Dani was born to two middle class parents who worked all the time to support their family. Most times they worked late so it usually fell to her to look after her younger sister growing up and as a result she learned to be responsible but make good use of her personal time to live it up to the fullest. She was into sports growing up, finally settling on soccer in high school and since she did a good job keeping her grades up she was accepted into college on a sports scholarship where she majors in sports medicine while playing soccer.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, playing soccer, playing video games, solving puzzles, reading science fiction, poker!

Ons & Offs: See players or ask

My O/Os

Usani

I modified my character profile so people can see the info.

Kokaine

Alright... all characters that have been posted here have been moved over to the OOC so if you make changes then just make sure you let me know so I can update it.

We have 5 up so far. All that's left is Dashenka and SanguinePuppet (if she's still in) and that will give us a total of 7.

Feel free to work out whatever connections in the OOC.

My O/Os

Usani

Yay!  I can't wait to get started!  ;D

Hercinia

Me neither, I've nearly done an entirely F/F group  ;D

Usani

Lol I won't lie after seeing your character page, I hope mine hooks up with yours! XD

Lithium

If you chicks have room for one more, I'd love to join in.

Hercinia

Quote from: Usani on April 14, 2013, 01:01:11 AM
Lol I won't lie after seeing your character page, I hope mine hooks up with yours! XD

I wouldn't be at all supprised if they did  ;)

Quote from: Lithium on April 14, 2013, 01:11:04 AM
If you chicks have room for one more, I'd love to join in.

Personally I'd love you to join us, but I don't know what our GMs would say  :-\
We have one gal who may, or may not be joining, but anythings possible I guess...

Usani

Dashenka

Just give us a character sheet Lithium.. we'll take it from there. No problem with two cars driving... I'll make my character after I had a proper cup of tea...

Dashenka

We needed more blondes... so I made one :D

How are you girls with the idea of having two cars if we get more than 6 characters in?

Hercinia

Love your character Dashenka!

Two cars would be fine by me  :-)

Tamhansen

Question. Are you only accepting female writers? Because I have a girl that would fit this game perfectly, but I understand if people would feel uncomfortable with a male writer. I hope they don't though.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Lithium

Name: Genevieve Rochefort, or Genie

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Genie is 5'4", around 120 lbs. with blue eyes and natural light brown hair that she keeps mostly lightened to blond other than the first couple of inches starting from the roots. She has dozens of tattoos spread across her neck, chest, arms, thighs, calves and feet; the majority of them are just things that she likes and finds aesthetically pleasing like hearts, stars, skulls, butterflies, flowers, scrollwork, etc. She also has her earlobes pierced for plugs, two tiny diamond studs on either side of her nose, a nose ring and a barbell through her tongue. Her clothing style is pretty casual and not too remarkable, although she will dress up more for special occasions and has an affinity for underwear and lingerie of all sorts.

Genie

Personality: Despite what most people would assume based on first impressions, she's not actually that weird. Being independent and doing what she likes are two things about Genie that go hand in hand. She can be a bit whimsical and easily distracted at times and generally doesn't take every day stuff too seriously. She loves exploring, discovering things and just generally making herself and her friends feel good. Although she does pretty well whether she's on her own or in a crowd, Genie actually leans towards being slightly more on the introverted side, but she also has an exhibitionist side to her which comes out regularly enough. Her body modifications are a pretty obvious example of that.

History: Genevieve was born and raised in Quebec but moved to the States when it was time for her to go to college, feeling like she needed a change of scenery and more room to grow away from her home town. Both of her parents were relatively free-spirited, a trait which she clearly inherited, so they agreed to let her go and everything was done on good terms, she didn't leave because of any sort of problem. Perhaps ironically, the move and the change of living on her own inspired her so much that she soon dropped out of school where she was studying fine arts in favor of doing her own thing and pursuing her career right away.

She's an independent artist who makes ends meet by selling prints and paintings in small local galleries as well as over the internet and doing the occasional commissioned job when she can land one. Although it's not really something that she'd like to do full-time, Genie's also modeled a few times for some minor alternative magazines, but it's more for fun and because it's an out of the ordinary experience than anything else. Recently, she's been learning how to do airbrushing, which might be something that she'd like to pursue professionally.

Hobbies: Traveling, drawing/painting, karaoke, music (metal, trip-hop, pop, ambient), collecting lingerie, window shopping, baking deserts, playing poker, tattoos, cars or bikes with crazy custom paint jobs and gazing at clouds.

Dashenka

Quote from: Katataban on April 14, 2013, 04:22:45 AM
Question. Are you only accepting female writers? Because I have a girl that would fit this game perfectly, but I understand if people would feel uncomfortable with a male writer. I hope they don't though.

I'm okay with it. Not sure about the others. We are getting to a number of players where it's becoming too much though. So up to the others.

Hercinia

I don't mind male writers, but I agree that we are getting a few to many players. I'd prefer not to go over 10...

Kokaine

Err.... I don't care about male writers but I agree were' getting a bit full.

I'm gonna say Katataban (**as long as none of the other girls are upset by having a male writer**) and SanguinePuppet are it. No more.
And even if they choose not to make a character recruitment is still closed. We have 7 now, and with them it would be 9 >.<

So everyone should use the OOC from now on to discuss things. The quicker we get the kinks worked out, the sooner we can begin.

My O/Os

Tamhansen

considering you're all saying it's pretty full, I'll just step back and look for another game. Thank you anyway, and have loads of fun in your game.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.