Den of Desire

Started by UndisclosedDesires7, February 15, 2020, 01:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndisclosedDesires7

Welcome!

(Check second post in this thread to see more ideas!)

Well hello and thank you very much for stopping in to come and visit yet another thread, I promise you this certainly isn't the best one out there but it sure as hell won't be the worst either. (I hope)

So I might as well cover a little about me to kick things off and set a nice, lovely mood. Excuse the poor formatting, maybe I'll get around to making this look pretty and eloquent one day but I wouldn't bet on that.

I'm quite easy going and always down for a discussion about things, whether that be about themes, plots, world events, how my cat annoys me every single day… I don't mind at all. I like to think of myself as a fairly considerate and thoughtful person who is quite empathetic. So I'm always fond of having some OOC chatter alongside my writing partners. Though if you're more a private person that would like to remain more secretive that's fine too.

I've been writing for quite a while at this point. Am I the best or an expert that can recount a million words and all the elaborate meanings behind them or write out some bizarre story at the speed of Stephen King? Not a chance. But I do consider myself decent enough at writing and I am always looking to improve, try out some new things and get feedback on work and areas.

For some specifics when it comes to writing out a story, I'll usually go with third person, past or present tense. Post length is at times hard to measure, sometimes a specific point in a story will call for an abundance of paragraphs while sometimes maybe just a few, especially if it's focusing in on some dialog and inner monologues. For frequency, that's hard to measure as well. At times I'll be busy or need to find the mood. Typically it can be daily or every few days or it could fall onto once a week or so. I do only work with MxF pairings with myself playing the male or female roles. I thoroughly enjoy long term orientated stories with plenty of development.

For what interests me in a story, well I have to say I can be fairly diverse. I'm typically quite fond of modern settings with realistic themes but that doesn't mean I'm not game to try out some grandiose fantasy, whacky sci-fi, some odd supernatural or even fandoms. I'm happy with playing different types of characters and exploring different kinks, from some sweet romantic love tale to some dark and depraved events.

I do have to admit I have a certain affinity for more dark themed elements if I'm being honest. There's something oddly nice about exploring fucked up, toxic, broken characters. Quite an odd telling about me personally I guess aha. But I like themes of mental health, addictions, abuse, trauma, sexism, racism, classism, corruption, objectification, rape… I think that paints a pretty decent picture of my messed up mind but hey, I'm also down for other stuff as mentioned earlier!

In terms of things that make an ideal partner for me.

-Someone that is down to discuss and brainstorm a plot first before jumping in. I enjoy both of us taking the time to discuss things out and weave out a decent outline in which we are both happy, excited and comfortable with what we have talked about.

-Ideas! Similar to the point prior in a way but I'd like someone to come at me with scenarios, thoughts, themes and elements that they would love to incorporate. It's quite good with two enthusiastic people bouncing ideas off each other rather than one person doing all the work.

- Someone that is a coherent and a detailed enough writer. As mentioned, I'm no savant in the writing field and do this just as a hobby and for fun but am looking for someone that knows their way around the ins and outs of writing.

Kink List Link - F-list - Warning

The kink list is certainly not written in stone. Feel free to ask me about certain kinks you may have or want to focus on.

"Bad Girl"

As usual, Billie left the school building much more speedily, than she had entered it.
The day, so far at least, had been shit. But that wasn't really a surprise. Sometimes it seemed to her, that her whole life was on a slowly, but steadily spiraling downhill.
If pressured to mark the point, where it got really bad, she probably would have named two dates: The day her father lost his job and the day where he (and the rest of the world) had noticed her tits.
Her family had always been on the lower end of the social ladder, but after her dad was laid off, his lack of income, paired with a gambling habit that got slowly out of hand, had made things worse.

It also ment, that he spent a lot more time at home...Enough time, to ogle Billie. Or at least certain parts of her.

On a vague, theoretical level, she was aware that her body (that poetically inclined people might have called "voluptuous") was something someone could be proud off. And the looks of obvious envy in the eyes of her female classmates seemed to support that idea. Yet, she would have preferred not to be the target of the kind of looks she got all too often.

The rest of her appearance of course, was rarely the source of envy. Neither her (mostly second-hand) clothes, carefully picked to cover as much of her as possible, without looking like an amish-girl, nor the blue dyed hair or her face, that seemed to be the epitome of "You would be prettier, if you smiled more often".

Quickly, the girl jumped down the stairs, pulled a pack of cigarettes out of the old army jackett she had thrown over, to hide the curves her tanktop failed spectaculary to conceal, and then strode leisurely towards the street, where she dropped her backpack under a tree, lit her cigarette and waited.

Corey had offered to pick her up after school and, by god, she could use some wanted attention today. After an uncomfortable breakfast, an abyssmal schoolday with teachers who either stared at her chest or berated her about her slipping grades (or both), she desperately needed something to calm down. Also she liked to avoid getting home before her mother returned from one of the three jobs she had to do.
Better to spent the day literally anywhere else, than alone with her dad.

So Billie stood there, leaning against the tree, smoking and looking for her boyfriends car.

Billie watched as Corey pulled on up. She had mixed feelings about seeing him today. The whole day had been a complete shit-show. Her dad had been nagging her about getting a job. And her mother was barley home to say anything. The woman is too busy screwing her boss. Sooner or later the truth would come out. It always does. Aside from that, she was not doing too well in one of her classes. Mr. Williams suggested she stay after school once a week to catch up. She didn’t want to but she needed that class to graduate.

She flicked her cigarette and walked on over. “Hey.” She opened the door and got in. “It was fine.” She shrugged, placing her back pack by her feet. Corey was an odd person. He would reach out then pull away. Their relationship wasn’t stable. But she liked him. He was not some highschool boy who looked away when they talked to you. No, he was a nice change of pace. Maybe that’s why she liked being around him. Of course it sucked when he went off to work. But he liked to keep busy.

She couldn’t wait to graduate and get away from this hell hole. Away from her so called parents. She wasn’t sure if Corey would still be around when she graduated? It would be nice if he was. But she didn’t have high hopes. She took a deep breath, looking over at him. “Your place?” She asked, giving him a small smile. Maybe they could start a movie and actually finish it this time. But it would hard if his roommate was around. She didn’t talk to him much. He was too cocky. It was annoying, but she dealt with it.

-----

So this story idea is revolving around a young, maybe high school aged alternative/goth type girl. She's from a poor, abusive home and is struggling to get by. I'd like to explore her life, maybe going through her downwards spiral and she can't help but get abused and used by her father, her older boyfriend, his friends, a teacher, drug dealer. Feel free to bring me more characters idea and flesh out the ones I have. Also think an addiction to sex and drinking, drugs will occur.

"Can I Borrow Your Wife?"
Can I Borrow Your Wife?

Dean admired his wife Billie as she slipped into her comfy pyjamas. He often wondered how he had ended up with such an attractive woman. He wasn’t bad looking in fact many would have called him handsome. At 27 he was tall and trim from regular running, with mousy brown hair and a bright friendly face that put people at ease. The reason he was so surprised that a beautiful woman like Billie had married him was that he’d never been much good with women in the past. His problem was he was always so enamoured of them that he could never play it cool. He was so excited by beautiful women that he got flustered when trying to be anything more than their friend.

He had had a semi serious girlfriend and even a very drunk one night stand before he met Billie in his third year of Uni. They met through a mutual friend and really clicked. She had been with someone else when they met. Dean theorised that this was why he got on with her so easily as he didn’t see a relationship happening so he hung out with her as a friend and never felt the pressure of having to come on to her.

Her relationship didn’t last and one fateful night they hooked up at a house party. Billie had decided that she was going to have him that night and came on to him so aggressively that he didn’t have a chance to get jittery before they were already doing it. That was it. From then on they hung out and fucked and come the end of Uni he got a flat and she moved in while she finished her final year.

Living together was a breeze and it was without hesitation that he proposed and she accepted with tears in her eyes. She had never expected to be a young bride but equally she always thought she was going to end up with jerks like the guys she had always been with before. She couldn’t imagine finding a man who she loved spending time with as much as Dean.

Billie was 25 and had long straight blonde hair that had darkened as he became an adult from the bright blonde of her childhood but she had highlights in that kept it looking bright. She was on the shorter side of average height and very slim. As a kid she had always looked like a pencil but she’d been a bit of a tomboy and had given neighbourhood boys back as good as they gave. Now as an adult she had a model’s physique with B cup breasts that looked large on her frame. Her legs were long and slender and her thighs had a little gap in between even when her knees were touching and a pert behind that guys always called cute.

Despite her figure she was healthy and ate well but that energy she had had as a kid had continued into her adult years. She loved to run with Dean but also hit the gym regularly and swam at least once per week. Back at Uni she had been a club monster and was out dancing two or three times per week. She had also burned a lot of her energy at that time with sex.

Billie was the opposite of Dean in that regard. Her tomboy personality had led her to get on well with boys and she quickly found that boys were attracted to girls who could play along with their games. Mixed with her natural good looks she found that she was never short of male attention and from the point of losing her virginity she had enjoyed sex but she avoided relationships. They got in the way and jealousy was such a pain to deal with so she kept it casual.

That was until she met Dean. She had just broken away from a guy who was trying to get clingy and needed a new cock to help her forget him. She had been getting on with Dean and when the opportunity arose to bed him she jumped on it. She’d seen him try to chat up girls and he was hopeless so she took the initiative.

The following morning they hung out and did it again. The sex was nice. Not mind blowing but good. It wasn’t the sex though, she just felt comfortable with him in a way she had never felt before. For once she was just as interested in just being with him than partying.

After a year together he asked her to move in after he got a job and it just seemed right. It had probably saved her education as well. Being in a committed relationship in a flat away from the partying allowed her to knuckle down and get some work done and she came away with a good degree but whereas Dean had gone straight into a good position in the accounts department of a good company her marketing degree wasn’t helping her out so much.

Eventually she landed a part time reception gig for an office complex. She knew she had got the job because she was pretty and had flirted with the interviewer as it had nothing to do with her qualifications but it was bringing in enough to cover her own expenses and give at least a little to the flat but things were tighter than they would have liked and she was constantly on the lookout for something she had trained in or at least a better pay-check.

She climbed into bed with her man and he held his arm out so she could rest her head on his chest. “I’ve got to drop the car into the garage tomorrow” she said laden with meaning.

Dean knew what she was getting it “I know it needs a lot doing to it but we can cope. We are just going to have to spread the payment out a bit. We’ll be fine” he said as he stroked her silky hair.

“I could cancel my gym membership and run with you more” she said sleepily being lulled by his calming touch.

“Really my love we are going to be fine.” It was going to be tight but he was a budgeting master, they may have to shop frugally for the next month or so but they could do it. Just then his phone buzzed and he reached over to get it. Billie protested at the slight movement of his chest which disturbed her “Huh” he said as he read the message.

“What is it” said Billie lifting her head slightly.

“Nothing serious, it’s from Liam. It says he’s in the area soon and wants to meet up.”

--

Dean set the table while Billie did the cooking. He was looking forward to seeing Liam, without him Dean’s university life would have been pretty quiet and it was at his party that he had met Billie. The issue was that Liam had a very different view on the world to Dean and it sometimes caused a little friction.

This visit was a good example of that. Liam came from money and really had no concept of struggling to make ends meet. When Dean had called him to arrange meeting up Liam had instantly suggested going out to dinner and was throwing out restaurant names that Dean recognised as being pretty expensive. It had taken ages to convince him that they really couldn’t afford to eat out at all let alone in a fancy restaurant. Eventually he got it “A quiet night in sounds great” he had announced in his big exuberant way. I’ll bring the wine. I want to talk to you about something that might help with that money problem of yours.” Dean had pushed him for more details but he jovially refused to say more.

Liam was like that but Dean had always appreciated him being a counterfoil to his own quieter, more nervous personality and had always let himself get swept up by his charisma. It had gotten them into trouble a few times which Dean now viewed as some of his fondest memories.

In return Dean was always there when Liam needed to knuckle down and do some work. It turned out that Liam’s parents were pretty strict. They had made him go to university to study accountancy to teach him fiscal responsibility and while he loved to party and was certainly a ladies man, he also respected/feared his parents enough that he needed to do well. He would come, cap in hand to Dean asking for help on one subject or another and Dean would help him. Liam always had the good grace to take it seriously at those times and then after the test, essay or presentation was over he would drag Dean out for more fun and hi-jinx. After university they had lost touch a little as Dean focussed on work and Liam began whatever enterprise he had been working at.

There was a knock on the door and Dean rushed over to answer it. There he was, arms outstretched ready to hug and Dean found himself pulled into a hard, manly embrace. Liam’s mother was Middle Eastern and his father was Scandinavian this had resulted in a son well above the average height with broad shoulders. His features were more on the European side but he had the black hair and tanned skin from his mother's side. His father would joke that he had kidnapped his mother on a Viking raid and there was definitely something of the Viking about Liam.

Liam came in and greeted Billie with a cheer as he picked her up and turned around with her nearly knocking things over in their modest apartment. Billie squealed and laughed at the big oaf and she punched him on the arm before going on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek and saying “Hello Liam, good to see you.” The couple fussed around setting out dinner as Liam opened the no doubt expensive wine he had brought with him and they sat down to dinner.

Nobody mentioned the thing that Liam had wanted to discuss because they were too busy catching up and by the end of the meal they were one bottle of wine down and well on the way to polishing off the second. Liam was largely unaffected and Billie was holding it well but Dean was starting to move from merry to pissed. He really didn’t drink much these days as he saw it as an unnecessary expense but Billie still drank semi regularly.

They had moved over to the living area and were slouched on comfortable chairs. Liam in an armchair and Billie was reclining against Dean on the sofa. Liam leaned forward after a natural break in the conversation and looked serious “I have something I need to discuss with you guys” he said. “I have a big favour to ask and if it’s too much please say, I won’t be offended.”

Billie and Dean looked at each other with concern the effects of the wine lessened by the shift in tone. “What is it buddy” asked Dean.

Liam sighed and ran his hands over his face “I would like to borrow Billie” he announced.

“Borrow her for what?” asked Dean.

“I would like Billie to be my girlfriend.”

They stared at him blankly.

“I should say I would like her to pretend to be my girlfriend” corrected Liam.

The couple nearly spat out their wine when he first said it but once he clarified it Billie laughed “Why do you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend?”

“Yea bud’ I think we need a bit more context here.”

“It’s my damn parent’s dude. I’m busy trying to set up my own businesses but they are on at me about settling down and finding a steady girl.”

That made sense to Dean. He had met Liam’s parents. His dad was strict about money and responsibility but pretty easy going about most other things. His mother was pretty conservative and didn’t like his loose behaviour with women. She barely tolerated him wanting to be an entrepreneur preferring he had followed a more traditional route like Dean and she wanted him married or at the very least to stop playing around and to find a nice girl to be with and not the party girls he usually dated if he saw them more than once that was. “What are they wanting?” Dean asked.

“My big sister is getting married and my mum has been worse than ever” said Liam. “To shut her up I told her I was seeing a nice girl. That was fine for a few days but then she was pestering me for details and a picture so I went through my phone to find a picture of me with a girl to send her but none of them were particularly appropriate.”

“Oh I can see where this is going” said Billie sitting up and leaning forward.

Liam made eye contact and gave a guilty shrug but continued the story. “I found a picture of me with a nice girl who was dressed nicely and didn’t have too much makeup on who I looked relaxed and happy with. It was you from that garden party Jeff threw a couple of years ago so I sent her that. My god was she delighted and there were so many questions and, well, because I knew you so well I just used you as a template and told her all about you. So now we have this big pre wedding planning party to go to and I really need a date and maybe for the wedding?” His voice went up as he winced while making his request.

There was a pregnant pause where nobody said anything. Dean was fighting the alcohol to make sense of this stupid request but he was snapped out of it when Billie burst out laughing. “You stupid bastard” she said while laughing “I can’t believe you put yourself in these situations. Just tell her we broke up, probably because you cheated on me with a stripper.”

“I would but she is being a nightmare. She won't leave me alone and I am trying to set up some businesses that she wouldn’t strictly approve of. A lovely girlfriend for her to fawn over will distract her long enough that I can get things running and hopefully she doesn’t find out but if she does and persuades my dad to cut me off it won’t matter because I’ll be solvent. It’s only the wedding and a couple of meetups, please” he begged putting his hands together and giving them both puppy dog eyes which he managed to do very well considering his size.

Dean’s head was fuzzy with wine and he couldn’t quite get it “So you take Billie to meet your family and pass her off as your girlfriend until after the wedding?”

“That’s the gist of it” confirmed Liam.

Dean rubbed his temples “Exactly how far does she have to go to prove it?”

Liam laughed “Yes I get your point. I don’t think my parents are expecting a leaked sex tape if that’s what you are getting at but yes we would have to be comfortable with casual contact and maybe even share a kiss and definitely share a room.” Liam could see that Dean looked uncomfortable. “If you think of it as an acting job which it kind of is, then it’s not eleven as much as a lot of actors do in films” he added trying to persuade him. “I’d consider it like a job too. I’d be taking up your spare time Billie so I’d pay you.”

“Doesn't that kind of make me a bit like a whore?” asked Billie seriously.

“Or like an actress” Liam reiterated with a cheeky grin.

Dean turned to Billie and asked “What do you think about all this?”

“Honestly I think Liam is a silly prick for getting himself in this situation,” she said exasperated “but I was looking for another job to fill in between my current one and I could think of worse jobs.” She sighed, leaned back and crossed her arms “In theory I’m happy to do it but I’m not sure you are” she gestured to Dean.

“What do you mean?” he asked, a little hurt.

“I mean men have delicate egos’ and I am not prepared to risk damaging our marriage for a little cash. If you think you can deal with me disappearing for a couple of nights with another man and you’ll have no idea what we are up to then go ahead. If you can’t take it then just say no and I’ll find another job.”

Dean went quiet as he thought. All eyes were on him but he wasn’t aware of their stares as he searched his feelings. He wanted to help his friend and they needed some extra income. These were good enough reasons to say yes. What was Billie thinking questioning his confidence in her and Liam? Did she think he didn’t trust her? Still, those things she said did give him pause…

"The Dangers of a Stripper Wife"
John thought himself the luckiest man in the world.

John had never been one to drop a lot of money in a strip club, but recently went with some friends, and had made a genuine friend out of one of the dancers, a lovely blonde with the stage name Azure.

He had been a gentleman and kept his hands to himself, he had not paid her for a lapdance or a private dance, but had just talked to her when she stopped by.

John was tall and in shape, 6'2" and around 215 pounds, and was twenty-five years old. He was a decent looking guy, he didn't date ugly women, but this dancer was something else. He had never seen anyone so beautiful.

Her eyes, her smile, her facial structure, not to mention her body, all as perfect as he had ever seen. She had the voice of an angel, and was a student in college and had better grades than he did, so she was a very engaging person to talk to.

This dancer was not a big woman, maybe 5'3", but she had healthy curves, she probably weighed 115 to 120 pounds. And her curves were all in the right places. She probably had breast implants, but they were not that big, perfect for her body shape, and simply looked perfect. She wasn't just out of his league, she was out of everyone's league.

They spoke a few times here and there, and surprisingly, she gave him her number at the end of the night along with her real name Jennifer. He didn't expect that, but it was welcome.

They met for coffee a few days later and had a really good time. Jennifer was funny, and a fun person to be around. She had walked to the coffee shop, and John offered to drive her home, which she accepted. Before he got the engine started she leaned over and kissed him, deeply. Her lips tasted great, and she was a very good kisser.

They made out heavily, with her hand finding his groin, and his hand finding her breasts. John squeezed and fondled her full breasts, and she didn't complain when he exposed one of her breasts and briefly sucked on it. Her breast was amazing, big and firm, with a beautiful little nipple.

As they kissed, her hand deftly extracted his dick from his pants, and she began giving him a handjob. Soon she leaned down and sucked his dick in his car right in the parking lot of the coffee shop, unafraid of anyone seeing her it seemed. He had a powerful orgasm fairly quickly, barely able to give her any warning that he was close. She was that good with a dick in her mouth.

She looked at him and smiled, and went right back to work on his dick. When he came she never slowed down, looking up at him and smiling after swallowing his cum. This young woman was amazing and beautiful, even with a little cum on the corner of her mouth.

That having gone well, they met again for dinner, and she gave him another blowjob. They met another night for drinks and then fucked the night away on her sofa when he took her home. He wore a condom, but she sucked his dick after he came, and she seemed to truly enjoy it. It was a glorious experience for him. She had the beauty of a princess, but she was downright dirty in bed.

She was as amazing in bed as she seemed to be in every other part of her life. She was limber, athletic, and uninhibited. He had never had a better fuck, and her energy seemed to be limitless. She never got tired, and never seemed to lack the flexibility for anything.

Jennifer talked dirty, she sucked his dick with such enthusiasm that it blew his mind, and while she had him wear a condom, she didn't shy away from his cum.

She let him take off the condom and cum on her beautiful breasts, a wonderful set of c-cup implants. Not too big, not too small, and a realistic feel and shape. And he got to see them covered in his cum, and then he would get to enjoy her cleaning up his cock, enjoying the last of his seed.

She lovingly licked, kissed and sucked the tip of his cock as it softened, an experience he had never experienced and had never expected. It was like she was straight out of a porno, she was without sexual inhibition.

They started dating, and she started sharing her life with John. They started working out together a couple of times a week, but she hit the gym more than he could make the time for with his sometimes erratic work schedule.

She was younger than he was, nearing her twentieth birthday, and the almost six-year age gap wasn't that big a thing to them.

Jennifer got him to start eating healthier and prepared most of their dinners at her apartment, and she had an incredible kitchen. Her diet was carefully planned to say the least.

They spent a lot of nights together when she wasn't working, and fucked like their plane was going down. Jennifer was insatiable, like a hungry predator in bed. Well in the shower, in the car, on the sofa, everywhere. She was sexually hungry everywhere.

She enjoyed fucking like nobody he had ever even heard of, and her body was so perfect he felt like he was fucking a pornstar in any position they could come up with. She sucked his cock almost every day, but she put effort into it he had never seen before. She sucked his balls, she deep throated him, and she seemed to enjoy the taste of his cum.

But Jennifer did not enjoy him performing oral sex on her, she rarely let John do it, and when he did it she didn't let it last very long. John enjoyed pleasing women, but people are allowed to have their hang-ups, he didn't push it.

Soon, Jennifer invited John to move in with her, and out of his roommate's apartment, which we was very happy to do. Every friend of his that saw her loved her, for her beauty as well as her positive demeanor, and her sense of humor.

On the nights that Jennifer worked in the club, she would get home after 3 am, and she was never interested in sex when she got home. John understood. Jennifer had a very sexual job, where she flirted and engaged with people sexually for an entire shift, he could see her wanting a break afterward. If you make cookies all day long, you probably don't have them for dessert.

Some of his friends warned him about dating a stripper, but John didn't worry, she seemed to not have any of the "daddy issues" he heard of, and there was no way that a person as obsessed with health as she was used drugs. She didn't seem to have any obvious flaws at all, John knew they existed, but he didn't see them.

After a couple of months of living together, John started asking Jennifer if they could have sex without a condom and she wasn't interested. It wasn't a discussion, it was a hard no.

The condoms were going to stay a part of their lovemaking, and John was going to have to be ok with it.

From time to time John would visit her at work, but she was very clear with him to keep his distance, as the dancers were not allowed to bring boyfriends to work. They were to always seem available, and management did not want any hassles with jealousy in their house.

So when John would go he would stay out of sight and didn't worry when he saw men touch his beautiful girlfriend. When she performed a lap dance he would see men grope her, grabbing more of her ass and breasts than he thought allowed, but it was a part of her job. She seemed to like it, but that was probably just her making a living.

He saw men follow her back to the private dance booths, with Jennifer leading them by the hand and seeing the men come out with some of the biggest smiles one could imagine. But he knew there were rules. John had never had one of those dances, but he had heard the bouncers would just about kill someone for putting their hands on a stripper.

He saw her kiss other dancers, both on the floor and on the stage when she danced with them, but he knew it was just a show they put on. Lipstick lesbian was the phrase he heard, it didn't mean anything. Just strippers in a sexual job being sexy.

John didn't worry too much about any of this, as he knew she was coming home to him afterward, and he accepted the life she was in, she was doing this for a living before he had ever met her. And Jennifer had chosen him.

John saw some truly rich men at that club, who threw money at Jennifer. Some of which he saw get out of cars like Ferraris and Lamborghinis. They had true wealth, but she had chosen him, and she kept coming home to him, every night.

He really liked Jennifer, and he understood what she was doing in using her body to pay for school, which carried crushing debt for most. It was an investment in herself and one he understood. She wasn't a prostitute, as many men he knew called strippers. Not his Jennifer, she came home to him at night and he knew she wasn't the type to cheat. Also, she was far too intelligent to let customers pay for sexual services.

Jennifer seemed like the perfect package deal, she had everything he could want. She was smarter than he was, charming, funny, and strikingly beautiful. She came from a similar Christian background, non-practicing the same as John, so that worked.

They laughed at the same jokes, enjoyed the same movies, and in general enjoyed the same food and alcohol. And the sex, this young woman had a sex drive he could barely handle. She fucked him like he was the last man on the planet.

And there was also a lot of tender moments. Snuggling in the morning, sometimes she got up and made him coffee and breakfast, she would bring him lunch at work, and she was the first one to use the word love.

She told him she loved him after he came during lovemaking while looking him in the eyes. She was the one, she was the only one. He started paying on a ring the next day at lunch.

Two months later he proposed and a fancy restaurant and Jennifer said yes, crying and smothering John in a powerful hug.

Jennifer didn't wear the ring while dancing, for reasons John understood, but she did wear it on the way to and from to work. But that didn't matter to him, they started making plans for the life they were going to live together. Both of them were as happy as they could ever remember.

As happy as Jennifer typically was, she was glowing now. She bounced when she walked, and it was a beautiful thing for a young woman built as she was to bounce.

And now that John was engaged to her, he began to be a part of the family, her work family at the strip club. He was recognized now, by the bouncers, and by the dancers. It was still professional, but it was obvious they had been told who he was, and it felt good.

John eventually became friends with the other dancers and staff, and even became friends with her manager Steve. Steve seemed like a decent enough guy, if extremely superficial. He was like the worst version of a frat-boy douche one could imagine. He didn't seem to be malicious, however, John didn't think he would ever hurt Jennifer.

Steve was respectful with him, he looked John in the eyes and had a firm handshake. Steve was a big man, taller and heavier than John, probably 6'4" and 240 pounds, but in good condition. And he dressed well, he didn't wear cheap clothing.

John found Steve's demeanor somewhat imposing, as he looked like he was wealthy, and was a very large good looking man. John didn't lack in confidence for the most part, but this guy looked like a middle linebacker in the NFL.

A few months later they went to Vegas for a long weekend and ended up coming back home married. They didn't dress up in any funny costumes, but neither cared for a big wedding and when they walked past a chapel, it just seemed to make sense.

Now they were a regular Mr. and Mrs. and enjoyed married life just as they had dating and engagement. The sex didn't slow down at all if anything it became more heated and more frequent. But the condoms stayed a part of it, Jennifer would never discuss it, maybe one day if they were to try for kids. John wanted to truly feel her body during sex, he wanted her to feel his, and he knew she was on birth control. But this wasn't a hill worth dying on for him.

-------

This idea can go in a lot of directions. I would like it to focus on a lot of cheating. I'm thinking the main female character will enjoy sex quite a lot and be very good at it. Her main excuse will be its for her job and earns her a lot of money. She will hook up with many different guys from work and maybe some outside of it as well.

At some stage I'm thinking the husband might find out as well.

"College Makes a Good Girl Go Bad"
“I can’t believe it’s been three months already,” Billie said to the camera, smiling warmly. On the screen, her boyfriend let out a laugh.

“Almost halfway through the year.” Tyler said in response. The blond young man looked just like she remembered him, skinny, bright eyed, with brown eyes behind his glasses. “So when are you going to come visit me?”

“Soon,” she promised. “As soon as school calms down enough. And it’s kinda expensive to get tickets. You shouldn’t have moved all the way to the East Coast!” She teased.

Tyler laughed, but she felt a little pang anyway. He looked off camera for a moment, then back to her. “I gotta go, I have loads of homework tonight.”

“Of course you do, you big nerd,” she said, and laughed. “I love you.”

“I love you,” he said back, and then the call ended. Billie stared at the screen for a few minutes longer, feeling pangs of longing, and other needs.

Three months. Three months in college. She had gone to school in California, just a couple hours from their hometown. Tyler, though… they had been high school sweethearts, and she loved him. But he’d taken a college offer for MIT. He was super smart, and she was so proud of him. He’d gotten a scholarship to MIT. But now he was all the way in Massachusetts, and she missed him. With the time difference and how much work he was doing it felt like she barely even got to talk to him. It sucked.

They’d been together for two years. She’d taken his virginity, fumbling around as teenagers. Now she was nineteen, away at college for the first time, and Tyler wasn’t there with her. He was always insanely smart, and she wasn’t really surprised that he’d gotten into such an incredible school, while she was in a generic CSU. But it still hurt, a lot. The day he’d told her where he was going she had been so happy for him, but the reality of the situation settled in on her like a weight.

She didn’t have much time to sulk alone, though. A few moments later her roommate bounced into her room. Lexi was a freshman, too, and she was, in many ways, Billie’s opposite. Petite and blonde, outgoing and bubbly, and often excited about things. She had definitely been enjoying the new freedoms she had found here, even though their college was in her hometown she had moved out of her family’s place as soon as possible.

“Billie!” She practically cheered. “Please tell me you’re not doing homework tonight”

The dark-haired girl shrugged, looking embarrassed. “I have a paper due next week-”

Lexi cut her off. “Then you have plenty of time to work on it. Come on! The football team won a big game tonight and there’s a party over at Dave’s place.” Dave was a junior, a fratboy over at Delta Xi, and a total party animal. They’d throw an event for any reason, and Lexi would usually be over there, often getting drunk and fucking him loudly in his room during the party. Billie didn’t like him much. He always spent a long time staring at her, even though she wore baggy clothes to try to hide her curves. The parties were even worse. Lots of drunk idiots.

“I don’t know, Lexi,” she responded. “It’s not really my scene. Besides, I think I’m just kinda down about Tyler. I miss him, you know?”

Lexi had to work hard not to roll her eyes. Tyler. They chatted all the fucking time, and it was so gross. They got into fights and Billie got all stressed and mopey for days, then they’d make up and it would be just as bad. She rested her hand on Billie’s shoulder. “Then I think this will be good for you! Just some loud music and dancing and playing drinking games. Come on. For me, just this once? If you hate it, I won’t drag you to another one, I promise!”

Billie had to think about that for a moment. It didn’t seem like she’d have fun. But it would give her an excuse not to go to any more, if Lexi held to her promise. Which she probably wouldn’t. But another Friday night at home watching netflix - or porn - didn’t really sound any better. Her mind took a long moment but she finally spoke.

“Okay, sure. Let’s try it.” Lexi’s face lit up, but as she opened her mouth Billie raised a finger warningly. “But I’m not dressing up for it! Not a chance.” Lexi pouted, but the pout still turned into a smile as she raced out of her roommate’s room.

So lately I've been really in the mood for a young girl being corrupted and becoming more free and wild along with a bunch of cheating. So this is a prompt within the realm of that which she will become more and more open to things and grow into a slut and get up to plenty of fun adventures through the campus.

Also down for different spins on it, just craving a college setting and similar themes right now.

"Anything Baby?"

“You know...” she says, “I don’t know that you’re taking full advantage of what I said to you that one time” then she slides her lips over her boyfriends cock, all the way down to the base, letting it push past her tonsils, not even coming close to gagging.

Andrew stares down at her and smiles. It feels amazing. “What’s that?”

She pulls off, strands of saliva stretching back to her tongue “that I’m willing to do anything. Don’t get me wrong, I’m into all the anal you want. But when I said ‘anything’ I meant ‘anything.’ I feel like there’s shit you want to do that you’re afraid to suggest.”

Is she teasing him? Psychologically and physically as she jerks and licks his dick.

She goes on “I mean, everyone has fantasies. Crazy fantasies. Wild fantasies. Disgusting fantasies. You can tell them to me. I’m game. I’m into it. I promise.”

Andrew smile as she bobs down on his meat again. It’s always the cute ones you’ve got to watch out for.

And when she pulls off she goads him again “C’mon. What is it that you want to do? Tell me. Tell me a fantasy. Don’t worry how I’ll react.” She licks her lips “I’m telling you how I’ll react. I’ll do it.”

So, okay, Andrew decide to give her what she’s asking for.

Even though she told him she would agree to anything, it was naturally still difficult to work up the courage to admit what you truly wanted. Looking into the face of the girl you loved and saying you wanted her to be with another man, it couldn't have been what she'd expect to hear. After a massive gulp and a long sigh, he takes the leap.

"I want you to be used by other men," Andrew finally says. Time seemed frozen as he waited for her reaction, mentally preparing yourself for the worst. For Billie to call him a weirdo, ask why he could possibly want that. Why hs'd ever let another man be with his woman.

Instead of being confused or upset though, a smile crept across her face.

"I am sooooo fuckin down for that," she said, and Andrew could barely believe your ears.

"I mean I love fucking you and I love your cock, you're the biggest and best I've had and nobody can compete with you babe, but it would be so hot to fuck someone new with you knowing all about it!"

Billie looked so sweet and innocent, and when she had her body covered and was dressed modestly you'd think she was the most pure woman you'd ever seen. Who knew such a voracious perverted woman she truly was under the surface.

"Fuck I love you so much babe," Andrew blurted out, delighted at how accepting she was being. She said it back and her naked body inched just a little closer, kissing you for a few seconds before pulling back.

"Ohhh this is exciting!" Billie said, bouncing up and down on the bed. She looked like an eager kid on Christmas morning, anxious to tear into their presents.

"Who do you want me to get fucked by first?"

Andrew didn't think she'd ever actually agree to this, so his brain began to overload with possibilities.

He was were sure she had fellow classmates who lusted after her, or fellow teachers. You'd caught a few friends of yours checking her out on more than one occasion. Your roommate has made no effort to hide his intense affection for her. You could introduce Billie to your family, there's no doubt that your younger brother or your father would jump at the chance to pound your girlfriend's tight snatch. Hell, you could give your grandfather an amazing thrill! Billie probably had a few exes who would love it, or friends who could be easily convinced. How far could you push things, would Carrie be willing to fuck your old bully? Complete strangers? Assholes she positively despises? The possibilities were endless!

----------

"Oh my god..." Andrew said in disbelief, his eyes fixed on the ceiling. She agreed to his request.

He couldn't begin to remember just how many times he'd fantasized about seeing her with another man. He did everything he could to hide that desire from her, but he finally managed to say it, and he could not hide his enthusiasm at her response.

"Who to go for first?" He said, talking almost to himself, as his mind raced through the possibilities of people he'd like to see her with. The sheer amount of possibilities excited him to no end, as he almost could not contain his excitement.

He finally looks back at his girlfriend. Seeing her be willing to do this for him solidified the idea that she is truly the greatest thing that has ever happened to him. He had no idea how he even managed to land her, but he knew right away that she is simply the best. And her enthusiastic agreement only solidified that in his mind.

"How about..." He starts saying before pausing to think for a second. He wanted his first time seeing her with another man to be as relaxed as possible. No pressure, no stress, nothing too serious, just simply harmless fun. Although he had a few idea, he quickly decided it would be for the best to go with a complete stranger. That way there is as little pressure as possible. And he knew exactly where to go to find what he was looking for.

"How about The Starlight? We can pick someone from there to start out with? Just easy fun, no issues afterwards?" He suggested The Starlight, which was the local bar, to her. He went a few times before so he had an idea of what it was like, and the kind of clientele that was there. It seemed like an easy first choice to him.

"Tonight or tomorrow maybe?" He did his best to hide his eagerness, and to not sound like a child asking his parents for icecream. A whole world of possibilities was suddenly opened to him.

-----

Billie was a year younger than Andrew and also a year behind in college to him but she was quite smitten with him after only dating him for a few months. The pair of them had already moved quite fast for such a young couple. Drew was very sweet, thoughtful and romantic like no others had been to her. He was a fairly satisfying fuck and what made it even better was when he was attempting to indulge in her kinks which always brought a big smile to her face whenever he did. Though he always was rather satisfied by them, like what guy didn't love blowing his load all over a girls face.

It was fun, being in a relationship where she was now more comfortable with who she was in life as a person now and being able to share that with someone she loved. She hadn't really dated too much since coming into college, instead focusing on her studies first and foremost, she did have a few one night stands and flings from time to time but nothing until Drew came along and swooped her up.

So when Billie heard her boyfriend had a new fantasy, she was as always eager to find out, mind racing to what revelation she was going to find out this time. But when she heard what he had in mind, she was a little shocked. He wanted her to fuck other men!? They hadn't even discussed a threesome or anything, he just wanted to share her.

She let out her excitement to him, agreeing fast and already had her mind racing on possibilities. Drew gave her a run down, thinking about the possibilities which he seemed to have a few in mind, like he had been picturing her with a fair amount of others already.

Seeing his excitement fueld her own as well. Tonight or tomorrow, that was so close that her excitement and nerves started to bubble up within her. "Yes baby, that sounds good." She beamed with excitement.

"So you want some random man, to fuck me and use me" Billie’s reply was with no emotion or hint of her fellings towards your request. "why a stranger then?" she added on, raising an eyebrow at Drew but had a playful smile attached, just wanting to hear what was on his mind.

--------

Really a lot of ways this can go but would love it to be fun at first but then the girlfriend gets swept up in guys that thoroughly outperform her boyfriend. Names, details and all that subject to change as well. Open to twists and different ideas for this.

But for a rough outline for the story.

I think the boyfriend is average looking, average in bed, and nothing too over the top. While the girlfriend is very loving, playful, and a bit out of his league. They have a great relationship, but when the BF suggests that he wants her to get used by other men, things slowly change.

Things start out fun for them both. Maybe she fucks a stranger to start out. They all love it, and it's exactly what they all thought it would be. But then, BF starts to push her more and more, telling her to let someone she absolutely hates use her? I think that's when things would slowly start to change. Maybe she goes into that scenario thinking it will not be as fun as the first times she's done this, but she finds herself actually really enjoying a better man in bed, with an enemy?

Also, we could explore whe she starts to enjoy humiliting her boyfriend? Like instead of him always picking the guy, maybe she picks HIS boss/ rival/ bully who is much better? Maybe BF starts to have reservations about all of this, thinking it would be a fun and lighthearted thing to do to expand their sex life, but now he sees that he's losing the girl that he fell in love with, and she's changing?

What happens if she gets ruthlessly fucked by a well-hung black man? Is she lost forever now?

I think that's the way I want things to play out, he has it as an odd kink and thinks it could be quite fun to play out. She's very free will and sexual but thinks it's a little odd at first but down to try it and before she knows it she's loving it and being railed and fucked to levels that her boyfriend just can't compare to at all.

I love going from they plan it out or he more so does to she starts doing things on her own accord. Perhaps even going from being quite honest about things to keeping things from him, to fucking who ever she wants.

I also love having her hate fuck someone and was thinking that could be the boyfriend's roommate that's always been a pervy dick towards her.

Character ideas ~

Stranger

Room-mate.

Boyfriends Boss

Boyfriends old bully

Boyfriends Brother or Dad

Teacher

An ex

'Work Husband'

Boyfriends friend

Nerdy classmate

"Damaged Town"

In truth, Liam had grown a little bored with the party not long after he had gotten there. The music was loud but it was the typical music that one heard at such parties and he didn’t feel like dancing to the typical generic pop that was on. Most of the people there were already drunk and acting stupid, trying to get into fights, daring people to drink more, trying to find a girl to fuck. Which made sense at most parties, it was a party filled with mostly high schoolers and that made his job of selling them drugs all the more easier. In truth the only thing that did appeal in the house was the vast quantities of alcohol that had been put out and the fine young women that were catching his eye. He wasn't sure what number of drinks he was up to now, carrying around an expensive bottle of whiskey that he had taken from some kid that was so wasted out of his mind he didn't even notice. He was making his way through the house, simply observing the people around him. He noticed that people outside had got the fire pit started up.

He had lost his friends early on in the night. Coming to this party had been their idea, though most nights Liam found himself enjoying the nightlife in the south side of town. For him and his mates it was all about slumming, Something about lowering themselves to a social level that they viewed as lower than even them, drinking with them, and otherwise making fools of themselves seemed to satisfy something in them that they perceived as unfulfilled, as though rebelling against the usual norms and expectations by acting as such was a missing piece to a puzzle for them.

For Liam however it was a bit complex. He wasn’t sure if he was looking to fill some incomplete part of himself. Or if he was purely addicted to this lifestyle now, the drinking, the drugs, the money and the girls. He enjoyed it. At places like this, no one really knew him or his past, or anything about him really… he was free to be wild and do whatever he wanted. Things were a lot less complicated when he was doing this stuff.

The night was just cool enough to be comfortable with his attire. He was dressed in a pair of black jeans that had multiple rips through them, a regular black t-shirt that fitted tightly enough to showcase his lean and muscular frame while also showing his tattooed arms. A thick pair of black combat boots were also worn, giving his already tall frame a couple more inches. He had a nostril ring piercing along with his ears gauged but not to an extreme size, the jewellery also was in black, suiting his entire aesthetic.

He made his way outside for a moment, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He knew it was a bad habit but in truth… he didn’t care enough not to do it. His entire life was one big bad habit.

He ran a hand through his hair, making sure it was kept in place in his slicked back undercut before he pulled a lighter from his pocket, he lit the cigarette as he approached the fire, standing over it, feeling the heat of the flames against his face as he took a drag from the cigarette and let out the smoke before looking over at one of the girls that was sitting there which he gave a soft smile, noticing her colourfully dyed hair.

"Enjoying your night?" He asked.

--‐----------------------

Billie was not born into an easy life. She was a trailer park girl growing up that moved more frequently than she remember since she was a little girl. Little did she know that was generally due to her Dad constantly relocating to evade the police. He was a marijuana grower by trade, and he made a great amount of money selling it to street dealers who did the foot work for him. That would all drastically change one night when her dad finally got busted, and after getting a lengthy sentencing based on how many plants were found and various other charges that were stacked up..off to prison he went. She was about 6 when they took him, and she had not seen him since.

Her mother wasn't exactly that much better. She cared and looked out for Billie, but she also got caught up in her bi-polar disorder and chasing dick more than she chased a stable environment for her daughter. It was far too frequently that Billie would be taking care of herself by the age of 8 when her mother was either working her late night waitressing job or when her mom would get too drunk and high...passing out and leaving  Billie to fend for herself. She was growing up fast....way too fast for her personality and brain to develop in the way it probably should have. To make matters worse, she was gorgeous, and the types of men her mother attracted were not always the greatest of people. Sure, her mom would meet a few decent guys that showed Billie how to take care of herself a little better, but those were far and few between and her mom's relationships never lasted. The good guys her mom met left an impression, but it was the bad ones that would overshadow and develop Billie's personality.

She lost her virginity to one of her moms boyfriends one late night when he was drunk and her mom was passed out, and it was definitely not a consensual thing. She was almost 11 when she was deflowered, her cries and squeals falling on deaf ears of her mom that was completely passed out in the next room. Billie cried herself to sleep that night, and it wouldn't be the last time she was violated. Her mom did find out rather quickly about what her then boyfriend did to her daughter, and he was promptly broken up with, but nothing else was done about it. The man just got away with it when her mom never reported anything and just told Billie to keep it to herself for fear of police getting involved in their life again.

It wouldn't be the last time though her mom would bring some lowlife home that would hang around for a while. On several more occasions  Billie  was violated once mommy was passed out again, and eventually Billie just started keeping her mouth shut about it. Subconsciously the sexual abuse, the physical abuse, the lack of supervision, the desperation for real attention and the inherited bi-polar disorder was shaping Billie into a confused messed up teenager. By 14 she had already had sex with a few men, all of them too old for her. It was during those years that one of her moms recent ex-boyfriends would come over to the trailer at night to watch porn with her...and have sex. This guy had a thing for cumshots, and with his young impressionable toy he found in his ex-girlfriends daughter, it wasn't too hard to train her into a facial taker and a cum swallower. Between the acts in porn and an older man's agenda to unload his balls on this 14 year old, it wasn't long before Billie just assumed it was part of the process when any other girl her age and older would find it disgusting. It was nasty at first, but she learned to tolerate it.

She was confused, already breaking mentally and needed help out of a hopeless situation. Things finally took a turn for the better, once her Aunt found out about a lot of the things that were going on, but much damage had already been done. Billie's aunt got her out of her moms house and moved her to another state, but so much damage had already been done. She was smoking pot to ease the pain she didn't even know she had, floating through life, getting tattoos, piercings....and still having sex with men that she shouldn't be, like her tattoo artist that was trading her free tattoos for pussy.

Billie was freshly 17 now, had no contact with either of her parents and as confused as a teen could be from her experiences growing up. One thing was certain though, she was hot, with an incredible body that most girls her age would kill to have. She did have a large set of breasts that were far more developed than practically all other girls her age along with it she had a killer ass, flat stomach, pretty face and a wicked attitude. She was certainly one of the tougher girls in school, but inside she was just a broken damaged little girl still. Billie didn't exactly fit in with any particular social group at school, which landed herself as being part of the outcasts and freaks. Nobody dared mess with her though, at least...not since she beat the hell out of Angela AND Tina (two of the head cheerleaders) after school one day for talking shit about her. That event was definitely the day she got instant respect around the school, the detention she got was minor in comparison. She was a D student at best, not because she was dumb, but she had such a hard time paying attention and retaining book knowledge. She was fairly street smart, but that didn't pass tests. She had been placed on medications multiple times and had multiple counselors, but she never took her meds and she stopped meeting with her "shrinks that were pointless"....as she liked to put it. Her aunt couldn't control her, and really didn't even know how to with Billie frequently sneaking off and going for rides with biker guys she would meet. The only thing her aunt was able to do was force a birth control implant on her, Billie couldn't be counted on taking medication, and with her tendencies to sneak out her aunt did what she could do to protect from an unplanned pregnancy. All in all, Billie didn't fully realize how messed up she really was

--------------

Saturday night, it was the typical night most high school hours parties were thrown and this weekend was no different. This was a particularly large party that attracted kids from nearly all social groups at school, and Billie was not one to miss a party very often. It was the weekend, so Billie and a few of her friends that were notably hotter "outcasts" got the text message a party was going down, making their way to the address that came into the house, mingled a bit and had a few drinks. While Billie's friends stayed inside, she took a break from the loud noises of party goers that tended to give her anxiety after a while and went outside towards the firepit that was lit in the backyard. Taking a seat by herself near the fire, she wore an extremely short black skirt that night, a red thong, matching small lace bra, a blue spaghetti strap tank top and heels. Her skirt hiked up as she crossed her legs and sat on cheap lawn chair that was set up, a skirt so short that if anybody was to look at the right angle there would be just a hint of red panties on display, despite her legs being crossed. Her tattooes were all mostly visible, along with her blue hair that was down.

Billie sat alone for at least 10 minutes, getting lost in the back of her mind where her past, present and future all swirled together in a confusing mess of thoughts. To her, her mind was blank, but her damaged messy subconscious was turning and doing flip flops. That's when she heard some guy address her, and ask her if she was enjoying her night. She glanced up, snapping out of her trance...when did this guy even get here? She had not even noticed anybody walk up.

Holy....shit.....this guy was HOT. Tattooes everywhere and with aura of bad boy to him, perfect for her. Billie's eyes focused on him and she smiled. "hey..." she said, still wondering where the hell he came from even though he walked up plainly towards here to light a cigarette.

"The nights pretty good, I mean...for a jock party..." she giggled a little, staring at the fire as it flickered before her, she looked back at this stud who was standing a few feet away and adjusted herself to face him a little more "hey...you got an extra cigarette on you?" she said with a mischievous smile on her as she scanned over this guy.

------------

So this story is quite open in ways it can go but will focus on a messed up toxic couple, plenty of dark elements, abuse, cheating and others to explore. I'd also very much enjoy for Billie to encounter and hook up with other characters throughout this story.

"The Art School Dropout"

Sluggishly dragging herself back home, following another tiring day of work. It's not enjoyable listening to bratty teenagers and your perv manager hit on you... but it pays the bills, well sorta.

A scrunched up McDonalds bag in Allison's hand....again, thank the lord for her fast metabolism or she'd be in a wheelchair at this point. Slouched over slightly as she watched the footpath, her worn out pair of red Converses hitting the floor with each step. Her earphones beneath her hood blaring out Kendrick Lamar’s latest single as she walked home in her own little world, sharing glances at the fellow people walking by. A few cute guys that she'll never see again....shame.

She turned to make her way into her apartment building, collecting the mail before stepping into the elevator, a few small smiles and soft waves to the other poor bastards living in such a cesspool of a building. After punching in the button to her floor, she leaned against the rail, exhaling as she tried to calm herself down following a few stressful weeks. She walked along the stained carpet to her apartment door, looking at the walls, covered in God-knows-what liquid. The stench hits her nose like a train, she remained unfazed, conditioned to such surroundings by now.

Allison unlocked the door, closing it and locking it behind her as she kicked off her shoes. She walked to her dump of a living room, seating herself on an old couch, kicking her feet up onto the coffee table in front of it. A few empty bud light cans, a PlayStation controller, some old college books, her artwork and vodka bottles are bunched together, like a cute little collection. An ashtray sits by her feet as she begins reading through the mail. Eviction notice, junk mail, the usual. She lights up a cigarette before opening up her phone, reading some text messages, one from mom, granting her request for her to wire some more cash into her bank, still thinking I'm in art college. One from my dealer, telling me about 'some new shit from Colombia'. Another from...... Kyle? Telling me I should probably get a checkup, awesome.

Allison turned on the tv as she sat back, taking some much deserved drags as she looked around the living room. Her old wallpaper could do with changing, the torn effect ain't really doing it for her anyways? She should clean the carpet too, beer stains aren't the prettiest of designs this season. The windows are filthy but eh, saves her having to close the curtains she guessed? Her unwashed clothes are piled atop an armchair that was once her grandpa's, passed down to her.

With a cigarette between her lips, she watched her phone screen like a hawk, it's Friday night and there's gotta be something on tonight? Even some college parties? She knows she dropped out months ago, but that doesn't mean she can't hang out with her friends. Besides, she dropped out because of them, deciding that she couldn't handle the pressure on top of her newfound addiction to certain substances. “I swear I'll go back when I'm clean?” Allison thinks.

So this is Allison, a 19 year old girl living alone in Queens, recently dropping out of art college, still living off of mom and dad's money with the lie that she's using it for college stuff. But in reality, she's a mess, fighting a craving for coke as well as anything else that can get a job done. She's currently working at Hot Topic, it's not exactly what she was planning to do when she moved to New York from Seattle, but it pays okay and she guesses it can open other doors in the future? She's a pretty outgoing girl, usually being described as: friendly, talkative, mellow, funny, easy....actually ignore the last one.

"Trailer Park Tramp "
"

"You sure there wasn't a note? Didn't fall under the fridge or nothin'?"

Oh, how I've grown to loathe Officer Lars' condescending, contemptuous drawl in the some fifteen minutes that I've known him.

When I called the cops, I specifically requested Officer Doyle. He knows my parents; hell, he's arrested my stepfather so many times he practically has a set of cuffs just for him. Doyle is the reason they didn't set up a meth lab in that cramped trailer. If it were Doyle standing here, he wouldn't be asking stupid questions about lost notes. My mother and stepfather don't leave notes, they just disappear for days at a time. Sometimes it's a huge bender, sometimes they're avoiding loan sharks, sometimes they're embarking on some trashy, get-rich-quick criminal scheme.

Except they do usually come back. And since they've been gone much longer than usual, I thought it only made sense to call the police. Officer Lars seemingly disagrees.

"There's no note. They never leave a note," I say impatiently, folding my arms across my chest. Officer Lars' eyes keep wandering, and normally I wouldn't give a damn, but I kind of need him to focus on something other than filing away my mental image into his spank bank. "Look, Officer, I know my mother, I know my stepfather. They're scumbags. They run off all the time and do their own thing, while I clean up the mess they leave behind. And frankly? Things are a lot easier without them around. But at some point, they need to reappear to talk to the lot owner, because my waitress shifts at the Lizard Stop are not going to cut it. So, y'know, fucking find them?"

Officer Lars yawns. "No need to get upset. Just calm down, missy. Aren't you in school?"

"Even if I were, it's summer. But I dropped out a few months ago, just before graduation."

"Oh. How come?"

"My mom got hired back at the strip club," I say. "Started working nights. I needed to take care of my sisters, keep them in school and out of trouble."

"Your stepdad couldn't help out?"

"He isn't fit to raise a cactus. I look after my sisters," I snap.

He points with his pencil. "Is that them?"

I spin around to see both my sisters lingering in the doorway of the trailer, peeking through the screen. I clap my hands. "Hey! Back in bed, you two!" I call out. "School day tomorrow!" I turn back. "So, you have everything you need?"

"Mm. You could tell me if they associate with any known criminals."

I laugh bitterly. "Besides each other?"

I know plenty of criminals they could be in trouble with, but it hardly matters. There's no talking to cops, no matter who might end up knocking on my door expecting me to pay back their loan. Officer Lars snaps his little notebook shut, acts all polite and then shifts his weight back down the dirt road to where his squad car is parked. That's when I know that the only way either of them are coming back is if they decide to themselves...unless they're gone for good, this time.

Four months later, and neither my mother nor my stepfather have returned. Like always, I've had to pick up the mantle of sole adult. I'm well over eighteen, so social services aren't swinging by (not that they'd do much good in this hick town) and now? Now, I'm juggling three jobs to keep everything afloat. First, there's my waitressing. Then, there's my stripping, having taken my mother's place at the club. And finally...well, looks like all the bullies in school were right when they called me poor white trash, because I've ended up as a whore, just like they said I would be. It's not ideal, but it's the only way to pay the owner of the lot, keep my sisters in food and clothing, and pay off the "gambling debts" they owe to a local redneck mobster. Of course, he makes it clear very often that I could pay in other ways, if I so prefer.

And maybe I will. The thing about the community of a trailer park is that sooner or later, you get a reputation, and that reputation grows beyond the trailer park itself, especially in a small town. So now? Now, I'm an infamous whore, dolled-up in skimpy outfits and trashy make-up. No college, no getting out of this town, just...living day-to-day, sucking and fucking to keep food on the table for my sisters and I.

I sometimes bike out to the truck stop for come-and-go clients, but I have plenty of regulars, too. I try to avoid immediate neighbors, but there are more than a few trailer park residents who I pencil into my diary often enough, mostly consisting of my stepfather's leering drinking buddies. I also regularly service a former teacher who favors me in a schoolgirl outfit, not to mention my old principal. A particularly well-paying client is the father of my childhood friend who left this shitty little town for better things. And of course, there's Officer Samson, whom I blow regularly to keep myself on the right side of the law. Rounding out my regulars is my very own ne'er-do-well dirtbag drug-dealing uncle, who didn't even get along with my mother very well. The list of clients is potentially endless.

"Staying Faithful "
Beth Wilson lay in bed, fingering the white gold band adorned by the modest but sparkling diamond that surrounded her ring finger as the dawn light played on its facets from the window. the bedroom was dim, and the sounds of the shower in the next room gave a pleasant wash of white noise. A white t-shirt and black bikini panties were her usual choice of nightwear, though in the sticky heat of summer, she could just as easily forgo either the panties or the shirt, or both.

It had been New Years Eve when Brian proposed, producing the ring as the ball dropped like some kind of romantic comedy. Beth remembered her shock and joy. They'd been dating for only nine months, and had only just met the previous January. So much had changed, and she could scarcely believe that the wedding was in less than four months. Was it too fast? She often asked herself that question, but Brian loved her...and she loved him, too.... but....

A few weeks after the engagement party, Brian had begun an intense partner track program at the marketing firm. The senior partners had taken a liking to him, and one of the partners was retiring soon, so if Brian was able to prove himself over the next year, he would be a shoo-in. It was unthinkable at his young age, only 29, but a partnership at the firm would mean financial security, and he wouldn't have to kill himself anymore pulling 60-70 hour weeks at the office, trying to impress. Beth looked around the modest bedroom of the two bedroom townhouse, briefly imagining the nice house in the hills they might have once he made it. But...in the meantime, their relationship had changed a bit. Exhaustion and stress had taken a toll on Brian's sex drive, and sometimes they would go weeks without much more than a kiss or a brief, tame encounter, which usually devolved into a stress-relieving blowjob for him without much in return. Beth told herself it was just temporary. Once Brian made partner, things would go back to normal. They'd be married, starting a family and without a worry in the world.

Beth listened to the water and her thoughts drifted back to her childhood....

Beth's childhood started normally enough, but as is depressingly common, it didn't stay that way for long. Her mother and father divorced when she was seven, and she found out later about the cheating. Her mother got custody of Beth and her two siblings, and it was a yearly fight for child support from her deadbeat, unreliable father. A string of boyfriends did a varied job of filling that gap, but even the best ones never stuck around for long, as the divorce left her mother a bit bitter, and a drinker besides.

The sounds of Brian in the shower, and the images of his wet, naked form, caused her thought to drift back to her sexually formative years....

If Beth had to use one word to describe herself during and after hitting puberty, it would have to be "slutty."

Anytime, anywhere, and with any cock she could get her hands on, she had been insatiable in high school and college. Some people suggested the lack of a strong father figure was to blame, but Beth knew that was a cop-out. She had also fucked around on guys a few times, the crown jewel of which had been fucking her third college boyfriend's dad while visiting for the holidays. She blushed a little, remembering how she had bitten her tongue to keep from moaning so Jeremy wouldn't find out. But, her final tryst had led her to swear to herself that she would reform: the broken heart she had left in her wake had been sobering. And yet, she worried that she would always be a bit of a nympho....maybe getting a ring and a bouquet would help quiet her inner slut for life....she hoped it would. Brian didn't know the half of her sordid sexual past, but he had to have heard rumors.

As the sounds of the water in the other room seemed to indicate that Brian was finishing up, Beth lazily turned her head to look at the clock. 6:20 AM.

--------

Nothing too much planned yet, but a tale of a cheating and infidelity once again.

"Bad Love "
Lucky for Lucy she had a special charm about her that lead to a wide opportunity of job openings. She wasn’t oblivious to the envy some girls might hold on her either. After all she was a curvy, petite, young woman blessed with beautiful, brown, wavy locks of love. Her emerald eyes could pierce the hearts of many men and woman if she chose to do so but that wasn’t the problem. No, looks weren’t an issue for her. It was her mood swings so to speak. Her tardiness and seeming lack of motivation in the workplace that she struggled with. She was smart but she made dumb decisions and last night was a dumb decision. It was a decision that may have gotten her laid off today.

Liam, Lucy’s roommate, also happened to be her rock. Her boyfriend of two years; The guy she ran to every time something went wrong. His emotional support was so valuable. She didn’t know how she would survive without him sometimes. Sure, they both were broke as fuck but at least he could hold a job. She didn’t understand why her boss assumed being hungover meant she wasn’t able to function in the work environment. Then again, she did tend to fall asleep at the desk and her only job was to answer phone calls/redirect calls. It was hard to balance life as a young adult. On occasion Lucy wanted to enjoy the night life with her girlfriends but she also needed to hold a job so she could afford life with Liam. Moving in with her mom or dad wasn’t really an option in her head either.

Lucy’s high-heeled boots felt heavier than usual today as she set home for her apartment. It was as if the rain pouring down on her held a higher gravitational force on her body. Then again four blocks of concrete in heels wasn't ideal and her ride was still working at the job she just let go of. Hmmm…come to think of it…maybe…it was her outfit today that got her in trouble? She was wearing a pencil skirt which seemed appropriate to her standards, but maybe she should have buttoned that extra top button so her cleavage wasn’t as apparent. Lucy had gotten fired once before over not following the dress code, but the things they told her to wear didn’t make any sense to her. Regardless, her current situation still pissed her off and she knew Liam wasn’t going to be to thrilled to hear her news either.

Ughhhh are you kidding me? Stress was rising inside Lucy like a fire ignited with gasoline. Of all the days for Angela to bug her…

“Lucy, where’s your rent? It’s now two months overdue!”

“What about Marshal’s Rent? Why are you picking on me?!”

“He paid yesterday…” Angela said, and of course this only made Lucy even more upset. Even Marshal, the sketchy old man who dealt drugs had it more together than her.

“Fine!” Lucy screamed louder than necessary pulling out the cash she just withdrew from her final work check. She knew she was still down $250 or so but…that was all she had right now. “Liam will get you the rest by the end of the week.” She mumbled, still not in the mood to deal with people. She was feeling attacked and the last thing she wanted was Angela breathing down her throat about rent.

“Okay well, make sure it happens. I need it Lucy.”

“Yeah yeah, I will. I will.” she said continuing her way up the creaking wooden staircase, not really paying any mind to what Angela was really saying to her. It was all just words with no meaning at this point because it went in one ear, and just as easily out the other.

“Hey,” Lucy said to Marshal, “your shave looks nice” she remarked. She had to stay nice to Marshal, not that he was necessarily hard to get along with. No, that usually wasn’t a problem for Lucy but because on occasion he would set her up with some recreational fun. Liam wasn’t a fan of it but sometimes….Lucy just needed it and she couldn’t control it.

“Bad day huh?” he said, obviously noting the scene she made downstairs. All the walls were thin. Door closed or not, most people in the eight room, two story, apartment complex would have heard her yell at Angela. “Let me know if ya need som’thn later” his thick accent was obvious but she still didn’t know where he came from. Judging by the assortment of tattoos over his shirtless body she figured it was from a gang he may have formerly been in. On that note, Lucy liked to keep their relationship minimal and for….business only. But overall, he was a good neighbor to have next door. She trusted him. Enough.

“Hah, yeah. It’s been a day.” she said finding her key to open the door. But before Lucy turned the handle she looked back at Marshal and whispered “M…maybe later.”

Entering the apartment complex Lucy immediately threw her purse into the corner of the living room and slammed the door behind her. “Liam…” she said feeling her eyes begin to water as she looked into the handsome features of his face. “They…laid me off! I…I didn’t do anything wrong, I swear! They just decided to hate me!” she said moving herself over to him, hugging him close. Needing him. “And then…Angela…she-“ Lucy was practically hyperventilating at this point with her chest pressed onto his abdomen still not letting him go. But mentioning Angela’s name quickly turned what was going to be tears back into anger “-Angela yelled at me and I gave her all the cash I had. I can’t win. They laid me off…and I ..I felt like I was doing better…” she said slowly falling to her knees in front of him.

Lucy was a mess and Liam knew it. But what he didn’t know was how she planned on fixing her issues for the night…

”When was the last time …?” Lucy paused, biting on her lower lip as she looked up at him from her knees. A smile traced her lips as her fingertips lingered their way up from his boot to his thigh, and then danced around his crotch. “ …I got laid?” she asked twisting the negative words thrown into her face this morning by her boss into a more dirty connotation.

----

Hey guys! I'm really open to where this rp could go! Thought it'd create this and leave it a bit open as I'm curious with what some people could offer in terms of avenues to take it.

Obviously it's a couple that is down on their luck and barely managing to scrap by while Lucy has some... Issues.

The Experimenting Fiance

When you graduated college, you were alone and adrift in the world. You found a decent job, kept to your usual routine, and made your way as best you could...until you met Alice. You found her physically captivating, and would never have approached her on your own, but to your surprise she did the work and made the first move. The two of you got along fantastically, started dating, and you realized she was everything you never knew you wanted in a relationship. Vibrant, active, outgoing, caring, energetic, and absolutely bursting with life, she was the perfect compliment to you and made you want to be a better person. You found yourself, and have never been happier with your life with Alice at your side.

A sudden economic downturn made you two move in together a few months into your relationship, perhaps a bit sooner than you would have liked, and there was some tension initially with some minor bickering and even a fight or two. But, the two of you made it work, and your relationship ended up stronger for it. Now, nearly a year into your relationship, the two of you have begun talking about marriage and announced your engagement to friends and family. The only thing left is to set a date and make arrangements; the two of you keep putting it off, mostly happy the way things are, but the real world -- finances, insurance, tax incentives -- is making you get more serious about making commitments.

But for some reason, it just feels like everything is not yet in place to take the next step, and despite your happiness lingering thoughts and worries stay in your mind. Most days you shrug them off as cold feet or the harsh reality creeping in, but they remain. This Friday, you decide to take off work early and surprise Alice, with the mind to butter her up for a real conversation about your feelings.

If only things were that easy. You park your car, and check your phone to see you've received a text from your boss.

"check ur email", it says, "i sent u work docs to complete by Mon".

It's the last thing you need to deal with this weekend. You ride the elevator upstairs to the apartment you share with Alice -- two bedroom, one bath, with a joined living room and kitchenette. The two of you converted the second bedroom into a home office and shared work/hobby space, with your computer and her workout and crafts stuff in it. You unlock the door, and hear the shower running.

"Hey babe, I took off early!" you shout. You poke your head into the bathroom, "I thought we might go out tonight".

"Hey baby," Alice says through the plastic shower curtain. She pokes her head out and the two of you kiss. "Sounds great, let me finish and get ready!" You walk out of the bathroom and into the office, saying behind you, "we'll talk when you get out. I have some work documents to check on the computer first". You sit down at your desk, and hear from the shower, "oh sh-- wait a second!".

But it's too late. You move the mouse and the screen comes to life, she left herself logged in...and you see a porn site open on her web browser. It's then you notice her vibrator sitting on your desk. Alice runs into the office, naked and dripping, grabs the mouse from your hands and quickly closes the browser window. But before she does, you notice the title of the video that was on the screen...

Thinking this could be a hot wife, cuck and cheating idea.

"Rose Garden Filled With Thorns"
Kylie Cameron stepped from the limo and smiled that trademark smile at the flashes of camera's and the pap's who always seemed to yell out the same questions every time she appeared someplace... but it came with the territory and at 25, she had already had a career that spanned more than 20 years. From the 3 year old darling in a sitcom, through Disney's productions at 11 before getting her own iconic show at 16, she had been the sex symbol of a generation of teenage boys and some girls for a 4 season run of Tuesday's Troubles, awards and more exposure than you could shake a stick at. Her marriage at 20 to a man 17 years her senior had been a bit of a contraversery, but she still smiled and even wiggled her fingers at one of the women that she had done an interview with a couple of months before about her plans for the future and whether she would match her mother someday on the silver screen. Kylie had perfected a clothing line, cosmetics and even wrote a book that hit the best seller list from the start; she had more than enough money coming in that she didn't have to work another day of her life if she decided to do that. Not that she planned to retire anytime soon. She was still a hot commodity and she intended to make the most of it.

So, she smiled and strolled up the red carpet... fuming inside with enough heat to fuel half of Hollywood. Her husband, a man who she felt... something for one minute and hated the next. Her husband of 5 years and she were suppose to be a happily married couple and these appearances were suppose to support that image. But Blain, her husband had called her less than an hour before they were due to go to the premier of her mother's newest film and he was running late; he would meet her there. She would lay odds that he was screwing that little 18 year old assistant that he had hired a few weeks before. Blaine was nothing if not persuasive when it came to getting into women's panties; she should know... he had done it to her as well. "Where are you, you bastard!" she swore under her breath  and walked up the red carpet. There would be weeks of questions about their breakup, a separation or even a divorce until they appeared again as a couple... and who got the questions? Not Blaine!

Kylis lightly ran her hand over the silken material of the dress that she wore for the big event. She had put her raven hair into an up-do to leave her shoulders bare in the strapless black number that hugged her D-cupped breasts and slender waist... and did wonders for her ass before it stopped just 3 inches above the stocking clad knees and, of course, the slingback heels that everyone expected to see. Her deep brown eyes scanned the people ahead of her and her smile grew warm and sincere as she spotted the next heart-throb of the big screen. She wondered if he was involved with anyone... she wouldn't mind keeping him company for the next 3 weeks of filming for Law And Order. She had, of course, met him months before when he had started filming the movie with her mother and tonight, the movie would be viewed for the first time.

---------

"Hey Kylie" she heard a voice approach behind her, just before turning to see the handsome supporting actor of the film she was about to see, Jonathan Crow. Crow was thirty five and in line to be the heir to the legacy of George Clooney. Preternaturally handsome, with no sign of aging anything but gracefully, the man was single, a commodity in Hollywood, and an unquestionable leading man for decades to come. Her eyes smiled as broadly as her mouth as she turned to say hello. No sooner had she done so, he greeted her with a warm, simply friendly hug and kiss upon her cheek.

"Hey Jon," she said.

"Where is Blaine?" he asked, away from the ears of any paparazzo at the distant photography line, leaving them only to fill in the imaginary, flirtatious conversation they conjured up and wanted to report. While they would be wrong, they actually wouldn't be far off. She certainly wondered if Jon Crow was available at the moment and would not mind finding out.

"He's on his way," she said. "He had some late work that kept him." The movie star with her stood a moment and offered his arm to escort her into the premiere.

"Well let's go inside," he said. She smiled again and took his arm, walking in with him, then quickly outside the eyes of any media, again leaving them to create a narrative of their choice. A while later, shortly before the movie was set to begin, as she mingled with Crow and others, including her mother, wine in hand, she saw her husband sneak through the entrance nearly undetected, finally ready to be by her side. As he did, she released Crow's hand, hoping he hadn't seen it. She didn't want to have the fight now, if she could avoid it.

"There you are," she said, clearly annoyed, but where nobody could hear, as he approached. "Where have you been?"

Blaine Kennedy gave an annoyed scowl toward his wife upon hearing her words. He knew exactly the arrow to fire from his quiver.

"The Markets are always working and never outgrow their usefulness," he said as he kissed her cheek so as only she could hear. He pulled back with a wry grin, looking proud of his wife for the crowds, while beaming only at the free and easy shot he had taken. He had grown wealthy on Wall Street years ago, first at Goldman, then replacing Jamie Dimon at JP Morgan. Having excelled at banking and finance at a young age gave him the freedom to pursue other pursuits and one of those had been the creation of an investment group that sought to bring an NFL team to Los Angeles. While he had always been an east coast guy, the warm weather and beautiful women of California suited him, and he had made the golden state his home when he was thirty. It was there, however, that he had first met Steven Frates, an angel investor in a number of tech startups in San Francisco, whose owners and CEOs Blaine coveted for their business. Soon, he had struck a friendship with Frates, who later introduced him to a number of the West coast elite, including many who found their way to Frates' Gatsby style parties in the hills over L.A. It was at one such party that Blaine had first noticed the golden skinned girl with the firm body and tight build - Kylie Cameron, with whose work he had been unfamiliar , never having kids of his own to inform him of her popular appeal. Making a swift introduction, he learned she was the daughter of an incredibly famous actress, and though Kylie was only twenty, he found her ever more appealing. Weeks later, he asked Frates for a number and, while at first hesitant, the financier set them up on a first get together which all involved hesitated to call a date. A quick and raging year later, they were married in a small, private ceremony in Aspen.

"It's not like you were having problems finding company," he nodded toward Jon Crow.

"Fuck you, Blaine," she replied as he stepped past her and toward the bar, where he ordered an Old Fashioned with Rye whiskey. She watched him move away before turning back and walking toward a group where her mother now stood. Blaine got his drink and turned with a coy smirk to look over the gathered crowd. Hollywood was never his scene, certainly more for his wife. Years ago, she had been a shark in these waters, the fierce, dangerous creature everyone sought to contain, though none could. He had never tamed her himself, though the dark nights overlooking magnificent views and vistas as he pistoned in and out of her tiny body in an effort to do so were as close as any had seemingly come.  He enjoyed the tabloid attention a bit, but Kylie had eaten it up, playing to it as much as possible, and he grew to resent it when she quit working steadily, instead hamming for the cameras in New York, Las Vegas, London, Rio, and anywhere else she could spend his money and waste her own time.

He stepped from the bar, then listened as the studio attendants began ushering people into the theater. He noticed a cute attendant, perhaps no more than twenty, standing near the entrance and cast a wink in her direction as he sipped from his drink. He turned to look over his shoulder and quickly made eyes with Kylie, arms crossed and head cocked as if asking him if he seriously dared to disrespect her in front of these people. He shrugged and finished his drink before clenching his jaw and walking toward her, offering his arm to go into the movie.

"Shall we?" He asked in monotone. Kylie looked at him for a moment in silence. Then, she opened her crossed arms, placing one inside his own.

"Don't act like I don't know," she said. He raised his eyebrows.

"Don't act like you're not a whore, either," came his pointed response. Knowing they would step along a windowed corrider where the photographers outside would see, the girl put on a grin as if he had said the most delightful thing ever while they walked past the cameras lenses. She was a pro at making things seem perfect.

"Don't even think about staying in the apartment tonight," She responded, maintaining her grin.

"One of us should," he said, jabbing her again, referencing the opportunity she might have with Jon Crow, or perhaps another. She smirked at him, begrudgingly impressed and also holding down a fury just beneath the surface. As they stepped into the theater, she unclasped his hand and stepped down the aisles away from him, intending in no way to sit with him any longer than necessary. He swatted her ass playfully in the dark, finding it remarkable still just how firm it was and how much he liked it even though he often couldn't stand his wife. She was still good for something. She turned with a slight start before continuing on her way.

"Don't even think about that either," was all she said before joining her mother and friends in a row to itself as the opening credits rolled. Blaine walked up the stairs, in the opposite direction, giving no response. He would save it for the room later and see what she said then.

-------

An old prompt of mine that I wouldn't mind exploring again.

Wanting the ups and downs of a couple in the limelight as they love/hate each other throughout their lives and go on escapades by cheating with numerous other people. Thinking of having more focus on Kylie's endeavours in general, also thinking that she might try to launch her career back into acting and such.

"The Bratty Socialite "
Ariana Kellers was used to getting what she wanted. Being pretty and rich didn't exactly make her life any harder. She grew up in the wealth of her father's company, she'd always gone to the best schools, the best places to shop, the best clubs, the best drinks and drugs. The young socialite and model wasn't exactly used to hearing the term compromise. Well, until now.

After hosting a party for her 22nd birthday party that had gotten a little out of hand, her father had been more focused on her. She wasn't popular in his opinion when she started dating a slightly famous actor with a well-known drug habit. The whole thing ended very chaotically and he didn't cope very well with her ending things between them. After a while of him stalking her, Ariana finally went to her father, asking for help.

At first, he'd been furious with her. He hadn't approved from the beginning and now this - of course, he had been right the whole time. Urgh.

Then he'd come up with a solution to her problem (and, Ari thought, a way to make sure she was behaving): She was getting a bodyguard. Of course she'd blankly refused, but when daddy Kellers threatened to cut her off and take away that sweet penthouse apartment he'd so generously given her, the young socialite couldn't refuse. No matter how little she wanted her privacy to be invaded by some old, stinky bodyguard all day.

Well, on that note she had been admittedly wrong.

The man that was now living in her spare bedroom was not old nor stinky. Actually he smelled quite nice - one of the only things, Ariana actually liked about him. His looks weren't too bad either. Tall, muscular and intense brown eyes.

But seriously, that man was such a jerk. Every little remark from him could get her blood boiling from anger. It was clear that he didn't exactly like the idea of working with some 22 year old, spoiled brat. Ariana knew she hadn't exactly given him the best expression of herself, that was fully on purpose. In all honesty the girl had been expecting to annoy him into quitting within the first few days. Now it'd been a week.

A week of him living in her apartment...A week of him following her around everywhere she went...A week of low key taunting each other.

Her father had to be paying good money.

It was more than clear that the two didn't exactly get along, but they hadn't actually been in a fight yet, only low key bickering. She had tried her best though, wanting to let out some frustrations on him, but somehow he was always too controlled. That didn't stop her from trying though.

Today was no exception.

She wore a long sweatshirt with thigh-high boots and straightened her long hair over her shoulder. She checked over her makeup once more in the mirror before grabbing her purse and stepping out of her room. "I hope you're ready because I'm leaving with or without you," she called out into the apartment for Derek strolling past the living room and kitchen to the elevator clicking the button for the door to open. "Oh look, times up I'm leaving!" She called once more stepping into the elevator.

---------

So I guess overall what I'd mainly like for the socialite brat. A young, bratty, daddy's girl that is a socialite, nothing too big or famous, just a little notable. She has this boyfriend that she's just mainly using him for clout since he's rather notable and has some connections, apart from that he's a dick and not a great guy. I'm thinking she's tasked with having a bodyguard to keep an eye her who she try to drives away but that doesn't work. I'm thinking she can be involved with one of her father's business partners, one of his rivals or a potential partner. Maybe she can fuck around with one of her boyfriend's friends too, her drug dealer, a paparazzi that gets some blackmail material, a movie star/director at the chance of something, a sugar daddy. Plenty of options and I'm open to hearing more!

I think she'll be hungry and eager for more fame, to move up in the world and do whatever it takes.

- Also wouldn't mind do a story about a bored wife that starts to fantasy and then cheat. Maybe she has to end up doing something due to her husbands company or job not doing well. Open to lots of different ideas for this.

----------

So I'm looking for this to be quite detailed and a more long term orientated story with a nice healthy mix of plot to also go with the smut.

I write in third person perspective and my usual post lengths can go from anywhere from 2 paragraphs to 10, just depends on what is happening at the story and all that.

I don't mind having some OOC chatter about things along with taking the time to chat and brainstorm so that we can come up with a great story that we both look forward to exploring.

Posting frequency varies, could be daily, multiple times a day to once every few days. Looking to write via PM's or use discord.

Anywho, that's pretty much it so feel free to hit me up :)

UndisclosedDesires7

High Life/ Celeb based ideas
-

"Survive"

When the world collapsed, people expected it to be with a big boom, but it was more like a big sigh. It had been coming for ages, and people had closed their eyes to it, and when it finally happened only a few of us were truly ready for it -- the government was one of those that was ready for it. Securing bunkers for themselves and other "essential personnel" was one of the measures they'd taken to secure their own future, and of those essential personnel, a good few were people that just happened to be either lucky or rich. But the world did not stop there. It might've felt like it, underground in one of those bunkers, as the entire outside world was decimated into radioactive nothingness by nuclear warfare and not much could have survived out there. But this assumption was based on wrong information. The world definitely continued to exist, and in fact.. so did the humans that inhabit it. They just took a different form nowadays. Many changed from the exposures to the radioactive chemicals and new environment. Even the wildlife had developed and changed, forming abstract and huge monstrosities that roamed the wasteland.

In this new world, hunting for slaves was a favorite pastime of the people that had taken over the surface, and one of their favorite ways of doing that was to hunt down and crack open old world bunkers. The people inside were still "pure" and made for perfect captives because of that -- but also good trophies. The first time the raiders had obtained an old world celebrity, well, it was a party. Suffice to say Beyoncé did not stay Queen Bee for long. She was used every night, week in week out, by the entirety of the raider group. When the first mutation hit her after a month, she was no longer able to eat normal food, and instead had to be nourished entirely by semen. Her former torture now became her only method of survival. An ironic end to a perfect career.

After that, the raiders began ignoring the "common" women and men. Sure, they made for a nice post-raid snack, but they weren't worth keeping around for too long and usually either died or became one of the raiders. No, the raiders began focusing on capturing old-world celebrities. And these old-world bunkers became perfect targets, as they held "celebs" of all kind. Political figures, pop stars, actors and other famous people.. they all lived in these bunkers now. Just waiting to be cracked open and plundered -- and their bounties taken back to the main camp to be used, abused, and sold.

And if it wasn't the raiders that found them..? Well, the countless wasteland horrors would eventually find a way into the bunker. Truth be told, it was probably a lot more lucky to be taken by a raider than a mutant or creature. They had a habit of not allowing their prey to live long after using them as a living, breathing fleshlight. Though there were those that were sentient, ghouls that were ugly and called demeaning names by humans even if they used to be humans but they were just changed now. There were also super mutants that were much taller, bulkier and muscular compared to humans and had developed very extreme strength and endurance.

Just outside the Universal Studios of Hollywood  bunker situated in what was formerly known as Los Angeles, a gang of three men had situated themselves on an overwatch position to the front door of the bunker.

The majority of the inhabitants of L.A. who survived the nuclear blasts died in the ensuing weeks and months due to radiation poisoning, disease, famine, and violence. The city itself was ravaged by fires and aftershocks by the massive concentration of atomic explosions, with places such as Orange County on the outskirts being left as craters. But there were the people in bunkers that were still sheltered or the numerous mutated people that lurked around the wasteland now.

Two large blast doors blocked their entry, but the spinning of the air shaft ventilators gave away a weakness that the gang of three was sure to exploit. After all.. no fresh air..? No life. The doors would surely open then. What followed this revelation was a series of events that would invariably change the lives of those in the bunker at that very moment. First, two of the three took up a position in front of the door, aiming their rifles at the blastdoors, ready for them to be opened. The third raider, a harsh, rough looking man, went up to the top of the bunker and found the air shafts, and began taking apart the fencing that covered the shafts.

Once it'd been pried off, making a tonne of noise that would surely echo throughout the airshafts and reach the people inside, the man dropped the first explosive down the hatch. Clank, clank, clank... BOOM! A second explosive followed, just to make sure. The same noises followed, ending in a loud and powerful explosion. The air shaft was not, without a doubt, no longer functioning. Then, a third grenade was deposited into the air shaft, only this one had a different shape and once it fell halfway through the shaft, it began smoking. The smoke was not entirely harmless, but was certainly not lethal -- it was a type of gas that would make the nose burn before it would force the person inhaling it to sleep. But that was not really the intent.. the intent was to scare the people inside into opening the bunker doors.

Sure enough, once the third raider had joined his two companions down at the entrance to the bunker, the doors began creaking, and a red light began flashing atop the bunker. A minute later and the doors were completely open, and the group of three began their descent into the bunker. There was no need for gas masks, as the gas should have been ventilated out by now, although the burning noses would take a while to disappear. Deeper into the bunker they could hear the confused and worried voices of some people. How many people were in this bunker? Who knew. The raiders didn't, and they didn't care either. They'd only take the people they wanted, after all. And it was unlikely anyone inside was armed, since the bunkers weren't exactly meant to be entire societies after the nuclear war. They were just meant to help people survive for a year before they could leave the bunker.

As soon as they reached the main area of the bunker, one of the raiders aimed his rifle into the air, and loosed a shot, the bang of the gun echoing throughout the chamber.

"Ladies, gentlemen! May we have your attention!? Please line up so we can inspect the goods!" the leader of the three said, while stepping forwards and aiming his gun in the general direction of the crowd. Must've been twenty people maybe.. give or take. Not a big bunker, but definitely not small either.

"Just who do you think you ar-" one of the men in the bunker said. He was dressed in a fine shirt with a tie around his neck, so could've been anyone from a rich man to an engineer meant to maintain the bunker to a political figure of some importance. Whoever he was, the raider didn't seem to care.

He raised his gun, and fired a single bullet into the man's head, who stumbled backwards with a single step before falling over backwards. Yes, of course, the rest of the crowd began screaming and crying, but the yell of the man that had shot the gun called them to attention rather quickly. "We're not messing around people! Line up, let us inspect the goods, and once we're done you can continue pretending that the world outside is empty and dead! We'll leave you in peace as long as you give us what we want, so chop chop, get in line, hurry up!"

----------

"THERE'S ONLY THREE OF THEM!"

It was easy to think that everyone had gone soft in a day where everything had gone hard. To crack open a bunker was to reach inside and pluck out the soft, sweet center with little to no resistance. In most raider's experience it went exactly like that, after all. You put down a single dissident, and the rest of them are so breathless, terrified, or cowardly that there's not any resistance whatsoever moving beyond that. The most useful or desirable could then be weeded out at the leisure of the invaders, while the rest could be put to work for labor or ground up into nutritionally disgusting slurry or used for land-mine scouting or any number of other horrific, painful situations that the normies were only even barely adequate for. Especially throughout California, the rich, the tech-bros, and the celebrities had all proved exceptionally easy prey.

So imagine the sheer balls it took for John Janick to get his brains blown out through the back of his skull and to immediately have someone scream that there was only three of them. Yes, some of them immediately cowered and screamed, that was only to be expected, but a male voice nonetheless shoved a rallying cry out to anyone in the small group who was actually going to listen, and thus managed to throw a chaotic situation into still further chaos. Two men lunged forward at the raiders while another woman came rushing up from the side. Their eyes were red and their cheeks dotted with tears from the burning gasses, but the sudden and unexpected failure of their air supply and the fact that they hadn't all been knocked out had gotten everyone ready for something being about to happen. And happen it did. They had the guns, but the bunker-dwellers had the numbers, and only time was going to tell just what was going to happen when that collision took place.

"Holy fuck," Billie muttered deliriously. Her nose itched and burned like crazy, but like most everyone else down there, the former singer hadn't been knocked out thanks to how far the gas had dispersed. One grenade down a nonfunctional ventilation system left everyone tingling and on edge, but no one down for the count after all -- and her mutter of surprise really came more than anything else thanks to the fact that her brother actually had the goddamn balls to take the fight to these assholes immediately. She was proud of Finneas, honestly, and she always had been. But specially now. She was just about to join the fray in fact, following his lead, when an arm yanking on her elbow stopped her.

"Are you fucking nuts?" Ariana hissed in her prim little voice, Billie's bunker BFF wide eyed and as red-nosed as everyone else, but as soon as another gunshot went off she jumped damn near out of her skin all over again. The petite Italian girl was shaking like a chihuahua and Billie wasn't even entirely sure that she realized how badly she was trembling despite her entire little body vibrating.

Look, a year or two ago, maybe Billie and Ariana would've been frenemies -- I mean, Billie was always cool with other folks in the industry because fuck if she felt like she really believed in the success she had, right? -- but these days there were no charts to worry about or records or awards to compete for. It turned out their best collaboration had been in the record industry execs who had managed to save themselves, some key talent, and some high powered folks with some key talents to keep things running and slam them all together in a bunker to survive the end of the world. These days, Eilish and Grande were damn near inseparable. And not just because they were actually the only two women even close to the same age in the bunker, though yeah, that had gone a long way toward making them friends. Despite Ariana being half again as old as Billie, folks tended to assume she was the younger of the two of them for some annoying reason (mostly because .. well, the two shorties were built entirely differently once you got past the ruler measuring stick metrics), but they were close enough in experience at least to have a lot in common. And that had made them a unified front in staving off boredom, helping out around the bunker, and sticking together when the execs inevitably made their gross proposals about what women should expect to be doing for "the good of humanity".

Yeah, nah.

"Uh, that's my goddamn brother," Billie hissed back, her brother who had been instrumental in helping keep the men vs. women peace in fact, as well as being their never uncomfortable third wheel. And as soon as she said that, panic set in as she realized just how hard he was flinging himself into danger .. and how Ariana had almost kept her from helping. Billie yanked her arm out of her friend's grip, beating her sneakers hard on the floor to try to join the dogpile of bodies trying to keep the raiders from being able to use their weapons. Ariana let out a sound that was almost undefinably between a squeak and a scream and a growl of frustration, but what choice did she have?

It had just become an all-or-nothing free for all as the peace of their apocalypse shelter was forever shattered. And every last one of them was going to have to fight for their lives.

There were only three raiders, after all. And only about twenty survivors.

The odds were bad for both sides.

--------

Nothing of this is set in concrete but basically I'm looking to explore a celebrity or two who is used to be a world of glamour and fame but is now in a desolate world that is full of darkness and depravity. Celebrities are now a hunted prized commodity of the past world. We could follow her doing things to get by and survive.

I think that it would be quite fun to explore a narrative in which a character, the celebrity(s) was caught by someone who didn't even intend to abuse that position. Think of him as a bounty hunter... he is telling himself that he isn't as bad as those other men... even though he trades off women he catches for a profit, let that be basic supplies or something more elaborate.

However, during the journey we could play, a journey that would take him and his captives through the desolate lands to find a buyer, he would eventually turn... and find joy in what he despised for so long. He could turn into one of those men he usually caters too... and as much as he might hate himself, he has some easy ways to release that anger, right?

He might not indulge in fucking her right away, thinking he has some weird sense of morality. But he stands idly by while she gets used while he gains shelter, goods, etc.

Open to lots of different ways to do this story

"A Relationship Under The Lights"

A single door separated Billie and her boyfriend Liam from everyone else backstage working the show. Grips strode back and forth ensuring all the lighting and rigging was set up for the performance to come while a select few fans that paid a hefty price got to wander the halls. The opening act had already been performing on stage and was nearing the end of their set. Their entourage also walked the halls going from the sides of the stage of the breakroom and wherever else they may wander. Unlike the opening act Billie had her own room and on the other side of that door the teen popstar that had been very quickly climbing and dominating the charts was of all places, on her knees. Her pre performance "mediation" was well underway. The teen sat on her knees wearing her signature baggy pants, boots and a sweater too big for her that also hid away her surprisingly supple and huge breasts from the world. One ankle rested atop the other crossing her feet to add a bit of "vulnerability" to her position. A light bit of spit drizzled down her chin to form beads of lust that then fell to the floor. Her head bobbed up and down between her boyfriend's denim covered thighs. His cock nestled between her glossy nude painted lips. Some of that gloss had smeared his skin leaving streaks in her lustful wake. Something she knew Liam fucking loved to no end which is possibly why her lips seemed to be painted with an extra thick layer of gloss. When her lips pulled off his cock his shaft glistened with her spit.

Liam's hand reached out resting atop her head caressing her before sliding his fingers into her raven black and dyed green locks of hair to clear the strands of hair from her eyes. Those big blue iris looked up at him. The man moaned aloud as he looked down to her. The contrast of their skin so apparent it'd be stupid not to acknowledge. The taboo and kink that came along with it adding to the excitement and thrill as if her being a world renown popstar wasn't enough. They'd hear the sounds of people talking just past the door, footsteps going back and forth. One set stopped right at the door but didn't dare open it. A knock vibrated through the room and a feminine voice called out "Five minutes till you're up Billie" Liam looked over to the door as the footsteps walked away then back to his younger, pale Oral Queen with a smirk.

"Five minutes? Mmm Normally a Snowbunny couldn't get me off so quickly but they aren't you. They aren't my Queen with the throat of an angel" His hand slid to the back of her skull pressing her head down to nudge the last few remaining inches of his cock into her pretty throat bulging it out in a manner that scores of men and women would pay to see. A thick pool of spit drizzled off her bottom lip creating ropes of lust that fell on the ground and some even on his balls. He'd hold her there till her eyes began to water a good bit then release her from his powerful grip allowing her to stay or to pull away if she needed air. Even if she walked out with eyes a little watery or red from the strain of his cock most would just assume she was high. In a way she was but not on the drug they'd assume. She was high on cock.   Taking his phone he googled her name. The top results that came back were all gossip and rumors but delicious none the less. He read a few out loud. "Teen popstar dating hot shot NBA player." He gave a light chuckle. "Hmmm this one "Possible scandal for the new queen of pop? They seem to think we've been seeing each other in secret since before you were eighteen." He laughed slightly which made his cock flex between her beautiful full lips and shot her a wink. "Cute, but wrong again. We met after you were all legal. But for someone so concerned and wanna be virtuous they sure do come up with some perverted shit."

"Oh, Hello there. Listen to this baby. "What's their relationship mean for her future?" I don't know, lets see what they say." With a smirk he clicked it. "We all know the saying. The heart wants what the heart wants." He nodded along. "True, true. And every cock wants a tight pussy or a hot mouth to fuck. Guess I got lucky when I found that you had it all" Reaching down he grabbed her by the hair to pull at her locks so that her roots burned. He pulled her up forcing her to balance with her hands at his thighs and get up high enough that he could lean in and kiss her. His tongue gliding over the very same tongue that was just on his cock. Loving her muscle, massaging her Grammy award winning tongue. Pouring his passion into her lips. Something her white Ex had never done and even scoffed at the idea calling it "gross" or "gay" but Liam didn't care about such things. Only about his woman, his love and some light bodily fluids wouldn't stop him from worshiping his Queen's oral muscle. Breaking the kiss he guided her back down to his black cock. A match made not in heaven but more likely in the sinful depths of hell.

"How will their relationship impact her career? Will this boyfriend of her's" He scoffed. "I got a name, mother fuckers." He shrugged it off "Will they be able to manage each other's careers" He scoffed at the idea. "Idiots." He laughed which had his cock flexing in her mouth again. His hand lowered to her head caressing her skull.  He went on "With countless fans looking to Billie as an example is it possible that young woman would take her relationship as an example of what's normal and accepted? Will we be seeing more young woman seeking out men of color as potential life partners? We'll just have to wait and see." Liam then locked his phone, setting it past Billie at the styling desk next to her make up and lipstick products. The lights around the mirror lit up bright reflecting back Liam sitting there with Billie's head bobbing up and down in and out of frame.

"What do you think about all that, babe?" He asked but before she could answer, he would grunt. Liam grabbed the arm rest with his fingers gripping into it his other hand gripping her skull as his cock flexed hard as his seed began to jet out of his cock into her mouth glazing her award winning tongue and fill her mouth leaving her with a choice to swallow, spit or maybe even to keep going and drizzle it right back over that pornstar cock.

--------

Looking to explore the ups and downs of a young famous couple dealing with the various things that would be involved in young love and drama at a famous level. Open to changes to this and other ideas.

"Rose Garden Filled With Thorns"
Kylie Cameron stepped from the limo and smiled that trademark smile at the flashes of camera's and the pap's who always seemed to yell out the same questions every time she appeared someplace... but it came with the territory and at 25, she had already had a career that spanned more than 20 years. From the 3 year old darling in a sitcom, through Disney's productions at 11 before getting her own iconic show at 16, she had been the sex symbol of a generation of teenage boys and some girls for a 4 season run of Tuesday's Troubles, awards and more exposure than you could shake a stick at. Her marriage at 20 to a man 17 years her senior had been a bit of a contraversery, but she still smiled and even wiggled her fingers at one of the women that she had done an interview with a couple of months before about her plans for the future and whether she would match her mother someday on the silver screen. Kylie had perfected a clothing line, cosmetics and even wrote a book that hit the best seller list from the start; she had more than enough money coming in that she didn't have to work another day of her life if she decided to do that. Not that she planned to retire anytime soon. She was still a hot commodity and she intended to make the most of it.

So, she smiled and strolled up the red carpet... fuming inside with enough heat to fuel half of Hollywood. Her husband, a man who she felt... something for one minute and hated the next. Her husband of 5 years and she were suppose to be a happily married couple and these appearances were suppose to support that image. But Blain, her husband had called her less than an hour before they were due to go to the premier of her mother's newest film and he was running late; he would meet her there. She would lay odds that he was screwing that little 18 year old assistant that he had hired a few weeks before. Blaine was nothing if not persuasive when it came to getting into women's panties; she should know... he had done it to her as well. "Where are you, you bastard!" she swore under her breath  and walked up the red carpet. There would be weeks of questions about their breakup, a separation or even a divorce until they appeared again as a couple... and who got the questions? Not Blaine!

Kylis lightly ran her hand over the silken material of the dress that she wore for the big event. She had put her raven hair into an up-do to leave her shoulders bare in the strapless black number that hugged her D-cupped breasts and slender waist... and did wonders for her ass before it stopped just 3 inches above the stocking clad knees and, of course, the slingback heels that everyone expected to see. Her deep brown eyes scanned the people ahead of her and her smile grew warm and sincere as she spotted the next heart-throb of the big screen. She wondered if he was involved with anyone... she wouldn't mind keeping him company for the next 3 weeks of filming for Law And Order. She had, of course, met him months before when he had started filming the movie with her mother and tonight, the movie would be viewed for the first time.

---------

"Hey Kylie" she heard a voice approach behind her, just before turning to see the handsome supporting actor of the film she was about to see, Jonathan Crow. Crow was thirty five and in line to be the heir to the legacy of George Clooney. Preternaturally handsome, with no sign of aging anything but gracefully, the man was single, a commodity in Hollywood, and an unquestionable leading man for decades to come. Her eyes smiled as broadly as her mouth as she turned to say hello. No sooner had she done so, he greeted her with a warm, simply friendly hug and kiss upon her cheek.

"Hey Jon," she said.

"Where is Blaine?" he asked, away from the ears of any paparazzo at the distant photography line, leaving them only to fill in the imaginary, flirtatious conversation they conjured up and wanted to report. While they would be wrong, they actually wouldn't be far off. She certainly wondered if Jon Crow was available at the moment and would not mind finding out.

"He's on his way," she said. "He had some late work that kept him." The movie star with her stood a moment and offered his arm to escort her into the premiere.

"Well let's go inside," he said. She smiled again and took his arm, walking in with him, then quickly outside the eyes of any media, again leaving them to create a narrative of their choice. A while later, shortly before the movie was set to begin, as she mingled with Crow and others, including her mother, wine in hand, she saw her husband sneak through the entrance nearly undetected, finally ready to be by her side. As he did, she released Crow's hand, hoping he hadn't seen it. She didn't want to have the fight now, if she could avoid it.

"There you are," she said, clearly annoyed, but where nobody could hear, as he approached. "Where have you been?"

Blaine Kennedy gave an annoyed scowl toward his wife upon hearing her words. He knew exactly the arrow to fire from his quiver.

"The Markets are always working and never outgrow their usefulness," he said as he kissed her cheek so as only she could hear. He pulled back with a wry grin, looking proud of his wife for the crowds, while beaming only at the free and easy shot he had taken. He had grown wealthy on Wall Street years ago, first at Goldman, then replacing Jamie Dimon at JP Morgan. Having excelled at banking and finance at a young age gave him the freedom to pursue other pursuits and one of those had been the creation of an investment group that sought to bring an NFL team to Los Angeles. While he had always been an east coast guy, the warm weather and beautiful women of California suited him, and he had made the golden state his home when he was thirty. It was there, however, that he had first met Steven Frates, an angel investor in a number of tech startups in San Francisco, whose owners and CEOs Blaine coveted for their business. Soon, he had struck a friendship with Frates, who later introduced him to a number of the West coast elite, including many who found their way to Frates' Gatsby style parties in the hills over L.A. It was at one such party that Blaine had first noticed the golden skinned girl with the firm body and tight build - Kylie Cameron, with whose work he had been unfamiliar , never having kids of his own to inform him of her popular appeal. Making a swift introduction, he learned she was the daughter of an incredibly famous actress, and though Kylie was only twenty, he found her ever more appealing. Weeks later, he asked Frates for a number and, while at first hesitant, the financier set them up on a first get together which all involved hesitated to call a date. A quick and raging year later, they were married in a small, private ceremony in Aspen.

"It's not like you were having problems finding company," he nodded toward Jon Crow.

"Fuck you, Blaine," she replied as he stepped past her and toward the bar, where he ordered an Old Fashioned with Rye whiskey. She watched him move away before turning back and walking toward a group where her mother now stood. Blaine got his drink and turned with a coy smirk to look over the gathered crowd. Hollywood was never his scene, certainly more for his wife. Years ago, she had been a shark in these waters, the fierce, dangerous creature everyone sought to contain, though none could. He had never tamed her himself, though the dark nights overlooking magnificent views and vistas as he pistoned in and out of her tiny body in an effort to do so were as close as any had seemingly come.  He enjoyed the tabloid attention a bit, but Kylie had eaten it up, playing to it as much as possible, and he grew to resent it when she quit working steadily, instead hamming for the cameras in New York, Las Vegas, London, Rio, and anywhere else she could spend his money and waste her own time.

He stepped from the bar, then listened as the studio attendants began ushering people into the theater. He noticed a cute attendant, perhaps no more than twenty, standing near the entrance and cast a wink in her direction as he sipped from his drink. He turned to look over his shoulder and quickly made eyes with Kylie, arms crossed and head cocked as if asking him if he seriously dared to disrespect her in front of these people. He shrugged and finished his drink before clenching his jaw and walking toward her, offering his arm to go into the movie.

"Shall we?" He asked in monotone. Kylie looked at him for a moment in silence. Then, she opened her crossed arms, placing one inside his own.

"Don't act like I don't know," she said. He raised his eyebrows.

"Don't act like you're not a whore, either," came his pointed response. Knowing they would step along a windowed corrider where the photographers outside would see, the girl put on a grin as if he had said the most delightful thing ever while they walked past the cameras lenses. She was a pro at making things seem perfect.

"Don't even think about staying in the apartment tonight," She responded, maintaining her grin.

"One of us should," he said, jabbing her again, referencing the opportunity she might have with Jon Crow, or perhaps another. She smirked at him, begrudgingly impressed and also holding down a fury just beneath the surface. As they stepped into the theater, she unclasped his hand and stepped down the aisles away from him, intending in no way to sit with him any longer than necessary. He swatted her ass playfully in the dark, finding it remarkable still just how firm it was and how much he liked it even though he often couldn't stand his wife. She was still good for something. She turned with a slight start before continuing on her way.

"Don't even think about that either," was all she said before joining her mother and friends in a row to itself as the opening credits rolled. Blaine walked up the stairs, in the opposite direction, giving no response. He would save it for the room later and see what she said then.

-------

An old prompt of mine that I wouldn't mind exploring again.

Wanting the ups and downs of a couple in the limelight as they love/hate each other throughout their lives and go on escapades by cheating with numerous other people. Thinking of having more focus on Kylie's endeavours in general, also thinking that she might try to launch her career back into acting and such.

"The Dark Side of L.A."
It was typical LA night and one would lose themselves easily into the bustle of night life. However, in a small bar situated away from the bustling downtown, here was a humble and unlikely girl who we’d know as Katy Perry today.

Through the rickety door of the bar, there was some bustling as there truckers, regulars, and girl groups chattered and contributed to the bar’s nightlife. There were men who roared laughing about stories and jokes they shared with each other, while some others tried their luck to hit on the girls while receiving giggles and condescending playful comments in return.

All the meanwhile, Katheryn sat on a stool at the back of the dive bar. A lone light shone down on her as she strum at her guitar and sang into the shitty microphone. She tried to ignore the waitress shouting at the bartender, the two truckers heckling her as they played pool, and just focused on the music. She closed her eyes, willed away the distractions and sang, and tried to pretend she didn’t feel like throwing up from her nerves.

She had on a pair of tight faded blue jeans and a peach colored blouse. Her raven hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had on the wispiest hint of makeup. She sat uncomfortably on her stool as she continuously tried her best to focus internally on her voice, music, and channeling her emotions into her music.

There was a smattering of applause as the final notes of her last song rang through the bar and died. Soon, however, everyone continued with what they were doing, again ignoring Katheryn presence.

She shyly cleared her throat and tried to smile as she almost whispered into the mic, “Ummm...thank you. I’m Katheryn Hudson. Have a great night.”

Then she got up and hurriedly rushed off stage, inconspicuously making way over to the bar.

Josh sat in this dump of a bar, a man of his prestigious job usually wouldn't be in a lowly place like this but sometimes he would come to this place even if it did leave an awful stench on his expensive suits. It was convenient and the place did have some strong drinks.

One of the main reasons he would go to these shady bars would be to spot any young attractive women, he would approach them and introduce himself as an agent to the stars, which was a half truth. They would talk, have a few drinks before she was on her knees, sucking his cock. It's funny what a small opportunity of fame can do to people.

He was here again tonight but this time he heard a voice that was quite soft and very unexpected in a place like this. He downed his whiskey that left his throat slightly burning before turning on the barstool to see a young voluptuous girl performing with a guitar. She looked so innocent as she plucked the strings and hit all the right notes.

Josh watched her, taking in every small movement of hers. Eventually she gave her name and got up and left from her small set, heading towards the back of the bar.

Josh continued to watch her in the dim light, wondering if he should approach her. He ordered another drink and thought about it.

-----------

Looking to make this a long term and detailed story stretching over quite sometime throughout the career of Katy Perry. Going from her struggling beginnings as she is degraded and forced to do thing she would rather not to her super stardom. The starter can be changed to something else. Very much open to a different celebrity from my list.

"Breaking Billie"
Billie Eilish had risen to global prominence practically overnight, while it was in reality over the course of a couple years, her career had become one of the most watched, gossiped and talked about in the modern age. When people argued that the big music labels and industry was dying and outdated, she had been the outlier that proved that big industry still had its finger on the pulse. That record labels and execs knew how to take a young teenage singer-songwriter and properly foster the talent into a global phenomenon with her first album topping the charts in several continents. Selling out arenas globally, and getting high-tier billing on major festivals like Cochella, and Bonnaroo everything seemed like she was unstoppable. Then again, half of the initial buzz and gossip surrounding her epic rise to the world stage was she was an 'industry plant'. The notion that she was essential hand crafted by talent reps and record execs to create the next massive alt pop star. There was some evidence to that, but the tabloids always over exaggerated things for their sake, to sell clicks and magazines. Yes, her parents were life-long music industry executives. Also true, her older brother was a multi-award winning pop singer/producer who had a heavy hand in crafting her ethereal signature sound. Those were certainly big factors to Billie's immense success, but they always tried to down-play those elements as Billie's own style and aesthetics what many considered to be the key to her success.

It's always amazing when any single performer has such a meteoric rise into the upper echelon of the modern music world. When you're hanging out around the titans of the industry, you're going to get a lot of attention both good and bad. The media hype surrounding Billie while majority all positive, there was a small fraction that jumped looking for the worst take to stir up drama. It didn't affect Billie or her family all that much, but it was an nuisance to occasionally go on the record denying or correcting some of their more outrageous claims. Some journalists claimed 'they' weren't going to let Billie have a normal life until she was crowned The Queen of Modern Pop, stepping on the progress over other's careers like Lana Del Ray, or Lady Gaga. Other tabloids liked to make absurd claims of her mental health, potential drug habits, and bold assumptions on her sexual life. The latter being something that was starting to stick and gain more traction. That speculation coming from her baggy, ill-fitting attire, that she doesn't want her body being displayed. Others took that info, paired with her macabre music videos and style assuming that she would HAVE to be a freak in the sheets. While the publicists who managed the teen-star had no problems defending other ridiculous claims, this topic was slightly more more sensitive. If you overreact, you can easily make the situation and perception worse--they leaned towards the option of no comment. The same stories would get reprinted several times a year, stirring the pot looking for a reaction.

That nonsense didn't matter since, Billie was starting her massive When We All Fall Asleep World Tour she didn't the time to pay that gossip any attention. She was riding a wave of global fame, and she was on the top of the world. As that tour of sold-out arenas went all without a hitch, her and managers recorded 3 new singles that would drop as she started the different legs of the tour...and they ran into their first few bump in her career. The first single was released to a very lack-luster response from fans, which they didn't think much of. The song took some risks on the melody and the overall tone, nothing unusual though. With the 2nd, and 3rd singles releasing getting an even more hostile response from her fan-base. The third single flopping the hardest, having a strong 4/1 dislike ratio on YouTube, and crowds falling eerily silent when performed live. It was clear how unpopular it was. Her tour finished off without a hitch aside from those songs, but when she got back to L.A. Billie's main manager at Interscope Records, Dennis Wilbert had requested a meeting with her and the CEO of the label, Eric Dormer the following Monday about the fan response from the latest single to ensure 'everyone was on the same wavelength'.

The day of the meeting, Mr. Dormer sat on a phone call in his lavished office, in the back of Interscope Records waiting for the young star to arrive to personally pitch their 'master plan' to turn her into THE biggest Alt Pop star the world has ever known. It was the same story of any sort of corporate greed, where great money isn't good enough. If you can leverage something for more profits, then it's the company's fiscal responsibility to do so, if any of their 'assets' could be better utilized. The CEO stood 6'2" tall, bald headed with broad shoulders, and a barrel chest, with a beer belly to match it, weighing just over 300 lbs, he was a massive mountain of a man. Dressing in a baby blue tailored shirt with his sleeves rolled up, tucked into his designer royal blue slacks, he with purple-tinted alligator shoes to complete his look, as he finalized payments over the phone before the meeting started. This diabolic master plan he was concocting was his personal doing, he was doing the mental math on if it was even feasible. The more he pondered it, the more realistic it started to seem--it's still a long shot and a risk. Career ending even, if it sent sideways completely and he was exposed...but it was a risk he embraced, and was more than willing to take. He was confident he could pull it off, as long as she agreed to go into this willingly. Her initial compliance was the make or break moment, once the ball got rolling it would be easy to keep things where he wanted.

Her long-time manager Dennis he been approached by Eric aggressively suggesting that they needed to take this course of action to ensure that Billie's career momentum wouldn't be harmed. While Dennis didn't see or get this point, but the CEO didn't drop the conversation until Dennis had perfectly understood his vision, and how he was crucial to all of it. Dennis' patience had been wearing thin, when agreed to set up the meeting. Dennis still didn't think it was a spectacular idea all that much, but he figured Eilish would put her foot down if she didn't approve of the same outline he had just been presented. Maybe she'd see his point of view? It was her decision to make not his at the end of the day, or so he had been told. He tried to put his foot down against Mr. Dormer, but he wasn't really taking 'No' for an answer, at least not from him. Trying to avoid getting into an argument with his boss' boss, he simply folded from his increasing agitation when he tried to refuse.

Dennis, a tall and slender man, in his mid 40s, with brushed back mid-length hair with sharp facial features; dull frown lines in his face, he looked his age despite being in better shape. He dressed well, a grey button-up shirt tucked into his black pants, with a platinum links on his left wrist, and his white-gold wedding band on his right ring finger. As he paced back and forth outside the main entrance smoking his Camel crushes, as he mentally mulled over the details of the contract he'd seen. He knew what the CEO had in mind exactly, it was perverse and degregating to put it lightly...it wasn't anything complex to figure out, but just because he didn't like the look of it wouldn't work. Pulling out his phone checking the time, it was 15 'til 1 o'clock, as he her manager ashed his cigarette into the ash tray, waiting for Billie to pull up any minute.

----------------

Billie sighed as she entered the large building, it was bringing back memories from about when she was in a familiar process, going to meetings with labels after her songs she released on sound cloud caught a lot of attention along with her follow up EP.

But things were a bit different now for Billie, her latest album had flopped pretty badly and the label she had signed the deal with already wanted to have a big talk about things. She had made them so much money in her first year that they had the audacity to just want to negotiate things. Billie still had the same agent though and he believed in her very much and didn't write her off yet.

It was only a few minutes before the meeting when Billie arrived to see her manager Dennis outside of the doors to office where the meeting would take place. He didn't exactly look the most calm either.

"Hey man, we ready to do this shit?" Billie said, trying to boost an air of confidence even though she also felt a little nervous too.

There was something old fashioned about Dormer's office that anyone with a taste for refinement and simpler times could appreciate. It made it all the more appalling when a neon couch calling itself a teenaged girl crashed through the aesthetic like a lime-green wrecking ball. Although the truth was, wrecking balls had urgency and purpose in a way that the shapeless slouch rolling in at 12:55 didn't seem to from door-to-chair. The fact that she had been more than punctual was the only indication at all that his one o' clock wasn't going to simply take his time and stretch it out until it was good and thoroughly wasted. Then again, album sales suggested a somewhat different side to that coin.

What you were going to get with Billie was like that quote about boxes of chocolates she was too young to recognize (don't judge; it's not like an old fart would get any references she did understand, or at least that's what most of the people who never sat down and talked with her might have assumed). "Hey," she greeted about as formally as she could as she took a seat, the billowing pillow-sacks of her Jolly Rancher Apple hued ensemble moving around her like she was going to be entirely swallowed up by the cloth. It co-ordinated with her hair and with her nails, but seemed to otherwise conform with nothing at all that resembled anything like fashion girls her age were usually wearing.

And that was both the success and the problem for the seventeen year old wunderkind, wasn't it?

It wasn't all that often that she met directly and alone with the money people, because she still wasn't used to the money people. She didn't even really like the money people all that much. Finneas was just way better with all this crap than she was, quite frankly. If he could have handled all of the business aspects entirely while she just got to bounce around and make music, she would've been happier than a kid in a candy store picking out apple-flavored Jolly Ranchers. Alas; this was one of those big-girl moments she was expected to do herself, from the sound of things.

There was a lady-like way to sit. Billie sat with her knees wide apart, her shoulders slumped forward, and her hands dangling down in front of her like she was being affected by Earth's gravity in a way she couldn't entirely fight off. Finishing school, posture classes, high fashion -- you weren't going to get any of those things in a client like her. Nor were you going to avoid sophomore slumps alongside her actual slumps, from the way things were looking. She toed the line between a girl who had no idea why she was here and one who totally understood that she was about to get detention which .. probably was something more than one teacher had seen from her before.

"I like your office," she said brightly, the compliment cutting through the slight burr of her voice in a way that was sincere (whether her natural delivery helped it seem that way or not). She dug that vibe of it and how very lavish it was.

----------

So I'm looking to explore the world of Hollywood and it's dark depths of what happens behind closed doors to the famous starlets that are forced and controlled and the issues that can also be caused from addictions, abuse and the pressures of the life.

I'm a big fan of Billie Eilish and would love to explore this specific idea with her in particular. We can tweak a bit of the timeline of her career already and choose where we want this to start off or alter some aspects.

Happy for this to get quite dark and looking to hear peoples ideas for scenarios, characters and story lines.

Very much fond of Billie but can also use a different celebrity.

"The Bratty Socialite "
Ariana Kellers was used to getting what she wanted. Being pretty and rich didn't exactly make her life any harder. She grew up in the wealth of her father's company, she'd always gone to the best schools, the best places to shop, the best clubs, the best drinks and drugs. The young socialite and model wasn't exactly used to hearing the term compromise. Well, until now.

After hosting a party for her 22nd birthday party that had gotten a little out of hand, her father had been more focused on her. She wasn't popular in his opinion when she started dating a slightly famous actor with a well-known drug habit. The whole thing ended very chaotically and he didn't cope very well with her ending things between them. After a while of him stalking her, Ariana finally went to her father, asking for help.

At first, he'd been furious with her. He hadn't approved from the beginning and now this - of course, he had been right the whole time. Urgh.

Then he'd come up with a solution to her problem (and, Ari thought, a way to make sure she was behaving): She was getting a bodyguard. Of course she'd blankly refused, but when daddy Kellers threatened to cut her off and take away that sweet penthouse apartment he'd so generously given her, the young socialite couldn't refuse. No matter how little she wanted her privacy to be invaded by some old, stinky bodyguard all day.

Well, on that note she had been admittedly wrong.

The man that was now living in her spare bedroom was not old nor stinky. Actually he smelled quite nice - one of the only things, Ariana actually liked about him. His looks weren't too bad either. Tall, muscular and intense brown eyes.

But seriously, that man was such a jerk. Every little remark from him could get her blood boiling from anger. It was clear that he didn't exactly like the idea of working with some 22 year old, spoiled brat. Ariana knew she hadn't exactly given him the best expression of herself, that was fully on purpose. In all honesty the girl had been expecting to annoy him into quitting within the first few days. Now it'd been a week.

A week of him living in her apartment...A week of him following her around everywhere she went...A week of low key taunting each other.

Her father had to be paying good money.

It was more than clear that the two didn't exactly get along, but they hadn't actually been in a fight yet, only low key bickering. She had tried her best though, wanting to let out some frustrations on him, but somehow he was always too controlled. That didn't stop her from trying though.

Today was no exception.

She wore a long sweatshirt with thigh-high boots and straightened her long hair over her shoulder. She checked over her makeup once more in the mirror before grabbing her purse and stepping out of her room. "I hope you're ready because I'm leaving with or without you," she called out into the apartment for Derek strolling past the living room and kitchen to the elevator clicking the button for the door to open. "Oh look, times up I'm leaving!" She called once more stepping into the elevator.

---------

So I guess overall what I'd mainly like for the socialite brat. A young, bratty, daddy's girl that is a socialite, nothing too big or famous, just a little notable. She has this boyfriend that she's just mainly using him for clout since he's rather notable and has some connections, apart from that he's a dick and not a great guy. I'm thinking she's tasked with having a bodyguard to keep an eye her who she try to drives away but that doesn't work. I'm thinking she can be involved with one of her father's business partners, one of his rivals or a potential partner. Maybe she can fuck around with one of her boyfriend's friends too, her drug dealer, a paparazzi that gets some blackmail material, a movie star/director at the chance of something, a sugar daddy. Plenty of options and I'm open to hearing more!

I think she'll be hungry and eager for more fame, to move up in the world and do whatever it takes.

"A Sweet Romance or a Dark Fall"

Liam Webber stood across the octagon, small droplets of blood splattered on his chest and on his white shorts. Across from him was UFC champ Kamaru Usman, the Nigerian had a large cut on his cheek and wore the majority of the damage from the last 4 rounds with bruising on his thighs and ribs. Liam on the other hand, barely had a scratch on him besides a small cut in his hairline that had come from an accidental headbutt. It had been a dominant display from the Australian in the last 20 minutes, he had used his striking to take apart the champion and stuffed his takedowns with good defense and now Liam was just 5 minutes away from being UFC champion.

At the start of the fifth round it was clear who the more energetic fighter was. Liam bounced from his corner and approached Kamaru in the middle of the octagon. He waited as Usman wandered forward before lifting his leg, feinting a kick before punching forward and just managing to catch his opponent on the end of his fist. He heard Usman grunt and decided to push forward, keeping his head bobbing as not to take punches.Liam ducked down and swung for Kamaru’s ribs, hearing a satisfying crunch as the punch connected. Usman began to fall to his knees in pain but it was yet to be over. Liam rose up from ducking and launched a kick at Usman’s head. It connected beautifully with the Nigerian’s chin, causing his body to go stiff and his eyes to roll back.Liam watched as his head smashed into the canvas, clearly KOed. The Australian could’ve followed up with more strikes however the referee stepped in, pushing Liam away from Usman before tending to the unconscious man.

The crowd in the STAPLES centre roared as Liam vaulted onto the wall of the cage, straddling on top of it and celebrating. He looked ecstatic as he roared into the crowd, muscles tensing and bulging. His team filled the cage around him and passed him the Australian flag. Tom draped it around his shoulders as he sat atop the cage, absorbing all the praise that the crowd was giving him.

Eventually he came down from the cage in order to be given the belt. Liam stood in the middle of the cage with the referee and Dana White behind him with the welterweight belt. Usman had gone to hospital as soon as he was conscious and as a result he wasn’t present as Dana wrapped the belt around Liam’s waist. The fans in the crowd were deafening as the new champion strode around the octagon, holding his belt high for all of them to see. He settled once he was pulled over by Joe Rogan for a post fight interview. Rogan asked a question which Liam ignored, he took the mic from the commentator and looked straight into the camera “Greatest of All Time right here, anyone, anyplace, anytime” He gave the mic back to Rogan and shook his hand, the crowd cheering at the statement of confidence.Liam got a quick photo with his team in the middle of the octagon, his belt proudly draped across his shoulder.

After the fight he left the arena to cheers from the crowd. Liam sauntered to the back with swagger, heading back to a changing room with the rest of his coaching team. His torso was still sprinkled with blood, as well as his tight white shorts having the occasional red splatter of blood on. He looked perfect beside the small cut in his hairline, his muscles being tensed as he breathed in and out. His team had left the door open as they’d gone to go and get drinks to celebrate in the back and as a result Liam was left alone. He sat on a seat facing the door, all alone with his belt placed at his feet. His shorts clung closely to his hips, portraying a large bulge as he drunk water and waited for his team to arrive back.

--------

This prompt can go in a few ways.

I am thinking that he could be either a UFC fighter, a NBA/NFL rookie, an actor or a singer. Either he is in his early career and rise of he's already established and quite famous. Also already known for a  few incidents with drugs, booze and sex.

We could follow him having an initial sweet romance with another celebrity which is nice for a while but then the temptations of beautiful girls, drugs and drinking tempts him too much, he'll start to fall into a hedonistic lifestyle. Although this could also be a more dramatic romance story as well, open to many twists for this idea.

"Becoming A Star"

"But is it him or not?" Ariana asked her boyfriend, exasperated. He struggles to reply, looking at the guy chatting with the man she actually want to talk to: a big fish in the industry she would swear works with a producing company close to Republic Records. She made her work last night to research the names and remember faces, and she is sure that is a guy she has to introduce herself to... but as her more experienced friends told her, it is never wise to just step into a conversation with a man of this power, without being invited. They always get rebuffed, and possibly get annoyed at that. The way to go, she was told, is to get 'introduced' by some of his aides or PAs. And her boyfriend would say that the guy laughing at the suited man's jokes is in fact, his assistant.

Ariana Grande rolled her eyes at his doubts and decided to jump on the shark the moment she saw him leave the side of the man with empty glasses, to the bar. She clacked her heels on the floor, following him and casually leaning on the bar next to him, pretending to order a drink, but faking having seen him before.

"Hey, aren't you working for Republic Records or something...? you guys just made the last Katy Perry album, right?" She asks, all smiley, facing him and  hoping that the cute look she had would help... despite her inexperience, age and the presence of way more sexier women in the room...

----

So I'd like this to be a long term idea, the celebrirty like change but I do love Ariana Grande. We could start with Ariana in 2012, when Victorious ended, and her attending parties and galas to try entice a producer to foot the bill of her plans as she wants to move into the music industry since her Nickelodeon show has now finished. We can also follow  how she gets transformed to the sex doll she is in her videos today, with the schoolgirl uniform and all

as well as how she has to enternain friends of the man that has her contract. Along with addictions forming due to the lifestyle and how she is being used and controlled

Also, I'm equally down to explore some different celebrity stories as well.

Down for a celebrity either in the beginning of their career or hitting a slump. Being forced into a contract where they lose basic rights and control.

Someone getting very handy blackmail material of a celebrity.

Perhaps a relationship with a bad boy that descends them both into a downward spiral of addictions to sex, drugs, drinking, money.

A rich, bratty socialite desperate to try and become famous and popular.

I'm down for more celebrity ideas if you got them :)

My Celebrirty list -

Main cravings

Billie Eilish, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Scarlett Johansson, Ana De Armas, Kylie Jenner,

Others

Margot Robbie, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Kendall Jenner, Alison Brie, Kat Dennings, Megan Fox, Iggy Azalea, Amber Heard, Kiernan Shipka, Natalie Dormer, Sophie Turner, Emma Stone, Emma Roberts, Emily Ratajkowski, Halsey, Jessica Alba

UndisclosedDesires7

UndisclosedDesires7

Vanetias

I might be interested on the last one, problem is I'm not much for drama and tragedy.

UndisclosedDesires7

UndisclosedDesires7

UndisclosedDesires7

Jester Dreamer Thief

If you still are inclined to give it a go... Let's work on your 'Teacher's Pet' idea.
'Come to think of it, you may want to have a damn good alibi, if this goes sideways.'

UndisclosedDesires7

UndisclosedDesires7

UndisclosedDesires7

UndisclosedDesires7