Role-Play anyone?

Started by Serenity, January 24, 2016, 05:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity

Would anyone be interested in doing an RP while awaiting to be approved?
Open for doing anything from Fantasy, Modern or Fandoms  (If choose Fandom though I prefer to play as an OC so hope okay with that >~< )
My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests

Current Mood: Tired || RP Status: Actively Seeking

Currently in the works: Darkness Rising

Serenity

Some pairings I would be up for doing:

Wolves
Elf x Dragon
Vampire x Human/Vampire
Vampire x Hunter
Popular Boy x Scene Girl ( Could be either a high school setting,  college or a gifted boarding school if interested on fantasy element.)

Fandoms:
Vampire Knight
Fruits Basket
Naruto
Rosario + Vampire

My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests

Current Mood: Tired || RP Status: Actively Seeking

Currently in the works: Darkness Rising

Ryuu007

Hello there,

My name is Ryuu007 and I am a new member here. I saw your roleplay request and was intrigued by the pairings and scenarios you put in your request. So I thought I would post here to see if you were still offering to RP. 

I have a suggestion if you don't mind me doing so:

How about a mix of what you already have:

Say my character is a male vampire-ninja who is currently attending college and your character is a female  vampire hunter who is attending the same college. They happen to run across each other when your character is having trouble hunting another random vampire or group of vampires and then my character helps yours out of her situation seeing as how she is cornered by the vampires. Then we can see where the RP goes after that.

That sound okay to you?

Ryuu007

If my above suggestion is okay with you, we can discuss things further. If not, I am willing to go with any other idea you may have depending on what it may be.