News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R BANNED!! - The Next Generation

Started by Angeliqua, September 30, 2012, 01:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

Banned for thinking I am gonna tell you.

That is why someone else will, err might.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned because you must care, because you banned me for not telling you hehe
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

ChicagoOkie

Banned for needing an original banning.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Lucian

You're both banned, for hogging the game.

Phantomhive

Banned for not joining in earlier.  8-)

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Lucian

Banned for banning somebody that was busy trying to ban me when I'm unbannable.

ChicagoOkie

Banned for pretending to be unbannable.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Lucian

Phantomhive

Banned for being unbannable, no one is unbannable.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

You sir are banned for not being banned enough.

Lucian

Banned for not using an upper case S in Sir.

ChicagoOkie

Banned for not being in the sky with diamonds.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Lucian

Banned for making me post here again.

ChicagoOkie

Banned for being to good to post here again.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive