A change is often necessary (f seeking 2 male characters)

Started by Samantha, March 18, 2010, 08:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

I'm looking for a few things in my new partners:

- Please be able to post at least two paragraphs though I prefer 3 or more, I'm willing to do two. I understand that some posts will be shorter, and that's fine. And my paragraphs on this site  tend to be three or more lines when using standard text.

- Please let me know how often you're on/ how often you post, I'm on most of the time and check quite often.

- I'd like help adding to the ideas, so your thoughts are helpful! If you have any suggestions that might change my original idea, I'm pretty open! So I'd like to hear them. This is supposed to be a partnership in writing, so one person with absolutely ALL the ideas gets quite tedious... And makes me not want to continue with the game.

- Open communication! Via pm, im, email, or what-have-yous. For story ideas, as well as if you're enjoying the game or not. And if you aren't liking the game, just say so! Its not going to hurt my feelings, we could either try to fix the problem or discontinue the game at our discretion.

- Other than that just have fun!

I Keep Running Away

A bad situation keeps her with him, but finally she's had enough, its time to leave. When she finally does, she makes her way to a new town, a new place for her to start over, where she can learn to just be herself finally. A new stranger comes into the picture, he's handsome, sweet, funny, and best of all, he takes her mind from her past. They form a relationship, its beyond anything that she ever hoped for, but because of her past, trials lie ahead for the pair.

We could go two ways with this:

One could be that the past comes back, this would be a person she ran from, they threaten the relationship. The second way could be that this person isn't who they appear to be, and she finds herself in the same situation again.

I need two people, one for an ex, the other for wither a new interest or a friend who helps her escape.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Nim

QuoteThe greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

I love that movie!!!  Sorry just had to throw that in there right at the start.  Having read through the requirements of what kind of partner you are looking for I think I can pretty much handle the job.  I enjoy longer posts myself but as I have said many times before sometimes a post may only need just one paragraph especially in instances where there are lengthy conversations between characters. 

I like the story Idea sounds like it has the potential to be quite interesting.  Perhaps if you wish we could sort of NPC the second male character and both play that part.  Just an idea anyway. 

As far as availability I have not missed a single day on E since I first started.  My hours however are how shall I say... all over the place.  Meaning some nights I do not sleep very well and spend a great deal of that time here in my new home away from home.   I am also quite often found during the day as well.  Sometimes all and night.  I am perfectly happy with using YIM as a mode of communication but just to let you know in advanced the messenger is always set to invisible but the chances are very good that I am actually up and prowling about so to speak.   

If your interested in playing with me (hmmmm that sounded bad... aw well so much the better I try not to make it any secret that when it comes to writing I'll try anything once) feel free to contact me via pm or YIM. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

~Nim~

Bloody Rose