10 Words or Less - The Neverending Story

Started by Beguile's Mistress, September 15, 2009, 07:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzi

electrify my enemies and family.  I then took the toy....

Reverend Bonobo

You fucking phony genie, give me my wish! Under the auditorium stairs this time, and no bullshit - show up this time or I'll swipe your glasses and never give 'em back!
My Ons, Offs, and Maybes.

Scott

ruaprnstr

squirted hot salty juices deep into my mouth which was
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Andy

spinning around on the floor, while han solo took..
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

shadowspale

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Kazyth

Unfortunately for our shaggy friend, the tulips were...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

ruaprnstr

full of sandburrs and soon his fur was as well
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Dizzi

but that wan;t the only problem.  these sandburrs were also....

ruaprnstr

full of fleas so we had to shave chewies fur

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

shadowspale

ruaprnstr

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Reverend Bonobo

Just then, we were attacked by a rampaging horde of...
You fucking phony genie, give me my wish! Under the auditorium stairs this time, and no bullshit - show up this time or I'll swipe your glasses and never give 'em back!

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

ruaprnstr

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Beguile's Mistress

Dizzi

Reverend Bonobo

the vampire, overcome with estrogen from the fangirls' blood, went...

precious

Lone

Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Sweet Innocence

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Lone

Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O