Give Me More (F looking for M) -Pregnancy RP Craving-

Started by rachelongaku, August 12, 2012, 08:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachelongaku

Hello everyone!

I'm online pretty much all the time. I can get 10+ posts up a day and I love doing roleplays with people who can keep up with that. That doesn't mean you have to be that active to roleplay with me. My minimum is typically one post a week, but if things come up I can work with less.

My posts can be anywhere from one short paragraph to four or five long detailed paragraphs (more if the story is good and I have stuff to work with). I like to have a post length decided on before starting a roleplay.

Pregnancy: A big on for me. I don't really know why. It doesn't matter if it is forced, accidental, or completely planned. It doesn't have to be the main point of the story, or can just be something planned for much later in the story.

Romance: Love/Hate, Best Friends, Strangers, doesn't matter. I love romance. I love romance in a dangerous situation, where they risk their life for each other. Yeah, love it.

Action: I'm a sucker for playing a character that can fight. That doesn't mean I play a character that always wins. But once again, I love danger in my roleplays. Life or death situations. Good plot stuff there.

Virgins/Inexperienced: Kind of makes it easy for little 'ol inexperienced me. I'm only 20, how much experience do you think I have? =P Anyway, I like it for my character and your character. But it's not a must have.

Fandoms: Legend of Korra, Avatar the Last Airbender, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Lord Of The Rings. All of these are a go. I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment. I can play cannon or OC. Just come ask me about it.

Short List of other interests: Bondage (mostly light), MMF, Oral, Anal, Vaginal, DP, Fantasy, Magic, Differences, Size, NonCon, Master/Slave

Not going to happen: Scat, Vore, Incest, Playing Older Women (40+, it's just hard to play someone over twice my age, I just can't get into it), Big Age Differences (It just creeps me out for whatever reason. I'm fine with other people liking it. It just doesn't work for me)

Send me a PM if interested. DNP here.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

rachelongaku

Saved
tags: romance, vanilla sex, vaginal, oral, pregnancy?, anal?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Two years of living with her abusive boyfriend, and she was done. Her friends and family would constantly question the scars and bruises, but she insisted that she was just clumsy. Despite having loads of friends, she felt like she had nowhere to go. So she ended up at the only place she could think of. The home of her best friend from high school. She hadn't seen or talked to him in over four years, losing contact over the summer before college, which she dropped out of because of her boyfriend. Still, because of facebook she knew where he lived. He opened the door to find her there, barely able to stand. She's covered in bruises and scars and carrying a suitcase packed to the point where it looked like it wanted to burst.
Optional: Two months later, she discovers that she's pregnant, and she doesn't know who the father is.

AccidentOpen and Craving
tags: romance, vanilla sex, vaginal, oral, pregnancy, anal?, virgins?
It wasn't meant to happen this way. This wasn't supposed to happen when you're eighteen and about to leave for college. Things like this weren't supposed to happen. A one night stand shouldn't end up with a pregnancy, but somehow....it did.

The Curse and The Bucket ListOpen and Craving
tags: pregnancy, romance, vanilla sex, fantasy, vaginal, oral, anal, endgame character death?
Amber was cursed to die on her twenty-fifth birthday. Though she looked at it as a gift. She was supposed to die when she was five, put her mother traded her life for Amber to live twenty more. Right now, Amber is twenty and has a bucket list of things she wants to do with her life. But there are some things on there that keep her from telling her best friend and long time crush. She wants to marry him, and have his children. How could she accomplish that and also not tell him?

Angel Beats!Open and Craving
tags: romance, vanilla sex, fandom, vaginal, oral, anal?, pregnancy?, drama?
Watching this series is a must. We can do a roleplay where all the characters remember their past lives. I would be open to playing out a Hinata/Yui roleplay or even Otonashi/Kanade. We could also create new characters for that world.

rachelongaku

Offs:
These are things that I WILL NOT do.

• Large Age Difference: It creeps me out. It doesn't matter if it is teacher/student or a cougar type situation. I just don't get into it, at all. I like my characters to be relatively close in age 5 or so years, some exceptions can be made though.
  • Scat/Vore/Watersports/Extreme Pain/Extreme Torture: Hey, if you like it. That's fine. But it REALLY REALLY doesn't float my boat. It fucking sinks it to the ocean floor.

Ons:
These are things that I'll likely want in my roleplay

• Pregnancy
  • Romance
  • Action/Drama
  • Oral, Anal, Vaginal

Fandoms List:

• Naruto
  • Angel Beats!
  • The Legend of Korra
  • Harry Potter
  • Hunger Games
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Gallagher Girls
  • Inuyasha
  • Dragon Ball
  • Sailor Moon
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Glee
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Teen Titans
  • Danny Phantom
  • Dragonlance

rachelongaku

Particularly craving a pregnancy-based RP.

rachelongaku

I'm looking to only take on one or two more roleplays. School just started and it's already kicking me in the booty.

But I do have one craving:

I've already done a Chouji/OC roleplay.

But I would love to do another one. OR! A next gen roleplay with a Chouji/Whoever You want Child and my Naruto/Hinata child.

Mostly I like Chouji's kindness and he seems like he'd be the shy virgin type character. I was thinking my character would be a virgin as well, but more outgoing.

Anyway, we can discuss this more.

SEND ME A PM!

rachelongaku