Pathfinder RPG with E6 Game Rules - GM/Player Interest Check

Started by RubySlippers, February 19, 2013, 06:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesiroleplay

Hippy is playing a bard, but there's plenty of archetypes to go around in the class.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

hippyness

Updated and hopefully finished. I really try to do things in one go so if there is anything missing, give me a heads up.
Totally me in that avatar. ^_-
I need something exactly seven percent stronger than TEA!
Something I have found helpful from other partners. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=hippyness

Triggvi

The bard looks cool. Doesn't touch AC include dex bonus?

RubySlippers

I need to finish up mostly weapons and some things no biggy and a background.

hippyness

Quote from: Triggvi on March 02, 2013, 12:27:20 AM
The bard looks cool. Doesn't touch AC include dex bonus?

Yeah... I was using Flat Footed Touch, instead of just Touch. -_-
Totally me in that avatar. ^_-
I need something exactly seven percent stronger than TEA!
Something I have found helpful from other partners. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=hippyness

Triggvi

Triggvi

Blinkin

Ok, so... I see the characters created on the sites. Unfortunately, I can't use those sites myself, so everything is in a post.

What I didn't see was anything about the characters themselves... personality and so on. Since they are all from a relatively small town, or been living in said town for some time, it would make sense that if they don't know each other well, they probably have heard the name or seen them about town...

Anyone want to share?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Triggvi

So far we have entertaining gladiator, diplomatic bard and wizard with fetishes. This ramping up to be a fun game.

Triggvi

Triggvi

Quote from: Blinkin on March 02, 2013, 09:53:26 AM
Ok, so... I see the characters created on the sites. Unfortunately, I can't use those sites myself, so everything is in a post.

What I didn't see was anything about the characters themselves... personality and so on. Since they are all from a relatively small town, or been living in said town for some time, it would make sense that if they don't know each other well, they probably have heard the name or seen them about town...

Anyone want to share?
I did the character profiler because our gm likes the sheets. I am happy to share personality stuff.

yesiroleplay

Waiting for Ruby to finish up her sheet, and to see if we have everyone before we start play.

Triggvi

Quote from: Triggvi on March 02, 2013, 05:30:56 AM
Here is the Plothook link to Glabrous Hellion

Glabrous Hellion

Equipment all done on the Profiler character sheet.

RubySlippers

Triggvi

I am wondering if we should do a separate character thread?

RubySlippers

Triggvi

RubySlippers

I made some changes obviously she is a wizard but able to beat things up with her quaterstaff or daggers, and is going to be able to wear light armor with a feat at 3rd level. I plan to save up for a mithral shirt for then. Well no use wasting magic if your just fighting one orc at some point a basic beat down may make more sense.  >:)

Triggvi

Quote from: RubySlippers on March 03, 2013, 12:48:35 PM
I made some changes obviously she is a wizard but able to beat things up with her quaterstaff or daggers, and is going to be able to wear light armor with a feat at 3rd level. I plan to save up for a mithral shirt for then. Well no use wasting magic if your just fighting one orc at some point a basic beat down may make more sense.  >:)

Good idea. Being able to properly handle a staff is important.

Healergirl

*delurking for a moment8

Handling a staff.... more than one way to read that.  With level cap at 6, social skills, administrative skills get real important.  For really dangerous/involved objectives, henchmen will be a must-have!

Triggvi

Quote from: Healergirl on March 03, 2013, 12:53:26 PM
*delurking for a moment8

Handling a staff.... more than one way to read that.  With level cap at 6, social skills, administrative skills get real important.  For really dangerous/involved objectives, henchmen will be a must-have!
I had the same thoughts myself. My gladiator has social skill for that reason.

Healergirl

Triggvi,

This looks very interesting.  I skimmed page one and page five, I will have to red the whole thread more crefully.

Triggvi

Had idea concerning hit point roles. Because we will only have 6 hit dice, i was thinking it might be a good idea to make minimum role of half hit die. This would bring the average HP up a little but not effect the maximums at all.
d6 would have a minimum of 3, d8 would be 4, d10 would be 5.

I wanted to throw that out and see what people thought of that?

Blinkin

I've always prefered to give 1st level max HP just to give them a chance of surviving to 2nd level. In the end, the difference is minimal at best.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.