Who wants to enslave Kiki? (With picture)

Started by lizasexysoles, July 22, 2009, 07:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lizasexysoles

Hello everyone, i am new here, this is my first time doing something like this, so im sorry if i do something wrong.

Plot:

Kiki is a high skilled ninja, that works as a mercenary, stealling from the feudal lord and earning from it. But she barelly knew that she would end up captured, and enslaved by one of the feudal lords when she was right about to grab the jewels. She is EXTREMELLY ticklish, since she wears socks all day, and being kidnapped by a foot fetishist isnt a good deal.

Who wants to be this Feudal Lord?
Removed because of vandalism

Sand of gaara

I would like to enslave Kiki but I have a slight problem, I do not fully understand the role play idea. I get the part where she gets captured and the part she steals from lords. What I do not get is the fetish part where do you want it to go?

lizasexysoles

Quote from: Sand of gaara on July 23, 2009, 05:57:48 PM
I would like to enslave Kiki but I have a slight problem, I do not fully understand the role play idea. I get the part where she gets captured and the part she steals from lords. What I do not get is the fetish part where do you want it to go?

She ends up captured by a feudal lord, and he has a HUGE foot fetish and tickling fetish, so he ends up enslaving her as his personal slave. But Kiki is extremelly ticklish, and hates having her feet tickled / touched, so she ends up having a hard time. Simple as that :)
Any more questions?
Removed because of vandalism