News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

You made the mistake of assuming that I'm a patient man.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

"One of her kisses made the moon start melting. It will take a hundred more to affect ME."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

willow

I managed to turn this rope into a phone chord but now I can't understand what my mom is saying
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Captain Maltese

"Why yes, those straps ARE made to be lifted away by your teeth."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

willow

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Despairs

Don't make me bitch slap you into the next dimension....kidding. I was joking, lighten up a little, jeez.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

willow

Her butt is as boney as my head but I like these bones

Captain Maltese

"My skin is olive. Can you still make me blush?"

Belle33

Anytime is the right time for a booty call.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

"Yes, I am just sitting here. On the floor of the gym. Pick me up, climb out through the window without hurting me and put me gently down in the street, and you have got yourself a date."

Belle33

I've got the rope.  If you have the oil we're ready to play.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

willow

Despairs

Hey moron, my eyes are up here. Who knew women could also be pervs.

Beguile's Mistress

"Where the heck did she hide the car keys?"

Despairs

willow

Stupid dress.. why do humans continue to wear clothing when there's global warming

BlackLightning

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Deamonbane

Beguile's Mistress

Now that we're alone...wanna make me a sandwich? ;D

Despairs

Vermin, left me in the middle of nowhere. I will have my revenge.

Deamonbane

So when you say that Blind Man's Bluff got an expansion...